mystic kiwi
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to mystic kiwi

Old 09-02-2007, 09:32 PM

This is my first time doing osmehting like this so I know it's not going to be the best of writing.
My list:
1. Rainbow
2. Teddy Bear
3. Jumping
4. Sorrow
5. Vibrancy
6. Irrationality
7. Pillow
8. Oranges
9. Light
10. Plastic
11. Cold
12. Hot
13. Apple Cider
14. Message
15. Love
16. Hate
17. Tree
18. Daisy
19. Tattoo
20. Paints
21. Lemon Drops
22. Hugs
23. Divine Intervention
24. Bread dough
25. Magic
26. Pants
27. Stockings
28. Rabbit
29. Soul mates
30. Lucky
31. Fantasy
32. Poison
33. Wings
34. Mermaid
35. Dance
36. Change of heart
37. Elegance
38. Metamorphosis
39. Making a Difference
40. Knife
41. Grapes
42. Chocolate
43. Darkness
44. First Kiss
45. Fresh
46. French Toast
47. Red White and Blue
48. Truth or Dare
49. Too hot
50. Too cold
51. Challenge
52. Sunset
53. Sunrise
54. Fire
55. Ice
56. Getting Dirty
57. Cleaning Up
58. Charity
59. Poppy
60. Gardening
61. Snowflakes
62. Finding Out The Truth
63. Sponge
64. Differences
65. Fear
66. Accomplishment
67. Coaxing
68. City
69. Water
70. Same Sex Person
71. Being Late
72. Social Networking
73. Rotten
74. Rain
75. Death
76. Life
77. Waiting
78. Man Hunt
79. Fame
80. Boxes
81. Suffocating
82. Looking For Home
83. Ignorance
84. Alone
85. Breaking the Rules
86. Confusion
87. Cat
88. Hurricane
89. Running Out of Time
90. Lost and Found
91. Winter
92. Seasons
93. Witch
94. Holiday
95. Falling
96. Injury
97. Following Instructions
98. Circus
99. Emergency
100. Intimacy

mystic kiwi
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to mystic kiwi

Old 09-02-2007, 09:33 PM

#27 - Stockings

he weather outside was frigid, the type of weather that no one wants to actually go outside in. Anya took a deep breath as she slipped a glove onto her bare hand. She had forgotten that it was her best friend, Lilly’s birthday the next day. Anya was normally the type to remember those types of things, but her busy schedule had gotten the better of her. She had to go out and get a gift for Lilly; even though that’s the last thing she wanted to do at the moment.

Anya decided that she would buy Lilly a pair of stockings. Not just any stockings, but a pair of dazzling fur lined stockings that were Lilly’s favorite shade of violet. Knee high and stylish, they were something that Lilly would love for sure!

Venturing out into the snow, Anya made it to her car and drove to the local mall. When she got there to her dismay, the stockings were all sold out!
Okay, no sweat. I can find them somewhere else. She thought to herself as she made her way back to her car.

Upon making it to another store, she ran quickly to the stocking display only to find out that that store too was sold out! Anya made her way to three more stores and still no stockings. It was the same story everywhere she went!

The snow storm outside was getting worse and worse and Anya was losing hope of ever finding that perfect gift.

What am I going to do now? In one last desperate attempt she walked into a small store that she noticed on the way to the mall.

The store was run down and didn’t look as if it had much of anything. Anya sighed and pushed the doors to the shop open. She glanced around at the dusty old store. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted a violet speck. Could it be? She moved towards the corner where the violet fabric laid underneath a drab gray cloth. Tearing away the cloth revealed a pair of violet stockings, the very same stockings she had been searching for all day! Finally her goal was complete!

woopdidoodoo
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 09-21-2007, 07:19 AM

Rainbow.
Over the rainbow, far far away,
to the pot of gold where one can love and play. Sitting on her horse, the Princess smiled. Her servants, maids, Knights and people in one line filed. Over the hill, through the forest, too much blood lost and greed as people fought to kill. The princess was sad and could not smile, her hair hung limp, her clothes torn and ragged, the only honest and beautiful thing left was the rainbow.

((I hope you don't mind my posting here, I am new so if I have done anything out of order please forgive me.))