Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-14-2007, 10:22 AM

Drabble 19: Board Games
Characters: Aira, Ambrose, Kisei, Ravi, Aysel, Kyatto, and Byakko
Pairing: If you blink you'll miss it

"Uncle in jail, pay $2000 to bail him out."

Ambrose twitched. Mumbling to himself, "Who the hell are these relatives? That same uncle has left me a farm of skunks and an aunty left me 100 cats." He handed two color papers to Aysel who only could smile.

"Oh stop complaining, Ambrose," said Kisei. "Your turn Kyatto."

Kyatto spun the wheel. "Eight," she said moving her piece. "Congratulations! A baby boy! Add another peg to your car!" Kyatto paled.

Aira giggled. "My, my Kyatto. You've been busy. That's your fifth child!"

Kyatto blushed. "And you've ran out of room to put pegs in," said Byakko, sticking the blue peg on top of the car.

"Hope he doesn't fall out," teased Aira.

"Quiet you two," blushed Kyatto.

"Stocks skyrocket. Win $50,000 if you own stocks."

Everyone looked at Ravi. Ambrose groaned. "Ravi, you get all the good luck!"

Ravi's eyebrow rose. "Actually no Aysel has more luck." He pointed to where Aysel had moved her car.

"Won lotto. Receive $100,000," read Aysel.

Ambrose groaned again. "I take that back, Aysel has the best luck."

Aysel shook her head. "Kisei has better luck," she said with a smile. She handed to $200,000 to Kisei. Everyone stared at Kisei. "How..." started Byakko.

Kisei pointed to the board. "Found oil, receive $200,000. And before you start, I still say Aira has the best luck."

Aira laughed. "Right Kisei. Just because I'm about to be the first one to reach the poor farm. Well since I know I don't have enough money to beat Kisei, I might as well go all out and bet everything on this last number."

Aysel nodded. "Right and if you land on that number you'll automatically win the game."

"Which I won't," joked Aira. "I'll bet everything on a 3." She spun the wheel.

It landed on a 3.

The entire room exploded. "AIRA!"

Aira held up her hands in defense. "Gah! What I do? It's only a game of Life!"

sychobunny
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-15-2007, 12:53 AM

Ooh more! ^.^

Drabble 10: I like your meaning of chains here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seito
After all, Ravi her chain to life.
options: After all, Ravi, her chain to life. Or After all, Ravi is her chain to life.
Or something. It depends on your meaning.

Drabble 11: *grins* cute.

Drabble 12: I smiled at this. I couldn’t giggle- I’m at a lecture.
Don’t doubt your sense of humor- irony is very amusing.

Drabble 13; recognized
I notice in this set there are more details of relationships- and I’m getting intrigued.

silly me started paying attention to the lecture- i'll read/ comment on the rest later

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-15-2007, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sychobunny
Ooh more! ^.^

Drabble 10: I like your meaning of chains here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seito
After all, Ravi her chain to life.
options: After all, Ravi, her chain to life. Or After all, Ravi is her chain to life.
Or something. It depends on your meaning.

Drabble 11: *grins* cute.

Drabble 12: I smiled at this. I couldn’t giggle- I’m at a lecture.
Don’t doubt your sense of humor- irony is very amusing.

Drabble 13; recognized
I notice in this set there are more details of relationships- and I’m getting intrigued.

silly me started paying attention to the lecture- i'll read/ comment on the rest later
Yes more! XD And even more coming! I plan to finish this before my spring break ends (in two weeks)

Corrections have been made. Thank you!

As for Drabble 13: *nods* Yes because with Ravi and Aysel, bells play a HUGE part wit them. *nods* It's kinda bad that I'm loving my minor characters more then my major ones. xD I love Ambrose and Aira, but they're so plain compared to Ravi/Aysel and Byakko/Kyatto. I must figure out how to change that.

Back to that lecture! More will be waiting for ya when you come back.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-15-2007, 01:48 AM

Drabble 20: #Fish
Characters: Kyatto
Pairing: Nope

Being a Cat Spiritus, Kyatto had an obsession with fish. They were so adorable and often make a tempting snack. Her parents learned the hard way when what happens if they leave her at home, hungry and with a bowl of swimming fish.

As she grew older, Kyatto learned that it wasn't exactly healthy to be eating her pet fish (her stomach lurched often at the thought of what she use to do as a child). She did come to love a different type of fish; Goldfish. Goldfish were these cheesy crackers in the shape of a fish. Kyatto gobbled them up whenever she had a chance.

"Hey Kyatto I brought some of that Goldfish you like," said Byakko walking into the room with a bag full of items.

Kyatto's ears twitched and flickers. "Goldfish!" she yelled before pouncing. Yes Kyatto loved her Goldfish.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-15-2007, 02:08 AM

Drabble 21: Singing
Characters Aira

Aira hummed softly to herself. It was a familiar tune. She didn't know where she learned it from. Perhaps it was her mother? Maybe her sister? Aira wasn't sure. It's been so long she thought about her family.

"Fly away into the deep blue sky.
Soar, spread your wings and fly.
Tomorrow isn't promised,
but life is just as grand
Fly away~
Take your life in your own hands," she sang softly. She paused before starting to hum again. She didn't know anymore after that verse. A shame though, it was a nice song. Perhaps if she ever runs across her sister again, Aira would ask her how the rest of the song goes.

((Gah! Song writing is hard! o.O Hope that song makes sense. I think.. I might have to write a semi-sequel to this one.))

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-15-2007, 02:40 AM

Drabble 22: Deception
Characters: Kisei
Pairings: Hmmm

Deception has always been a part of Kisei's life. Perhaps one of the first lessons he learned was how to deceive. Deception is one of the key factors in being a poisonweaver.

Leaning, against the wall, Kisei looked up at the blue sky. How many times had he deceived people? Too many to count. He didn't really regret them, except for one. That one pained his heart and still does to this day. There wasn't much he could do about it now though. For now he would just smile and laugh until he would be able to tell her the truth.

Singing softly to himself, "Fly away into the deep blue sky.
Soar, spread your wings and fly.
Tomorrow isn't promised,
but life is just as grand
Fly away!
Take your life in your own hands.

The journey is long
but your wings will carry you
Walk forward into the sunset
Just fly away~
Fly away into the deep blue."

He'll wait until she's ready to fly. But until then, deceive her, he must.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-15-2007, 04:09 AM

Drabble 22: #55. Doom
Characters: Byakko
Pairing: *shrugs*
Special Note: The semi sequel to Drabble 20.

Doom.

That was the word to explain what exactly Byakko was feeling right now. It was the doom that came with his former gang. That doom was "Grab-Kyatto-and-get-your-butt-out-of-the-city-less-you-want-to-be-dead" doom.

It wasn't "Fangirl-horde!-RUN!" doom either.

Byakko walked into the room. Hopefully the doom feeling was just a false alarm and would pass by tonight. "Hey Kyatto, I brought some of that Goldfish you love," he called out.

He didn't have a chance to say anything else before Kyatto pounced him. Groaning, from under Kyatto (who was sitting on him, munching away), Byakko glared at her. That doom feeling before, came true. He had forgotten about "Kyatto pouncing you due to having something she likes in your hands" doom.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-15-2007, 05:07 AM

Drabble 23: #48. Death
Characters: Ambrose
Pairing: Hmmm Maybe~

Ambrose decided a few centuries ago, that being an Immortalis suck. More importantly, the promise of death had eluded him.

He lit a cigarette and took in a long deep breath before blowing out a stream of smoke. Death... it had always been on his mind for a long time. He supposed that's why he was seeking out the Sanires.

It wasn't like he was suicidal. No, he just wanted his chance at death. Being an Immortalis mean you live forever, and quite frankly, life gets boring as hell after the first couple centuries. And of course, there wasn't exactly an easy way to die. Immortalis have strong bodies, and even if gravely injured the body just shuts down until everything is repaired. Death, by age? Impossible.

So nothing short of finding Sanires (which was closed to impossible) or doing something stupid and painful (like cutting his head off and removing all the vital organs), it wasn't exactly easy to die when you're an Immortalis.

In the seat next to him, Aira stirred slightly, perhaps bothered by the smoke.

Ambrose looked his sleeping partner. He really didn't know why she bother to stay with him when all he wanted to do was die. A mental image of Aira suddenly appeared in his head, yelling at him for smoking. Ambrose chuckled. So like Aira.

Blowing out another stream of smoke, Ambrose stared up at the sky. He would find the Sanires soon... but it could probably wait another century. Death was just around the corner.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-15-2007, 05:46 AM

Drabble 24: #1 Bite
Characters: Kyatto and Ambrose
Pairings: no

Ambrose walked into the room. His stomach was growling loudly. "What is there to eat," he muttered.

On the table there was a bowl of goldfish crackers. "That'll work," said Ambrose. He walked over the table and was about to pick it up with something attacked him.

"Ow! Damnit! Kyatto! Why did you bite me?" Ambrose yelled. Kyatto, in her cat form, hissed and sat in front of -her- bowl of goldfish. 'No one,' Kyatto thought to herself, 'No one was going to get near her bowl of goldfish.'

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-15-2007, 06:06 AM

Drabble 25: #21 Jacket/Blanket
Characters: Kisei and Aira
Pairing: Maybe something one side
Special Note: I will find a way to fit this into the actual story. ^^

Kisei let out a sigh. He just found Aira lying on the ground, asleep. She was probably waiting for Ambrose to come back. Grabbing a blanket from closet in the hotel, he draped it over her. There was no sense in her catching a cold.

Aira stirred ever so slightly. A soft smile appearing on her face at the welcome feeling of warmth the blanket was now providing.

Kisei sighed again and took a seat next to her. "Looks like he left you behind again," he said with a mumble. "Ambrose, really has to stop doing that."

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-15-2007, 08:45 AM

Drabble 26: # 91 love
Characters: Ravi
Pairing: Ravi/Aysel
Special Note: Ravi and Aysel's past

Love is a strange thing. It was suppose to be an easy job. My client hired me to kill her. For what reasons, I never asked and meeting her, I never understood why someone would want her dead.

Aysel...

Aysel was different. Being an Immortalis, she probably is wiser then she lets on. It's rare to meet an Immortalis. Well perhaps, not rare, but more like unusual to meet one. Most Immortalis keep to themselves, having already seen the world and lived to tell a tale or ten.

I've never met such a gentle person in my life. I know reality tends be cruel, and that it's better to just ignore everything around you and only focus on surviving. Yet, Aysel without knowing who I was, smiled gently and simply asked how was my day. Without her knowing it, she took my life and turned everything upside down.

It was suppose to be a simple assignment. I wasn't suppose to fall in love. Not with her... but I'm glad I did.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-15-2007, 09:17 AM

Drabble 27: #88. Markers
Characters: Aira and Ambrose
Pairing: perhaps

"Umm Aira?"

Aira paused what she was doing and looked at Ambrose. "Yes?"

"You're drawing," Ambrose started hesitantly.

"Yes."

'With markers."

"Yes."

"On the hotel wall."

"Yes."

Ambrose stared at Aira. "And how do you plan to get those markers line of f the wall? We don't exactly own this room."

Aira shrugged. "They're washable. Just grab a marker if you want join. Other than that, pass the red."

Ambrose blinked and shrugged. After handing Aira the red marker, he sat down next to her. Might as well go with the flow.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-15-2007, 09:37 AM

Drabble 28: #20 Pillows
Characters: Aira, Ambrose, Kisei, Aysel, Ravi, Kyatto and Byakko.
Pairings: Eh....
Locations: A room

"Move over Ambrose."

Grunt.

"Don't grunt at me!"

Growl. "Shut up you two. You're gonna wake Kyatto up."

"Yes we don't want to wake your girlfriend, Byakko."

Twitch. Glare. "She isn't my girlfriend and you're not the one she'll attack first if she gets woken up!"

"I'm going to use sleep poison on all of you if you don't shut up."

"You might need something stronger then that to knock me out, Ravi."

"That's only because you're a poisonweaver like me."

"Would a punch to the face work, Kisei?"

Silence. "Ummm... Aysel you didn't just suggest."

"Yes, I suggested, Ravi. I'm trying to sleep."

"Wah! Ambrose! Give me back my pillow!"

"Ambrose, give Aira back her pillow."

"Tell her to stop bugging me then."

"Ambrose!"

Multiple sighs across the room. Suddenly,

-thud-

Hiss. "Who threw that pillow at me, waking me up?"

"Ummm Kyatto. Calm down now. No need to get hasty."

-thud- "Hey!"

"Byakko don't!."

Duck. "Missed me!"

"PILLOW FIGHT!"

- Three hours later -

"Ravi, why did we rent only one hotel room?"

"Because they won't let us rent anymore, Aysel."

"Finally my pillow!"

Groans. "Just go to sleep Aira."

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-15-2007, 09:53 AM

Drabble 29: #13 cards
Characters: Aira, Ambrose, Kisei, Aysel, Ravi, Kyatto and Byakko.
Pairings: Eh....
Locations: A room

"Got an twos?"

Kisei muttered. "I really meant it when I said you have the best luck Aira." He handed the card with a spade of twos on it.

Aira smiled. "Well I know you can't complain about this one. Kyatto has the most."

Kyatto was ginning like someone had just handed her a bowl of her goldfish. "You give me too much credit Aira," she said with a grin.

"There are fifty two cards in the deck, making it a possible twenty six pairs," said Ravi.

"And Kyatto you already have seven pairs," finished Aysel.

"Eight you include this last one," mumbled Byakko, handing the ten of hearts to Kyatto.

"Then Aira has five pairs, Kisei had four, Aysel has three and Ravi has two. Which leaves six remaining pairs," mumbled Ambrose.

"Five," Kisei corrected. "Byakko finally got his first pair." He handed Byakko the Queen of Diamonds.

"Better hurry up Ambrose, or you won't have any pairs at all," teased Aira.

Ambrose glared at her. "Got any fours Kyatto?"

Kyatto's ears flicker. "Nope! Go fish!"

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-15-2007, 10:05 AM

Break from writing: xD

Thoughts on previous drabbles. And this is an attempt to get back feedback. xD

I've really enjoy putting all my created characters together (Aira, Ambrose, Kisei, Aysel, Ravi, Kyatto, Byakko) in one drabble. Makes things fun.

Ambrose, if you can't tell, has the worst luck ever. xD Wow I learned something new about my characters.

Also some of you (if there are any of your really reading) have noticed that I have included some more (hopefully) deeper drabbles that fit actually more with the story. *nods* I might or might not add more here about what I originally intended to do with this story. I have to change the over plot, but certain parts remain the same, such as everyone's past. (if you're dying to know, then PM me, and I'll be willing to explain)

And different writing styles still need to be tests. Writing with no use of names and mostly only dialogue is hard with more then two people.

Anyone noticed something strange about Kisei and Aira?

Anyways, now we hit the hard parts. By now all the easy ones are done and the challenge to think of the rest is gonna happen. @.@

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-15-2007, 10:12 AM

Oh yes, also you've noticed that there are new characters slowly showing up. That is also because I'm creating new ones. *nods* I will post the profiles as soon I'm done with them. Hopefully these new characters will fit some of the 100 themes. ^^;;; I don't know how people with only two characters can possibly due all 100.

Anyways lookout for these new characters:

Avani, Keb, Safara, Yi, Deirdre

And then there are about oh... at least ten more characters I have to create still. ^^;;;;; Dear me, I'm going to have my hands filled.

Now back to the drabble writing. xD I'm almost 3/10ths done! Wish me luck!

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-16-2007, 04:49 AM

Gah! I want those sets! T-T I think I'm better off, saving up all my gold and buying them one by one. >.>

Drabble 30: # 36 Squares
Character: Byakko

"..."
Byakko had no words. What was there to say? He was in a room full of squares. Seriously everything in the room was shaped like a square. The chairs were squares, the table was a square, the vases with flowers were even in squares shapes.

Byakko scratched his head. Who ever designed this room, must have been a little crazy. Hopefully Kyatto was having a better luck getting out of this insane house.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-16-2007, 05:15 AM

Drabble 31: #41 Circle
Character: Kyatto

Kyatto found this amusing. Two rooms away from Byakko and the square room, Kyatto found herself standing a circle room. Quite a colorful circle room since the walls had a rainbow colored polka dot wallpaper. There were circle pictures frames, circle chairs and tables, there was a circle bed! The room itself was shaped like a circle and so was the TV, lamp and... were those balls of yarn?

Kyatto pounced into the pile of balls and started to play. This house was kinda fun.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-16-2007, 05:25 AM

Drabble 32: #66 Paw prints
Characters Kyatto and Byakko
Pairing: Yup

Byakko learned early on, that living with Kyatto can be handful. As much as he loved the dear girl to pieces, there were just certain times where she drove him made. This was one of the times.

He had left her alone for one hour, -one hour!- to run an errand and what does Kyatto do? Literally destroys the room. Heaven knows, but chances were Kyatto got into a fight with a pen and lost. Of course that would explain the black paw prints everywhere.

Byakko growled and glared at Kyatto. Kyatto just meowed innocently with those big sad eyes. Byakko just twitched. Of course Kyatto was using that form. Being a spiritus, they both had the ability to shapeshift into animals of their family. Since she was cat Spiritus, Kyatto had taken on the form of a kitten with those huge sad eyes, making it near impossible for Byakko to stay mad at her for long.

Picking Kyatto by the scuff of her neck, he threw her into the bathroom tub. "Hurry and get cleaned up, Kyatto," said Byakko while Kyatto hissed at the fact that she was thrown. "You're gonna help clean up those paw prints of yours."

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-16-2007, 05:39 AM

Drabble 33: #24 Misunderstood
Characters: Ravi
Pairing: Ravi/Aysel
Location Somewhere
Special Note: Sequel to Drabble 26

It was a misunderstanding. It wasn't supposed to happen this way. I had no intention in following through my client's order, I couldn't. I couldn't harm her. But somehow Aysel found out what I was hired for.

Oh god, the look of betrayal and hurt in her eyes. She fled away from me. By the time I found her again, something terrible had happened.

There was blood everywhere. My client, dead and Aysel horrified and covered in blood. She broke down crying in my arms that day. My head spun. It wasn't supposed to happen like this. This gentle soul wasn't suppose to be covered in blood or sobbing in my arms.

The next morning I found her gone, disappeared like a fading dream I wasn't able to hold on to.

It was a misunderstanding. It wasn't suppose to happen like this. I'll find her, even if I have to search the four corners of the world.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-16-2007, 05:50 AM

Drabble 34: #14 Tied up
Characters: Ambrose and Aira
Pairing: Take a Guess

"Hey Ambrose?"
"Yes?"
"How come everywhere we go, we always get tied up or chained up together by someone?"
"Because the author has nothing better to do," mutter Ambrose.
"Huh?"
"Probably because they want your windcrafter skills."
"Or your body."
Chokes.
"What?!"
"Oh, come on, Ambrose. The last five groups to kidnap us wanted your body for .... one reasons or another."
"I don't know whether to call you twisted or weird Aira."
"But it's true!"
-Sigh-
"They should do this more often."
"Eh?!"
"kidnapping and tying us up. At least this way you don't leave me behind."
"Hn."

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-16-2007, 05:58 AM

Drabble 35: #67 Cute
Characters: Safara and Avani
Pairing: None

Safara never had children before. She certainly wasn't going to have any in the near future either. Perhaps that is why she was so attached to Avani. Keb's daughter was adorable, it was a shame that he didn't notice that he was missing out on his daughter's life. She'll have to change that soon.

"Aunty! Aunty! Look at what I made!" said Avani, covered in mud and running in with a mud pot in her hands. Safara mentally winced. Avani, covered head to toe in mud, was bringing the entire mess into the house. It would take awhile to clean that up.

The pot on the other hand, was true proof that she would follow in Keb's footsteps one day. She had her father's talent.

"It's cute, Avani," said Safara, wiping some of the mud off Avani's face. "But let's clean you up before we fire it up." Cute was the prefect word to describe Avani.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-16-2007, 06:20 AM

Drabble 36. #34 Snow
Charactesr: Ambrose and Aira
Pairing: Hn

Ambrose scowled. It was snowing. He hated snow. It made everything all wet and cold.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Air asked. Her voice was filled with awe and wonder.

"No," grumbled Ambrose.

"You're always so grumpy Ambrose," complained Aira with a pout.

"I am not--"

Ambrose was cut off as a wave of snow fell on him.

"Hey! He spluttered, pushing the snow off his face. "No fair! You're using your fans!"

Aira grinned, her eyes sparkling with mischielf. With a snap, her fan closed . "All's fair in war and snow!"

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-16-2007, 06:27 AM

Drabble 37: #40 Jellyfish
Pairing: Duh

Ambrose was scowling. More then usual. Today was Valentine's day. The overall goodness of the day enough to make him sick. He never saw the point of this holiday.

"Happy Jellyfish Day!"

Ambrose took a step back and blinked. Aira, God knows how, suddenly popped up from nowhere. In her hands was a big jellyfish shaped piece of chocolate.

"What?" said Ambrose.

Aira beamed. "Happy Jellyfish day! A wonderful day were bitter souls exchange snarky remarks and support the Jellyfish!" she explained. "Since I know you don't like Valentine's Day."

"Uh... thanks, Aira," Ambrose said slowly, unsure of what to say.

Aira just smiled. " You welcome, Ambrose. Don't forget to support the Jellyfish!"

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-16-2007, 06:39 AM

Drabble 38: #18. Chocolate
Pairing: *thinks* Well let me see
Special Note: Sequel to Drabble 37.

Aira blinked. Ambrose had just dropped a bag full of chocolate shaped jellyfish on her lap. "Eh?" she asked.

Ambrose took a seat next to her on the couch. "It's your white day gift, since I don't think you celebrate your jellyfish day twice a year."

A slow smile spread across Aira's face. "Aw, that's so sweet Ambrose." She held open the bag of chocolate. "Chocolate?"