Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 08-19-2011, 06:13 PM

nothing is ever as it seems
[ a private roleplay for Wavi and Blissful lgnorance ]
Not your typical story. You see, there's the boy who acts tough as nails, but he's actually a completely coward. And there is this girl who's considered super lame, but she's really a deadly assassin. So what do these two have in common? A whole world of trouble.

Time traveling is only possible when someone is born with the right gene. Very few are able to do this and even less know they have this strange power. Those born with it, don't know they have it and they never will. Unless... unless someone comes knocking at their door looking for said gene.

This story is about a female who's on a quest to stop an evil man from wrecking havoc and forever altering the timeline. If he continues to meddle with the past, the future will be changed. So, to save the world, she must conquer both the past, present, and future. But she can't do it alone. She needs help. This is where the boy comes into play. You see, he was born with this rare gene and she needs to use him to warp between eras.

Things will get freaky and time travel is said to have some undesired side effects on the human body. It's rumored that personalities can be switched and that eras can get mixed up.

Rumors aside, are you ready to set out on the most important assignment ever? Are you ready to prove that nothing is ever as it seems?

Wavi

Old 08-19-2011, 06:29 PM

Meet the "Tough" Guy
Dustin F. Wolkitt
twenty one years
straight male
blackish brown hair
golden eyes

Classical Studies
Forth Year Student

Dustin looks tough on the outside, but on the inside he's just a super sweetheart. He's terrified of most things, but his courage runs deep as does his sense of hope. He's often described as reliable and loyal, but he does have his bad habits. He's also rather rebellious and he hates to be put out of his comfort zone.

Growing up with five other siblings, it only makes sense that he be somewhat laidback around people. He is also very tolerant and understanding. But don't let this fool you. If you cross him, he will kick your ass. He's got his father's rage and his mother's spunk. All and all, he's a hell of a kid and he fights for what he believes in... that is, if he's not too afraid of the thing he's fighting.

When he crosses paths with a mysterious woman, Dustin's life is turned upside down. He is sent to time travel between different worlds and eras. When he's not in the present, he wears this outfit.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-19-2011, 09:10 PM

Meet the "Pathetic" Girl
Artemis M. Bristow

Twenty Years
Straight Female
Golden Blond Hair
Hazel Green Eyes

Classical Studies
Undercover Fourth Year Student

Artemis looks like a female that couldn't never survive in a fight, an insult could cause her to break down in hysteric sobs, and books were the only friends she could get. Only no one saw her outside of school. There was a very good reason for that, under that pathetic exterior she knew six different languages, three types of martial arts and was a trained assassin since birth.

Given the name of the goddess of the hunt her childhood consisted of constant lessons and training to survive in the carrier she would be inheriting. Yes, she knew an impressive range of skills, but she never had a childhood. Out of all the things she knew, socializing and making friends never entered her life. She had her fathers analytical mind, however she had her mothers compassion. Always had to be the child that stood up to bullies no matter what the outcome might be.

Though her life took a sharp 180 degree turn when she got her first assignment. A history professor wanting to alter the past to his preference, a self-centered and destructive desire. Only a large road block is in her way, time travel. She had even got her wardrobe all ready thinking this would be a quick ordeal. All she learned would be tested, along with her short temper and lack of patience.

Wavi

Old 08-22-2011, 12:31 AM

Come on, come on, come on! Jeez, can this class get any slower. I can't help but look at the clock every five minutes. This professor is boring me to death. What a drag! I just wish he would shut up... I'm getting... so... sleepy.....

Dustin found himself confronted by a woman with a devious smile. As she approached him, he could feel his courage slipping. Once upon him, she feasted on his fear and became this total badass assassin. With one blow, she punctured a hole in his heart. Blood spilling from the spot, he could feel the life slowly fading. Eyes growing heavy and breathing becoming nearly impossible, the dark haired male grasped for help.

Pleading for mercy and forgiveness, he was suddenly awoken to the sound of an air horn.

It was a dream. That dream. Again. Why is it that it's always the same dream. It's been like this for about two months. Maybe I should tell someone about this. I think... I think it's a sign. Am I to... die?

"Dustin F. Wolkitt, wake up!"

Jumping from his seat, the male growled at the professor who dared to awaken him from his slumber and thoughts. Who was he to call forth his name when he was being attacked and destroyed in the world of dreams. After all, this was the first time he ever got that far. If he were able to muster up the strength to not awaken, would he find out the purpose of this dream? Would the name of the assassin come forth? Would he finally be able to have peaceful nights where he didn't wake up in fear and a cold sweat?

Just as he was addressed, the male smirked. It was finally the end of class. Another weekend was at his fingertips. He would, he promised himself, find the truth to this nightmare that taunted him.

The stroll back to his apartment wasn't too far, but behind every tree, he swore he saw the face of the woman that toyed with his mind. Was it possible? Could he be going insane? Hallucinating and see things? No, that was impossible. He couldn't become one of them. He couldn't. He was too cool to succumb to that type of reputation.

When the path became narrow and he was the only one walking, he spun around to seek the stalker out. Eyes peeled and lip curled, he snarled.

"Show yourself, you coward."

Even though his tone was strong and secure, the male's mind was trembling. What if this was his last hour? What if she were real and there to destroy him? Breaking down on the inside, Dustin did his best to keep his outermost composure calm and cool. If he showed any sign of weakness, she would win.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-23-2011, 01:47 PM

"Don't mess this up."

The words of her father kept a constant repeat in her mind, telling her over, and over how important this mission was. Not even a loving, "Good luck." left his stern, cold, calculating lips. A lecture, that had been all she received. Artemis couldn't slander the family name. Her school reputation on the other hand, non-existence. Could walk down the hallways without a person noticing her, most of the time.

Today she now hid in the teacher lounge observing her target, completely skipping class. How could this not be more important?

What? Wait. Mr. Crowley noticed her. He knew about her.

I am so in for it. News paper headlines everywhere, College Professor Murdered. That will go over well in the with family. Don't run...

Like today would ever go well for her. Instantly the professor rose and took off through the nearest door. Only when she got there he was, gone.

Without a delay, Artemis pulled out her tracker on him. The poor thing seemed to be struggling, the professor was on this planet, yet he wasn't. This boggled her mind till she remembered hearing a rumor how, recently found, this special gene allowed the person to travel through time. Grasping onto her last hope she quickly researched this lead finding the closest person, Dustin F. Wolkitt. Past records shown her that he should have it. A last chance to salvage this, she placed him as her new target, and prayed that his ancestors genes flowed through him too.

The chase had begun, with subtle movements. First she found him, devised a plan that involved the easiest, sneak attack. Artemis didn't have time to get friendly with him, gain his trust, so she would force him into submission. Using her invisible qualities, of a pathetic person no one wanted to waste their time on, subtly bumped into Dustin and pick-pocketed and item of his. Along with a meek, "I'm sorry." a fidget of her hair and she took off.

If only the rest of the night could of gone so well. Yes, she had been following him, he wasn't paranoid and she hoped he had been slow. Dense would even work.

"I.. s-sorry, you dropped this. I t-thought it would be important to you.. I.."

Her tone was shy, nervous, and trying to project someone scared of him. Fidgeting with her long blond locks she pulled a strand to her lips, moving from the shadows. Shoulders slumped, no eye contact, she shakily held out his wallet.

Please, have mercy! Don't question why I am returning this to you like this. Don't be an idiot. I just need you closer...

If he did as she wanted, she would find any way possible to have him on the ground pinned down by her.