Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 06:40 PM

((>w< <33))

Alexander sighed softly, before he stopped at the top of the stairs, looking around as he wasn't sure where he should be. He bit his bottom lip lightly before going further and noting Hajame in a doorway.

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 07-20-2011, 06:49 PM

Hajame heard footsteps behind and quickly turned around. You never know if there is an intruder in the house trying to steal his stuffs, especially his paintings. "Oh! It's you" he said as he placed his hand over his heart and let out a sigh of relief.

"Here's your room!" Hajame exclaimed, "And here are some clothes to change into. I hope it fits if it doesn't, let me know"

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 07:28 PM

Alexander blinked. "Ah, well, yeah, who else were you expecting?" He asked, a bit confused. "It's a bit too early for Santa to drop by, Hajame." He said in a slight teasing manner.

"Ah, thank you." He said with a small smile, nodding. "I'll let you know." He said softly as he stepped into the room, accepting the clothes from him.

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 07-20-2011, 08:06 PM

Hajame laughed at the comment about Santa, "Well.." he started off, leaning against the door edge. "There have been some intruders last week. Caught them trying steal some of my...items"

He smiled, "But don't you worry...." he flexed a bit, "I'll be here" Hajame winked teasingly before proceeding out the door to let Alexander change. "Let me know!"

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 08:40 PM

"Oh." He said as he was told that. Alexander chuckled lightly. "Oh my, what a hero." He teased before closing the door so he could change without anyone watching.

The clothes where a bit big on him, but that wasn't really something he minded. He did wonder what he had meant by items. "Hey, Hajame?" He called as he opened the door again, wanting to ask him of course.

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 07-20-2011, 08:44 PM

Hajame was leaning against the wall next to Alexander's room before Alexander opened the door and called out to him, "Yes?"

((meep! D: shorrtt, sorry)

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 09:02 PM

"Oh." He blinked as he was right outside of the room. "I was just wondering, what did you mean with items?" Alexander asked, watching him curiously.

(('s fine, hun <3))`

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 07-20-2011, 09:36 PM

Hajame hesitated for a bit before replying with a hand motion, "Follow me." The student headed down the stairs, "I don't know how interested you are in them but, I'll show you what I mean by items."

He proceeded into a room that a little bit ostracized by the others. "They are always trying to steal them after an exhibit I had where I sold three million dollars worth of paintings.

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 09:47 PM

Alexander titlted his head to the side, but he followed him down, wanting to see what he had been talking about. "A-ah, that is quite a lot." He said, looking around a bit.

((Sorries ;w; ))

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 07-20-2011, 10:00 PM

( <3 ^__^ )

Hajame chuckled, "Yeah, it is..isn't it?" he said trailing his fingers along the rims of a canvas. "I haven't painted in a while" Hajame shrugged, "I haven't really found much inspiration lately."

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 10:07 PM

Alexander smiled lgihtly. "They are very nice though." He said. "Hm, have you tried looking for a model maybe?" The teacher asked. "I'm sure that would help." He offered.

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 07-20-2011, 10:11 PM

Hajame raised an eyebrow, "Model huh?" he muttered softly. "Would you mind modeling for me sometime then?"

(soo shorrtttt >o< sorry)

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 10:14 PM

(( 's finee, I do it too. >n<))

Alexander blinked, looking at the other male as he asked that. "M-me?" He asked, thinking it over for a moment, it couldn't be too hard.. Right? ""Well, sure, I don't see why not." He nodded with a small smile.

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 07-20-2011, 10:23 PM

"Splendid!" Hajame smiled for some reason he could imagine the teacher as a model. He was very good looking and he'd love to see Alexander without those glasses of his. Hajame knew not to try anything funny, he wouldn't want to be like Lesley.

"Would you want to model now? Or maybe you can come by after school tomorrow?"
It just reoccurred to Hajame that it was getting late and the both of them have classes the next day.

(^__^ )

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 10:34 PM

Alexander smiled lightly, but nodded. "I think tomorrow would be better. Since we both need to get to school in time." He said. "So, yes, I'll come by after school tomorrow." Well, that would be if Lesley didn't see any chance to snag him away and tie him up somewhere in a janitor's closet first..

((<33 ^-^))

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 07-20-2011, 10:39 PM

The student smiled, "Great! After school then" he walked out the door, "I suppose we should sleep now" the male yawned with a small chuckled afterwards, "I'm getting sleepy"

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 10:45 PM

"Hmm, yess, that would be best right now." Alexander said. "Well, it is getting rather late." He stated as he followed him. "Goodnight Hajame." He said as he slipped into the guest room and slipped into the bed. He did fall asleep rather quickly, being rather tired from what had happened all.

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 09-07-2011, 11:55 PM

Morning came and Hajame was already up making breakfast for the sleeping teacher. He didn't know what Alexander might like so he just made eggs and toast. The student was already ready for school even though it was a bit early but, he was always the one who enjoyed waking up early and making sure things get done.

(Sorry for late reply D: I started college D: D: )

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-29-2012, 01:56 PM

((Grah, so sorry. D; I just forgot about this site. >>;; ))

When he woke up, Alexander was a wary of where he was and why until last nights events came back to him. He got up quickly, redressing himself and finding his glasses, he went to see if Hajame was up already. "Morning." He smiled as he found him in the kitchen, making breakfast. The smells and the sounds were the only things that had guided him back there, otherwise he would have been completely lost in the place.