Old 05-17-2008, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinen Yuuri View Post
Awww thanks ^^
And last question for today if you don't mind xD

are you taken >.>;
Or still single? xD

Is it too personal? >.<
*blushes quite a lot* Oh... I'm not... No, not at the moment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amurita View Post
Oh my Nalin, you sure have a lot of admirers ;]

And i believe i saw cain lurking in this thread earlier...
*looks utterly bewildered* I suppose I do! I'm not quite certain how that happened. ^^; Though it's quite nice to be thought of...!

Ah... He prefers being called Abel. *nods* I think he prefers going by his middle name? *looks slightly confused, but smiles anyway* He's a bit more shy of people than I am, I think. *smiles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch View Post
What a very nice story, Nalin.
*smiles* Thank you, Witch.

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 05-17-2008, 03:52 AM

Cain is Abel, then? :o It makes sense, granted the signature. I've yet to see him make an appearance anywhere though. But I have seen him actually lurking about. :o

Is Nalin as happy with his orchids' progress as I am? :D

Amurita
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-17-2008, 04:27 AM

You know what they say, "Absence make the heart grow fonder." Perhaps not seeing you so long because of your trip made them really grow affectionate at the first sight of you. Plus, who doesn't love a man with flowers xD

So Abel is Cain's middle name? Now i'm wondering what's his last.

>.>...and if i keep calling him 'Cain' will he get angry and post here? <.<

Omi
Artistic Angel

Old 05-17-2008, 04:32 AM

Abel is sightseeing around Mene right now or something. I dunno where he went to-- he's such a mysterious (read: hunky, desirable) person. :\ Maybe he'll show up later.

Nalin Sun
Petal Paradise
NPC

Old 05-17-2008, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy Darling View Post
Cain is Abel, then? :o It makes sense, granted the signature. I've yet to see him make an appearance anywhere though. But I have seen him actually lurking about. :o

Is Nalin as happy with his orchids' progress as I am? :D
Yes - I'm sure they're the same person. *smiles* I'm sure he'll make an appearance just when he's perfectly ready to, and not a minute before. *laughs*

A great lot of Menewshans has been steadily delivering the orchids to me. *smiles brightly* I'll be able to have enough to make the Orchid Hairpins for quite awhile now already! *looks very pleased*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amurita View Post
You know what they say, "Absence make the heart grow fonder." Perhaps not seeing you so long because of your trip made them really grow affectionate at the first sight of you. Plus, who doesn't love a man with flowers xD

So Abel is Cain's middle name? Now i'm wondering what's his last.

>.>...and if i keep calling him 'Cain' will he get angry and post here? <.<
Yes - I suppose those things may have something to do with their interest. ^^; *looks vaguely embarrassed at the thought, regardless*

Abel doesn't generally talk much about himself... Maybe he'll share that with us sometime. *looks thoughtful*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omi View Post
Abel is sightseeing around Mene right now or something. I dunno where he went to-- he's such a mysterious (read: hunky, desirable) person. :\ Maybe he'll show up later.
He's leaving teasing messages in my profile. *chuckles a bit* He sometimes has these turns of his mood, but he's really a terribly nice person. ^_^;

Sera
Who Dat Girl
Send a message via MSN to Sera

Old 05-17-2008, 04:54 AM

Nalin, do you know if Abel is single? *looks star struck*

Forgive me for asking. It might just be I am becoming a fan-girl for the first time without knowing it...

Nalin Sun
Petal Paradise
NPC

Old 05-17-2008, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sera View Post
Nalin, do you know if Abel is single? *looks star struck*

Forgive me for asking. It might just be I am becoming a fan-girl for the first time without knowing it...
*laughs* ...Well, he's only just arrived on Menewsha... I don't think he even knows many people yet. ^^;

Sera
Who Dat Girl

Old 05-17-2008, 05:09 AM

*blush* Well, at least I got a laugh. ^^;

I am sure in due time, and with your help, he will come to know many people. You seem to know many yourself.

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 05-17-2008, 05:12 AM

Aww, Sera is smitten! ^__^

I had the pleasure of talking with him. He's very to himself, but also very kind.

And Nalin, your orchid hairpins are LOVELY. I plan on picking up all of them if I'm lucky enough to snag enough buds during the event! They're all so lovely and colorful! :D

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 05-17-2008, 05:18 AM

Cain? Abel?
... I just realized where I heard those two names. Biblical references?

Hmm. Wonder if Abel and Nalin will ever hook up... xD

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 05-17-2008, 05:23 AM

Cute handwriting, and nice narrative, I love how sketches accompany the journal.

Though I have to wonder if Nalin is gay.
D ';
He'd crush some fan girl hearts, but he'd definately gain a bunch if yaoi crazed ones.

He does seem like pardon the lame pun, like a flower. The submissive one.
I do believe he likes the boys.
-^-^-

x' D

Last edited by Popcorn Gun; 05-17-2008 at 05:28 AM.. Reason: Editting my hidden message. OOp, not so hidden anymore. x' D

Amurita
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-17-2008, 05:23 AM

@Dystopia: Woah, i didn't even realize that. Maybe he doesn't like the name Cain because of what happened in the bible.

Sera
Who Dat Girl

Old 05-17-2008, 05:26 AM

I was wondering about that as well. The names are interesting and it could fit with the two colored eyes. *ponders what shall come about*

But I still think that he is cute.

wish

Old 05-17-2008, 05:27 AM

LOVE LOVE the narrative. :]

Amurita
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-17-2008, 05:29 AM

Hey Nalin, about all your admirers...you should check this thread out: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94724

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 05-17-2008, 05:30 AM

@ Amurita - Hai! Or maybe his brother died? Not at ALL suggesting it was murder, just thinking that it might hurt to think about it still.

EDIT:

@ Sera - Two colored eyes?

Nalin Sun
Petal Paradise
NPC

Old 05-17-2008, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sera View Post
*blush* Well, at least I got a laugh. ^^;

I am sure in due time, and with your help, he will come to know many people. You seem to know many yourself.

I know most of the shopkeepers to one degree or another... and some of the townspeople like Jeryck and Cecilia and Mr. Mayor... *smiles* But I haven't really gotten to know the average Menewshan... I'm enjoying doing so during the event. *smiles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy Darling View Post
Aww, Sera is smitten! ^__^

I had the pleasure of talking with him. He's very to himself, but also very kind.

And Nalin, your orchid hairpins are LOVELY. I plan on picking up all of them if I'm lucky enough to snag enough buds during the event! They're all so lovely and colorful! :D
*beams a bit at Wendy's assessment of his friend* He is very kind. *smiles* Underneath the occassional moment of crankiness. ^^;

And thank you! I quite like them myself. *smiles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
Cain? Abel?
... I just realized where I heard those two names. Biblical references?

Hmm. Wonder if Abel and Nalin will ever hook up... xD
I suppose Abel could have been named after anyone. *smiles and shrugs a bit*

*blushes* ...I'm not sure why everyone feels the need to pair me off with my friends... ^^;

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 05-17-2008, 05:33 AM

@ Nalin-kun - Gomenasai. Its just my fangirl imagination getting away with me. I pair any cute man I see with the man nearest to him.

Sera
Who Dat Girl

Old 05-17-2008, 05:34 AM

Nalin, it's to be expected that people would love to see you paired off.

We are happy to get to know you as well. It's hard to meet the shop-keepers on a normal day as you all seem so busy with work. I hope you are getting a small break as well.

Amurita
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-17-2008, 05:36 AM

Maybe the 2-coloured eyes represents 2 parts of himself and 1 is Cain and the other is Abel!

...or not xD

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 05-17-2008, 05:38 AM

@ Amurita - I wanna see these two colored eyes. o_o

Amurita
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-17-2008, 05:40 AM

In Nalin's story it says that he notices Abel's 2 coloured eyes. He drew a pic of him as well but it's not in colour.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 05-17-2008, 05:41 AM

@ Amurita - Man. I need a colored picture.

Sera
Who Dat Girl

Old 05-17-2008, 05:43 AM

We might just have to wait until he offically introduces himself.

Amurita
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-17-2008, 05:43 AM

There's a pic of Abel on the homepage, but his head is turned to the side. I'm sure he'll pop up soon enough though.

But...it's time for me to sleep now, good night everyone.