Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

Old 04-21-2009, 12:48 AM

-lubs on Ceri even if Ceri doesn't love on her- ;3; <3

Iseh:
Yeah, one of the ink spots I had too much saturation
and it got all shiny xD;
only realized it after I left it to to dry during dinner. xD;;;

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via AIM to Ise Send a message via MSN to Ise

Old 04-21-2009, 01:09 AM

Oops, lol. Well, that's where Photoshop comes in handy.

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 04-21-2009, 01:12 AM

Ise: S'wrong?

Croon: ...? Just because my life is fucked up right now doesn't mean I don't love you. xD'

Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

Old 04-21-2009, 01:13 AM

Ceri:
But it always seems to make you pop up so I get quality angry Ceri time?
8D
-POUNCELAAAAAB- <333

Iseh:
Yeeeesirree. xD;

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 04-21-2009, 01:16 AM

I'm confused by what you just said. XD;

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-21-2009, 01:20 AM

While I was relaxing with Jace yesterday (irritated from having to go in to work at 7:30 in the freaking morning and I wasn't even in framing) we got a call from his dad on his cel because we didn't hear him calling upstairs.

His gram had fallen and busted her lip. She was all cold and clammy, blood all over her and her foot was swollen. She wasn't even registering the pain and she didn't know who Jace was, so she had to be admitted to the hospital last night. Mom wound up covering the beginning of Frank's shift so he could stay with her, but he finished it and Jace stayed overnight and didn't get any sleep at all because Norma was up every few minutes it seemed to go to the bathroom or this and that.

She has to stay again tonight and for who knows how long. He's been asking me if he's a bad grandson because he didn't go to visit her today and because he both wants to and doesn't want to. I can't say anything, I didn't visit my great aunt Margie enough and then she died, I'd be a damn hypocrite if I even had an opinion.

Problem is, I'm angry with Norma. She's in the hospital again because she won't take her goddamn medicine. I understand that it makes her incontinent and she has accidents. I get that it's embarrassing. But to say you'd rather die than take your medicine because of that, then not take the fucking medicine and end up in the hospital - something she hates, it makes no sense. She'll say nasty things, she'll beg you to take her out and claim they don't love her because they won't take her home. What the hell are they supposed to do? She should know by now that not taking the medicine will land her there.

I think she doesn't want to take the medicine, but her claims about wanting to die rather than take it are pretty false, too. Poor Frank is burning the candle at both ends, having to be at her beck and call. Some of her stuff he believes and others he knows better than not to but still... it's taking its toll on him. She needs 24/7 supervision, but she won't let anyone but Frank do it. They can't send her to one of the homes, either, because she doesn't want that, either.

To add insult to injury, Cocoa, their dog, is seriously on her last leg. The poor thing should have been put down a good while ago. She's diabetic, she can't see or hear. Hell she can barely smell anything you put in front of her face. I see her run into walls, she's been peeing in the house - though whether it's because she just can't hold it or if it's that dying thing all animals seem to do I don't know. It's just a miserable quality of life for a dog. They're keeping her around mostly because Norma can't let her go.

Croon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-21-2009, 09:26 AM

-CLINGLUBS ISEH- ;3; <333

Geh, I'm slowly editing all four seasons of SYTYCD down to just clips of the performances, x-x;;;
Well, the last 9 or so episodes only. The intro episodes I'm leaving be.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-22-2009, 12:01 AM

Annnd another craptastic day today, I don't even want to re-type it all out -3-;

Lol.. I like being able to go back and watch, but I'm not wasting a crapton of space on all seasons at once, I'll be burning season 4 off soon.

Croon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-22-2009, 03:10 AM

;3; <333

Yeah, I think I'm going to move the full seasons off onto my external harddrive and just keep the dance clips on my laptop. xD;

EDIT
Thinking of offering some art here, something watercolor-y. >o>
Would you prefer watercolor CHIBBLES or watercolor headshots? Maybe even trying halfbodies with you.

(Experimental, so you'd only pay post-receiving, or not at all xD~)

Last edited by Croon; 04-22-2009 at 05:49 PM..

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-22-2009, 06:00 PM

xD; I don't trust externals anymore~ I'll just make a few cd hard copies of things now~

Hn. Good question. I rather like all ideas >.>

Croon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-22-2009, 06:56 PM

D; <333

LOL
xD! <3
I'll try to get to the chibbles first. Who do you want chibbles of?

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-22-2009, 07:01 PM

But thar prices, what are they? xD Some items I'll have a harder time parting with than others~

And hnn.. chibbles of.. I'm going to have to say wither Tobin/Hem or Jace/Ise-kitteh. There aren't really much in the way of refs for either set, though I have the RL images for Jace and I and the busts of Tobin and Hem with their coloring. I'd have to go look up clothing for 'em. =3

Croon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-22-2009, 09:54 PM

No prices, you pay when you receive OR we can consider'em freebs. >o> <333
Since it's my first time trying out watercolor chibbles. xD;;;

And gimme refs whenever, I've got plenty of commissions to keep me occupied in the meantime (xD;;;;;;;; )

Anna_Crackers
*^_^*

Old 04-22-2009, 11:12 PM

lol, your characters sound really cute Ise ^_^

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-22-2009, 11:27 PM

Crooneh: Will do. x3 Who knows, it might turn out into an art trade xD; Mebbe I'll do an ink painting bust for you.

Anna: xD Which ones? Ise-kitteh and my beau Jace (Chaosvariable on Mene) are based off us IRL and we're obnoxiously cavity sweet together, even almost 3 years of dating later (Our anniversary is May 17th xD; ).

Hem and Tobin are.. crude, obnoxious and most people just don't get them and their usual insults and beating on each other. They're fun though.

Yoki and Teridon are the serious ones, but they have a good fair of amusing moments courtesy of Teridon trying to get her to relax a little.

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 04-23-2009, 12:45 AM

HEY! ARTSUU!

Username: Nivvy
Character(s) Interested in: I'd like to give the couple a shot, but i'm open to any character/s
Payment Requested: Mmmm not sure at the moment
Samples: Various styles, and medium samples

Just on a side note: I do have a backlog at the moment of works
that i would like to get out of the way first - so if you're interested
i may take a while to get around to it, depending on RL studies + current commission list

Navi
Starving Artist
Send a message via AIM to Navi

Old 04-23-2009, 03:27 PM

Isey-poo. I wish I were still more invested in Mene or was around more. I'd so offer to draw for you, but alas I'm in the same boat you are. Nice stash of items though - you should be able to get some nice art for it!

Anna_Crackers
*^_^*

Old 04-24-2009, 02:59 AM

Ise- The description you wrote of tobin and hem. lol
I like girl characters too, though. I always think they're fun to draw ^__^

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-24-2009, 03:02 AM

xD Tobin is a girl. Each post has a set of couples (be they friends, loves, traveling companions).

Sorry for delays, revamping my shop, RL and working on a new piece to attempt to steer people away from a scrap of mine on DA (the damned thing has the most favs of anything in my whole account, a scrap).

EDIT:

Thank you for the offer, but I'll have to pass Nivvy <3

Navi: Lol, yeah I know how it goes. =/ They've just kind of accumulated dust from disuse and I'm not on as much as I was. I lost interest in doing much beyond simple things and experiments for forums.

Last edited by Ise; 04-24-2009 at 03:33 AM..

Anna_Crackers
*^_^*

Old 04-24-2009, 04:29 AM

*facepalm* I'm retarded, sorry. Of course TObin is a girl *dies*

XD
Yah, RL can be a biznatch. I'm just finishing up finals as we speak. T__T

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 04-24-2009, 04:57 AM

Thanks Ise ^^

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-24-2009, 12:19 PM

Anna: XD I know, a lot of people think she's a boy because of her name, even though as far as I always knew it was a name that could be used by either gender.

Yeaaah.. -3-; I just need some time to actually evaluate things I'm willing to part with easily and things I want to hold to a little bit for that "Just in case!" encounter or auctions. xD;;

Nivvy: No problem, you have a really interest style I just can't quite see any of my characters in it. <3

And now.. to get ready and head out to work. Blah.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 04-24-2009, 10:14 PM

I found something for you, my sweet.

http://www.dancingrahana.com/catalog...ts.aspx?Page=1

ignore the page it's on, that's just where I've left off so far. The whole site is just LOADED with epic costumes. And a couple shirts I might actually buy.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-24-2009, 10:42 PM

Looks like fun. I'll have to bookmark that one.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 04-24-2009, 10:47 PM

I've been on the site for about an hour. I really, really like the every day clothes for wearing IRL, and the costumes are just ridiculously art inspiring.

*has been talking Matt into buying her some clothes from there when we're married for photoshoots* <3333.

I'll have to work out a bit, but the beauty is those dancers come in all sizes, harhar.

I thought you'd really like it. That and the 'indigo belly dance' crew have some super inspiring photo shoots. <3