Ryuumi
*^_^*

Old 02-10-2008, 09:32 PM

Wheeeeeeeeee!!! *bouncybouncybouncy*

It's my first event on Menewsha, and I'm just a little excited. ^_~

So, this is just my little corner of the forum to hang out and chat! Are you an Event Virgin too? Come on in, say hi, and discuss your first impressions! Have you been involved in every Mene event? Come on in and regale us with tales of Events Past!!

Woooooohooooooooo!!!! (Okay, maybe I didn't need that last cup of coffee....)

Actually, I had blocked out today as No Computer Day, and I was just going to work on my projects for class, but....is anyone else like me, and desperately wanting to call teachers and employers to tell them you've mysteriously contracted the Week Long Plague....and there's just no way you could possibly come in to work or school....oh no, definitely should stay home....*nodnodnod*

In conclusion...
<3 Happy Valentine's Day, Fellow Menewshans! <3 Let's chat and party down!!!

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-10-2008, 09:35 PM

If only, but I have a dessitation due in two week. I am an Meme virgin, this is my first day, though I haven't been of it since I joined. Good timing to join just before an event, I think XD

Ryuumi
*^_^*

Old 02-10-2008, 09:40 PM

Welcome!!! ^_^

I joined a few weeks ago, but this my first event...What's surprising me is just how much stuff is in the Special event shop!! There's no way I can but it all! ;_;

I hear ya on the work...I have 4 projects due in a month, and I've really been slacking. >.< And I was going to work all weekend, but I'm so easily distracted! Argh!! All I wanna do now is collect chocolate! *lol*

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-10-2008, 09:43 PM

I know, I have the project and my final project and a big social event I'm responsible for in three weeks. And I just spent the weekend hanging around two. Where does the time go? At least I got some things done so I don't need to feel like a COMPLETE waste of space, but It's going to be work all day tomrow and all I'm going to want to do is hang around here.

Ryuumi
*^_^*

Old 02-10-2008, 09:53 PM

Yep, same here! I keep justifying by saying I'll work really hard tomorrow...*lol*

Yay, first V-day store items purchased! The chocolates sure are sparse, though...More chocolate, please! Yum! ^_^

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-10-2008, 10:57 PM

I'm doing that too. Though I will as I'm in all day and I only TEND to arse about on the internet when I'm at home. Though that's not a clad in iron rule. Though, to be fair, I did just do something productive. Though it was corcheting a cover for my mp3 player so I'm not sure it counts...XD

Caeluma
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-10-2008, 11:00 PM

hello Ladies how are you doing today?

Ryuumi
*^_^*

Old 02-10-2008, 11:48 PM

@Yarrian - Heheheheh...that reminds me, I have some knitting I want to catch up on, too!

@Caeluma -hello hello! I'm doing pretty good. Just popped out for a minute to get a sandwich. ^_^ I'm trying to keep up with the event, but do have quite a bit of work to do...^_^;;; How are you doing? Enjoying the event?

kpop_junki
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to kpop_junki Send a message via MSN to kpop_junki Send a message via Yahoo to kpop_junki

Old 02-11-2008, 12:02 AM

Hi Ryuumi! <3
I am excited to. ^_^
This is first Mene event.
I can't wait to see what happens.

Ryuumi
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 12:17 AM

Woohooo! (Apparently that's my catchphrase for the day. *lol*) Hello, K-chan!! <3

I've already spent 1k in the event shop...^_^;;;; I really need more gold, but I'm about to leave for a couple hours to get some stuff done...I'll be on and off all day, though. I just can't stay away! *lol*

Pixelllllzzzzzz.....*pixel zombie droolage*

kpop_junki
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to kpop_junki Send a message via MSN to kpop_junki Send a message via Yahoo to kpop_junki

Old 02-11-2008, 01:12 AM

Wooohoo! <3
Awee...man...
Why are there four pages of event items in the shops?!
LOL! I have a hard enough time sticking to my quest. XD

Ryuumi
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 01:45 AM

No kidding! When I first checked the shop this morning there were only 2 pages of items...and then it just kept on growing! Argh! I want to get the strawberry truffle dress for sure...not sure what else though...And I'm excited to see what the other event items are! I'm really liking the red, black and silver theme!

kpop_junki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-11-2008, 02:06 AM

-sigh- Oh well! It looks like I will be spending a massive amount of time on Mene. XD I like the color theme too. ^_^ I like the items in the event shop! They are cute. <3

pink_angel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-11-2008, 02:18 AM

cutee avii Ryummi!<3
hey katiie!

kpop_junki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-11-2008, 02:46 PM

Good morning! <3

@Pink - Hey! Your avatar is looking good. ^_^

LOL! I finally figured out the event. <3

Ryuumi
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 03:20 PM

@pink - thankies!!! Aren't the event items and commons great?!?! I want them allllllll.....@_@

@KT - morning!! <3

Just thought I'd make a quick postie before I head to school...I hope I don't fall asleep there - I only got 3 hours of sleep last night! *zombiefied*

But there'll be a new event item to look forward to when I get back!! *lol*

kpop_junki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-11-2008, 03:23 PM

LOL! Have fun in school.
Try not to sleep too much. <3