Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 02-10-2008, 07:06 PM

Welcome!
After many events here, I've finally decided to have my own thread. Let's hope it won't flop!

You can enter my art contest, or just stay to chat! (People who stay to chat with me all throughout the event may get a little something at the end. *hint hint*)

So let's get this party started! :D

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 02-10-2008, 07:07 PM

♥About Cherry♥

So, you want to talk to me, but you don't know what to talk about?
Here, I'll say a bit about me. If we have some things in common, then bring them up and we can discuss them! :D

♥♥
Favorite movies: Red Dawn, The Phantom of the Opera (2004), Stand By Me, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Napoleon Dynamite, Rocky Horror Picture Show
♥♥
Favorite Music: Red Hot Chili Peppers, David Bowie, Guns N' Roses, Stone Temple Pilots, Velvet Revolver, Gogol Bordello, Aerosmith, Nirvana, The Clash, The Police
♥♥
Most recent reads: "Scar Tissue" - Anthony Kiedis, "Slash" - Slash, "Girl, Interrupted" - Susanna Kaysen
♥♥
Favorite TV shows: Frasier, Will and Grace, That 70s Show, Scrubs, Friends, South Park, Family Guy, Spongebob, The Colbert Report
♥♥
Other things I love: Lolcats, my boyfriend, Facebook, Final Fantasy (Old skewl playstation ones. 7-9 ftw!), the color teal, plaid, lots of plastic jewelry, antiques, odd knick-knacks

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 02-10-2008, 07:08 PM

Contests!

This is why you're really here isn't it? ;D

What's in a name?
So, this one is pretty easy. The first two people to correctly guess what my name ("Cherry Flavored Antacid." Duh.) is referencing will win 20 gold!

RULES:
♥ No google! >: (Besides, all you get is pepto, and my Gaia account XD)
♥ You must PM your guesses to me. Use the title "What's in a name? Guess"
♥ No mules! If you win on your main, don't PM me with your mule to get 20 more gold. That's just downright dirty.

♥♥♥

Cherry Flavored Scribbles
So, lots of people make tons of gold with super fancy art. But where does that leave the less talented among us? In a... less.. gold... filled... place...? *cough*
So here's the chance for you to actually win something with art that isn't super fancy!
What I want you to do is draw my avatar (below) in MSPaint! If you'd like, you CAN use photoshop, or gimp, or corel, or oekaki, or whatever it is you use. But you CANNOT use shading tools or anything else fancy. Just colors and the drawing tool!

What you're drawing:
Entry Form:

Code:
I has scribbles for Cherry!!
Picture:

Rules and other details:
♥ The prize is either a True Love or Pure Hatred hair clip. (or 50 gold, if you don't like or already have the clips)
♥ As stated above, no fancy tools or effects. You can only use the paintbrush/spray paint/pencil type tools, and the shape/line making tools. No fancy paint brushes, either.
♥ It can be in any style, but cuteness and/or humor win points.
♥ If I do not get enough entries, I have the right to cancel this contest. Though that's not to say that I will.
♥ If I do not like any of the entries, I have the right not to send out any prize, or to send a smaller prize than the one specified. Even though this is only in MSPaint, I still want you to spend more than five seconds on this. Scribbles can be adorable and not crappy if you work on them.
♥ This contest ends on the last day of the event.
♥ Don't whine if you don't win or if I don't like the entries and send no prize. It's plenty awkward for me, I don't need you complaining.

Entries so far:

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 02-10-2008, 07:52 PM

And.... open~! *cuts ribbon*

My first event thread! :D I hope it doesn't flop!

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 02-10-2008, 09:41 PM

Ack! Don't die on me, thread! To the front page!

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 02-11-2008, 07:59 PM

*kicks thread to the front page* C'mon, don't flop!

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-11-2008, 08:01 PM

Hey Cherry.

Uhh. Is your username talking about something that's cherry flavored and kills heartburn?

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 02-11-2008, 08:03 PM

Nope. Well, sort of, yeah. But I'm referencing something, too. If you have any other guess, please PM them to me. That way, if you were to get it right, no one could cheat by looking at your post.

And hello! :)

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-11-2008, 08:10 PM

@.@ I'm confused, but okay, if I get any less confused, I'm PM you.

M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 02-11-2008, 08:13 PM

Hey!! I will help and make sure that your thread doesn't flop xP

Hm... let me think about what your name is referring to. It definitely has something to do with antacids though.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 02-11-2008, 08:20 PM

Anna - Yeah, sorry. >.< It's hard to explain it without giving it away. All I can say is that my name is quoting something.

Minuxe - Yay! Thank you! :D
How are you doing?

M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 02-11-2008, 08:33 PM

You're welcome!! I am doing fine, I am happy to be back on Mene and chatting ^^

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 02-11-2008, 08:49 PM

Was something keeping you from it?