View Poll Results: which 2 prizes would you like to see, 2 people are going to win a rare each tonight.
2 Attack of the Allergies 0 0%
Attack of the Allergies and Meinarch wings 3 10.34%
Attack of the Allergies and Nalin's magic flowers 1 3.45%
2 Meinarch wings 9 31.03%
Meinarch wings and Nalin's magic flowers 14 48.28%
2 Nalin's magic flowers 2 6.90%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 10:35 AM

Oh, wow. That's quite strong, isn't it? I don't know if we will hear about it here. What a shame.

Moon!
I need food...! ;u;

Old 05-20-2012, 10:36 AM

Oh I will it up on he google! :ninja: aww sounds good <3

Luna: oh no! :( -nods-

Eaaarth quaaakee!! D8

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-20-2012, 10:41 AM

@Luna - yea look it up on yahoo, it is on there, some historic structures suffered some damage as well as houses and such. lots of people ran outside to avoid falling walls. Eathquakes are becoming more frequent as of late. My aunt tells me (she is VERy catholic and religious lol') that god is angry with us so thats why the mid west has so many tornados and everything that happens.

well, i just think there is a lot of natural changes that are taken place too and a lot are man made causes.

ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2012, 10:48 AM

Yeah with everything that's happening even non religious folks are starting to get a little superstitious~ I know during those storms I was freaking out as I happen to live in the midwest. Luckily my area wasn't hit. It was so scary though.

n.n; I just totally hopped in the conversation and made myself comfy.

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-20-2012, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorSinister View Post
Yeah with everything that's happening even non religious folks are starting to get a little superstitious~ I know during those storms I was freaking out as I happen to live in the midwest. Luckily my area wasn't hit. It was so scary though.

n.n; I just totally hopped in the conversation and made myself comfy.
Welcome, pull of a chair and join us :)

Yea i must admit, i am really starting to believe in the whole religious thing, but i dont live the lifestlyle of a christian even though I am a baptized catholic. Yea i really feel for those in the mid west. It must be a horrifying to think you could lose everything in a blink of an eye. everywhere seems to be getting more and more dangerous.

I would like to find a group of folks who are truly open minded and conduct some scientific experiments in magic and powers of the mind and see if maybe we could yield some results?

ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2012, 10:59 AM

Yeah and there were so many horrible stories of people losing loved ones and such. There were some news stories that almost seemed to exploit the people's sadness. They'd just kinda bombard them with sad questions until they cried. It was brutal.

Oh I am a fan of experimentation (wait...that came out wrong) but in magic I feel like if I figured out I had the use of such, I'd cause such chaos accidentally that I'd be barred from using it...or captured and dissected for science. One of the two.

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-20-2012, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Yeah and there were so many horrible stories of people losing loved ones and such. There were some news stories that almost seemed to exploit the people's sadness. They'd just kinda bombard them with sad questions until they cried. It was brutal.

Oh I am a fan of experimentation (wait...that came out wrong) but in magic I feel like if I figured out I had the use of such, I'd cause such chaos accidentally that I'd be barred from using it...or captured and dissected for science. One of the two.

Yea many of the media do such as to draw attention-- thats the price of mass communication i guess...

i know what you meant LOL... anyway, well first i would like to explore meditation first then the power of using synergy to make things lighter such as the whole lite as a feather stiff as a board thing. as far as summoning spirits that would come later-- or communicating with them. I think the use of magic would really be helpful in the right ways but of course like anything else, it has reverse effects.

ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2012, 11:21 AM

:shock: I could never talk to spirits. I'd be too chicken. I mean, if I was like in a learning convention of experimental magic users I might talk big, but if everyone's just like...whipping out their ghost friends. I would promptly hide in the bathroom.

I'd love to learn something that would...how do I put this...like promote peace within myself? Sort of like a heightened form of meditation. Once I mastered that, then I'd try working on other things. My mind's never settled, it constantly races. And while that's a useful thing in some aspects of life, in others it's not so great. I'll mess up a LOOOOOOT because I'll lose focus.

After that, I'd invest my learning into maybe telepathy, that's a massive power to be had if it was used to manipulate a mind. I could twist whole worlds to my liking just by a single suggestion placed in the right mind.

Then I'd learn telekinesis just to scare my mom. :twisted:

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-20-2012, 11:28 AM

Quote:
:shock: I could never talk to spirits. I'd be too chicken. I mean, if I was like in a learning convention of experimental magic users I might talk big, but if everyone's just like...whipping out their ghost friends. I would promptly hide in the bathroom.

I'd love to learn something that would...how do I put this...like promote peace within myself? Sort of like a heightened form of meditation. Once I mastered that, then I'd try working on other things. My mind's never settled, it constantly races. And while that's a useful thing in some aspects of life, in others it's not so great. I'll mess up a LOOOOOOT because I'll lose focus.

After that, I'd invest my learning into maybe telepathy, that's a massive power to be had if it was used to manipulate a mind. I could twist whole worlds to my liking just by a single suggestion placed in the right mind.

Then I'd learn telekinesis just to scare my mom. :twisted:
Well, magic in theory is all heresay because until you experience it, you cannot truly believe it as fact to yourself. I have had some experiences that have made me want to further investigate as i believe in it myself personally. More minds have more power than one and as long as everyone brings positive energy there should be nothing to fear except staying away from forms of demonology. Well that would be a far cry though ...

ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2012, 11:52 AM

Of course. As my dad always told me "You can't know how you will respond to something until you experience it personally" but I say, if it is merely speculation now, why not? If that somehow became a possibilty, then my little what ifs could turn into goals.

I don't I guess I'm wired differently. As I said, my mind constantly races. So speculating "what if I" leads to "how do I" and I'm too curious for my own good sometimes, so that would naturally lead to me trying to see if I could.

What's to say that can't be achieved with the matter was an unknown to begin with?

Personally, I'm the type that enjoys science, how stuff works. The only way I'd be interested in a gathering of the minds to discuss magic would be after it's been established by everyone wants to know the how and why. Magic just seems like a child's fairy tale to someone as big as a skeptic as me.

Though,going back to my previous mention of science and being a skeptic, there are things that even my precious science can't explain. And I'm not so close minded as to say anything is impossible.

The truth is out there~

...please don't slap me for my lame references.

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-20-2012, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Of course. As my dad always told me "You can't know how you will respond to something until you experience it personally" but I say, if it is merely speculation now, why not? If that somehow became a possibilty, then my little what ifs could turn into goals.

I don't I guess I'm wired differently. As I said, my mind constantly races. So speculating "what if I" leads to "how do I" and I'm too curious for my own good sometimes, so that would naturally lead to me trying to see if I could.

What's to say that can't be achieved with the matter was an unknown to begin with?

Personally, I'm the type that enjoys science, how stuff works. The only way I'd be interested in a gathering of the minds to discuss magic would be after it's been established by everyone wants to know the how and why. Magic just seems like a child's fairy tale to someone as big as a skeptic as me.

Though,going back to my previous mention of science and being a skeptic, there are things that even my precious science can't explain. And I'm not so close minded as to say anything is impossible.

The truth is out there~

...please don't slap me for my lame references.
Its ok, everyone is free to have their own opinion. I myself feel similar but, i have had some experiences that do make me question. thats why i would like to do some explorations in the paranormal including witchcraft to see what kind of results we could yield. a lot of stuff is in the realm of possibility so you never know.

ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2012, 12:11 PM

I admit, part of it is the fear of the unknown. I don't typically like stepping out into something that I have no immediate control over. So I guess there's another part, me being a control freak with some things.

I've never directly delved into anything of the sort. I've heard too many horror stories as a child that prevented me from even being interested in opening any doors that I have no idea of what's on the other side. I'll admit, It does pique my interest from time to time. I've done my fair share of going into suspected haunts, going with friends and doing the stupid (and ultimately pointless) scary urban legends. And I've had a brush with something I to this day can not understand (and you will NOT get me to go back there). But as for hardcore super searching for something, no. I mean I guess you could argue that me driving out and visiting haunted places was searching, but I don't know.

Maybe it's the fact that I went there completely expecting nothing, so I really wasn't searching for something if I didn't think anything was there in the first place.

But as for witchcraft, summonings, Ouija boards, and the like, I'm not going for it. Let me know after you've got a hold of it and and I'll figure out how it works. But until then, I'm not holding that potential bomb in my hand.

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-20-2012, 12:14 PM

Quote:
I admit, part of it is the fear of the unknown. I don't typically like stepping out into something that I have no immediate control over. So I guess there's another part, me being a control freak with some things.

I've never directly delved into anything of the sort. I've heard too many horror stories as a child that prevented me from even being interested in opening any doors that I have no idea of what's on the other side. I'll admit, It does pique my interest from time to time. I've done my fair share of going into suspected haunts, going with friends and doing the stupid (and ultimately pointless) scary urban legends. And I've had a brush with something I to this day can not understand (and you will NOT get me to go back there). But as for hardcore super searching for something, no. I mean I guess you could argue that me driving out and visiting haunted places was searching, but I don't know.

Maybe it's the fact that I went there completely expecting nothing, so I really wasn't searching for something if I didn't think anything was there in the first place.

But as for witchcraft, summonings, Ouija boards, and the like, I'm not going for it. Let me know after you've got a hold of it and and I'll figure out how it works. But until then, I'm not holding that potential bomb in my hand.
Ouija boards are dangerous, i know, you need an experienced practiced witch who knows how to use them properly otherwise, its best to not use them at all from all other accounts and my own.

Ok, well i need to log off and go do something else, the guys here have been really nice at letting me stay on the computer a really long time.

ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2012, 12:17 PM

My mom refused to get me one when I was a kid. They'd advertise them on television before they got taken off the shelves and I'd always bug my mom about one. At first she would never tell me exactly why she was so opposed to getting one, because she'd be really dramatic about telling me no. It wasn't the type of 'no' one would get if they like, asked their parents for ice cream for dinner. She would just give me this look of terror and tell me she never wanted one even in her house and to never play with one at my friend's houses.

n.n It was lovely chatting with you! Later days~

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 04:53 PM

Hi Keres!

I found you in yet another thread...

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 04:56 PM

i'm scared of them.

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 04:59 PM

When it's late at night, and you're surrounded by silly giggly girls, it can get scary...
It's mostly just scaring yourselves.

It does NOT move by itself.

ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2012, 05:02 PM

I've never used one. My mom told me this horrific story about her and my aunts when we were children and what happened afterwards. And the whole, throwing the thing away multiple times only for it to reappear back inside the house no matter what was done was a bit too "whoa what the crap" for my tastes.

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 05:04 PM

lol...someboday playing a pratical joke on them.

ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2012, 05:10 PM

Eh...maybe. But the way I heard it left very little room for that to be true~ My family's highly religious. A lot of us believe that those boards just open doors better left closed~

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 05:11 PM

It's just a silly little game....

I never attached any importance or "magic" to it.

ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2012, 05:13 PM

To each their own~

My mom was spooked enough to very outwardly ban it from our home and ban it's use in other people's homes and that was good enough for me.

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 05:16 PM

Are you allowed to read the Harry Potter books?

ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2012, 05:21 PM

Allowed? I am an adult now, hun. Haven't lived with my parents in years. As for back when they came out, Yes I was. My mother did have a friend though who came into the apartment, claimed he "smelled evil", walked right upstairs and grabbed my collector's set of the books that were out that far, and promptly went outside to chuck them into the dumpster. My mom, being too small to get them out of the dumpster (he actually snuck off and did this and came back to tell my mom he'd threw them out) felt so bad and yelled at him and asked him to leave.

I get home from school to find my prized possessions at the time were gone and as they were a gift, I was even more heartbroken. My mom was almost in tears apologizing for her fail friend. Luckily, the dumpster was empty, he'd wrapped them in a plastic bag, and one of my friends got home and jumped into the dumpster and got them out for me again.

So, just as a little jab at him, I hid the books. I put them behind something in my closet knowing he'd come over later. He walks into the apartment, sniffs the air, and goes "Good. I don't smell the evil coming from those books anymore." then tried to lecture me about devils and witches but my mom stopped his rant quick.

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 05:29 PM

Wow.
That was really a terrible thing for somebody to do.

I was kind of trying to be funny...(obviously I wasn't).
The Harry Potter books actually had a lot of good versus evil in them.
I think they showed good morals and stuff.