Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-14-2008, 08:49 PM

Oh wow, I hope you get them soon! I just got it a little bit ago, but I had 42 chocolates when they announced the clue! XD Now I have 24...which means I should get more soon if I want to have enough for anything they might release tomorrow.

I've been posting a lot on here, Kisrah. That's why. xD

I'm pretty tired right now simple from being online too much! I need to get off my ass and do a few things! I don't want to miss out on too many events though...

I got excited about getting Spiral. I fanboyed in the hallway when it showed up. :o I think I hugged volume 15 with Kiyotaka on the back of it for fifteen or so minutes...

Yeah Magna Carta: The Phantom of Avalanche is a soundtrack I wish I could have, that doesn't exist. ;-; And not all the songs are online either! In fact, one of my favorites isn't! D:<

Yes, he's hot. :o He's got some nice arms and upper chest...I think he must work out in that area or something.

I don't know if you can find a picture of him that way - I already tried! But you know what? That doesn't matter...because I'll scan it sometime. :3

Yeah, well...manga's weird for me to read online too. ;)

Yeah, I prefer TV screens as well. :3 I don't like the ads, downloading with space that gets limited the more you keep downloading...I just would rather have solid copies when I can afford them. It's fun to own them myself.

Loveless isn't in region 2? D:

Yeah, I think we'd have to make a barrier for anything live...except humans. xD And I wouldn't want to randomly walk into my room from a shower and someone's playing Shadow Hearts on my TV. *runs around in a towel a lot.*

Mmm Nutella! And Tales of Eternia - even better. I need to try Nutella! LOL.

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 11:13 PM

I got a chocolate right as I was about to post a reply! X_X But that's a good thing. I already have two to carry over to tomorrow! :3

I love this boa/scarf thing! It's cute. ^_^

Blargh! I need to find more places to post! I've posted a bit on the anime/manga forums, and sometimes in General Discussion, but mostly I don't find anything interesting outside of here. ._. Same kind of problem on Roli.

On the bright side, I make some of my longest posts when chatting to you and Rhyleah! xD

Roli will probably leave their event items up for a few days, and they're doing this event the same way as the Halloween one. So getting the items shouldn't be a problem.

LMAO! I just know I'll be like that when my next package arrives. SQUEE! More Loveless! *squeezehug*

Aw wow that sucks. D: Is there anyway to request it on Galbadia? Or maybe they had it and were asked to remove it for some reason? D:

I tried looking. Didn't have much luck. X_X DEFINITELY didn't find a picture like that! O.o Yay scans! ^_^

Heh. Yeah. I found it difficult to keep focused on Spiral when I was reading it online. That's probably why I never got any further than the first chapter. It just doesn't feel right reading these things on screen. Like it's MEANT for paper.

I love books. I love the smell. :3

Yes that is a DEFINITE advantage of retail copies. I don't understand people who download loads of stuff like that, filling up their hard drives. It must use up so much space! I'd rather get anime on DVD, and save my computer's memory for other things!

Not that I could find. And I can't find anything to suggest it's going to be released either. I hope it will be! I really want it.

Maybe if... Anything living must be over a certain size? And if it's living and too small, it won't get teleported.

I'm usually in a nightdress these days. I only get dressed if I have to go out. Seems pointless to put clothes on with nowhere to go. Not as bad as a towel, but still. I wouldn't want anyone hopping through a teleporter while I'm in my bed clothes! xD

*throws them both through the teleporter* I wish... >.<

`Milika
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to `Milika

Old 02-14-2008, 11:25 PM

Hello Kisrah! You got clothes? :shock:

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 11:31 PM

Hey Rhyleah. ^_^ Yep! I got the dress yesterday, and I'm trying to build up enough gold for shoes.

I love this dress. It's pretty. :3

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-14-2008, 11:34 PM

Yeah. It is pretty. Which one is it? And I need to restart my computer, so be right back.

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 11:38 PM

Um... Dark Chocolate? And okay. ^^

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-14-2008, 11:47 PM

I'm back and okay. I'll like to buy all of those dresses.

...and I would like to get the capris too.

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 11:51 PM

Welcome back. :D

Will the items from the event shop become unavailable after the event is over? Or just moved so we can still buy them?

I'd like to get all of the dresses too, but I can't see that happening any time soon! xD

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-15-2008, 12:10 AM

They'll be moved to the other shops, but they'll be full price.

I'm having some problems with one of the clues on Roliana. I think the item is roses?

Edit: nevermind, I just found it.

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-15-2008, 12:27 AM

Ooh I see. So it's going to be harder to make the gold to bye them! xD

Sorry I missed you needing help there. I was posting on Roli and Misticpets. ^^; Congrats on working it out though!

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-15-2008, 12:31 AM

Yeah. It's going to be harder to buy them when they are full price, especially the wings. They're already 3k...I think?

And it's okay.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-15-2008, 12:34 AM

I'm figuring out the clues on Roliana now, and bumping/kissing on Albel on gaia. XD

The items in the event store are going to be moved to other stores but they're currently at half price. ^^;

The boa is awesome...I'm really loving about it. xD I have 25 chocolates right now, and like I said...I still want a second pair of foxes. ^^;

I did some in the General discussion, video games, and the anime/manga...not to mention posting here. I don't know, sometimes I don't have anything to say. But my posts are pretty long when I do post, usually. ^^;

Yeah I understand that but still, I really want to get them all right away and wear them while it's still Valentine's Day - if I can. xD

Hehe, I'm really glad you're enjoying Loveless.

Um, the music just never was recorded, I guess. Personally, I plan to rip it from the game myself, later on down the road. ^_^

Yeah, when it's on paper, I just can read through manga in no time. Online, I can if it's something I've been deprived of - for a while, that's been Spiral...

I know space is limited in the rooms and stuff too, when you fill them up with anime and manga, but you know...heh, I'd rather not clutter up my harddrive either. ^^;

I don't know; the teleporter is only a future idea I guess... T_T We'll have to hire someone. xD

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-15-2008, 12:44 AM

OUCH! So, the wings will be 6k? *feels hopeless* xD

Hey Mushy. Ooh I should login to Gaia and come kiss Albel! x3

*waves boa around* It is sooo nice! The items here are really pretty! Are you planning to sell the foxes? I bet they'd increase in price a LOT.

Well it's nice that you can make such long posts when you do make them. I'm lucky if I can make 5 gold most of the time. ._.

It's not Valentine's for me any more. Past midnight now. Hope you can find all the items though!

Hell yes I am! *wonders how long she can hold out before ordering more manga. >>;

I'm planning on going out to sell some old games today. If I get enough money, I might end up going into the city again and getting more that way. xD Probably even more volumes of Loveless. ^^;

Is that one on PC? It's possible there's MP3 files for the music somewhere in the game's directory. I know that's the case with Oblivion and Morrowind.

Yeah I've been going through this manga in no time at all! O_O Too addicted! xD

I guess I'd rather clutter up my room than my hard drive! xD

*Sniffle* I know! Let's go kidnap a mad scientist! :O

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-15-2008, 12:51 AM

You mean the wings here? Or wings elsewhere? >>; The wings on here are already pretty expensive - when they go full price, I'm really going to have to quest. Since I like both pairs... >>;

Yes, you should! Only...he's being a lot of awful things. :oops:

I usually make at least about 11-12 gold per post here. :3 I like to say a lot; I don't do it for the gold much. I just like to talk a lot. You know that from other sites though. ^^; Characters don't get you gold in gaia, and I chat in length there. xD

Oooh, no it isn't. Oh well...

Hrm, don't get too wrapped up in buying manga all the time. What am I saying? If you're going to buy some...go crazy! *is a bad influence*

Ooh, good luck selling the games. :3

Yes, it's the one on the PC. Is that true? It's a rather older game, and it's in Korean...if it even did, being made in 2000-2001, I highly doubt I'd know enough Korean to extract them...

Yeah, same here. :3 The room won't crash!

We need a few mad scientists. And we might need to rob a bank to forward this ridiculous project that makes me wonder, "how many items are going to be wasted/people are going to die when we TEST teleporting them?" XD

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-15-2008, 01:18 AM

The wings here. Heh. You know, I haven't even SEEN them yet. Maybe I won't like them.

As if that'd happen. X_X

I should, but damn I can't be bothered to go there. >.< Why's he being awful things? xD

Haha. And I don't usually have a lot to say, which is why I suck so much. T_T

Yes you are a bad influence! And I luff it! :twisted:

Thanks. ^_^ I'm a little nervous though, because I'll have to go to the shop where I had my interview! :gonkplz: Argh that's not going to be comfortable. >.< BUT! I will do it for manga money! >:O *brick'd*

Ooh if it's in Korean it wouldn't do any good telling you what kind of things to look for. >.< Uh... I guess if you know the Korean words for "Music" and "Sound", you could try looking in any folders like that. Then see if any files in those folders are in MP3 format. Or WAV. Most players can handle WAV. iTunes should be able to play it.

The problem is, the game may also be using it's own music format, in which case it is HIGHLY unlikely you have anything that can play it.

Oh crap! We need the teleporter to rob the bank. Nuu! Talk about catch 22! T_T

We will use the scum of the earth as our test subjects! As for items... Any suggestions?

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-15-2008, 06:49 PM

Well there are two sets, and they're in the Special Event store. I rather like them, but I have no idea if I'll even be able to afford them by the time they end this event and those all go full price. ^^;

Oh you have to go back to that shop as well? D: I guess you never heard back from them...bastards. >.<;

Yeah I probably should learn some more Korean and keep a dictionary and everything handy and go looking for them...I wouldn't mind it. Would it be in an older game? I would hope so...at the very least. xD Where do I find that though? O.O; I mean, do I right click the icon for the game...? <.<;

Damn, that might suck. I really want the music. xD

Haha, yeah that is quite a catch 22. FRICK. xD Well, perhaps we'll just have to sigh a lot, cry a lot...I don't know. We needed a teleporter badly. ;-;

Wow, we're so shallow. "What items?" but no problem listing people...

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-15-2008, 07:08 PM

You know, I still haven't gone to look at those. xD Maybe I'll get lucky and find chocolates on the way! ^.^

Yeah. I went there today and sold the games. It looks like they're still advertising for vacancies. :/ Maybe they didn't fill one of them. Don't know which one though. Anyway, next time I have to go to the Job Centre, one of the people I see should be helping me find out what's going on.

A lot of employers don't call you back unless you actually got the job, or a second interview, if they do that. I'm not surprised I didn't hear anything back at all.

Uhh... Well with Oblivion the game data itself is under Program Files. You'll have to go to My Computer > C Drive > Program Files. After that, it'll either be under the game's name, or the name of the company who makes it. If it's all in Korean, you'll probably spot it easily anyway. xD Unless you have other Korean programs installed. X_X If you can find the folder for the game, look out for anything like "sound" or "music"

I know! Let's travel forward in time and steal one! :O Oh wait a minute. There's a problem with that plan. >>

LMAO! Yeah. xD Well, I did say scum of the earth, so... They deserved it? ^^;

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-15-2008, 07:23 PM

Yeah it seems like I get most of my chocolates either getting ready to buy something, or getting ready to post...xD I have 30 chocolates now, but I have no idea what the sixth clue is. Still figuring it out. ^^;

Oh you already sold the games? I don't know why they don't just hire you then. You at least know what you're talking about as far as games. Do you have any female discrimination (you know, against female gamers?) there? >>;

I've had that problem too. >>;

I'll look for that. I'm going to have to put in the game disc into my C drive though. >>; It's not in there right now! XD Thank you - I'll try that. <3

Hehe, yeah they would deserve it. ^_^
Some objects could probably use destroyed too...so we can use those objects as test subjects.

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-15-2008, 07:42 PM

I have 10 chocolates right now. Need to double that to get the new item. And I've used up all my fishing goes now. D: Ugh. I thought they'd reset each day, but nuuu. You actually have to use up the 100 turns before they'll reset after 24 hours? That sucks. D:

I haven't figured out the clue either, although I had a few ideas. But since the box doesn't show up until you have enough chocolates, I don't know if any of them are right! xD

Yep. I took them down there this morning. :3 Uh... What do you mean asking if I have any female discrimination? O.o Why would I? :/

Disc in the C drive? But the C drive is normally the main hard disk. Is your computer different? You want to look on the internal hard drive. Program files is on the computer itself, not the disc.

I know! Let's test it with exam papers and job application forms! Application forms are so evil! Dx

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-15-2008, 07:53 PM

Yeah I have 11 now because I finally figured out the sixth clue. Took me a while, but I feel smart now, being able to understand some of the riddles.

I haven't done any fishing today. This week, I've probably fished about sixteen times, if even that? I am not really sure. I don't like to spend my gold on a lot of bait, as I want it to buy more items instead. <3

Where do I sell back all these shoes and TVs? >>;

I didn't know that. xD I mean, that it wouldn't reset unless you used up 100 turns. I thought it might be 100 times weekly... >>;

Yeah you probably need to get more chocolates first then. :3

No, not you having it. I worded that wrong. I meant if you had a problem with other guys discriminating against females, especially when it came to games, when hunting for a job? A lot of guys do that...I've run into that problem before here. I rarely see girls working in game stores. :( Why? Well...why do you think? Guys don't take girls seriously when it comes to video games.

Um, what? Is it? But I have to put the disc in to play the game at all...it's not one of those games you download and then can play it. It's old, like I said. ^^; You have to have the disc in to play it, and I thought that might apply to the music as well...

Applications we make? o.O;
Cuz I can make an easy application. I hate them myself. They're a pain in the neck and ask really stupid things of you. Some of that stuff, I don't even know. :/

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-15-2008, 09:15 PM

Lucky! I still need 7 chocolates before I can get the new item. T_T

I've only done a lot of fishing lately because it's a good way to find chocolates. But now I've used up all my turns, I'll just have to explore the site a lot. Actually, I haven't been getting many chocolates while fishing.

To sell those, go to the Fishing game and click on My Catches. You can see them all there, and they each have a Sell button. :3

Ooh I see. No I don't think that was the problem. I know they've had a woman work there before, and I think I proved pretty well that I know my stuff. Besides, it's really not in their best interest to discriminate. If I had any good reason to believe that's what they were doing, and could prove it, I could get them into trouble.

It could be on the disc, but most games store a lot of the data on the computer hard drive. It's faster to read from the PC's own storage than it is to read from a disc. Needing the disc to play is just a way to prevent the game being passed around. Not that it works very well, since people make copies anyway. xP

I would look on the computer first. It's most likely to be there. If not, try the disc.

Nah. Just job application forms in general. I hate the things! They never have enough space for the basic details. Glad I don't have a really long name! X_X I hate writing in those tiny spaces. D: Plus I usually make a mess of them. My block capitals suck!

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-15-2008, 10:49 PM

I wish I could give you some of my chocolates, but that's not possible. I need to collect more chocolates. You know that whatever ones you don't use, get turned into gold, right? Though the gold isn't as profitable as the items in the long run. :3

I really ought to try a bit of fishing myself. ^_^ I wouldn't mind some more TVs...I have a ton of TVs. xD Oooh, I didn't know that. I should go sell them then. >>; Wish I could catch fish though. Have you caught anything other than junk? I'll be happy with a nothing-amounted-for-this kind of fish...

It'd make me feel safer about Menewsha's water environment. xD Uh-huh, yeah...that's the reason!

Oooh, okay, that's good. I just know we have problems here, and no one gets into trouble for it either. I had a weird feeling at my last job. At one point, only two males were working there, then only one, and they were all mostly white. <.<; The girls, I mean. Take into consideration that the managers seemed to have softspots for children (except Beth, and Christie was smart too) and you pretty much...yeah. :/

I still haven't played with it yet. Silly events. They've all got me distracted! Probably, since I'm almost done with this event on Albel, I'll play with it then. :3

I hope it's on the computer and not the disc. xD

Oooh, I hate them too. They don't have enough space, I agree. And then I don't like giving me SSN out so easily. No offense, but when I took that test the other day? There was my SSN on the stupid form...with my address. It wasn't even necessary for me to have it on there, actually. :/ Especially when I had to give it to even get that form, and then I had to give it a THIRD FUCKING TIME for my stupid exam form. Overkill? Idenity theft, anyone?!

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2008, 06:46 PM

Yeah it's a shame chocolates can't be traded. I bet that would really upset the economy though. Items like that sell for a lot when they are tradeable in things like this. Like the event items on Flyff. Very expensive. Over Christmas, I was selling Golden Apples at 50,000 each.

Good way to make some Penya though. ^.^ There's a Velentine's event on right now, but the items for that aren't so valuable. Too common I think, especially with a second event which is increasing the drop rates of many items.

I wish I could catch more TVs! Old Boots I don't mind, since I make my gold back, but the TVs are worth 3 gold, 1 gold more than the bait costs.

I can't wait until I start catching fish. Nope. I've caught nothing but junk so far.

Yes! We want fish as a sign that Menewhsa's water is not as polluted as we a so far led to believe! It has nothing to do with... What's that stuff called? Oh yeah. Gold. >>

Wow. Those managers sound really creepy. Unless I'm reading into this wrong. Ugh.

Oh yeah. You had no luck finding the music did you? D:

What the fuck's up with that? How weird. Okay they'll need your address so they know who to mail when they get the results back. And I guess they'd need the SSN for SOMETHING. But to need to give either out that many times? Yeah, sounds like overkill. :/

The only time they'd need at least some of that information is if they actually give you the job. I don't think I've ever had a job application that asked for my NIN. O.o

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-16-2008, 08:18 PM

The chocolates that are left over will be converted to gold, though, so I would try to get as many as you can, even if you don't have enough to trade for another item. Though the extra items will be worth more than the chocolates turned into gold...xD

Wow, that's a lot of dinero for Golden Apples. o.O; I would give you my chocolates for free. :)

I haven't done any Valentine's Day stuff for Subeta. I've really neglected that place, and I need to go back. Perhaps later..when I'm done with my events on all these sites, and I get back into using Livejournal too.

I catch mostly TVs, a few boots, and quite a few nails. I really want to catch some fish but I'm guessing it takes more than a little experience to even catch a tiny, frequent fish. xD Hehe, Yeah, I think Mene's water needs some of this junk cleared out of it...I mean, how many TVs do Menewshans throw out?! XD Maybe we're all just polluters...

I had a female manager with four daughters. You do the math. :)

Yeah, I don't like it when they ask so much for my SSN...I think they only need it once. They do need it for the obligatory background check, maybe a second time like seeing my actual SSN card along with Photo ID for photo and SSN verification....but you know, I'm still two steps away from getting the job, and something tells me they'll ask for it those times as well. :/

NIN? What's that? Same thing as a Social Security #, only for the UK? *is really stupid and forgets you live in the UK...*

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-16-2008, 09:36 PM

Oh! I forgot about the chocolates being converted into gold! I should get enough chocolates to get four of the fan, boa, and the hairclip today, and use tomorrow to get a lot of the chocolates.