Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Anime KuroNeko Send a message via MSN to Anime KuroNeko Send a message via Yahoo to Anime KuroNeko

Old 05-17-2008, 06:14 PM

aphrodite remix - Yea. I hope I enjoy the event, because I gt nothing else to do otherwise.I really want to see what all the it are. Hopefully the items are to my liking. ^^

aphrodite remix
I am not an adventurer by choice...
Send a message via MSN to aphrodite remix

Old 05-17-2008, 06:14 PM

Yeah the prom event, you get items by "dancing" which is basically playing DDr on the computer, but its not to bad.

@Neko, the items are usually very well done as I'm sure you've seen by the past items we have recieved from events ^^.

demonic X rose
*^_^*

Old 05-17-2008, 06:20 PM

Has anyone got the second clue yet?

aphrodite remix

Old 05-17-2008, 06:21 PM

No, I believe only the first clue was released today? I thought there was no clue given the first day of the event.

Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Anime KuroNeko Send a message via MSN to Anime KuroNeko Send a message via Yahoo to Anime KuroNeko

Old 05-17-2008, 06:22 PM

aphrodite remix - *Nods* There is tons of them that are well done, I really like them a lot. In fact, I just took a look in the event shop, the items, some of them are to my liking. To bad I don't have buds, or enough gold. I want one of the wings in there and a kimono. ^.^

demonic X rose
*^_^*

Old 05-17-2008, 06:23 PM

When you go to the forum tab press the clue thing it's there,but i do not think it's ready yet.

aphrodite remix

Old 05-17-2008, 06:26 PM

Yeah the wings are really pretty, I'm looking at getting a few of those, but I'm pretty lazy. I'll probably end up only getting 1 pair of them. So Neko are you on Gaia as well? I am, my name there is aprhodite_remix, pretty much the same ^^

Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-17-2008, 06:29 PM

aphrodite remix - Yea hehe, Lazy can spread a lot. Maybe you should get yourself motivated? Yes, I'm on Gaia, I have the name 1_Kitten_1 on there. ^^

aphrodite remix

Old 05-17-2008, 06:33 PM

Hm, I could playing tetris isn't so bad, and I figured out what the score cap is for the 50g, so I could play while working not to bad, that's cool. How long have you been on Gaia?

demonic X rose
*^_^*

Old 05-17-2008, 06:36 PM

The 2nd clue is out but i can't see it lol

Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-17-2008, 06:37 PM

aphrodite remix - Since September 2004. I've been on there a while, and still love being there. I even buy to much art on there, and continue going back for more. ^.^ I could also be playing a game, that snake one seems to grab my attention more.

aphrodite remix

Old 05-17-2008, 06:40 PM

Hmm it has been released >.< I want to know what it is!

Neko, you can call me Mixy, way easier to type ^^ and that's cool I've been on Gaia since '05, I deffinately buy to much art, and I'm a sucker for custom profiles. Snake is fun, but I like Tetris better, deffinately a big fan of the game.

Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-17-2008, 06:44 PM

aphrodite remix - Hehe alright. Although I just keep putting paste, I'm not typing it out. My favorite artist on there is Mea0113. I recently got her to join this site, but you should really check hers out, if you have not. If you love Chibi artt, she does an awesome job at them.

aphrodite remix

Old 05-17-2008, 06:46 PM

Oh really! Do you have a link, and I'm a huge fan of chibis I'm attempting to learn to draw full body chibs instead of just head shots, and they're just so cute. And I am deffinately a sucker for cute things.

I definately never thought of copy and paste lol, I normally just type everything out heh.

Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-17-2008, 06:51 PM

aphrodite remix - http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/requ...ap/t.24883339/
That's her link to her shop, she's a very good friend of mine, too. ^^ I think I bought 7-8 pieces from her already, and her best costumer from the look of it.

Aoi
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Aoi Send a message via Yahoo to Aoi

Old 05-17-2008, 06:52 PM

Sweeeeeeet. A hangout. ;D

Hiya everyone. I am suffering from a nosebleed because my stupid dad forgot to turn on the air conditioner. How is everyone today? :'DD

aphrodite remix

Old 05-17-2008, 06:56 PM

Awesome thanks so much Neko I'll go look her up right now ^^ and I'm actually currently buying arts of my avi

Hey Aoi, lol well doing better than that, sorry to hear of the nosebleed, I dont' genereally get them so it must really suck. Just at work, on Mene and Gaia doing what I do best - avoiding work.

Aoi
*^_^*

Old 05-17-2008, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodite remix View Post
Awesome thanks so much Neko I'll go look her up right now ^^ and I'm actually currently buying arts of my avi

Hey Aoi, lol well doing better than that, sorry to hear of the nosebleed, I dont' genereally get them so it must really suck. Just at work, on Mene and Gaia doing what I do best - avoiding work.
I knoww. D: I don't get nosebleeds often. -___-;;

Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-17-2008, 07:01 PM

aphrodite remix - You're very welcome. I'm even thinking of asking her to do a piece for my of my avatar on here. I would just love to see my avatar on here done in her style. ^.^

aphrodite remix

Old 05-17-2008, 07:01 PM

*shakes head* hopefuly it goes away soon ^^. How do you like the event? I love the flower designs its very cute and bright.

@Neko I just subscribed to her shop its really cute >.<

Aoi
*^_^*

Old 05-17-2008, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodite remix View Post
*shakes head* hopefuly it goes away soon ^^. How do you like the event? I love the flower designs its very cute and bright.

@Neko I just subscribed to her shop its really cute >.<
I LOVE IT O; Like 70% of my avatar items are from the event shop! xD

Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-17-2008, 07:05 PM

aphrodite remix - Yea I know. I've been buying art from her over the past year. ^.^

aphrodite remix

Old 05-17-2008, 07:10 PM

@Aoi - Yeah same here, I especially love the dresses from the halloween event. The Kimono's are no less beautiful for this event very pretty <3

@Neko, I never thought of that! I would love to commission mene art from some of the Gaia artists to do avi art for me here

Aoi
*^_^*

Old 05-17-2008, 07:12 PM

@aphrodite; I was going to save a bunch of buds for all 3 kimonos! xD;

Anime KuroNeko
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-17-2008, 07:13 PM

aphrodite remix - Yea. I've paid a person on Gaia once for doing an avatar for another site. I told them I'd be using it on the other site, since that's where the avatar was from... etc. ^^