Rilath
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-10-2011, 11:23 PM

When he heard himself refered to as filth, he whimpered, and started backing up. He didn't like to be called that, although he was refered to it often. He sighed, and went back to the carraige, and hid, whimpering a bit still. It wasn't fair that he was always treated like this.

DarkSecret2
The Boy Full Of Dark Secrets Is ...

Old 08-10-2011, 11:26 PM

When Kale left Alruna followed after him. "We can go back to the castle now. I'm sorry I brought you along." The carage started again and they headed back to the castle. Once there they headed to Alruna's room again. "Do you want to play a game Kale?" Alruna asked him and thought about what game to play. They could all ways kick a ball outside.

Rilath
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-10-2011, 11:35 PM

Kale shrugged, he really didn't know what a game was, or even what fun was. "What's a game?" He asked softly, looking up at the princess confused. He kept thinking, and wondered where he was going to go after this. He sighed, he missed the one chance he had already, he only hoped to not miss another

DarkSecret2

Old 08-12-2011, 05:24 AM

Alruna gasped. "You don't know what a game is? That's horrible! I must show you!" She went to her closet and pulled out a box labeled 'fairy knights'. "This game is a simple board game called fairy knights." She told him and set it up as she explained how to play. "I'll go first." She rolled her dice and landed on a two. She moved the piece she had picked two spaces. "Draw a card." She drew her card and sighed. "Loose a turn. Your turn."

Rilath
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2011, 05:29 AM

Kale looked at the card, and whimpered a little bit. "I can't read," He said as he stared at the thing. He sighed, and just plopped on the bed sadly. He stared at the cards, and drew one, and stared at it for a moment. "What does it say?" He asked softly after a minute of unsucesfully guessing.

DarkSecret2

Old 08-12-2011, 05:34 AM

"It says 'you saved the princess. Move to castle space.'" Alruna told him and moved his piece to the castle space. "Do you want to learn to read?" Alruna asked and went to her closet again, grabbing a large book. "My mother used to read me stories from the book when I was little. I could read some to you." She told him and sat on the bed next to him. He seemed to be getting used to her.

Rilath
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2011, 05:39 AM

He shrugged, and stared at the book for a little bit. He sighed. "You know, I really don't feel like I can live inside like this." He said softly. He knew nothing about living inside, but he knew everything about living on the streets. He sighed, and stayed laying down on the bed, just sort of there, not sure what he should do. "I don't even know what a lot of things are." He said sadly, starting to become a little bit depressed about this new life.

DarkSecret2

Old 08-12-2011, 05:53 AM

Alruna stared down at the cover of the book not saying a single word. It was silent for a while in her room. "Most people would be happy to live in a castle but not you. I can tell you're very a special person. It makes me sad that you don't realize what kindness is when it's handed to you however. Your life has been only hardship yet you won't take the kindness you finally get. I truly don't understand why that is." Alruna got up, the story book falling to the floor as she did so. She then left the room and the castle entirly. She ended up next to the fountain in the castle garden where she sat and tried not to cry.

Rilath
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2011, 06:04 AM

Kale sighed, He had a feeling that he had just hurt the girl, and honestly, he didn't want to have done that. But he was still terrified of being inside this building. He sighed, and left the room, once again, trying to find a way out. This time he found it. He looked out the door, and sighed. Should he really leave? It would hurt the princess. But he didn't feel he could fit in here. He sighed, and started walking out the door, back to what he knew.

DarkSecret2

Old 08-12-2011, 06:11 AM

Alruna couldn't help but cry after a while and once she was done she went back to her room. When she found Kale gone she feel into sudden depression. She felt like a horrible person. "It's not like he has to stay here. He probably didn't like me anyway." She said these things and fell deeper into her depression before getting into bed and falling asleep. She had the worst nightmare about Kale and awoke with a start.

Rilath
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2011, 06:16 AM

Kale stared at the alleyway he had lived in for like his whole life, and sighed, he wasn't sure if this was what he really wanted, he just knew that this was what he knew. He stared where he used to hide all the time, and decided he didn't really want to go back under that filthy dumpster. He sighed softly, and morphed into a puppy, like his animal traits suggested he could, and ran back towards the castle, although finally stopped and demorphed before he got there, deciding to stay somewhere in the middle for the night.

DarkSecret2

Old 08-12-2011, 06:19 AM

Alruna looked out the window when Elena came to check on her. It was starting to rain and it was obviously going to change into a storm. "My my, I can't believe Kale isn't here. Especially in this weather. I also can't believe someone as wonderfully stubborn as you let him leave." Elena said and left. Alruna let the words sink in before jumping out of bed and putting on a dress that wasn't sleep related. She rushed out into the storm and looked for him. "Kale!"

Rilath
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2011, 06:26 AM

Kale had found himself under a dumpster, real close to the castle, when the storm started to hit, and he had looked for shelter. He whimpered softly, and sigehed. The princess might not have even noticed he was gone. After all, he was just a street rat. He sighed softly, although his ears pricked up when he heard his name, he crawled out from his shelter, now completely dirty, and moved towards the sound of his name, until he ran, whimpering to the princess, obviously really scared right now.

DarkSecret2

Old 08-12-2011, 06:33 AM

Alruna hadn't expected Kale to come running to her like a frightened puppy. She had expected him to hide from her. She was just lucky she guessed. "Kale! I'm so glad you're safe! Come on! I'm taking you home!" Alruna practically dragged him back to the castle and to her room where Elena brought them towels. "Welcome back, Kale." Elena told him gently before leaving. Alruna hugged Kale, not caring if it scared him. "Don't ever leave again. Please."

Rilath
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2011, 06:36 AM

Kale was trembling, and he simply nodded, still trembling during the hugg. He had been truly frightened, and he decided he hated storms worse than indoors. He sighed softly. "Would you teach me how to live inside?" He finally muttered out, still a bit shaken from being in the storm, and still a bit dirty from crawling under another dumpster. He finally realized that he was safe here, at least he was able to learn that.

DarkSecret2

Old 08-12-2011, 06:56 AM

Alruna felt him tremble and put the cover over them. She was getting cold from being wet and she was tired. "Of course I'll teach you how to live inside and anything else you want." She snuggled closer to him for warmth and found herself dozzing off. She yawned into his dirty shirt as she fell asleep. She didn't care if he was dirty so long as he was with her. She didn't have to to think about these strange new thoughts as she fell asleep.

Rilath
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2011, 09:47 PM

Raymie smiled, and morphed into a puppy, so it wouldn't seem wrong for them to sleep next to eachother, and curled up in her arms, and started to fall asleep. He was still scared of being inside, but this was better than being in the storm. He sighed softly, and nuzzled into here as he slept happily.

DarkSecret2

Old 08-12-2011, 09:53 PM

When Alruna woke up with a puppy in her arms she was a bit freaked out. "Where's Kale? Why am I sleeping with a puppy?" She had to admit the puppy was cute and all but where was Kale? She got up and changed before leaving her room to look for him. "Kale?" She called before she found Elena. "I thought he was with you?" Alruna looked outside. He couldn't have left because the storm was done could he?

Rilath
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2011, 10:13 PM

Kale woke up, and demorphed, and looked around, once he heard his name, he ran to where it was, and looked at the princess. "What, what's going on?" He asked worriedly, "I was still in the room." He said with a small pout as he looked at the worried expressions on their faces. He felt bad that he made them scared, he just felt really bad.

DarkSecret2

Old 08-12-2011, 10:19 PM

Alruna looked at him for a second as if he was nuts. "No you weren't! All I saw was a puppy!" She told him. She didn't understand while Elena did. "Maybe the puppy was Kale." She suggested and Alruna had to think for a second. "You can morph?" She questioned and Elena started to take them to the dinning room for breakfast. "The King and Queen want to meet you Kale."

Rilath
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2011, 10:37 PM

Kale nodded. "Yeah, I can only morph into a puppy though," He said softly. He looked to Elena, and whined softly, and purred softly, and stared at the woman happily. He followed them to the man happily, and purred softly. He looked at the food on the table, and then down at himself. He was still filthy. He only hoped to have some time to get cleaned up before meeting the king, and queen.

DarkSecret2

Old 09-10-2011, 01:20 AM

Alruna looked at Kale before deciding he needed a bath before he met her parents and looked at Elena. She left knowing what to do. Alruna tapped her foot before Elena returned and took Kale's hand leading him to the bathroom. "There are clothes in there and I will be waiting here outside. Please hurry." She told him with a smile.

Rilath
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-10-2011, 04:07 AM

Kale went, and got cleaned off as best as he could, getting rid of all of the new dirt from his body. He then got dressed quickly, although left his hair messy looking. He then came out, and stared at the maid, not sure where he was going now.