Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-27-2007, 11:05 AM

I feel safe, so I can give you guys my TRUE name.

Central Library

Such glorious places exist within our university. One such place is the Central Library. It's quite difficult not to admire the structure of the building. Starting from the elegant marble of the floor up to the Delicate, intricate details placed on the metal parts of the structure.

It's hallowed halls are blessed with exquisite beauty. It is incomparable even to the most beautiful flower!

Within the library lies an inner sanctum for teachers, students and readers alike. The counter is dotted with various cakes, tartes and pastries. To wash it all down, an assortment of Coffees, teas and various beverages are also served. This place, "The Reader's Corner", is operated by a kind cast of people. People sit and nibble on their favourite pastries or sip on their favourite drinks while chatting with a few friends.

Going up, the main part of the library is lined with rows upon rows of shelves, each filled with books.

Subjects range from religion to physics, and from history to fictional literature. Such a variable choice would surely entice a reader's mind.

It's a place for young and old, students and teachers and practically for everyone. From the artistic, imaginative artist to the logical and intellectual scientist, any person would surely love the UST Central Library.

Last edited by Alexandrus Gambino; 02-03-2014 at 03:03 PM.. Reason: removed real name

Kain
*^_^*
n/a

Old 03-05-2007, 06:43 PM

Arvin... Nice name, reminds me of Alias. xD (Lil can back me on this)

Loving the piece introducing your library, literally makes me want to go visit it. You make it sound like some kind of archaic architecture from the mid 1800s....

Just one suggestion though, about the "It is incomparable even to the most beautiful flower!" part. It sounds kind of tacky, not really in line with your other choice of vocab, try using some other kind of metaphor. :)

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-06-2007, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain
Arvin... Nice name, reminds me of Alias. xD (Lil can back me on this)

Loving the piece introducing your library, literally makes me want to go visit it. You make it sound like some kind of archaic architecture from the mid 1800s....

Just one suggestion though, about the "It is incomparable even to the most beautiful flower!" part. It sounds kind of tacky, not really in line with your other choice of vocab, try using some other kind of metaphor. :)
>.> It IS some archaic structure from the 1800's. My school is 400 years old, around 200 years later, they decided that they should have some huge-old library.