Kongouseki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-18-2007, 09:58 PM

hands and feet and the body. i tend to want to make the body straight and i forget about the curves.

Stereo
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-20-2007, 01:49 AM

I used to absolutely suck at hands... but once I started forcing myself to draw them out every time, it got easier. xP

It still takes a while and a fair bit of trial and error, but at least they're not just ovular blobs. xP

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 07-21-2007, 03:27 AM

Ears. I can't stand drawing ears. I think they're harder than hands, feet, and eyes (which I can't seem to make the same size.)
all those nooks and crannies, folds and flaps. ugh. hair is a great cover up, but sometimes the ear is inevitable and a well placed squiggle takes its place.

dunate
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-22-2007, 12:44 AM

for me the most dificult thing to draw is the hands and the feets :P

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 07-22-2007, 04:35 PM

I'm going to be honest and say, I'm not much of an artist. Although, I do draw (I'm not showing you) and I find that the nose is the hardest part to draw. You get the placing, shape or size wrong and the whole face sucks. -sigh- maybe I need to take lessons

Spatterdash
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-23-2007, 08:59 PM

I think a lot of people have difficulties with hands and feet. They're trickier areas.
I'm half-decent with hands, since once I noticed I had a problem, I began practicing, but my feet are terrible. I can just about make shoes look okay, but toes are a real difficulty. More observation drawing needed, I think. A model would be handy, as it's hard to get the right angles on one's own feet.

I tend to have problems getting the female torso right as well, specifically the waist. It's a bit awkward.

Candy Apple
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-23-2007, 11:27 PM

Its weird but lately I've been having trouble drawing arms. I used to draw them just fine and now it seems like they never look right. HM!

I can draw feet *decently* but they need work...

Admitting you need practice is the first step to improving, I guess, ha ha ha... *sigh*;;

kimu
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to kimu Send a message via MSN to kimu

Old 07-24-2007, 05:19 PM

Hands are love for me now. Feet? Neutral~
At least I think they are.
I always have trouble on where to put the nose though.

April Fool Romance
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-24-2007, 08:48 PM

Haha, me too. Hands and feet. They're a pain to draw but I get through it after doing one hand for 20 minutes or so until it's perfect lol

And sometimes I have trouble from the transition of the neck and shoulders. I used to be really good at it until I got too technical, I guess.

Plum Lovelace
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-24-2007, 10:51 PM

Hands and feet are always hard >__<;

But I think hands are fun to draw =3

((*waves to april XD; *))

s0fi
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-25-2007, 12:29 AM

HAND hands hands mains hands HANDS, oh did i mention hands?
D:... sorry... i really don't like them ;-;

Lady Flavia
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-25-2007, 12:53 AM

Arms, hands, and feet. But just getting everything at the right body length is pretty difficult too. :o

crystal_wings6
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-25-2007, 01:23 AM

Hands and feets, always have to look at one to draw it! :x
And it's very difficult to do hands if you are alone at home and nobody can do the pose for you. And breasts in the 3/4 side

Plum Lovelace
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-25-2007, 02:56 AM

Crystal - you can always use your left hand (or right, if you're a lefty) as a model. I also remember seeing a wooden model hand somewhere...

I also find the crotch area hard to draw (when the legs are spread apart and things like that ^^; )

crystal_wings6
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-25-2007, 01:43 PM

I do that, except it's VERY uncomfortable. lol
I never tried to do that crotched position...

aphrodite remix
I am not an adventurer by choice...
Send a message via MSN to aphrodite remix

Old 07-25-2007, 04:33 PM

I always seem to have a lot of difficulty drawing lips. Compaired to that hands are not bad but it did take me a long time to learn how to draw those in proportion, and so that they didn't look like clown hands.

Lips however are a different story. It always seems that I make them either lopsided, or too big. *sigh* I guess it'll just take more practice.

I also have a very hard time drawing a man's Torso, I just can't seem to do it without making them look feminine.

Ahmuhmia
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Ahmuhmia Send a message via MSN to Ahmuhmia

Old 07-29-2007, 06:41 PM

Hands, feet, and the back.
The back is really hard for me because of the muscles.

I used to always hide my hands and feet as well.
But I realized I would never improve that way, so I practiced and practiced with hands and feet.
I'd make sure to never hide them, no matter how horrible they came out.
And after quite a while, I've gotten so much better with them.
I still have difficulty with them a lot, and I can't draw them at weird angels quite yet, but practice makes perfect.

Zoop

Old 07-29-2007, 06:57 PM

Yep, hands and feet are the worst. When I'm just doodling though, I usually never even get that far...I wind up with a sheet of head doodles. xD
Eeeh, I have alot of trouble with elbows too. They either end up looking too pointy, or waaay too rubbery.

Zoop

Old 07-29-2007, 07:43 PM

Yep, hands and feet are the worst. When I'm just doodling though, I usually never even get that far...I wind up with a sheet of head doodles. xD
Eeeh, I have alot of trouble with elbows too. They either end up looking too pointy, or waaay too rubbery.

Lady Taurus
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Lady Taurus Send a message via MSN to Lady Taurus Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Taurus

Old 07-30-2007, 01:07 AM

I have always found that hands are the most difficult body part to draw.

IndiGlo
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-30-2007, 01:34 AM

This may sound completely weird but....necks.
For serious....I can never seem to place the head right on the neck. How something should look doing a certain action. Let's just say placement issues ^ 3^;;

finaltrinity
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-30-2007, 01:58 AM

For me, it depends on how picky I am that day. One day it could be hands, the next day could be the torso. I still have yet to grasp the power of proportions, but at least I'm practicing. Now I practice furries since I may blow up my drawings from being frustrated of the certain body part. When you draw furries, there's lots of things I have to watch out for. But eventually I'll get used to drawing whatever part from drawing it too much. XD

Bellazure
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-30-2007, 04:55 AM

Hands.
I just can't fit 5 fingers on one hand.
Feet are kind of hard too especially when they're facind forward

cupcakette
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-01-2007, 04:15 PM

Most definitely hands. Yet, i have a hella alot of trouble drawing arms and often necks.

I can never seem to get the crook or length of the arm to look good D: i suck at anatomy.

Kisara
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-07-2007, 05:52 AM

I think hands are quite hard to draw. I can't get them to look realistic or to grip things. I omit hands from my drawings sometimes by putting them behind the back or in the pockets. xDD

I suck at anatomy, too. I mostly draw heads. xDD