The_Orange_Manatee
(-.-)zzZ
n/a
Send a message via AIM to The_Orange_Manatee Send a message via Yahoo to The_Orange_Manatee

Old 04-09-2007, 01:27 AM

Dylan, and young albino fox, sat at the edge of his High School, contemplatign of his life, and his problem of having no relationship. Dylan sighed. "God...If you didn't want me to be happy, why'd you put me on this earth?" he asked the sky, looking up at it longingly from behind his rectangle-framed glasses. Dylan was a negative person ,and didn't think much of himself. At least he had his companions to back him up. His friend, a jaguar named Michael, sat next to him and put his arm around his shoulder. "Don't be so upset, man...you're bumming me out." he said in his raspy voice. Dylan sighed and pushed his hair away from his left eye. "I can't help it, Pinball," he said, using Michael's nickname, "I'm just so alone. I've got no girlfriend...or boyfriend for that matter....and I'm just ready to kill myself!" he said. Michael sighed and ruffled the hair of his bisexual friend. "It'll be all right," he replied, a twinkle in his eye as he winked and flipped his black hair away from his eye emo-style, "I promise it..."