Iced-anime
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-25-2007, 05:45 AM

Plastic Tree- A japanese band with a soft voice with an acoustic twist on their songs is the best that I can describe them. I instantly fell in love with them, though they're very different than what one would expect.
My favorite songs by them include "Yuki Hotaru", "Sanbika", "Rikashitsu", and "Melancholic" There are others as well, but there's too many to list xD

The Pillows- Most of the same as above xD You've heard songs by The Pillows if you've watched FLCL (fooly cooly)
My favorite songs include "Funny Bunny" and "Little Busters"

I've just learned about these japanese bands in the past few months and I already adore their music. Anyone with me?

Anetra
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Anetra

Old 10-01-2007, 01:36 PM

I don't listen to very much, if any jrock or jpop or what have you, but I make a very singular exception for The Pillows. I recommend them to friends all the time!

Blitz [GKS]
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-09-2007, 02:32 AM

I like The Pillows, I have yet to hear Plastic Tree though. I'll have to check them out!

And yeah, I first started listening to them after watching FLCL XD I can't remember the title of my favorite song by them, I think it's called The Little Busters or something similar to that.

LordZan
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to LordZan

Old 10-09-2007, 08:24 AM

Crazy Sunshine, Little Busters, I Think I can. much own-ness i must say.

Naiyo
*^_^*

Old 10-10-2007, 09:22 PM

Crazy Sunshine is like my theme song from the Pillows. I would really love it if the Pillows came back to Seattle on tour so my friend and I can go see them live. I really like them and will have to give "Plastic Tree" a listen. ^^

Jrockfanatic

Old 10-11-2007, 10:07 PM

i've only heard of them

Shoujo-Ai Samurai
Send a message via Yahoo to Shoujo-Ai Samurai

Old 10-12-2007, 01:40 PM

Haven't heard of Plastic Tree--are they shipped to the states?
Pillows though, my God yes. FLCL for the win.
My favourites from them are all the variations of the "Stalker" tracks, "Carnival", and "Come Down".

Actually, I like just about all of them. They remind me vaguely of a Japanese version of the Beatles.

P l a s t i c D o l l y
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 08:42 PM

I have a magazine with Plastic Tree in it (Zy vol. 36)

I haven't listened to them, but I've heard alot about them.They're supposed to be very good ._O

I've seen them compaired to Kagrra, aswell.Is it true they sound alike?