Martel Irasia
Shapeshifter

Old 08-26-2011, 04:04 AM

All are welcome to come and browse, read if you want.
But don't post unless you are Sikira_Uchiha or myself.
Rule breakers will face the wrath of my chainsaw-wielding attack kittens.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 08-26-2011, 04:17 AM

Yeah no rule breakers!

Martel Irasia
Shapeshifter

Old 08-26-2011, 02:14 PM

Name: Artemis Silvaen
Personality: Artemis is an extremely curious person. She's almost always exploring and trying to learn new things. A lot of the time this ends up getting her in trouble. Trouble that she has a hard time getting out of without help. And she has a hard time asking for help from others, even from friends or family.
Bio: Artemis was born on a technologically advanced planet, so she grew up learning to use all kinds of devices. Operating a small escape pod, using a universal translator, among other things. Artemis had plans to be an explorer of new worlds, and was on her way to a new planet to begin her training when the ship was attacked.

Last edited by Martel Irasia; 08-26-2011 at 03:05 PM..

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-26-2011, 02:35 PM

Name: Rya Harkness
Personality: Rya prides himself in having all the latest technology. He's a bit of a snob and thinks of himself as highly civilized as aposed to the other commoners. He can have a gentle side to him if he thinks it would benefit him.
Bio: Rya grew up in a wealthy family so he always had the luxury of having and being the best. Although his planet isn't really advanced. They had just discovered electricity a decade ago. He finds his world advanced.

Last edited by Sikira_Uchiha; 08-26-2011 at 03:42 PM..

Martel Irasia
Shapeshifter

Old 08-27-2011, 02:49 PM

Red alarms flashed throughout the ship, the passengers were frantic. Artemis was trying to stay calm however, wondering what was going on. The ship she was on wasn't a Battleship, so why were they being attacked? "Ladies and Gentlemen. This is your Captain speaking. The ship is currently under attack by an unknown Battleship. We are initiating immediate Emergency Evacuation. Please get to an Escape Pod as soon as possible. That is all." Artemis looked at the speakers and sighed. Looked like today wasn't a good day for her, and it had started out so well.

She followed the crowds through the ship's passageway. Some of the crew members were there directing people to the nearest escape pods. Finally it was Artemis' turn and she calmly made her way there, even though her heart was pounding. If she was going to die here, she wanted to try and be brave about it, even if she was screaming on the inside.

Artemis crawled through the hatch and closed it once she was inside the miniature ship. She sat in the chair and typed in some keys. "Auto Launch in 3... 2... 1..." The pod lurched forward from the launch, and Artemis was pushed back against the chair. It would be a while before the escape pod would locate a decent planet to land on, so she might as well get some sleep. She strapped herself into the seat and closed her eyes, not even realizing that there was anything wrong with the pod.

As she slept, the navigation system malfunctioned and the escape pod began it's crash course on an unknown planet. The ship crashed without her knowing anything about it.

Last edited by Martel Irasia; 08-28-2011 at 09:38 PM..

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-27-2011, 05:50 PM

Rya sighed flipping dully through his favourite novel. Had read it nearly a thousand times, he knew if front to back. He could receit it in his head if he wanted, and he often did. He wasn't even reading it now he was just turning the pages bored. He was supposed to be going out with his friends to a big important party, but a sudden news flash from the weather announcer said there was to be a storm.

Rya thought that was ridiculous though. He gently placed his book down on the arm of his comfiest reading chair and got up to look out the library window. The sky looked fine to him. In fact there were only a few scattered clouds, and on top of that the sun was shining bright. He scoffed at the weather announcer. He must have been staring at the sun and gone crazy. There wasn't going to be any bad weather. He scoffed mentally mocking the weather announcer as he gathered his coat and headed out the door of his mansion.

Walking around in his garden the weather felt great. He smiled a bit looking at his flowers the were beautiful in the sun. Suddenly a shadow fell over Rya, looking up he saw a dark mass hurtling to the ground. He had just enough time to jump out of the way before the object fell to the ground crushing the flowers Rya had just been admiring.

"What..." he said staring at the contraption. It wasn't a sky rock. It was something else and not only that but there was someone or something in it. He stared at it for a long time not sure what to do, or what the object was.

Martel Irasia
Shapeshifter

Old 08-28-2011, 09:51 PM

When Artemis finally woke up, she had some serious muscle ache, and there was a throbbing pain at the back of her head. She had a hard time looking past the pain to do anything right at the moment. It took several minutes for her vision to clear, and even then, the throbbing pain in her head was really bothering her. "Ow. What happened?" She wondered aloud. Tapping a few buttons again, the ship's computer came to life.

"Computer, where are we?" Artemis asked. "Our current location is not known. Due to the system navigation failure, the ship has crashed on an unknown planet." Artemis stared in horror as the words finally processed. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN CRASHED ON AN UNKNOWN PLANET?!" She yelled with just as much horror and fear in her voice. "Said Planet has not been previously charted in the Intergalactic Map. It is believed that this world is Under-developed. Proceed with caution."

Artemis sighed and ran her fingers over the keys again. She was still freaking out, but she had to find out if she could go outside. There might be people around, and she might even be able to survive here until a rescue ship came. A screen popped up before her showing the view outside. Great, there was someone out there. Artemis sighed. "Just what I need." She complained, unstrapping herself from the chair. She grabbed a small circular compact device. It served as a radar, a translator, and even the emergency signal. So long as she carried it with her, the rescue ship would be able to find her.

"Time to meet the Natives I guess. Computer, what is the atmosphere like?" She asked. "Current readings indicate an atmosphere similar to that of Earth." Artemis took a deep breath. "Thank you, Computer. Shut Down until further notice. Do not activate at the sound of anyone's voice by my own." She said. "Command Accepted. Shutting Down." Artemis sighed and walked to the hatch. Well, this should be interesting. She climbed up and opened the darn thing, and climbed out into the fresh air. At least the air was breathable.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 08-31-2011, 02:04 AM

Rya watched silently as he saw an alien climb out of the orby-thing. He looked at her as she climbed out, at least he thought that it was a she. He couldn't be sure but it had physicality of a female. He frowned and he began to grow angry. "Who are you? Why are you hear? And how DARE you crash or fall or whatever on to my GORGEOUS flowers!" He growled angrily. He shook his head his thick black mane as he glared at the thing.

Then after anger was confusion, "Who are you...what are you! How did you get here?" He asked his eyes still narrowed in disdain. He had a right mind to harm the person but his fear of the unknown held him back from the action.

Martel Irasia
Shapeshifter

Old 08-31-2011, 02:39 AM

Artemis looked at the person below, and she frowned. "Umm, I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to land on your... flowers." As she looked she noticed that the escape pod had in fact crashed in a garden. She slapped her palm to her forehead. "I really am sorry." She said, jumping down from the top of the pod. "I didn't exactly have any control over the landing." She said softly. He was asking a lot of questions, well, she hoped this person was a he. Damn. Taking a deep breath, Artemis thought about the laws set by the Inter-Galactic Federation. People from Developed planets weren't supposed to teach people from Under-Developed planets. But the situation was kind of messed up as it was.

"My name is Artemis Silvaen." She said pointing to herself. She was dressed in a strange outfit, almost like a kind of suit. Her dark hair fell around her upper back. Her eyes were a strange shade of silver-blue. Her skin was pale, but smooth and fair, and her ears were pointed only the slightest amount. Artemis wasn't from Earth, though she had spent a good portion of her childhood there. "This is my ship. I didn't come here to do any harm." She replied. She knew the translator was working correctly, otherwise she wouldn't have been able to understand him. At least she knew something was working.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 09-01-2011, 12:57 AM

Rya started at her? as she left the pod and drew closer. Out of instinct he took a step back not trusting her at all. Her eyes were weird nearly perfect circles, unlike Rya's own which were two ovals nearly like snake eyes and a strange silver metallic colour. He narrowed his eyes as he listened. "Your name is strange...and how do you speak Arrith?" He asked now trusting her even less now. Even though she said she meant no harm her 'ship' scared him.

"And that's supposed to be a ship? How does it steer? Where's the sails?" He asked with a huff. After a moment of glaring at her he sighed, "I suppose since you gave me your name I should give you mine...Rya Harkness..." He said stiffly not daring to want to shake with her. She would probably not know what his customs were anyway.

Martel Irasia
Shapeshifter

Old 09-01-2011, 01:30 AM

Artemis opened her mouth to speak, and then stopped herself. A lifetime of following the rules led to her being unwilling to break them now. But how else was she going to explain herself? With a sigh, Artemis looked at her 'ship' and then turned back to the civilian. "Rya Harkness." She repeated the name to get a feel for it. "To be honest, my ship doesn't exactly sail through water. It umm... it's supposed to be able to sail through..." She pointed towards the sky. She wasn't exactly sure how to explain that it could move through space. "As for how I can speak your language... I can't." Artemis held out the small compact device. "There's a translator built into this, so it allows me to understand you, and for you to understand me." She explained.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 09-02-2011, 01:02 AM

Rya just stared at her. He didn't understand how she had a translator in her hand but decided she was a just bit slow. "Right...and how can your ship fly? And where were you headed?" He asked her as he reached out to the device turning it in his hand thoughtfully. If this device was real he should take it learn how it worked and keep it for his own uses. Mass produce it and make even more money than he had now. Or keep it for himself and become even more important. He looked down at the thing debating.

Martel Irasia
Shapeshifter

Old 09-02-2011, 04:20 PM

Artemis watched as he looked over the Communicator, and she could almost see his brain working. With a sigh, she moved closer and took it back. "I need this in order to be rescued." She said, stowing it away in a pocket. "It does more than just translate different languages." She looked up at the sky. "I can't exactly answer all of these questions. I've broken the rules enough just by explaining everything so far." Artemis looked at the escape pod. "If they find out about this... well, there goes my explorer training." She said softly, shaking her head.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 09-06-2011, 12:08 AM

Rya scowled a bit as she took the thing back. He raised an eyebrow at her words thinking, "If who find out?" He asked curiously. He paused running the words explorer training over in his head thoughtfully, "Hmm...explorer...so you aren't from here...I didn't think so...everyone here knows not to come into my Garden..." He said scoffing. The other might have flashy things that she claimed had 'powers' but for someone so 'intelligent' she was quite a bit ignorant about this place, Rya thought smirking a bit.

Martel Irasia
Shapeshifter

Old 09-06-2011, 02:48 PM

Artemis looked at him and sighed. "It's too complicated to explain about the rules where I come from. But you are right, I'm not from around here. In fact, I'm not from this planet." She sighed and shook her head. "So how could I possibly know anything about your customs?" She asked. After all, the computer had said that this was an undiscovered, and under-developed planet. There was simply no way she could have known anything about their customs or rules.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 09-07-2011, 09:11 PM

Rya looked at her scoffing. She was talking down to him and he hatted it. Who was she to say what Rya would and wouldn't understand. Did she think that just because he lived on a different planet that he was a totally uncivilised and ignorant being? "Well then why did you come to visit this planet...or did you ship break..." He asked looking at the 'ship' with uncertainty.

Martel Irasia
Shapeshifter

Old 09-07-2011, 11:03 PM

Artemis glanced at her ship and sighed. "Technically speaking, yes. My ship did break down. Or at least, the Navigation System went haywire. That's why my ship crashed here." She sighed, now staring at the ground. "If I had been awake, I might have been able to fix it, but there's no changing the fact that I crashed on this planet. I have no way to get home until another ship comes to rescue me." Artemis looked at Rya. "I really am sorry about your garden. If I could have controlled the crash, I wouldn't have landed right here." She said with genuine sympathy.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 09-08-2011, 02:48 AM

Rya thought for a minute then decidung he believed the alien he nodded, "Allright I believe you…" He smiled gently, "Now you probably need a place to stay while your here. Somewhere low key where not many people will find you, right? So I have an idea…you can stay here since no one but I live here. However you will teach me about your planet and your…technology…" He said smiling. "The other option is I expose you…"

Martel Irasia
Shapeshifter

Old 09-08-2011, 10:52 PM

Artemis' mouth dropped open and she stared at Rya for a moment as if he had three heads. Her mouth moved as she tried to find the right words to say. On one hand, there were strict laws in her world against informing people of undeveloped planets about advanced technology, and on the other hand, she literally had nowhere else to go. And besides, she had already begun breaking the law by telling him about her ship. Artemis closed her mouth and looked at the ground, crossing her arms over her chest, she began thinking it through. To be honest, he was right, she needed a place to stay until another ship could home in on her Communicator's distress signal. With a sigh, Artemis turned to Rya. "Alright. I could get in a lot of trouble back home, but... I don't have any other options." She said.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 09-09-2011, 11:26 PM

Rya smiled triumphantly as he did so his teeth were shone a bit they were four fang type teeth two on the top two on the bottom. Another thing was that they were black like pure onyx. "Good then! Come follow me....after you move your ship off my flowers...if you please...perhaps if you move it my flowers will have chance to recover from being crushed..." He said with a small frown as he looked at her.

Martel Irasia
Shapeshifter

Old 09-11-2011, 07:37 PM

Well, this guy was certainly part of an interesting race. His appearance was a bit disturbing, but only because she'd never met someone like him, but that didn't matter. Artemis looked at her ship and frowned, herself. "I can't make any guarantees, but I can see if I can get it to move." She said and walked over to it. It took quite a bit of extra effort, but she managed to climb back on top of the pod where the escape hatch was. Sliding down into the main compartment, she walked over to the seat. "Computer, assess the Ship's damage and initiate the hover drive." She ordered. The screens lit up as the computer woke up at her voice command. "Assessing the current damage... Navigation Systems are down... Flight Systems are down... Hover Drive remains in working order... Initiating Hover Drive... The ship's Engine has enough power to keep the Hover Drive going for only fifteen minutes." The computer voice spoke. Artemis rubbed her chin. "That's good enough. I'll give you further instructions later." She climbed through the escape hatch again and looked down at Rya from the top pf the pod. It was hovering over the ground now, but only just slightly. "So where exactly should I move it?" She asked.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 09-13-2011, 01:22 PM

"Hmm in the garage behind the mansion. Its mostly filled with dust and broken things. But its big enough and is out of the way. I'm the only one who has a key." he added with a grin. "So no one will take it from there." he said, "But can you fly it to there," He asked pointing to he garage. He was skeptical about her ship still. And more than a little currious.

Martel Irasia
Shapeshifter

Old 09-13-2011, 04:35 PM

Artemis looked at the garage and nodded. "I'll have to fly it manually right now, but I'm sure I can get it there." The most important part was that the ship was hovering over the ground now. With a few simple adjustments, she could at least get the ship in there. And if she could get it there in the time limit the computer had calculated, that would be best. The engine didn't have much power left, so she'd have to get this right.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 09-15-2011, 08:57 PM

Rya moved back a bit his eyes locked on the ship intently. He wanted to see the thing fly. He smirked slightly as he walked towards the garage his eyes still locked on Artemis and her ship. He was still doubtful and excited to watch. His eyes were narrowed intently and unblinking. He opened up the garage door so it would be easy for her to fly in.