Crazy_Gypsy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-05-2010, 07:22 AM

Hi there kat,
How are you doing tonight?
So how many eggs have you found out of 80?
Im at 67 and im stuck lol.

2katty2
*^_^*

Old 04-05-2010, 08:09 AM

hehehe you are doing way better than me. I have 49 eggs total but I didn't read any of the clues I just went through every tab up above and looked everywhere I could think of.

I guess it is supposed to delete that clue when you find that item...

I haven't done much of anything for Easter anywhere...

I almost have all of my files, programs, and updates re-loaded on my new hard drive... Finally...

GOD that has been stressful... Having my hard drive crash, having to wait to have a new one delivered. You can't buy anything like that out here. We have no computer anything out here in this town... hehehe...

Oh well, even in RL I didn't do anything for the past week.

Oh, except that Dr appointment on Wed.

How is your Son, your Man, and You doing?

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 04-05-2010, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2katty2 View Post
Pa-pancake honey & Pra-prawn honey,

hehehe Dang I hope that you are back for good so that we can talk again...

Do you have my home personal email address? So even if you can't come to Mene you could still talk to me some?

I will have to see what I have extras of to help you out. I will have to do that later this week though because my Granddaughter will be here from Mon early until Wed late...
I received your pm about your email address. That is useful since I work most of the day now and email is the only thing that I can access regularly though I usually don't reply personal emails much at work. Especially since my boss may be hounding over and watching at any time.

But yeap, I hope to be back for as long as I am not busy. Haha. Work eats into my very soul now. 12 hours of my precious day have been sacrificed to the office! O.O

You don't have to help me out really :) I'm actually catching up quite a bit now since I'm trying to be gung ho into getting all the missed EIs first at least and I believe I have managed to grab some great deals here at the exchange!

If you need help with any Easter eggs though, I'm always here since I have a whole load and I'm not even bothered to sort them out XD Just poke me on any colour you need and I'll be sure to give them to you.

I hope you have a great time with your grand daughter! Monday would mean... now over there since its already late Monday night here. Enjoy yourself katty

*huggles*

icandiee
I am bored. D;
Send a message via AIM to icandiee

Old 04-05-2010, 09:10 PM

Okay, uhm...how much do you want for the set?

2katty2
*^_^*

Old 04-10-2010, 05:59 AM

Icandiee,

Well I go with whatever is mid price guide, prices as a general rule... So whatever that is. Though the best thing you can do is make me an offer. Have you read all of the first few posts in this thread?

Sorry everyone I have been out of town all week, unexpectedly...

I have to get onto this egg thing before I miss out. I will also be gone all day tomorrow.

Egg count as of 4-09-2010

Aqua 4
Blue 3
Brown 3
Cream 5
Deep Pink 4
Green 1
Grey 3
Lilac 5
Orange 2
Pink 5
Red 2
Sky Blue 5
Teal 4

I would be more than happy to trade back and forth until I got an equal amount of each colors. I don't have much pure but what I have I will be happy to buy extras.

I believe it said we need either 80 or 88 to get one of each of the event items...
Yellow 3

Fiziali
Fizi, Fizgig, Fizpop, ...(insert...

Old 04-10-2010, 10:29 PM

*Tackleglomps Katty*

Hiya, Katty! I wasn't sure if you were still hanging around Mene or not, hun. I'm glad to see you are, hehe. How are you doing? Coming out of your winter blues yet? I am, sort of...doing better than I was anyways. Still, with things being so unstable right now, it's kind of hard not to feel down, but with the weather warming up and all, I don't feel quite so gloomy anymore.

Hmm you are selling some items I want...are you doing item trades, or strictly working in pure? I don't have much pure atm, unfortunately, and won't have time to play games to get any either, so pure is kind of a problem for me atm. The other problem is, you probably already have the items I can offer for them too.

2katty2
*^_^*

Old 04-21-2010, 05:29 AM

Fizi love,

We are going through computer crash after computer crash...

So I am kind of on a mini Hiatus...

As soon as we get 2 running computers in the house again I will be back...

Until then you have to send me a PM and when I get that notice I come to that game site...

Nope things are not better yet. I hope that they get that way soon...

Whatever items you want just let me know and we will work something out...

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 04-28-2010, 08:37 PM

Fiz, I love your AVI!

*waves at katty!* Did you know we got new avi's on Ava?

Fiziali
Fizi, Fizgig, Fizpop, ...(insert...

Old 05-02-2010, 11:52 PM

Omg, I totally missed your post here Katty, about the pm's. Ugh, that just sounds awful! Send you a pm through what? Messenger? Or can I send a pm via Zanny or Mene? I don't even get on messenger anymore...I had some problems with it the last few times I got on, popping up an alert from my antivirus program. I don't even trust messenger anymore after that.

Umm, the only item I really am interested in now is the Order Armor. I seem to have sold my last one or something and I love that item so I'd like to replace it. Will you take 2250g for it?

Hello Fauxreal! Not sure which avi you're referring to since I have changed her every time I've managed to get a few minutes on here the last several times I've been here, hehe, but thanks! Umm which CI/EI item lets you put the mouse head and feet on? I don't remember seeing those before, lol.

I'd like to get a Dec '09 set but can't seem to find a seller for them.

2katty2
*^_^*

Old 06-01-2010, 12:57 AM

Fizi,

I pretty much haven't been on any of my games this month of May.

You have my home email address and you can also PM me at any of our game sites so that I will come on and see what is up, Without a PM as you can see, I don't think to check my games.

One of my friends was trying to instant message me but you know I don't like it and don't do it often. I can't figure out who it is/was because they didn't put their name in any of the things.

I kept sending messages back to them that I don't instant message and to tell me who it is so that I could email them but, they never told me anything...

I feel sad about it because when I am not going to my games sites I am not having much interaction with other human beings...

Then there is Tigerangel it has been more than a year since I heard from her on any of the game sites. Got any news or information about that?

Well like I said personal message me anytime you need/want me or I forget to check the games sites at all.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 03-02-2011, 03:20 AM

Ummm -- I'm not really sure if I'm supposed to post in this one or in the new one, but I'm assuming this one since Howdy said he was going to lock the other one up LOL
Butttt I have a ton of EIs from when you're wanting in the other thread~
I'm interested in the EI for CI exchange, if you're wanting to go for something like that :3
There are full sets listed in my exchange, and I have extras that are not in sets in my marketplace :3
The extras are listed in my exchange, but they're priced in my marketplace so you have an idea of what I'm looking for for those in particular ;)
Please ping me and let me know if you're interested or not :3

Since you're coming off hiatus, you probably don't know how to ping though so I'll tell you how just in case ;)
To ping all you do is write the username of the person you want to ping and then put "mention" tags around it~
For example, to ping me, you would write [mention ]Emma Corrin[/ mention] -- but without the spaces of course :3

Can't wait to hear from you ^_^

2katty2
*^_^*

Old 03-05-2011, 09:14 AM

Actually the Mod found this, my old thread, for me. I had been trying by going back through the pages... I have had this thread for far to long to really want to get rid of it.

Then he, the Mod, told me how to find this old thread the easy way... Dang the way I was doing it may have taken years... hehehe thank goodness for our Mods and helpers!!!

Pa-Pancake....

Quote:
katty??? do you remember me?

Please Stop by my Quest, shop & Happy Place
I couldn't forget you as you were always one of my favorite friends here. I had never wanted to lose touch with you and we have lost touch twice since then...

I thought that I had given you my email as I don't use Messengers/chats but I never could find yours so that is how I lost touch with you.

I hope that we get right back to being friends...

Emma Corrin,

I am not sure about this ping stuff I am not sure what it is about but I am interested in 2010 items because I missed most of them.

I do trades and menegame money... We will have to find out what I have that is things that you want... It seems like things keep coming up with me now that I am trying to come back to my games...

To all of my friends,

Since I was last on, a couple of days ago we have had a day with absolutely no internet. Our internet company had no internet for anyone anywhere in the entire nation...

Then we had 2 days of no water.

Our little town's water main broke.

All the business's closed for those days our school closed for those days it was a total mad house. I made it to our only store before they closed and before they ran out of jugs of water to buy... (I bought 3 gallons...)

Then we had to boil all our water for another couple of days until the shot chlorine through the pipes to clean then and we had to wait after that until the tested the water and the results came back clear for human consumption...

What a mad house!!!

Something that I want to share with all of my friends...

Cliff and I are in the middle of buying a house together. It is a great little 3 bedroom 2 full bathroom house on a small piece of property. A wonderful starter home for us.

This is the other thing that has had me at a dead run for the past 3 weeks... Our nearest bank is an almost 3 hour drive away from where we live. Do you have any idea how many trips you have to take to the bank when you are trying to buy a house???

hehehe neither do I but I swear I have had to go there a half of a million times already..,. (Though we know that I am exaggerating at a half a mill... hehehe...)

Anyone that wants to look me up on facebook is welcome to... I have family pictures and all kinds of pictures there... My new Dog, Cliff's cat, Grandkids...
[Kat J, 2katty2, [email protected] are the different ways of finding me via facebook]

For now I am going to work on my first post in this thread and get it so that it says what I have for sale...

Smiles and Hugs to all of my great friends here and everywhere online!!!

Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...
Send a message via AIM to Protagonist Send a message via MSN to Protagonist

Old 03-05-2011, 03:09 PM

o.o
Wow, welcome back darling ^ ^

2katty2
*^_^*

Old 03-06-2011, 09:18 AM

Why Thank you!

Life has been mostly busy but also mostly good...

Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...
Send a message via AIM to Protagonist Send a message via MSN to Protagonist

Old 03-06-2011, 01:22 PM

Thats good to hear ^ ^
As long as you're back here with everyone, right? ^ ^

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-07-2011, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2katty2 View Post
Pa-Pancake....

I couldn't forget you as you were always one of my favorite friends here. I had never wanted to lose touch with you and we have lost touch twice since then...

I thought that I had given you my email as I don't use Messengers/chats but I never could find yours so that is how I lost touch with you.

I hope that we get right back to being friends...
Yay! I'm glad that you remember me :) *huggles*

Yeah, we have missed each other a lot since our hiatus'es take place at different times. LOL!

And I actually barely go onto messenger... So its quite hard to get me there. Probably facebook would be the best option. I will add you!

Hey, do tell me if you have missed out on any of the EIs and such dear. I have extras I am willing to give away to a good friend so just gimme a buzz.

----------

I can't find you using your email O.o

2katty2
*^_^*

Old 03-07-2011, 09:20 AM

Beautiful Disaster,

To tell the truth I hadn't really planned on being gone to start with but you know that life can get in the way of the best laid plans at any time and with no warning...

Now that I am trying to come back all kinds of barriers keep popping up...

Don't you just hate it when that happens???

The biggest deal in my life right now is that Cliff and I are in the middle of buying a house...

I think that a lot of people in the world want to own their own home!? Well this is the first time I will have ever owned my own home and I am pretty excited about it...

The paper work, the bank, the Realtor (One for us and one for the seller)...

What a mess BUT I am here to tell you, the hardest part about buying a house is the hurry up and wait in between having your offer accepted and getting to move into your new house...

The next hardest thing is every day you find out that during closing you darned well better have a "mint" stashed in your bank account... It all just keeps adding up and adding up...

What makes it worth it in the end???? My own home, no one can tell me what I can or can't do or have in my own home!!! If I want a dog, I can have a dog, if I want a fish tank, I can have a fish tank!!!

It isn't even that I do or don't want these things... What it actually is that it is my choice if I want these things in my own home and nobody can tell me different...

Heck Cliff and I have a dog and a cat now but it was a long road being able to get, have, and keep them because my landlord couldn't make up his mind each time we would talk to him about it he would say something different....

Oh well life goes ever on doesn't it???

Pa-pancake,

Private message me your facebook name here and I will try to find you there and see how that works out...

As for missing out I don't have much from about March 2010 to now. As you can see by the times that I write here I still don't have it %100 here everyday... As I said, purchasing our house is taking a lot of time and work.

My Son's ex lost his youngest 2 kids to the state last year.

I worked with my Son pretty much this whole last year and not to long ago the state gave him full and total custody of those 2 kids... That was a lot of busy time also... The state doesn't make it easy to get kids back that they take away...

She is in the process of losing all her parental rights because she won't get her act together...

So that is mostly what I have been doing this past year is fighting the state so my Son could have custody of his 2 youngest kids...

Last edited by 2katty2; 03-07-2011 at 09:31 AM..

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-07-2011, 09:32 AM

Yeah, I do want to own a house in the future too and I can imagine how much trouble you have to go through with the process and all. I do commercial loans but I do understand a little bit about getting a housing loan :)

Well, it is a valid reason to disappear for a period of time. ITs one of the more important things in life to worry about for sure! I disappeared because I started a new job and its my first job so I was trying to focus on it and see if I can do well at it! Now that I am already a year and a half into my job, I feel a little more comfortable and I think I can handle the pressure. Not like how it was when I first started out.

Of course within that time frame a lot has changed! ^^" I broke up with my first boyfriend and have not dated since! LOL! I find it incredibly hard to find a guy now that I am always so busy at work. Its bugging me but I should not be so desperate, huh? XD But I feel that if I don't find a guy now, its going to be harder if I get too busy into my job. I know I am bound to get busier with more workload!

Ahhh.. life! So many challenges!

2katty2
*^_^*

Old 03-07-2011, 09:55 AM

Chose one evening a week to get to know people. Go out and do things in places that you will run into new people. Sooner or later you will meet some people that will interest you in a boyfriend kind of way and then just go from there....

As for our buying a house... It seems like every few days they come up with more and new rules and things we have to pay our of our pockets for... They keep adding it all to the closing cost list... This inspection, that inspection... I have to tell you that it can be a real pain in the bootie!!! hehehe

I can't believe how well this Cliff and I move turned out to be. For the most part I am %100 perfectly happy... I mean he is a guy, and guys can be a little weird sometimes but for the most part he takes really great care of me. I just got really luck when I met Cliff is all I can say about that...

I have had 2 LONG TERM relationships in the past. They sure didn't work out very well but this time I did it right. Cliff and I became friends before we actually went as far as girlfriend/boyfriend.

I think that is what made the difference and why I finally have a relationship/partnership that works...

We like each other and we are friends underneath the rest of everything else. Oh both he and I have our faults as no one is perfect but it seems like my bad points are his strong points and his bad points are my strong points so we just kind of blend in together pretty well...

That is the only type of relationship that I want for my friends... A good and respectful one where each person adds to the partnership!!! So take your time so that you pick the right one for you... Remember to make a deep friendship before you take it all the way to the boyfriend/girlfriend part of the relationship... Now that we are a couple we hardly ever disagree about anything... We almost never get mad at each other.

Shoot I have to go to bed and get some sleep. It is almost 2 am here. I am on Grandma duty tomorrow afternoon early evening in town... My Son has a meeting he has to go to and I am one of the few people that are allowed to watch the girls while he is at various functions and meetings.

So for now,
Smiles and Hugs to you my friend!!!

Don't forget to PM me your FB nickname so I can try to find you tomorrow!!!

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-07-2011, 11:28 AM

Yeah, that's the problem with me. LOL! I am really bad at going out and doing things I am not used to so I usually go out with people I do know and it really limits me to the people I always hang out with. The only chance of me meeting new people is hoping my friends bring new people ^^" LOL! Well, at least I do kind of like my friend I think but I don't want to try too hard now!

I mean so far he is everything I would want in a guy but there dosn't seem to be much of a chemistry. I think we think of each other more like brother and sister now. Haha! But he's caring and all. just can't read his mind. At least I'll take it one step at a time for now. We are good friends and hopefully in the fuure, it might grow to something more?

My relationship ended on good terms so I am not complaining at all. We are still best friends but we know we would not be able to get married and live together so we didn't want to commit to a relationship and called it off. I think it was a rational thing for both of us to do. Both of us just could not stand our bad points and argued too much. But he still understands me now and supports me whenevr I am down.

And yes, the government will charge for everything. All the inspections do do some good though. It will at least increase the value of your home. so if you get all the fitness certificates, the value of your home will be valued accordingly. So don't worry. What you pay for will be reflected in any future transactions. And banks will be more willing to give out loans to properly inspected buildings. Bankers talk!

Anyways, I already pm-ed you my facebook name so hope you can add me soon-ish :)