Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-04-2011, 12:53 AM

Tamaki hummed lightly as he placed a hand under the princesses chin;

"Yes, that may be true. But all I want is you by my side.", he smiled, lightly pulling princess onto the dance floor. "Just follow my lead, I won't let you look bad. Even if it was possible, with your beauty.", he complemented, starting to do a slow ball dance to the music lightly playing.

Hearing a new voice, Tamaki glanced to the door, spotting another guest. Seeing Kyoya and Afanassii had her entertained, Tamaki placed all his attention back onto the Russian miss.

"Tell me, princess, you never told me your name.", he smiled, quite curious.

Kasumi Ocada
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘
Send a message via Yahoo to Kasumi Ocada

Old 11-04-2011, 01:04 AM

"Well... it's Chaznia." The tall girl said, falling into step with him and simultaneously falling under his charming spell. She blushed helplessly, any time with Tamaki left her feeling like she was in a dream.

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-04-2011, 02:06 AM

She carefully stepped into the room, keeping to the shadows so she would not be noticed. She looked down at herself, slightly self-concious of the way she looked. It was not that she wasn't pretty; oh no the girl just felt out of place in crowds. In fact, it was unlike her to even go to such things; she was just too shy.

However it was being held by the Host Club; what girl in her right mind would not want to go?

But perhaps she should leave; already she could see the hosts were busy and with so many girls fluttering about them wanting for their turn it was probably for the best...

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2011, 02:13 AM

Seeing that Kyoya had stepped in the way of his previous encounter, the tall Russian redhead stepped over to the newest girl. "Welcome..." He said in a thick slavic accent, bowing at the waist. "Who do I have the pleasure of meeting this evening?"

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-04-2011, 02:20 AM

The girl nearly lost her breath, surprised to be noticed by one of the hosts, "A-Ah....s-sorry, my n-name is Shadow," she stammered, bowing her head towards him, "I-It is nice to meet you..." she smiled, not daring to look into his eyes.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2011, 02:24 AM

Afanassii grinned wickedly reaching out in the hopes that she would allow him to take her hand for a kiss. "Shadow is a wonderful name. So forboding and alive with mystery. Where I am from, a lot of names are this way. My name is Afanassii, for example. It means 'immortal'."

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-04-2011, 02:35 AM

Shadow blushed quite noticeably under the compliment. "I thank you, but my name is such for I am somewhat quiet like one," she explained. She shyly glanced up, cheeks getting warmer as she noticed his smile, "But Afanassiii....it suites you well."

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2011, 02:41 AM

"Thank you." The Russian boy replied, bringing Shadow's hand up to place a gentle kiss upon it. "While I am just a man, my parents hold out a lot of hopes for my future. My name says it all, I suppose." He chuckled.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 11-04-2011, 02:49 AM

(</3 I has no skills in posting like this, so I'm sorry if its hard to read or understand.)

Momo peaked her head around and corner, trying not to be seen by anyone. She looked around for a few moments, before placing the pie she had in her hand on a nearby table. She left her little flying...'pet' and let him chow down on the pie. She looked around for a few moments. She was a little embarrassed by her apparel since it wasn't ballroom-y. Oh well, nothing you could do about that. At least she still looked like a sexy maid. Momo looked around once more. She didn't want to disturb anyone, she she decided to watch. '...i totally need to act like a stalker now. hnng. No creeping or dancing. Remember that.', she thought to herself. momo went over her little rule over and over again in her head, not really paying attention to what was going on outside anymore.

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-04-2011, 02:50 AM

Shadow was sure she looked like a tomato with how red she was turning; he had kissed her hand! She never had her hand kissed; what a gentleman! "I am sure you make your parents very proud," she smiled just a little bit brighter this time.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2011, 02:57 AM

(( momochan: It's not a problem. Just have fun. No restrictions apply other than the rules listed. You needent' even RP if you do not wish to. ^.^ ))

Having seen to the seating of the other guests or accompanying them to a table sitting with one of the other Hosts, Kyoya came over to greet the newcomers once again. He bowed slightly after approaching Momo and asked, "Thank you for joining us. Is there anything we can do for you? There are refreshments at the far end of the ball room and many places to sit and relax." He clicked his pen shut once again and motioned to the areas where some of the other hosts were entertaining their guests. "Should you choose it, any of our Hosts would love the chance to entertain you, Princess..."

Nassii shook his head, sending his long hair spilling out around his shoulders. "Not so much, I am afraid. But, no matter. I am far more interested in being able to please you, Miss Shadow." There was a dangerously sexy look in his eye when he said the words, which might lead the observer to wonder just what he had meant when he said the word 'please'.

Kyoya broke his attention away from Momo for just a moment - long enough to bring the glare of his glasses up in Afanassii's direction. Nassii felt the gaze like ice on the back of his neck and froze for one quick moment.

Last edited by Afanassii; 11-04-2011 at 03:04 AM..

MoonRose
I'm just a girl, one of the grea...

Old 11-04-2011, 03:03 AM

Talis had been standing off to one side up until this point, the only sign of a mask he wore was in the fashion of an eye-patch which covered his left eye. Though he tended to walk around most of the time with that as part of his outfit anyway. Tonight he had decided to come in style, the Halloween dance giving him a reason to trade his usual black slacks and cotton shirt for the more formal attire of a suit.

His only regret was that he'd been late to get to the party due to last minute alterations to the jacket he wore.

This would be his final year at Ouran and he wanted it to be his most memorable one, most in his year being aware of that which was perhaps the reason that one of the hosts had quietly invited him along for the fun, though he had opted out of being much more than another guest since that was more his style.

To one side of the room, the raven haired male opted to maintain his post. The unhindered vision of his crystalline colored right eye, scanning the actions and motions of others while he remained completely in silence.

An observer until someone approached him, at least if anyone dared. The man was not the type to mingle with people much anyway, being discouraged to do such by the way his father had raised him as the heir to quite a large computer company that brought in quite a substantial amount of money.

Only one person here that he could see, he was actually familiar with due to a reluctance to mingle with anyone in the younger years under normal circumstances. The beautiful Russian boy that he'd secretly had his eye on since the two of them had run into each other in one of the halls a few weeks back, and who just happened to be playing host.

The others were simply there, though he silently hoped that someone would find him intimidating enough to say hello.

{{I'm kinda just jumping in here, blame Nassii for inviting }}

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-04-2011, 03:16 AM

((The more the merrier! HEEHEE I've never done an RP in a forum like this before! It's quite fun! And Nassii is really handsome! -drools over picture XD- ))

Shadow went crimson once more and quickly directed her attention to the floor. She was surprised at how he had said he wanted to "please" her and secretly wondered what he really meant...kinda. Either way she tried to keep her composture. "Y-You already p-please me s-simply by speaking t-to me." she stammered again.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 11-04-2011, 03:18 AM

((haha, nah, I want to. It'll help me practice. I'll probably keep it simple. e we Btw, Momo is basically me, not an OC. So she's going to act like me. hurhur)

Momo looked at the man and checked him out, but tried not to make it look to obvious. 'crap..I can't see his butt or anything. Oh well...'. "No problem. I just figured I'd join for a little while~ Well, actually, there is something I'd like to ask you.". She glanced around for a moment, "What kind of 'entertainment' do you give? if it's anything like I'm picturing, then that's just...". Momo wouldn't finish her sentince. She was worried she'd say something bad. Although, what she really would have said was probably something along the lines of "sexy". After her short pause, she continued. "Bad, it'd be bad.". Momo was a bit surprised whens he was called 'princess.'. She blinked a few times before she giggled a little. "You don't need to call me that. Just call me Momo~".

(/snicker)

Last edited by momochan; 11-04-2011 at 03:21 AM..

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-04-2011, 03:25 AM

(( PFFFT---I like you, you are now my new best friend XDDD))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 11-04-2011, 03:27 AM

( bahaha. I had to do it. That's exactly what I'd say...and do. ;P I'm glad it amused you. -checks out Kyoya's ass now- mmm /waits for reply now)

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2011, 03:33 AM

(( ShadowDemon101: thank you very much! ))

The russian teen clicked his tongue and shook his head at here words. "You flatter me so... " He replied, raising her chin slightly with one hand - a trick blatantly from the Prince's own handbook. "Please tell me you'll honor me even more by giving me a dance?"

(( momochan: that is fine. Believe it or not, much of Afanassii is based on myself as well. ;) ))

The Host Club's spectacled Vice President stood and gave the newest girl a wry smile. Like Chaznia, Momo appeared to be down to earth and not really interested in a lot of the fluff that the club participated in. "Very well, Momo it is. Or, Miss Momo if it's all the same to you." He swept an arm out in a graceful arc at all the activities that his popular club were providing currently. "As you can see, we are a group of fine gentlemen of the school who delight in bringing joy to our guests. Today's festivities were the creation of our President, Tamaki Suoh." He nodded in the direction of a tall and handsome blonde boy who was dancing with a volumptuous transfer student. "We do nothing improper, I assure you." Though his eyes did slide Afanassii's way with those last words, hoping them to continue to be true....

MoonRose

Old 11-04-2011, 03:40 AM

Girls, girls, girls!

His father was always telling him and his brother that it was a female world out there and that if he wanted to make something of himself in the future, then he'd have to learn to cater for all sorts of women if they came rushing to his side.

Talis knew that he'd someday end up married, have a few kids and be running the company after his father stepped down. He was fine with that. Just so long as the women he'd end up working with and his wife knew their place, which wasn't in his way.

This was ridiculous, the room was full of girls!.

His vision scanned the room once more until it rested upon the form of the Russian again, watching the way he moved on the dance floor with a couple of the girls surrounding him. It didn't come as much of a surprise that he was getting such attention. That was the purpose of a host after all, from what the raven haired male understood of it.

He didn't envy the poor souls who signed up for such a job in the slightest, though something sinister began to form in his mind as he watched them. Something that might very well just get a few tongues wagging.

Only question was, would he have the guts to carry through with it?

{{Ooc-. Talis is based on the slightly more... inner side of my nature?? }}

Last edited by MoonRose; 11-04-2011 at 03:45 AM..

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-04-2011, 03:49 AM

((@ Afanassii: No problem ;P ))

Shadow glanced up somewhat confused and surprised. "Dance? With me?? I-I am not sure I am not that good y-you see..." she tried to explain. Oh how she would hate to embarress herself infront of such a man! She did not want him to think less of her though...

((@ momochan: TEEHEE! Amused me it did! XD))

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2011, 03:52 AM

Nassii shook his head in firm denial and pulled the girl close to him. "Nonsense... you will be fine." He said, hoping the girl wouldn't mind his forward advance. Afterall, it was part of the "type" he displayed to be brazen and sensual. He leaned in close to whisper in her ear. "Do not worry, i will always be gentle..."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 11-04-2011, 03:58 AM

((haha, xD Well, its good to know that other have appart of them in this...rp thing~ LAWL I love Nassii. com'ere you. -grabby hands- e we
shadow: kekeke, my plan is working. ;D))

"Either one is fine.", Momo said smiling. She was glad he wasn't calling her 'princess' anymore. To her it felt awkward being called that, and it was...a tad bit gross. Now, if he called her the princess of goth or something of the like, then she'd be happy. She wasn't gothy, but loved the style and wouldn't mind being a goth chick. Momo looked around at all the activities. Sadly, non of them were kinky. She glanced over to two people , who were really close. '...if only I could dance. Then I'd be that close to someone hot.', the grinned a little at the thought, but forced herself to stop. She turned her head back at Lyoya and sighed. "What a sha--...I mean, I'm glad...super glad. I know my parents wouldn't want me doing anything like that with boys with nice butts...", Momo felt like face-palming now. She was trying to avoid saying anything like that. Maybe he didn't notice! She prayed to god he didn't.

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-04-2011, 04:00 AM

Shadow let out a tiny squeak, not used to being in close proximites of boys---men rather, like him. She was bring to think her face would become permanmently red with how he spoke to her. She merely nodded her consent for she feared if she spoke she would only squeak again.

----------

((GASP! Such a dastardly plan! XDD

Also -clings to Nassii- I totally had him first :P XDDD ))

MoonRose

Old 11-04-2011, 04:02 AM

{{ I'm thinking of bringing Talis off the wall guys, any ideas of what I should have him do to accomplish that? He's not a host, just another random guest. }}

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 11-04-2011, 04:04 AM

Daisy walks in curiously. Sees everyone and blushes a bright red.
"h-hi there, am i welcome h-here?"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 11-04-2011, 04:08 AM

(D; don't leave, rose! If you want, you could make him come up and chat with someone, or something. he doens't have t just stand there. omo

shadow: no fair! :gonk: /wails in despair
all my plans are. ;D)