Kasumi Ocada
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘
Send a message via Yahoo to Kasumi Ocada

Old 02-27-2018, 08:53 PM

I'm working on creating a new hangout thread and I'd like to know where Menewsha actually is.

Some avatar forums present it as a world of its own but I don't get that idea with Menewsha. I didn't find anything definitive yet but I'm still reading the lore. I did catch a reference to the "main land" which leads me to believe Mene is a unique archipelago set in Earth, or an AU Earth.

Any thoughts? Did I miss anything?

Also, is there a map? Different parts of Menewsha are mentioned in the Chain Zodiac thread... but I have no context of these places.

Last edited by Kasumi Ocada; 02-27-2018 at 09:03 PM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-27-2018, 09:55 PM

From the comic and the lore that appears during various events, Menewsha is an island with various fantasy elements. Multiple of the other islands seem to have fantasy backgrounds and one of the NPC's is an elf, but Menewsha itself seems to be without overt fantasy elements.

Of all the other islands, Merkhet is the one we know the most about, I think. If you wanted to create a mene world themed hangout, I might go with that or just something island/beachy?

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 02-28-2018, 05:25 AM

All I know is that Mene is an island. The world Menewsha is on has never been mentioned, to my knowledge. Here’s a thread about Mene’s towns, geography, and locations. O: Several events mention the other islands too. I believe we took a ship in one event to all the different islands too.

Edit: Guess I was wrong. We didn't travel to the other islands. XP
This thread has lore for the other islands.

Last edited by Kent; 02-28-2018 at 05:31 AM..