Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 08-15-2009, 09:10 PM

Did you know that I have almost 4k posts in the DCAA? I saw that and kind of went "DDD: I need to get out more!"

Melancholy one
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-15-2009, 09:11 PM

last min star post!! ^-^

LoversEnd
It is only until you see the sun...

Old 08-15-2009, 09:11 PM

Fabby: How'd you find out how many posts you had in there? xD I wanna see. Though, I bet it's not much. o.o Cause I tend to disappear after events. o.o

Dejagurl
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-15-2009, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoversEnd View Post
Deja: I don't know what I would make. o.o I can't draw real well, xD so they'd have no examples. Hmm, something like what they have on Gaia, the riding animals? Only.. I want a pegasus. o.o xDD

Vulpi: Oh, no I meant, i didn't know if I still had tht item on or not. xD
Oh, that would be really cool :D I want unicorn to ride too :D...
I play Gaia too...lol, it seems like nearly everyone on Menewsha has had a Gaia at one point or another.

dreamerice
*^_^*

Old 08-15-2009, 09:13 PM

rushes in to try and grab a star, and rushes back out.

Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 08-15-2009, 09:13 PM

From the forum view you click the little icon thingy... I think it's next to the thread title? And it'll tell you who's posted and how many times.

Melancholy one
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-15-2009, 09:15 PM

getting stars sure take awile when you dont know what to say...

Esmereina
Self proclaimed ingenius ^^

Old 08-15-2009, 09:16 PM

Well its important to atleast keep on topic hun... :) but you can say whatever you want in a thread like this... even tell us your fears...or you happy thoughts..etc.... we love to listen.. especially when we want to chat for stars too...:)

Dejagurl
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-15-2009, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melancholy one View Post
getting stars sure take awile when you dont know what to say...
I know :(
How do you feel about turtles? And bell peppers? And possibly perfume as well?
"hopes that's enough random conversation starters"

LoversEnd

Old 08-15-2009, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejagurl View Post
Oh, that would be really cool :D I want unicorn to ride too :D...
I play Gaia too...lol, it seems like nearly everyone on Menewsha has had a Gaia at one point or another.
xD I'd like a unicorn. o.o I love horses, unicorns, pegusus...anything horse-like. xD

I've had..a lot of Gaia accounts. Which could be bad. xD It's against the rule, but half of them I don't even remember, so meh.

Jaykie
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-15-2009, 09:21 PM

I don't have a place where I usually hang out.
I've only recently started to become more active on Menewsha.
I'm starting to prefer it over Gaia. ^__^

I'm sure I'll find somewhere to hang out eventually.

I think most people who like these type of sites have been on Gaia, or still go on Gaia.
It's usually the first one people join.

Hey there Melancholy!
Join in the conversation. ^__^

dreamerice
*^_^*

Old 08-15-2009, 09:25 PM

I think this will be my last post, I should have the stars I need been a real good time talking to everyone, see ya around, dreamer ice

LoversEnd

Old 08-15-2009, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykie View Post

I think most people who like these type of sites have been on Gaia, or still go on Gaia.

Hey there Melancholy!
I only go on Gaia.. one in like every 3 months. o.o xD I don't like it. Menewsha is way more..tight-knit and doesn't have as many rule-breakers.

StarBlazerM31
>:3

Old 08-15-2009, 09:26 PM

Well looks like the chat I usually hang out at has started to die. How's everyone here doing? Getting plenty of stars?

Dejagurl
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-15-2009, 09:29 PM

Quote:
xD I'd like a unicorn. o.o I love horses, unicorns, pegusus...anything horse-like. xD

I've had..a lot of Gaia accounts. Which could be bad. xD It's against the rule, but half of them I don't even remember, so meh.
Horse like animals are awesome :D So are wolf and dog like ones :D When I was little I wanted a dog that was half wolf and half tiger. Not sure how I was going to procure it XD...
Lol...there's nothing against having more than one account on Gaia. I know people with like 14 mules who have asked staff and it's perfectly fine O.o. They only get mad if you say, use your mules for botting or make accounts just for the making-an-account gold and transfer it to your main.

Jaykie
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-15-2009, 09:31 PM

Yeah, I've really grown to like smaller communities.
At Gaia you just get overwhelmed with the amount of members there, and how many people pester you for your nice items.

I mostly visit to talk to friends now. I rarely venture out of that hangout thread.
I do change my avi a bit though.

Hey Starblazer!
I've not got enough stars yet. >__<
I'm hoping I'll be able to get enough soon.

StarBlazerM31
>:3

Old 08-15-2009, 09:32 PM

I've got a long way to go before having a full set. X<

Dejagurl
\ (•◡•) /

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykie View Post

Hey there Melancholy!
Yeah, that makes sense. I usually hang out on Gaia a lot...but the event they're holding right now is really lame so I'm hanging out on Menewsha instead. I'm looking for somewhere to hangout as well on Mene :)

LoversEnd

Quote:
Horse like animals are awesome :D So are wolf and dog like ones :D When I was little I wanted a dog that was half wolf and half tiger. Not sure how I was going to procure it XD...
Lol...there's nothing against having more than one account on Gaia. I know people with like 14 mules who have asked staff and it's perfectly fine O.o. They only get mad if you say, use your mules for botting or make accounts just for the making-an-account gold and transfer it to your main.
Really? I thought it said you could only have like.. 2 other accounts lol. Weird. Okay then. xD
You like wolves, you ever been on Wajas? It's like a wolf/dog breedable virtual animal type thing. o.o Lol.

vulpi4
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2009, 09:35 PM

Quote:
o.o Where do you guys hang out where there's not an event going? I'm usually in DCAA (DragCave addicts Anonymous) cause.. I am, sadly, addicted. xD
i usually play for gold, go to gaia, facebook, youtube, anime websites, and any new website that i have an account for

Jaykie
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-15-2009, 09:36 PM

The event over there is pretty lame. I think I took part for about 5 minutes, got bored, and came back here. XD
I've always loved Menewsha's events, I just wish I remembered they happened more often. X3

I have...three mules on Gaia that I can think of. I probably have more and I'm just not aware of them.

I have a few items left to go now. Then I'll have one full set! Yay!

Dejagurl
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-15-2009, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Really? I thought it said you could only have like.. 2 other accounts lol. Weird. Okay then. xD
You like wolves, you ever been on Wajas? It's like a wolf/dog breedable virtual animal type thing. o.o Lol.
I know...it's the only website I know that lets you have numerous mules...on Mene you can only have one mule, right?
Oh, I've never heard of Wajas! I shall have to check it out, it sounds cool :D

LoversEnd

Old 08-15-2009, 09:42 PM

Quote:
I know...it's the only website I know that lets you have numerous mules...on Mene you can only have one mule, right?
Oh, I've never heard of Wajas! I shall have to check it out, it sounds cool :D
Yes, you can only have one other account besides your main. *nodnod* If you want to check out wajas, go here. :] I'm caves #78762 if you need help! xD Pr you could PM me on here, I don't mind. I've been on there for a while. Going on a year in September, I think...or November.

vulpi4
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2009, 09:52 PM

well im on gaia right now and yea it is pretty lame.

Dejagurl
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-15-2009, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Yes, you can only have one other account besides your main. *nodnod* If you want to check out wajas, go here. :] I'm caves #78762 if you need help! xD Pr you could PM me on here, I don't mind. I've been on there for a while. Going on a year in September, I think...or November.
Yay! "has now signed up for Wajas" And thanks :) I shall PM you if I get confused, XD!