Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-22-2012, 10:27 PM

Alai's attention very quickly left the tall man that looked as if he didn't want to be bothered. Alai assumed he was a vampire, or a demon of sorts. He seemed to fit the image of most of those kinds of creatures. Either way, it didn't matter, Alai was looking at Uranaya as she spoke again her greeting. "So pretty!" He practically purred the words out, wriggling a bit on his feet. "Such a pretty language and such a pretty greeting." Alai looked as if he was about to say something else when once again the door opened.

Alai looked towards the newcomer, blue eyes wide and that smile still on his face. A dragon? "Sooo cute!" Alai watched the dragon boy slip into a seat and before he even realized he was moving, Alai skipped over towards the dragon. His long white skirt swirling around his smooth, slender legs as he moved. He sat down in the seat across from the dragon. "You're so cute! Please, I'd like to know more about you, would you please tell me all about yourself?" That feminine voice was laced with innocent curiosity and bubbling with happiness, those blue eyes were trained intently on the dragon, but it was a gentle intense-ness. Alai looked the perfect picture of a happy-go-lucky, curious flat chested girl. He set his book down on the table and opened it to a blank page and pulled his pen out of the folds in his cloak.

Honestly, Alai had never met a dragon before.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 10:35 PM

Thank you" She murmured softly, bowing her head slightly in thanks. She had never seen her voice produce such joy and it was a rather happy feeling to see it. She smiled faintly at him then, her pale ears twitching slightly as they heard the dragon enter. He seemed so shy... how odd. Still she was focusing mainly on Alai due to his swift speech and had grown quiet as it seemed he would speak again. Instead she found herself alone and suppressed a sigh. She returned to waiting for her tea in silence as she absently played with a ring she wore on one hand.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 05-22-2012, 10:46 PM

Blushing he felt himself a bit flustered by the immediate attention.

"Oh uhm, hi. I'm, My name is silverbeam. I'm a nature dragon." He folded his hands in his laps twiddling his fingers nervously. "Uhm what else would you like to know."

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-22-2012, 10:55 PM

The dragon was blushing! He was so cute, Alai squealed softly with what could only be described as girlish delight. He wrote down the things that Silverbeam said, and then flipped some long strands of his white hair over one of his shoulders as he looked at the dragon. Alai fluttered his eyes at Silverbeam for a moment and brought two fingers to his lips, he kissed those two fingers and gently blew that kiss to Silverbeam. "Alai Wynter; Healer Extraordinaire." This introduction had just taken it's place as Alai's least dramatic, but it was his only flirty introduction. Flirting didn't really need to too much dramatics.

"I've never met a dragon before." Alai's hands moved, one held the pen poised over the page in his book, ready to write down things again. The elbow of his left arm rested gently on the table and Alai's chin rested in the palm of that hand. His eyes on Silverbeam. "Tell me what kind of things you can do, tell me what kind of relationship with nature a nature dragon has." Alai practically purred the words, for now it seemed the feminine boy only had eyes for the dragon and ears for only Silverbeam's words.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 05-22-2012, 11:13 PM

He blushed some more but smiled at the flirty intro. "It's very nice to meet you Alai". He thought for a second looking off into a corner trying to figure out where to start.

"Well Nature dragons like all dragons are long lived. We are vegetarians, unlike most dragons, We work with elemental magic mainly in earth water, and plants. Each nature dragon varies on it's magical abilities. Some may have skill in all three areas, while others only in one. I myself am mostly with plants, but I do have minor skill in earth and water. We tend not to have wings, and do not breath fire. WE are usually colored in greens and browns, some golds and yellows, and other colors, but mostly as accent, rather than main." he pondered almost embarrassed to say the next part but unable not to. "Uhm, we also flourish in the spring and take mates then as well." honestly nature dragons got either horny, or motherly this time of year, sometimes both. He wasn't going to add that tidbit right off though.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-22-2012, 11:34 PM

Gentle footsteps carried him inside this place, the door moved open with just the wave of his hand. With a flick of his wrist it closed softly behind him. This man was neither elf or human, his kind was far older and elves were descended from him. This tall man standing at a height of 7 feet was an Eladrin. One of few, perhaps even one of the last. Fiery red hair in a single braid laid down his back, so long that the tip brushed the floor lightly behind his feet as he walked. His eyes were a brilliant, yet deep purple. His ears far more pointed than an elf's and his every movement was nearly ethereal. His skin was pale, and yet it seemed to hold the hue of one kissed by the sun.

The footsteps that brought him towards the bar were light, his thigh high boots made no noise on the floor as he moved. This Eladrin male was dressed in tight fitting pants that hung low on his hips, belted with a brown belt. His flat stomach nicely revealed as the shirt he wore was a tight black sleeveless thing that stopped far above his belly button. Silver bands lined his upper arms. They limited his powers while in this realm. Far from the Fey Wilds. He moved with purpose, with sureness. Purple eyes had gazed this way and that, taking in the patrons of this place and now as he moved towards the bar, he moved towards the Faelira.

"My heart sings to see thee." It was an elvish greeting, perhaps more meant for friends that had been gone for a long time. Still it was what he said to her. His voice was very soft, almost a whisper and yet it could be clearly heard, as if he weren't whispering. "This is a rare honor, to meet someone such as you." Was it fate that had brought him here? No, it had been Suzaku, the Phoenix God.

Alai seemed to hang on every word Silverbeam spoke, and he wrote it all down too in that language that wasn't English. When the dragon spoke of mates, Alai blushed ever so softly. Would this dragon want him as a mate? What would that be like? Of course the dragon would probably prefer a dragon instead of a...well..whatever Alai was. He wasn't human. Also, this boy would probably prefer a girl instead of a boy pretending to be a girl. Alai's expression had turned thoughtful for a few moments. Then his attention was caught by the tall creature that entered the Tavern. Alai knew him immediately for what he was, an Eladrin. Even when that race had flourished it had been very rare to see them outside the realm of the Fey Wild. Alai watched the man for a few moments, it was wonderful to see one again. Especially with how few of them there were left in the worlds.

He watched the Eladrin with awe, before he realized he knew that particular Eladrin, but then his attention returned to Silverbeam and Alai smiled sweetly at the dragon. "Do dragons only mate with other dragons?" He spoke the question with curiosity and a hint of naivete in his feminine voice.

Last edited by Kry; 05-25-2012 at 06:48 AM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 11:55 PM

The sound of the door caused her to look up and quickly she realized he hadn't actually touched the door to do so. Her ears flicked back slightly in curiosity but she said nothing about it. He moved with such certainty... Perhaps he was expecting to meet someone there? She didn't know for certain but she did know that the one thing she didn't expect was the one thing that did. He approached her of all people! She flushed slightly at the way he seemed so formal and his words so kind, his voice so intimate sounding. He acted like she was some sort of queen rather then a cursed, out casted, creature.

"Honored? I... I am sure it is the other way around. I am Uranaya Helceon. You may call me Nara as my name is long...I... I am very happy to meet you....er...What is your name?" She asked quietly, as she fought off her puzzled blush. She bowed to him slightly, inwardly wincing. Not addressing him as either 'honored guest' or his name after the greeting was considered very rude in her culture but english wording and semantics left no way to do so without knowing a persons name. She frowned beneath her hair a moment before she stood fully again. She studied the handsome man and briefly wondered why he was singling her out. She searched those mysterious purple orbs for some kind of answer.

It was not that she distrusted him...no. The only reason the powerful ice spirit had her burn scar was because she trusted to fully to often. It was simply that Nara hated not understanding something. She always felt the urge to puzzle it out and explore.... it was one of the reasons she'd met the only man she'd ever loved and ultimately been cast out for that love. Faelira were secretive creatures and bringing home a Crraymi, or outsider, was simply not allowed.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 05-23-2012, 12:02 AM

"Oh uhm, no, they mate with whatever partners they seem to like. Much like humans I suppose, except being male or female doesn't really mature. the magic in making offspring and eggs lies in the emotions mixed with magic. And for Nature dragons spring is best." He tried to discuss this topic as information only but he could feel himself getting slightly excited despite it all. Well it was spring and he was a nature dragon after all, he could hardly blame himself. Most of his kind would be outright and lavishly flirting if not fondling whatever was nearby.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-23-2012, 12:20 AM

He watched her carefully, but that was just the way he always watched people and things. His greeting had caused her to flush, and a ghost of a smile appeared on his lips as he watched her introduce herself. "My name was once long, now it is forgotten and lost. I am simply the voice of the great phoenix now and so now I am simply called Kry Feniksas." His soft voice still sounded like only a whisper, of course, that was always how his voice sounded. "It is rare to see one of your kind in a place like this. So very rare. Even those that know your kind are treated as if they are strangers. When I saw you, I could not help but to wonder how or why you came to be in such a place." There was nothing but gentle curiosity in his purple eyes, even though his tone barely hinted at that curiosity. It was much easier to show the emotions through his eyes than with his voice. Eyes were windows to the soul.

Those eyes left her, only briefly, once more gazing over the others of the tavern. They paused on Alai. Another ghost of a smile passed over his lips. Things just continued to get interesting. His gaze returned to Nara, settling on her gently.

Alai beamed at Silverbeam. "That makes me happy. When it comes to love, there should never be restrictions of any kind! It's all about raw emotion and if you try to limit it, you lose the purity of it and some of it's power. Love is the strongest of all emotions." Alai wrote a few more things in his book, then closed it and put the pen away. "Emotions are their own kind of special magic, don't you agree?" Alai leaned over the table as he asked that question, bright smile almost constant on his lips. "Did you come here, to look for a mate?" That question was filled with curiosity. Alai really wanted to know, and a very slight blush was coloring his own cheeks rather softly.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-23-2012, 12:21 AM

MX-129 is a high-powered robot designed to interact with the beings of this world. She is a first of her kind, and as a field test she was instructed to come to this inn. She stood in the door way with her eyes scanning her surroundings. What was she do to here? Communicate? That was her mission, to create a robot that could socialize with living beings, but what was she to do exactly? She ran so many bits of data in her head that were already implemented, however she was not entirely sure what one did at an Inn...

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-23-2012, 12:34 AM

Nara blinked at the sincere gaze and simple question. He was right really, she couldn't argue with it. Absently she reached up to rub her right side just over her hip, her own crystalline gaze briefly growing darker as she kept it to the floor. There was a mark there... a burn her own kind had put into her skin. It marked her as someone who had turned from the proper path and was to be shunned. To return with that mark through the gates of any Faelira city was to suffer death itself. She stayed silent a moment, not noticing as he looked at another person.

"Kry...I...I am marked..no...tainted...no...Outcast, yes, that's it. So I take the road where ever it may lead me" She said quietly. For a moment she seemed to struggle to find the proper english word for what she was. The english word 'Outcast' simply could not equal the original term in Faeliran. To be outcast was more to be kicked out, it was to mean your very soul was tainted to the Faelira... That you had become nothing but an animal of flesh.

Still as she said the last sentence she forced herself to look up and flashed him a warm smile to hide her earlier despondency. She did wonder inwardly, however, if he would stay now. If he knew as much of her kind as he seemed to, talking to her could have just been curiosity and with his question answered he may prefer to talk to someone else. Inwardly she hoped not, liking his gentle nature and becoming use to the natural intimacy of his voice.

She glanced at the robot as it entered and blinked in confusion a moment. She had never really seen such a thing... it reminded her of a machine but also of flesh. She glanced towards Kry then, wondering if this would be the catalyst. Surely such a creature would inspire more curiosity then her... the girl looked to lost for nara to feel jealous if he did...

Kin-Akari
Pheonix Lover

Old 05-23-2012, 12:56 AM

Akari had been quietly sipping her ale, watching the little drama playing out while Rei ate the meats with joy as Everest scratched her. She had let the conversations roll over her. As Alai had pointed out, the Quest was about learning about others. She'd been out of her village for three months now, and in the short time she'd been sitting in the tavern she'd learned more about various races and creatures than she had in all those months.

However, once the strange man she'd heard call himself Kry entered, Rei went on alert. She screeched softly to him in greeting. Akari frowned. Something about the man was bothering Rei. When she heard him mention a "great phoenix" she couldn't help herself. "My apologies good sir, but, you wouldn't be connected to the Phoenix of the South would you?"

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 05-23-2012, 01:02 AM

Sunny looked a little less than pleased as Noah dragged her along the sidewalk and into the inn.

"You know, I do have enough stamina to keep going to... Oh, heck, where was it your vision told us to go?" Sunny pouted.

Noah rolled his eyes. "Here. Right here." He pointed to the tavern where a woman in rather skimpy clothing was standing, looking rather confused. Sunny's eyes went wide, and the two Seers stared at each other.

Sunny frowned, "Are you serious?"

Noah blushed, "Sh-she wasn't in my vision, Sun! I swear!"

Sunny smiled smugly, "Okay, then. What do you say we head in?"

Noah nodded, and with linked hands, they walked past the robot-girl and into the tavern, which seemed to be a host to many different races. Sunny smiled then, feeling comfortable. She could sense magic in the air. Noah relaxed almost instantly, figuring that if races as wild as the ones before them were allowed to stay, two Seers wouldn't be pushed away for just their sheer awkwardness of actions.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-23-2012, 01:04 AM

He had to resist the urge to place his fingers under Nara's chin and tilt her head up as she gazed at the floor. Soon enough though, her eyes were his again, he did not smile. "May your road lead you always to happiness." He could imagine how being outcast must have been hard for her. It would be hard for anyone really, but with the way of her people such things seemed to be more serious for them than for others. "I mean no disrespect," A ghost of a smile touched his lips again. "But your people are very stuck up creatures." When the door opened, Kry had not intended to turn his head and look. No warmth of life radiated from the creature that had entered, and it caused his eyes to turn very sad.

When Nara glanced towards the robot, Kry followed her gaze. His entire body seemed to be taken over by immense sorrow for a moment, then it was only in his eyes again. But a hand rested gently over his beating heart. "How sad! Such a creature, is a sad thing." Kry took a slight step back. "All life is sacred, but such a cold, empty, false life is so sad. I cannot bear to look." Those purple eyes shimmered with moisture and the Eladrin turned his back to where the robot girl was standing. It hurt to look at her. No warmth of life, if only he could give her true life. The ability to feel things the way creatures born of flesh did. Even his god mourned at this false life. His hand pressed hard against his heart.

He could not lose himself in the sorrow though, and now someone else was speaking to him. Kry closed his eyes for a moment, lowering his hand from his chest and straightening a bit. When he reopened those purple orbs they were clear of any emotion, almost. The sorrow still lurked there, barely concealed beneath the surface. His eyes turned to Akari and the phoenix on her shoulder. That ghost of a smile touched his lips again. "Yes, I am indeed connected to the Guardian of the South, the Great Phoenix, the God Suzaku. I am and will always be his faithful servant." Kry gave a slight bow and glanced at Nara. He wasn't quite ready to leave her company yet.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 05-23-2012, 01:04 AM

Loosing some of his shyness silver launched into the conversation. "Oh definitely, without it I don't think we could managed to get fertilized eggs. We would be machines without emotions, and love is the most important." He nodded smiling happily in both his and the others enthusiasm. He downright blushed, turning interesting colors against his green skin.

"Oh well, A nature dragon always likes to find a mate during spring season, I was hoping to meet some people when I came in, It would be really lucky to find a mate as well, but surely it would take more work for a little dragon like me." He turned his eyes down at the last.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-23-2012, 01:15 AM

Alai loved how Silverbeam seemed to get caught up in the enthusiasm and he also loved how Silverbeam seemed to agree with him about emotions and love. It wasn't often that you met someone that thought the same way about something as important as that. Humans always took such things for granted, they seemed unable to grasp the true meaning and power of love and other emotions. "Spring is a wonderful season." Alai watched the dragon boy intensely for a moment, and then the skirt wearing male was crawling across the table towards the dragon.

On his hands and knees on the table, Alai stopped moving when his face was only centimeters from Silverbeam's. "I don't think it would be to hard for you to find a mate. Not in this place, at least. You're so cute and adorable, all you have to do, is go up and introduce yourself to people. I mean look. You've already met me, haven't you?" Then the door opened and Alai was distracted, looking up and towards the robot. Alai had never seen a robot before, he stared at it curiously for a moment, then two others entered behind the robot.

He could ask the robot questions later, right now, this was more important. That blue eyed gaze dropped to Silverbeam again and Alai was smiling brightly and blushing ever so softly. "It really isn't that hard, you could make lots of friends and find a suitable mate in no time." He leaned forward, touching the tip of his nose to Silverbeam's nose. "You'll never know what might happen if you don't act."

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-23-2012, 01:18 AM

Iris, which was the robots code name was recording all the voices she was hearing. Am I pitiful..? She repeated this line in her head, it wasn't up to her that she was only a machine. However she had no desire to argue this fact, For the moment she decided it would be best to remain silent. Of course this result was to be expected. To have a living breathing machine amongst living creatures would get such a treatment. Emotions were not something that could be fabricated in a machine, but she was programmed to learn as she was a prototype.

What makes me pitiful? she looked at herself as she found a nearby table to sit. She understood the words, but feeling them was something different. She thought it better to observe for now, thinking that her mere presence disturbed some of the other guests. Her eyes began to glow as she began to look through her database once more. As she learned more, she began to wonder if she could perhaps have emotions locked somewhere inside herself. Of course if they were there, why would they have been locked?

Perhaps the fear of a machine that could act and think for itself frightened her creators. Either way she was running on a program that was already designed for her. Perhaps to keep her in check, but she did not question or think of this.

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 05-23-2012, 01:36 AM

Waves of cold and warmth poured over Sunny and Noah, making them shudder. Sunny stared at Kry, almost overcome with emotion. What could make a being like him so sad? Sunny leaned on Noah for support, whom wrapped an arm around her waist. He stared in the same direction she was. A phoenix? No... A part of the phoenix. Probably someone in close relation to it. Maybe a servant. He had an inhuman glow about him, but one that was pleasant.

Sunny's gaze was soon switched to that of the dragon and... A boy? A girl? Noah couldn't tell. Happier emotions flooded Sunny. Thoughts of love, happiness, and... was that lust? Noah quickly seated her at a nearby table, since Sunny's knees looked about ready to give out. He took her hands in his. Though they could sense things about other creatures, they couldn't sense each other. The more contact they had with each other, the less stress was put on their bodies and minds. Sunny being Sunny, looked over at the dragon and his companion discreetly, curious. Once her body was back to normal, she was going to ask him, the boy in white, what he was.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-23-2012, 01:38 AM

"Thank you... and ...I... they are not bad people" She murmured with an uncomfortable shift. It was always her urge to defend them though she wasn't sure why. All she had done was love an outsider...was that really so bad? Then again most of her people had a 'destined' among their own kind. The fire touched were the only exception. She frowned at the thought but the sincerity of his words quickly brought her back to reality...as well as the mention of phoenixs. Ahh... that explained why she felt so drawn to him. He was a being of fire. Drawn to fire, Drawn to death, the fire touched died quickly in most cases for a reason.

She could say nothing when he spoke of the robot, not truly understanding the words at first. She took out a book a moment and wrote them in her own tongue but it still made little sense to her. She had little understanding of machines and none of robots. She could not understand such words from his gentle soul. Finally, however, her curiosity would push her to speaking even if she felt she may be interrupting the discussion about the phoenix god. though if she was honest with herself it was the fact he kept glancing to her that embolden the normally polite creature to do so.

"False life?... what do you mean? I... My grasp of english is not perfect but wouldn't that mean life that is not life? What do you mean De'Onie Kry?" She asked, puzzled. Her uncertainty and the feeling she was being rude reverted her slightly to adding a term in her own language. It essentially meant 'honored one' or 'respected one' and was slightly formal, similiar to Mr. in english. It was not quite as formal as De'Orrie which literally meant 'You, who are of the sky' or 'you who is far above me' and was the equal of the english 'master'.

Last edited by Staria; 05-23-2012 at 01:41 AM..

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-23-2012, 01:58 AM

No, her people weren't bad, and he hadn't meant to insinuate such a thing. But they were stuck up, and that was only the truth. Though clearing up that slight misunderstanding, if there even was one, wasn't as important as the conversations before him. Conversation of Suzaku and the conversation of false life. Kry nodded slightly, moving a few steps to sit down down on a bar stool. For all his strength, his legs had felt very weak, and though he was doing well now to hide the sorrow that filled him up, his body still ached with it. His purple eyes turned to Nara, a ghost of a smile touched his lips perhaps it was from the word she had called him, then his gaze moved to the robot. Only briefly though before that gaze returned to Nara, flickering to Akari often to include her as well in the conversation. "There is no need to be formal with me, Nara. But yes that is exactly what I mean, life that is not life. A creature made of machines. It has no soul, no true grasp or understanding of emotions of life and death."

Kry wished he could reach out and fill that robot with the warmth and light of life, but for all his power he could not do such a thing. A soul could not be pulled out of thin air like that and placed into a machine. Kry did not know the intricacies involved with attaching a soul to a life, but even Suzaku could do nothing for a creature like that. The great phoenix whispered mournfully in his head, in his ear. A voice for only him to hear. Souls were born with the life and bodies that they were intended for, a robot was not born. "It is sad, the creature will never understand and experience life, love and everything that requires a soul the way it was meant to be understood or experienced."

Last edited by Kry; 05-23-2012 at 02:10 AM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-23-2012, 02:31 AM

Uranaya blushed as she realized she'd slipped but said nothing. She had been raised in such a strict, formal society where one's place was strictly determined by birth or religious importance. Being informal, especially with one so attractive to her, was...difficult. Still, she focused on trying to do things the 'human' way and speak english. She would find her resolve broken quickly, however, as he explained. She had never thought such things possible! For someone to play god like that....

"Minarr.... Kay Orrie Lee" She muttered to herself. It was a fairly simple oath in her native tongue. Minarr meant similar to the english shocked 'damn!' and Kay Orrie Lee meant heavens/divine help her. Well technically it was Her, Heavens help! due to Faeliran putting the focus/noun/subject of the statement before the statement itself. She shook her head and glanced at the robot a moment, feeling her own empathy and sorrow. She too wished she could do something... when she realized she had done it again she instantly realized two things. One, his earlier understanding of De'Onnie meant he likely understood she'd just cursed which was a major no no to her people equal to spitting or something nasty like that and two, she had done it again and slipped out of English mode. She looked over at him with horror in her bright blue eyes.

"I ...I apologize...I d...didn't mean to respond...quite that way. I see you're point. Please do forgive my rudeness" She said quietly, bowing slightly again. She did restrain herself from giving a more formal Fealiran apology at least. She would sit up quickly again to see his reaction, eyeing him from under her dark lashes. Would he be angry with her? He'd been so nice to her and made her feel like less of a freak by knowing so much of her people...would that all be over?

((XD yes cursing in front of a guy you barely know would get you in deep trouble in Fealiran society. >.< being able to control yourself is a really, really big deal to them.)))

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-23-2012, 02:59 AM

When Nara cursed, Kry blinked at her. Surprise evident in his eyes for a few moments and then it gave way to amusement. Honestly, it was almost refreshing for her to act in such a way. That amusement only seemed to increase a bit at the horror in her eyes. "Calm, friend. You have not been rude, not by my standards and certainly not by human ones." When Nara bowed slightly, he reached over and gently brushed his fingers across the back of her wrist. The look in his eyes was sincere. "You are forgiven, but I do not think you've been rude. Your people are extremely strict but the standards the people of this world will hold you to, surely will not be half as high as the standards of your kind." Kry was glad for her slip up though, it was a good distraction from the robot. Though nothing could truly distract him from the absence of the warmth of life.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-23-2012, 03:08 AM

He was amused at her? She felt a moment where she didn't know whether to be angry or happy. She struggled between the two for a moment until she realized he had called her 'friend'. It was not something her people used casually as humans did yet he knew so much of her people surely he knew that? So did he mean he was her friend or wanted to be her friend? She felt a thrill of emotion at the thought and for a moment was unsure how to react.

"De'Lesah? We are friends?" She asked quietly, almost timidly. She blushed however, at the simple touch of her wrist there seemed to be a heat behind it she could not explain. She pushed away the thought quickly and dropped her hands in her lap as she looked at him. There was no demand in her gaze, only a question. She had known him only a few moments... but to a Faelira friendship was for life, unless you were outcast of course. Still, she could not break her old ways so easily and so a declaration of desire for friendship was something deeply meaningful.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-23-2012, 03:10 AM

Iris blinked as she continued to listen in on the conversations around her. Was it bad that she was here? It was difficult to grasp such a thing. Was it not a good thing to exist? She assumed it would be best not to dwell on these things. She then laid her head on the table and began to think. What do I do now? I do not think it plausible to interact with anyone at this moment...they all seem to be enjoying themselves. It would be rude to interrupt. Even though she was a machine she wasn't stupid. She knew what emotions were and has seen them in action many times, she just had none of her own.

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 05-23-2012, 03:24 AM

Noah worriedly looked at his companion. "Sunny, what happened?"

The black-haired girl simply shook her head. "Just the emotions of the room. You know how I get."

Though they were both Seers, what Noah and Sunny saw were different things. Noah saw everything from an informational point of view. He saw places, vivid imagery in his mind, names and memories. He could even read minds when he felt up to it, though it took a lot of effort, and wasn't always accurate. Sunny felt the emotions of the beings around her, and emotions connected to objects and places. They both did have visions, though, as all Seers did.

"Still, let me know if it's too much." Noah said, running his thumbs over the backs of her hands.

Sunny nodded, and looked around the room. Everyone seemed to be in a conversation. Almost everyone. That busty girl that had entered the tavern before them was sitting alone, and was... For once, Sunny couldn't get a read on her emotions. The sadness strengthened, and her heart felt heavy. She clutched Noah's hands tighter, but her eyes were on the girl. What on earth could possibly have no emotions? A robot. And that begged the question in her mind, why was a robot here? However, Sunny decided to stay seated with Noah. Once she could stand again, she'd ask questions.