Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 05-17-2007, 12:00 AM

Welcome!

As the title tells, it is time to clean house. This means that I wish to get rid of as many un-wanted items and spare gold as I can. The best way for me to enjoy doing this is by exchanging for arts! I am seeking art of ANY of my characters. It can be from whatever you have in mind to suit or try to go by one of the ‘seeking things’ which is listed with the character. All in all I just ask you read about the character a bit to do something that suits the character’s personality.

Ever in doubt or unsure, just ask me!

The Funds!
Will update this later.

Rules!
Please do NOT steal, edit, copy, re-use or anything else with what you see or read here! Please keep negative comments to yourself. Its fine to not like my chars, because everyone has their own opinion, but I rather not know it, thank you. And lastly, lets just have fun. ^o^ No drama, disrespect or anything of the sort. Thank you. <3

Table of Contents!
1.You’re here!
2. Myla (furry)
3. Heshana (furry)
4. Natsemu (furry)
5. Mayunza (centaur)
6. Sycin (centaur)
7. Evona (human/elf )
8. Rahza (human)
9. Indera (animal - cat)
10. Midnight Ivy (dragon)
11-12 Reserved
13. Avatars (Soon to Come)
14 - 15. Saved

Last edited by Drache-Lehre; 11-17-2009 at 04:11 AM.. Reason: adding,characters,want,arties

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 05-17-2007, 12:02 AM

MYLA!
In short summary, Myla is a furry / anthro hybrid whos dominating specie is that of a feline mix with a bit of dragon and human added to the genes.

Name: Myla (Unofficial Title: The Bone Keeper)
Race: 1/3 Mix of Sabertooth & Bobcat, 1/3 Dragon and 1/3 Human
Class: Necromancer [» ~ «]
Born: Antarctica
Body Measurements: Height: 6'7" | Weight: 194 LBs | Wing Span: 18 Ft | Tail Length: 8 Ft
Special Traits:
  • Body temperature tends to always be cold which affects the area surrounding her. The temperature of the air can vary from -80 °C and lower. This can be controlled but thats an effort she rarely bothers with thus those nearby just have to tolerate it, be lucky enough to be able to withstand it (or be immune) or just get far away from her.

Weapon(s): Bow made of dragon bone & a unicorn horn & a bone staff with a skeletal hand at top holding a jewel.
Personality:
  • Myla tends to be classified as a loner spending most of her time alone doing studies and experiments to come up with new spells and potions. Due to her obsession and odd love for bones and dark arts she tends to make things that focus on new or better ways to control them. She is a necromancer after all. Myla is known for appearing to carry an odd charm and sense of humor which aids her in gaining trust from others but that doesn't mean she gives the trust back. When seen helping another, it gives the impression she is nice and cares but the hidden fact is in the end, she only helps if the outcome actually helps her. Myla is the type that trusts no one and if one gets it, its not an easy task. Her heart is cold and closed leaving her with no one to call 'friend' but has the past and history of once having many, lovers too but both of which no more.
Miscellaneous:
  • Minions - Has a high fondness for bones, if that wasn't already clear which she collects and puts to various uses. Some as you see become part of her very clothing, while others make up her home environment. Others get used for weapons or tools but what really stands out are the 3, fully pieced together skeletons never far from her. These 3 are what used to be a living unicorn, sabertooth and a direwolf. At times these appear as nothing more then her having an odd taste for her pick of sculptures but stick around long enough and it becomes clear, these skeletons of hers are very much alive. [/color]
    Defenses - An ability to freeze things. The simple approach is where the victim is left immobile for a bit but can still see and hear just not get their form to move and the other is freezing literally by encasing the victim in ice. The other defense, not used often, lys in her blood. In her blood she carries a deadly form of acid so when bitten or bleeding occurs a mess tends to follow.
    Abilities - Can also use any and all sorts of magics, is telepathic and teleknetic. (I don't god mod but I am a magic obsessor so I can't stick to just one xP)
ARTWORK :: Click for Full Views!
I have a lot of her, some of her old colors and some not so correct. But I will just try to provide now the ones that are correct. If you need more, just ask. :3

First up - Normal furry self; no clothing.

- -

Next up - Rare moments; with clothing.

- -

SEEKING... ::
1. A Couple Image of Myla and Cypress where Myla is teasing Cypress to the point that he is starting to get highly annoyed while Myla remains looking calm and slightly devious. Cypress is Jitsumi1221's character. (Cypress Refs #1, #2, #3 and #4)
2. An image of Myla in her outfit surrounded by her 3 minions.
3. A pic of Myla with her bow. (if up for this challenge let me know and I will give more detail on what it should look like)

Last edited by Drache-Lehre; 11-16-2009 at 03:10 AM..

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 12:02 AM

HESHANA!
In short summary, Heshana is a furry hybrid whos dominating specie is dragon while her other half is equine. Two species in one but yet while taking on the forms there is no confliction of shape to give a hint she is made of something more. What does give hint that she is a hybrid, is her size. She takes on four shapes though, two per specie; this being the feral and the anthro form for each.

• BASIC INFO ::
Name: Heshana
Race: Dragon & Equine Hybrid
Class: Necromancer [» ~ «]
Body Measurements:

Feral Dragon Sizes - Height: 12 Ft | Weight: 20,134 LBs | Wing Span: 63 Ft | Length: 55 Ft
Weredragon Sizes - Height: 9 Ft | Weight: 193 LBs | Wing Span: 31.5 Ft
Feral Equine Sizes - Height: 7'3 Ft (22 Hands) | Weight: 2,584 LBs
Anthro Equine Sizes - Height: 7'5 Ft | Weight: 154 LBs | Wing Span: 31.5 Ft

Special Traits:

Unlike most dragons, were and feral alike, Heshy is able to tone down her scales. Instead of having them be rough, firm and hard like hard armor she is able to change by coating a thin layer of fur over the areas scales reside causing these areas to now feel soft and delicate. Almost making it seem she is now defenseless and in a sense she is unless changes back but she can do this fairly quickly. Most of the time, her entire body, even where scales reside, she is coated in soft fur. This comes from the mare side of her and she favors it greatly over the roughness of scales so she is seen often with the fur trait but the shape of scales still rest under.

Personality:

In short definition Heshy is the loving and caring type. She loves her family and friends and cares deeply for them. Always looking after and doing what can to make sure are happy and healthy. This is what most see, the gentle and caring fines that is part of her but this isn't all of her. Like many she does have a dark side, a side that doesn't come out often and isn't meant to be crossed lightly when released. She is quicker to rip your throat apart for just nearing her family wrongly before taking on a friend. Trust doesn't come easy. She'll give a chance for it to be earned but doesn't mean its so easily given, no matter how nice or caring she might seem to a stranger. What most don't see is her dark habits. She loves to rough house and get dirty. After all she is a necromancer and thus has a love the dark arts and things not meant for young-lings to see. Even her own children, don't know all her secrets, not even the ones already grown with lives of their own. After all, don't all the sweet and innocent looking end up being the most dangerous around?!?!

Miscellaneous:

Minions - Has a high fondness for bones, if that wasn't already clear which she collects and puts to various uses. Some as you see become part of her very clothing while others make up her home environment; she holds her own personal graveyard in her homeland. Others get used for weapons or tools but what really stands out are the 3, fully pieced together skeletons never far from her. These 3 are what used to be a living unicorn, sabertooth and a direwolf. At times these appear as nothing more then her having an odd taste for her pick of sculptures but stick around long enough and it becomes clear, these skeletons of hers are very much alive.
Defenses - One lys in her blood. Her blood is not normal but actually acidic which is deadly to anything it comes in contact with. This comes in handy for a form of weapon as well because she can spit it. Her other defense is a form of bone armor she is able to encase her entire body with. Its mixed with a few other, secret ingredients that makes it more then just normal bone and almost impossible to break though. Note I said almost, the key is finding what few its weak against.
Abilities - Can also use any and all sorts of magic’s, is telepathic and telekinetic. (I don't god mod but I am magic obsessed so I can't stick to just one xP)

ARTWORK ::
if need more refs or what not just ask for 'em! :3

SEEKING... ::
1.Any of her form with any one of her minions around her.
2. Any of her form with all 3 of her minions around her.
3. Couple image of her and her King as both in their equine form. (if interested let me know and I can provide info on him)
4. Just more single full body pieces in fun poses :3
5. Couple image of her and her lover in a sweet or playful moment. (if interested say so and I'll get his info/refs)
6. I would really love to get a full out CG of her feral forms!

Last edited by Drache-Lehre; 11-16-2009 at 03:04 AM..

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 12:06 AM

NATSEMU!
In short summary, Nat is a canine furry with colors not quite natural.

Name: Natsemu (AKA Nat)
Race: A Husky and Collie Mix
Class: Bartender (when working)
Body Measurements: Height: 5'9" | Weight: 113 LBs
Special Traits:
Tail is longer then an average Husky and doesn't naturally curl upwards.
Appearance:
Nat is a fairly tall, slender female who has a flat tummy, clearly not fat but she isn't a toothpick either. This shows she does eat but she knows how to eat healthy and exercise her body enough to have the appealed form that she desires, which she wants for herself, not for the sake of those who look upon her.
Personality: In simple understanding, Natsemu is the type who really enjoys making folks smile and feel good. In a few words she is often described as the flirty, fun and sweet type. She'll try to do whatever she can to help get a smile, rather just by a silly line, a sweet gesture or just the essence of offering the listening ear. All the while she enjoys having fun and can come off as a very innocent yet flirty type. It is fun to tease but still she is very smart about how she goes about things and so far it has done her well. Her studies tend to range from books to help better her bartending (those she has done for years already) but on a side hobby she likes to study dance. When not doing either of this, when around the larger types such as dragons she's been caught just being none other then a cuddle-lap gal, like a puppy all over again. xD But even with all this, at first she can seem like a shy, conservative one.
Miscellaneous: Silver chain necklace that carries upon it an orb. Both possess an odd glow but this is rarely seen due to her turtle neck top. This is the style of the orb and necklace itself. However, the necklace strap is not leather but should actually be like this silver chain and then the orb is like this one here, not the red one.

ARTWORK :: Click for full viewing.

- -

SEEKING ::
1. A pic of her exposing her necklace. (Perhaps with the clothing off, a modest nude pose with just her necklace on. I'm open to ideas.)
3. Poses of her relaxing, laying down on her side or what not as if gazing up at the sky or at her own reached paw. She does like flowers and has a soft spot for bunnies.. (not to eat of course)

Last edited by Drache-Lehre; 11-16-2009 at 02:50 AM..

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 12:07 AM

MAYUNZA!
In short summary, May is a young centaur of unique colors who happens to be my first 'taur obtained.

Name: Mayunza (AKA May)
Race: Centaur
Class: Spirit Shaman [» ~ «]
Born: May 22 (Where?)
Body Measurements: Height: 5'1" (15.1 Hands) | Weight: 1,040 LBs
Appearance:
Human Portion - Mayunza hasn't yet reached full adult hood. Right now she is what can best be called a late teen or young adult but she is already growing into some height. The human flesh is black like a midnight sky when no stars are out.
Hair / Ears / Horn - Hair is dark purple matching her pelt but is also mixed with a few silver streaks which follow suits to her ears. Hair is quite long and straight, flowing all the way down to about the knee when she is in full stand. She does have a few strands slightly shorter which have a habit of laying over her left eye leaving it unseen a great deal of the time or just a tiny portion visible. Ears are black until it gets to the tip where the black blends into silver while the inside lining of her ear is purple. The single horn to her head is silver.
Eyes - Both eyes are purple.
Horse Body - The overall color is black but blends into dark purple at the knee and stomach region. The dark purple finishes the legs running from knee all the way down to the hoof. Covering rump region and back are a few spots of purple; not to bright to stand out like a sore thumb and not to dark so it can be seen.
Tail / Hooves - Tail is the same as the hair to head, dark purple with silver streaks and hooves are silver matching the single horn atop her cranium.

Clothing / Jewelry:
For now she just wears a small dark purple halter top with a small bone necklace that holds a single skull in the center a bone wrap tie for her tail to give the tail a pony-tail type look.
Weapon(s): Throwing Needles
Personality: In short definition she is rather friendly and curious but this doesn't mean she is easy to give trust. May also has tendencies of being a bit bratty and doesn't always hold her tongue when she would be wiser to do so. And lastly being she doesn't forgive easily. She can hold a grudge for a long, long time and not let the guilty one forget it.

ARTWORK :: Click for full viewing.
What might not be clear is that Mayunza hasn't reached the age of adult yet so when you draw her, please don't make her look old or to mature or anything.

Mayunza -
- - -
Mayunza and Polaris -
-

1. Couple Image of May and Polaris where Pol is laying down in a sunny spot not far from some trees who is fully dry while May plots herself to lay down next to him who is still fully wet. Thus his expression can be a fake smile - replies to not mind but inside he does since he JUST got dry while May just looks sweet and innocent with a cute smile. Polaris is Jitsumi1221's character. (Polaris Refs #1 and #2)
2. Couple Image of May and Polaris where May is teasing Pol by giving a playful tug to his tail since he is starting to slow down on their traveling walk. Polaris is Jitsumi1221's character. (Refs: See above)
3. One nice colored full body of her as I don't really have any accurate ones other then the MAIN image of her. ={[/color]

Last edited by Drache-Lehre; 11-16-2009 at 03:03 AM..

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 12:08 AM

SYCIN!
In short summary, Sycin is a young centaur. Sycin happens to be my only Male.

Name: Sycin
Race: Centaur
Class: A Psychic Warrior [[ » ~ « ]]
Born: July 15 (Where?)
Body Measurements: Height: 6'2" (18.2 Hands) | Weight: 1,528 LBs
Appearance:
  • Human Portion - Sycin hasn't yet reached full adult hood leaving him at the stage of young adult but has already reached the peak of maximum height. He has room to get more broad and toned but the height is pretty much determined. The human flesh tone is best referred to as a while male with a nice, summer tan. Though not a full adult he already has a nice deal of muscle and strength but no six-pack, not yet.
    Hair / Ears / Horn - Hair is dark brown and hangs down to just past the chin line, not quite reaching the shoulder and lays straight but with a touch of wild flow. Ears atop his head are a dark wheat, like the horse main fur color and are horse kind; he doesn't have human ears. The horn is a dark red-orange.
    Eyes - A unique blend of orange-yellow surrounding the pupil which then blends into red-orange. [Sample Ref]
    Horse Body - The overall color is best described as a dark wheat color which blends into dark brown at the knee and the dark brown finishes the legs stopping at the hooves. To each leg just past the knee starts extra lengthy hair that goes down to each hoof, much like a shire horse has.
    Tail / Hooves - Tail dark brown, matching the hair to his head and is decently long, not quite touching the ground but almost and is straight but wavy. Kinda like spiraling swirl, not curly. Hooves are dark red-orange which match the horn.
    Tattoo - Has a full chest and stomach tattoo as well as one on his back but only covers half. Both of these are solid black. [The Design]
Weapon(s): Twin Blade and Scythe
Personality: -- to be added --

ARTWORK :: click for full viewing.
- -

1. Some actual colored full body pics with and without his weapons.
2. Colored head/bust shots would be nice.
3. Some good action-y posed full body pieces. (ask for inquiry on posing ideas)

Last edited by Drache-Lehre; 11-17-2009 at 04:08 AM..

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 12:09 AM

Reserved for OC; Natsemu ~

Last edited by Drache-Lehre; 09-20-2008 at 06:27 PM..

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 12:12 AM

*Puts up a Reserve Sign*

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 12:13 AM

*Puts up a Reserve Sign*

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 12:15 AM

*Puts up a Reserve Sign*

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 12:17 AM

Art Order Statuses

Things I've ordered or won and thus am waiting on. I've listed here to help me keep track of what I should be getting from who, those I haven't paid and what my payment should be. Once I get the final art, un-watermarked and payment has been completed without fault then I remove from this post.

Those in which have been canceled but still listed are just in case they find the time to do it randomly out of the blue, I am still willing to pay for it, so for my record I am keeping it here.

1.) Devilfern - OC; Colored Full Body - Here (PM'd Order) - 2k - Not Paid - Sketched Received. Waiting on Final Color.

2.) Alexis Rider - OC; Colored Full Body - Here - 2,500g - Not Paid - Nothing Received. (Canceled Order on 9.12. Order was placed on 8.3)

3.) - Here - 700g - Nothing Received. (Canceled Order on 9.12. Order was placed on 7.13)

Given Up On ::

* A few pieces from the artists, Bloody_Merry in which payment varies depending on the piece asked for. The orders ask for, a bribe order couple piccu of Ji-chan and my taur together. This is a full body color in which I'm paying with various items in which she missed coming to mene a bit later and the other is a full body color of my Wolfette Natsemu. I still need a color piece so this one I am much looking forward to. XD PM'd to Check on Status; awaiting reply.

Last edited by Drache-Lehre; 09-13-2009 at 01:21 AM..

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 12:17 AM

*Puts up a Reserve Sign*

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 12:18 AM

Reserved for Mene Avatars ~

Last edited by Drache-Lehre; 09-20-2008 at 06:26 PM..

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 12:19 AM

Reserved for Gaia Avatars ~

Last edited by Drache-Lehre; 09-20-2008 at 06:25 PM..

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 12:19 AM

Reserved for Affiliates ~

Last edited by Drache-Lehre; 09-20-2008 at 06:25 PM..

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 12:20 AM

I think that does it. ^.^

Edit - Yup, got the full first page like I wanted. No clue what gonna need 'em all for yet but erf, its for future stuff should I need the room instead of having to make more then one thread or start over soo one thread for all OC related stuff. xD

Hehe yes can post now but I see no reason to want to right now... o_O

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 05-17-2007, 01:02 AM

*slaps a post down* muhahahah had to be one of the first people to post in your new OC thread *cheers* can't wait to see how you decide to lay out everything *grin grin* and curious to see if you put any secondary chars down also *curious curious*

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 01:15 AM

Haha I figure right now you'll be the only one whom isn't me. xP Others have no reason since is nothing to view. xD

And even when stuff is I don't expect to see alot since most of the OC population revolves around humans with stuck on ears and tails. >.< Not many anthro as they seemed to be looked down upon by most which is more so why I love it. XD

*has to be the outsider of things* >.>;

Well for now I have intent of putting up two, the ones you know to be my fav and most used. The rest, not sure yet.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 05-17-2007, 01:18 AM

buhahah we shall see we shall see, maybe when we get our taurs you will fall in love with it so much she will become a main char for you also *chortles* in retrospect i wish i had saved a whole bloody page for my thinger since i seem to be running out of room for somethings >.>; oh the irony.. getting more and more chars i RP makes it hard not to want to put them all up.

Lady Star
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Lady Star

Old 05-17-2007, 03:34 AM

*waives* It was about time you had a thread for your OCs ^^

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 04:28 AM

Welll Ji-chan, that is an I don't know since we've yet to see 'em. xD

But even so, I'll be dumb at the fact of what they are meant to be like. History, what can and can't do. Yada yada so that won't be an easy feat thats for sure. I might have to do some reading. >.<;;

Awww well that sucks D= You could always make a new one and move it all or just make another one? xD;;

Hellooo there Miss Star. <33 How are you this evening? And haha. What Ji-chan kept saying too. >.> I am just such a slacker. ^^;;

Lady Star
*^_^*

Old 05-17-2007, 05:09 AM

hehe, well after you set it up there isn't much to do. Just add new art you get for them xD

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 06:57 AM

yeah! SLACKER! about damn time!

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-17-2007, 04:50 PM

Aye that is truth Ms.Star, thankfully. I got much of the info saved already on my document file but I need to organize and make the images I want to put directly into post. I like my stuff looking neat. xD;;

But I might not even get any of that done today, depends as I really need to make sure I get stuff done around the house and such so that I am all ready for tomorrow but still get enough sleep. ^^

*sticks tongue out at Ji-chan* Soooooo >P

Lady Star
*^_^*

Old 05-17-2007, 08:57 PM

That's good. I know that it will end up looking pretty good xD

Ohhh, sleep. I have to try and get a bit of that tonight. I know I won't sleep a thing this weekend xDD