The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 05-20-2012, 05:36 AM

How is everyone?

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 05:37 AM

@ Kit: I'm doing well, thank you. :) How are you?

Artsydaze
Full-Time Daydreamer

Old 05-20-2012, 05:44 AM

I'm great, Kit! I feel like I'm on fire with my plot! Yourself?

Kin-Akari
Pheonix Lover

Old 05-20-2012, 05:48 AM

Evenin! Doin' well Kitami, how bout chu?

`Kitami

Old 05-20-2012, 05:52 AM

I'm good. Just listening to music. ^^

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 05:52 AM

Hi, Kin. ^^

Kin-Akari
Pheonix Lover

Old 05-20-2012, 05:55 AM

What kind Kit?

Ello Eirian!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa View Post
@Nim-san: :c Saaad.
Yeah. :c
Quote:
Originally Posted by momochan View Post
Dan: It's gonna be a continues cycle if all of...that continues.
But Getting them fixed won't help all that much. I mean, it would a little, but it'd be better if they'd spend the neutering money on building a no-kill shelter or making on the the shelters a no-kill shelter and fixing it up so it can hold more dogs.
Well, that wouldn't really work, as the money needed to keep the dogs alive for the rest of their lives (considering no one's adopting them) is much more than what is needed to simply neuter one. :c

`Kitami

Old 05-20-2012, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kin-Akari View Post
What kind Kit?

Ello Eirian!
Old folk/'60s music in the main.
This right now.

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Sweetsunnyrain

Old 05-20-2012, 06:01 AM

*dies*

I finally finished the base! :D

Kin-Akari
Pheonix Lover

Old 05-20-2012, 06:02 AM

I'm not entirely sure of the conversation before, but Antagonist is right. Depending on the age of the dog, a no kill shelter could have them for years and years. Neutering ensures that unwanted puppies don't occur, thus making sure that more dogs don't end up in the shelter.

Nice Kitami. I've been listening to score music myself.

`Kitami

Old 05-20-2012, 06:26 AM

I'm just listening to music to wind down...I need to go to bed soon. :/

Kin-Akari
Pheonix Lover

Old 05-20-2012, 06:27 AM

I probably should too. I've been up since 8 this morning.

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-20-2012, 06:32 AM

that tree makes me miss the tree in front of my parent's house. it was a 20 year old weeping willow tree. but it got termites and had to be ripped out :( It was so nice to rest under..

anyway, Hi everyone!

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 05-20-2012, 06:44 AM

Dan: true..Well, I'm not really sure what they can do.
Not sure if neutering is the way to go, though.
Hopefully they'll figure something out. ;c

on a happier note, I was like, shivering earlier from begin tired. |D
how that's happy, I have no idea

Artsydaze
Full-Time Daydreamer

Old 05-20-2012, 06:45 AM

*Poke monstruous plot*

Seriously, it's nearly a page long and I'm not finished... and it the background!

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 06:49 AM

artsy: that's how good, well written stories get started!

Artsydaze
Full-Time Daydreamer

Old 05-20-2012, 06:50 AM

But that's supposed to be an rp! T_T!

---------- Post added 05-20-2012 at 02:52 AM ----------

Behold the monster bunny!

Quote:
At the end of the year 1915, the British Crown secretly created a special force tasked with refurbishing the Nation's treasury for the Great War after it continued far beyond what was anticipated and nearly bought Britain to bankruptcy.

This newly fledged force was born the next year in the Grey Hare's Burrow, a disaffected prison and had as members various British felons previously condemned to execution. The prisoners were offered a chance to prolong their lives in exchange for stealing and extorting money from enemy nations, therefore taking advantage of the chaos of war and refilling the Kingdom's coffers.

The project was a success until the War ended.

As soon as the last peace treaty was signed, His Majesty George V decreed that the project was to be terminated and ordered the MI5 to round up the prisoners into the prison and seal all the exit, condemning the prisoner to a long and painful death for their service and insuring that the project would never be brought to light.

That was not to be, however, as three of these prisoners were skillful indeed. One was a powerful witch, as skilled in her witchcraft as she was in subterfuge, as she managed to keep her arcane powers from all until that grave moment. The second was a masterful surgeon, his madness but fuelling his surgical genius. The third was a brilliant engineer and was not afraid to blend machine to flesh in what he called perfection. Those three decided to collaborate, aided by the fury and growing madness of their fellow unfortunates.

Until death they planned, carved, crafted and wrote their last hope of life. It took days until their food reserves were consumed, and a week after that for their water source to go stale and still they slaved over their creation until their dying breath... and even after it left their parched lips. Indeed, they created a golems made of the corpse of their comrades, crafted by both machinery and surgery and given life by dark magic. They linked their psyche to the newly made golems and proceeded to crawl their abominable vessel to the surface, intent on finding more suitable vessels for themselves and their comrades, still bound to the sealed prison.

Soon enough, they came upon what seemed to be a circus troupe headed their way. This one would do nicely, they thought. Next came a ragtag troupe of actors, both groups easily overpowered by the creatures and brought to the prison, soon assimilated to the now hive-like mind of the prisoner's spirits.

The addition of these artistes brought on a new interest in all, and soon the idea of recreating the doomed project in their new image had all involved in a flurry of activity, greed and excitement. They now knew how they would both get their lives back and live like royalty!

An hitch in their plans soon appeared, however, as it seemed that not only golems were the sole beings capable of containing the now massive mind of dozens of individual, but those golems were fast rotting, prompting the engineer and the witch to make an emergency vessel out of an old typewriter and the surgeon to send the golems to a neighbouring orphanage, kidnapping it's young wards and bringing them to the prison and miraculously finding a few who could read.

A few years passed with the only the literate and clever surviving and flourishing in the inhospitable lair of the newly made Grey Hare Society.

And thus our story starts, as the now young adults finally graduating from the school of petty theft for their subsistence and entering into the most critical and most likely fatal chapter of their lives.

Last edited by Artsydaze; 05-20-2012 at 07:00 AM..

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 06:58 AM

Well...a very well planned out rp! xDD
With an amazing story.
I really like it now that a majority of the details and such are together.

anyway- I really need to go to bed. night night. <3

Artsydaze
Full-Time Daydreamer

Old 05-20-2012, 06:59 AM

Night! And PS: the background story is finally finished X.x!

Maka-chan
Pm Me To Role-play With Me
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 05-20-2012, 07:33 AM

hello thread. n.n

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 07:37 AM

Hi, is anyone still here?

Maka-chan
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 05-20-2012, 07:38 AM

Hello Hikari I am here.

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 07:38 AM

Hi, Maka. ^^

Maka-chan

Old 05-20-2012, 07:39 AM

how are you?