Alexander J Luthor
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-17-2014, 07:56 AM

*hushes zombie* We are the nooooobodiiiiiiies, wanna be sooomebodiiiiiiiies. We're de~ead, we know just who we aaaaaaaaaaa~aare.

Penella Goldeater
*^_^*

Old 07-17-2014, 08:48 AM

Penella Goldeater

Posting frequency: At least once a day.
Posting length: Small paragraphs. Longer if inspired.
Gender preference: I prefer female characters but am not opposed to and have been playing more male characters.
Sexuality preference: I prefer my characters to be heterosexual.
Role-play size: I will happily play in either groups or one on ones.
Role-play genre preference: I don't see myself getting too invested in Future Fic and/or Sci-Fi. I like Sci-Fi just not sure I'm up to playing it. In fact I think I'd suck at it. I like the past. I can't think of a past era I wouldn't want to play in. Modern's good too.
Specific likes: You. I like you. Send me a message and I'll like you more.
FANDOMS - HIMYM, BTVS, Supernatural, South Park, Marvel, DC, WWE ...
Specific hates: Terrible spelling. Spam. I don't think it's a problem here.
Are you open to try new things? Yes, please feel free to contact me if you think I might be interested in something.
How can we contact you? PM me, PING me if you wanna reach me.
Other: Most of my role-play history comes from tabletop roleplaying games. I'm still getting my feet wet in online role-play, but I like to write, so we should be fine. Please note: romance is almost completely off the table. It feels false. Implied romance is fine. Flirtation. Nothing serious.
Rating links: N/A *DO NOT TYPE OR ERASE IN THIS SECTION*

Last edited by Penella Goldeater; 07-17-2014 at 03:55 PM..

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 07-17-2014, 09:36 AM

SuperZombiePotatoe

Posting frequency: It fluctuates, honestly. Sometimes multiple times a day, usually it's once or twice a week, but I have been guilty of those once in a while posts.
Posting length: Depends on the context, but it'll never be less than 2 paragraphs.
Gender preference: I'm good with both
Sexuality preference: Heterosexual
Role-play size: Recently I've been finding that I like one on ones a little more, because they're a bit easier to handle. Although, I could work with a small group.
Role-play genre preference: Fantasy (Favourite!!), Sci-fi, Futuristic (Favourite!!), Supernatural, Fan based, Comical, Drama, Action, Romance
Specific likes: I've found that in everything (reading, writing, role playing), character creation and development is my favourite. An unique and unusual character can make a bland plot epic, because really they (you!) are influencing the whole thing. Also, I love pre-planning and friendly communication between role players. We should discuss plot points and twists, give each other tips at times and also talk about thins other than role playing. I like to be buddies with my partners. I'm not very picky, but if you give cool characters and constant communication I will love you <3
Specific hates: First thing that came to mind: One-liners. I don't think that needs much explanation. Bad spelling and grammar to the pooint of being painful. Going off topic for no reason. Also, being unrealistic. You can't fall in love immediately. You can't be a master fighter without having trained. Even in unrealistic settings there has to be a little bit of realism.
Are you open to try new things? Oh yes, always! You can't meet new people or learn new things if you don't try something different atleast once. Contact away!
How can we contact you? Ping, pm, visitor message, all is good!
Other: I think that I should mention time zones. I find that when I wake up, everyone else here is going to bed, asleep or staying up late. So if you see me posting at odd hours that's why. I don't like dropping role plays once I've started, but if I'm stuck on inspiration or struggling I will let you know. I'm easy to talk to so I expect the same :D
Rating links: N/A

Last edited by SuperZombiePotatoe; 07-17-2014 at 03:00 PM..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-17-2014, 12:19 PM

CosmicFoxKitty

Posting frequency: A few times a week.
Posting length: About a paragraph or two normally.
Gender preference: I will play both male and female.
Sexuality preference: I prefer my characters to be pansexual.
Role-play size: I prefer one on one usually.
Role-play genre preference: I don't really have a preference.
Specific likes: People who understands I work a lot, a long enough post that I can reply to, and a good plot.
Specific hates: Rude roleplayers that get mad when I can't reply a lot, small posts, when roleplayers get disinterested and just stop replying without telling me they want to quit, and not much honestly those are the main ones.
Are you open to try new things? YES FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU THINK I MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN SOMETHING
How can we contact you? Any way you can get a hold of me.
Other: I work a weird schedule so most of the week I will only post a little bit, weekends I have off unless I go to training so that's when I will usually post more. I'm also starting to volunteer between 6 and 9 so I really probably wont post a lot during the week, for this I am sorry.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 07-17-2014, 12:30 PM

*gets all fluffy and happy* Aw, thank you, Poppet! Your ping post totally made my day. Like totally.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 07-17-2014, 01:09 PM

Alexander J Luthor: I know you, I just haven't RPed with you xD

Have you RPed with anyone on here?

Dustywebs
Greetings Traveler!

Old 07-17-2014, 02:30 PM

I WANT TO RATE: SuperZombiePotatoe:
My rating is: 5

Other than being an amazing person, SZP is great at RP. Not only does she have great character creation, but also has great posts. She can nail down accents of other characters near perfectly. It amazes me how well she can do it. It really adds a whole new depth to the RP when you can read accents of the characters. A quality spud if you ask me.

Pandora's Box
Everyone's Favorite Sociopath

Old 07-17-2014, 02:51 PM

silvergamer

Posting frequency: A few times a week.
Posting length: 1-2 paragraphs.
Gender preference: I prefer to play female.
Sexuality preference: I prefer my characters to be heterosexual.
Role-play size: I play in both groups and one on ones.
Role-play genre preference: Fantasy, Sci-fi/Futuristic, Supernatural, Horror, Fan Based, Comical, Action, Romance
Specific likes: I'm not super picky with who I roleplay with, since I know I must be a pain to be your partner. I do like it when my partner can throw in some awesome plot twists. I'd also appreciate if my partner can let me know whether they are just tired of our roleplay and wanting to end it, as opposed to just dropping it.
Specific hates: I don't give the longest posts, although I do try my hardest, I don't like it when people bug me about post size. I believe quality over quantity. (You don't 'really' need to know how the sun was shining off the road that had just been rained on..*two more paragraphs of useless information*)
My request thread: Request thread? What request thread? *whistles*
Are you open to try new things? Yes, feel free to contact me if you think I might be interested in something.
How can we contact you? Ping me, Personal Message, Visitor Message, anything goes. Just scream my name loud enough and I'm bound to hear it.
Other:I haven't been on Mene for a super long time, but I'm also not super new here. My roleplaying is still super rusty, and I hope I can get my post length to a little longer.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 07-17-2014, 02:59 PM

Aww, man, Dusty! I can't tell you how much I appreciate that
Been struggling a bit with writing recently and that was a huge self-esteem booster. Massive even. Ma-hu-sive!

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-17-2014, 03:16 PM

<- thinks people won't like her roleplay because she is busy with work and soon volunteering as well.
Le sigh
I think most rpers are really good on this site :) or at least those who've role played with me

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-17-2014, 03:29 PM

Wow, lots to catch up on this morning! Yay!

*brews some coffee first*

I'm glad everyone's liking the thread!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-17-2014, 03:31 PM

Don't put yourself down ashy!

This thread really has become popular though.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-17-2014, 03:33 PM

Penella Goldeater: Can you resubmit your form without quoting it please? :)

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 07-17-2014, 03:35 PM

Yeah, Kitty must have hope for rp!

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-17-2014, 03:36 PM

Yes, that's why I'm hoping people will be totally honest. Because for all you know, there's the perfect partner out there for you who has a similar schedule, you know?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-17-2014, 03:38 PM

Totally. We don't all have the same ideal.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-17-2014, 03:40 PM

I WANT TO RATE: Q U E E N:
My rating is: 5

I'm just now in my first role-play with Queenie but she hasn't let me down yet! She posts the perfect amount; no one liners but not daunting amounts of text, and all meat and no fluff. Her character was well rounded and original and she posts each time it's her turn. She hasn't complained about anything and is respectful of other people; a great team player!

Alexander J Luthor
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-17-2014, 03:46 PM

Actually I have never played on this site before. With the latter part of my experience on other sites being terrible, I decided to quit it for a while, and just never got into it here.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 07-17-2014, 03:49 PM

You should totally get back into it. We've got lovely, supportive little community going on here

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-17-2014, 03:51 PM

Well Alex, now that there's a listing, it's the perfect time to start! :D

I'm glad people are getting their ratings in and not forgetting that they can submit them to me anonymously via PM. Perhaps though, it would be better if they didn't, so that the players they're rating can be aware of things to consider improving?

---------- Post added 07-17-2014 at 10:52 AM ----------

(Still looking for players for the RP in my siigggyyy). *coughalexcough*

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 07-17-2014, 03:54 PM

Like I said earlier, the ratings really boost self-esteem

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-17-2014, 03:56 PM

The people I've rated so far, I nomed in the nomination station thread before. Anything I would have said, ivde said at least once before. It's partly why I didn't mind sending mine in anonymously.

Alexander J Luthor
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-17-2014, 04:08 PM

I've got my name up here now! Now we play the waiting game.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-17-2014, 04:10 PM

Well Kat, you sent good ratings in anonymously. So I'm not referring to you at all. It's the ones that are threes and lower that I feel like it would be better to do them publicly so that the people can learn where they need improvement. You know? But, no body wants to hurt anyone's feelings or do the whole confrontation thing, I understand that. I don't either. I'm guilty of not even wanting to rate the people I won't give a 4 or higher.

---------- Post added 07-17-2014 at 11:11 AM ----------

Alexander J Luthor: Click on the link, in my siggy. Before I drag you there myself. And consider it. :) Please. *puppy dog eyes*

Alexander J Luthor
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-17-2014, 04:17 PM

Hrrrrg! I'm busy today, but I want to claim that mechanical genius spot!