AND LOVE SAiiD NO
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-28-2017, 03:50 AM

So since I'm trying to come back and do things over. I would like to make a new Quest thread and perhaps a new hangout. Not sure if i already have one but if i do is there a way a moderator or Admin can delete them so I can start new and have no duplicates? thnx

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 12-28-2017, 04:52 AM

I don't see a quest thread or a hangout thread for you sweetie. And with it being double gold these days while the event is going on it would be a great time to make them! =3 and welcome back! You have perfect timing!

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-29-2017, 06:56 AM

Indeed! It looks like your old Quest thread was deleted quite a few years ago! Since you never opened a new one, the permission you had back then to open a new one should still stand I think Go for it!

AND LOVE SAiiD NO
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-29-2017, 02:20 PM

Ahh thanks guys.
when is the double gold going on until? date?

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-30-2017, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AND LOVE SAiiD NO View Post
Ahh thanks guys.
when is the double gold going on until? date?
I'm not positive but I think it goes till January 5th.
You might look at the FoWN announcement link on the Home page. I think it tells there.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-31-2017, 07:58 AM

Double gold will actually last though the next weekend and end on Sunday, January 7th!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeox View Post
The Festival of Winter Nights has officially begun!

Sign on, be merry, and come celebrate with us!

A ship bloop means that we shall not be celebrating in the traditional way this year, but rest assured, we are capable of partying no matter where the spacecraft has landed! Come to the event forum with us, and soon it shall be time for all us of to return home!

CLICK HERE

--> And I am receiving a new transmission that I've been instructed to share with all of you:
In celebration of this wonderful time of year, Menewshans shall be earning double gold throughout the holidays. What wonderful news! This double gold celebration will continue until January 7th!