Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-31-2007, 09:00 PM

• I know what you mean. It's just one of the biggest mistakes people make when they go to SF. They come in believeing that all of California is sunny just to find out that it rarely hits even 70 in SF. 'Tis quite amusing to watch people realize their mistake. xD

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via ICQ to apricotbaby Send a message via AIM to apricotbaby Send a message via MSN to apricotbaby Send a message via Yahoo to apricotbaby

Old 07-31-2007, 09:05 PM

I am sure that is quite entertaining indeed. What are some good spots for dining out there, Yreka?

Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-31-2007, 09:14 PM

• Hrmmm....There are quite a few good restaurants. I'd have to look up a lot of them. The ones off of the top of my head are in the area, but not SF proper and tend to be expensive. For a really good dinner, i'd say go to Bay Wolf. Look it up. I think it's in Oakland. Then there are quite a few restaurants right on the water with really good seafood. If you want more inexpensive possible picnic food, then go to the Ferry Building on one of the days they've got the farmer's market. Lots of good food then. Also, around Fisherman's Wharf, there are quite a few stalls open to the street with fresh seafood. As in, normally caught that morning. Go to one of those. They're extremely good if sometimes a tad pricey. Not too bad to your wallet, especially considering that it's extremely good. Besides, you can get crab there at a better price than you can at most markets and it was brought in just a few hours ago. So if you like seafood, stay around the bay. If you want other food, go a bit more inland or down the penninsula even though there are a lot of good restaurants in SF. The ones out of the city proper tend to be a bit less expensive in general. Just do the research if you do decide to go.

Wow. Long post. xD

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via ICQ to apricotbaby Send a message via AIM to apricotbaby Send a message via MSN to apricotbaby Send a message via Yahoo to apricotbaby

Old 07-31-2007, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yreka
  • Hrmmm....There are quite a few good restaurants. I'd have to look up a lot of them. The ones off of the top of my head are in the area, but not SF proper and tend to be expensive. For a really good dinner, i'd say go to Bay Wolf. Look it up. I think it's in Oakland. Then there are quite a few restaurants right on the water with really good seafood. If you want more inexpensive possible picnic food, then go to the Ferry Building on one of the days they've got the farmer's market. Lots of good food then. Also, around Fisherman's Wharf, there are quite a few stalls open to the street with fresh seafood. As in, normally caught that morning. Go to one of those. They're extremely good if sometimes a tad pricey. Not too bad to your wallet, especially considering that it's extremely good. Besides, you can get crab there at a better price than you can at most markets and it was brought in just a few hours ago. So if you like seafood, stay around the bay. If you want other food, go a bit more inland or down the penninsula even though there are a lot of good restaurants in SF. The ones out of the city proper tend to be a bit less expensive in general. Just do the research if you do decide to go.

Wow. Long post. xD
Wooo! That was a long post. hehehe Thanks for the great info, though. Unfortunately, I don't like seafood. I really wish I did, since it's so healthy and beautifully presented most times and such. I just can't eat it, it tastes horrible to me. So many times I have gone to nice restaurants and whoever I am with orders a very elegant seafood dish. I can't even get over the smell most times, either. *sigh* I've always longed to be able to enjoy seafood.

Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-31-2007, 09:49 PM

• Well, it's not quite for everyone. But a lot of us love it. So if you do eventually get into seafood, go eat right next to the water in SF. Go a bit further in for different food.

I've always loved seafood, but that's likely just me.

Steve the Garden Hose
Oxygen Molecule Rangler

Old 07-31-2007, 10:51 PM

• xD
    Lots of long posts.

Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-31-2007, 10:56 PM

• And did you get the two words I threw in? I'm too lazy to go check the front page. xD

Steve the Garden Hose
Oxygen Molecule Rangler

Old 07-31-2007, 11:03 PM

Yes.
You are now leading xD

Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-31-2007, 11:07 PM

Name- Yreka
Word- Sax
Used letters (With point value in brackets)-
S(1) A(1) X( 8 )
Total: 10
Garden Hoses are Awesome

Name- Yreka
Word- Lid
Used letters (With point value in brackets)-
L(1) I(1) D(2)
Total: 4
Garden Hoses are Awesome

• And so I use all of the letters avalible to me. xD

Edit: Nevermind. I still have a "v." :o

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-01-2007, 12:08 AM

Well I see that some of us are back. When will there be new letters, Mr. Garden hose? hehehe <3

Steve the Garden Hose
Oxygen Molecule Rangler

Old 08-01-2007, 12:43 AM

Right now :D

Quote:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/vie...tiNmY2OTYxMGYw
Qjg5NjIrNV9xN2IwNTE7QjgwQlYxOzJWMjFiMzI0ZjErVnFf
OTAxbTk5MjU0MDY5Mg%3D%3D
Look at that xD

New Letter- P 4 People
New Letter- C 3 People
New Letter- H 2 People

Razzle
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-01-2007, 12:43 AM

Page stretch! :o

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-01-2007, 12:55 AM

*giggles as Mr. Garden hose breaks one of his own rules*

:wink:

Silence
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-01-2007, 01:19 AM

Hehe. Page stretch.

I'm back... for a while.

Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-01-2007, 01:30 AM

The page is crying in distress. D:

Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-01-2007, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by apricotbaby

• Could that have been one of the reasons he stuck himself on the blacklist of no return? D:?

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-01-2007, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yreka
Quote:
Originally Posted by apricotbaby

• Could that have been one of the reasons he stuck himself on the blacklist of no return? D:?
LOL he was on there much earlier in the day. Is the game over, do you think? I guess we'll have to tune in tomorrow!! *hugs* I'm trying to figure out which clothes I want.

Steve the Garden Hose
Oxygen Molecule Rangler

Old 08-01-2007, 12:20 PM

I didn't notice the page stretched xD
Edited.

Now the page said it won't be my friend anymore )':

Razzle
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-01-2007, 12:23 PM

Oh noes. D:
Cheer up, emo page.

Steve the Garden Hose
Oxygen Molecule Rangler

Old 08-01-2007, 01:01 PM

xD
The page couldnt hear you/
It locked itself in its room listening to music and screaming about how their life is terrible because its parents didnt let them buy a CD.

Razzle
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-01-2007, 01:08 PM

XDD
Page twenty has such an awful life! D;

Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-01-2007, 03:44 PM

• You should really treat it better. If word gets out on how you treated this page, you'll never have a date again! Unless some people like that type of thing. D:

Lilac
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-01-2007, 04:44 PM

Sorry I left, I was setting up / hosting the Trivia yesterday. So, how is everyone ~?

Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-01-2007, 04:50 PM

• I believe one of the possible answers at this time is...dead. D:

apricotbaby
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-02-2007, 07:08 AM

What is to become of our defunct scrabble game, oh Mr. Garden hose? Hmmm? <3