Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-27-2007, 09:11 AM

That's right. Yumeh's looking for good quality artwork for her friend's birthday, which comes in around 2-3 weeks (the party). And I'm wishing to get some nice artwork of her favorite characters from her stories as a gift~<3.

What I'm looking for:
1. Whatever drawing style is fine^^.
2. Detailed sketches, colored pictures, nice chibis, etc... Not sure about linearts, it depends on quality.
3. Size doesn't matter, it can be headshot, halfbody, fullbody, group... But the bigger, the better price you can negotiate^^
4. Quality - this is going to be a birthday present, so I'm going to be really picky this time. Please don't get angry at me, I just want to get things that I think my friend would like~<3...

What I have to offer:
1. One v-day set items - No more than one of each, since I'm getting low xD. This will be probably given no more than one for a piece of art, unless you are the real Kidchan or something xDDD
2. Two-three crown sets - I got some of those
3. Other DI's/event items, just ask, since I wasn't spending too much of those xDDD.
4. Up to 5k pure, might get more if you want pure only.

What I want you to draw:
Any of these characters:

Zenek:

[x] <-top row, middle
Currently he dresses a bit more casually, and has a set of googles on his head. Big fan of science and astronomy, always carries a book called 'Fizyka i astronomia'. For more comedy setting, call it 'Fizyka i astronomia dla klas szóstych' xDDDD (Science and astronomy for grade 6 xDDD)
Gwiazdus:

[x] [x] [x]<-top row, on right
The guardian of constellation Auriga, he's always nice and helpful. Loves smiling. He should always have a star-shaped pendant on his neck.
Southern Cross:

[x] [x] [x]
The guardian of the constellation Crux. He's a dumb idiot xD. Actually, he's sort of a paladin-type - he never breaks rules, and would do everything for his friends. Exept of Zenek he's the only person here who actually eats - drawing him with a cup of instant ramen gives you bonus points xD.
He's in love with Berenika.
Berenika:

[x]
The guardian of the constellation Coma Berenices. She's the type of a modern girl - loves shopping and looking pretty. At later point in time has some complexes about people seeing her only as the guardian of Berenika's Braid, and not just Berenika.
She's pretty possesive, and loves to beat people.
Cyryl:

[x] [x] [x] [x]
The guardian of the constellation Circinus, and the only person with elven ears here. He has a compass-shaped earring in his left ear (the compass used for drawing circles xD). He loves people, and is always smiling. Also, he loves teasing the Southern Cross xD.
He has a husband named Lati, a black dragon, in his human form he has blue eyes that go red when he's angry, black hair, which is somehow changed every day, and also pointy ears. Lati is sweet, but can be awfully jealous xDDD. The only person he tolerates next to Cyryl is Margaret, because he knows Cyryl likes her very much ;-;.
Margaret:

[x] [x] [x]
The guardian of the constellation Columba, Margaret is somewhat similar to the dove of peace - she dislikes fighting, and feels really bad when people are arguing. Has a bit thick legs xD. The only winged person in this group.
Canis Minor:

The guardian of the constellation Canis Minor, he's still a child and doesn't do much xp. Exept of loving his bigger brother.
Canis Major:

[x]<-the one with brown hair
The guardian of the constellation Canis Major, Canis Minor's older brother. He's a fighter type, and would do anything to protect his beloved brother.
Virginio:[/b]

The guardian of the constellation Virgo, is often mistaken with a woman - that's because he's suffering from the Klinefelter's syndrome. He's the most powerful of guardians, but never agreed to leave his constelation, since he's waiting for his beloved person there. Virginio tries to always act proper, and somewhat aristocratic, but he's extremely lonely.

`puppet
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-29-2007, 03:24 PM

is posting allowed? [ if not, i shall delete it ]

samples: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/view...php?t=19049025
[ hopefully works ]

please PM me for reply [ i dont always come on ]...

aiyatsukichan
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to aiyatsukichan

Old 08-29-2007, 03:49 PM

hey yume~ ^^

um... I'm having a little trouble with that bribe of yours a while ago. >_<;; My style fluctuates unfortunately and I can't seem to go back to the style I had for that shop but if you're still interested in art from me, i could draw them in the style I have currently (there are some samples in my temp shop and here's a recent sample of my coloring --> http://aiyatsukichan.deviantart.com/...Chibi-63503508)
You originally bribed for 4 bust ups so they'll still be bust ups if you're interested <3

p.s. if you're still reserving posts, I'll delete this

p.p.s. plz pm me if you're still interested cause I might forget where I posted this ^^;; sry

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-29-2007, 08:48 PM

both of you, I'm very interested^^. I'll send you messages right away^^

Skeleton_and_sparkle
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-29-2007, 09:26 PM

Such pretty female characters 8DD

I'd love to help! I'd like to offer a marker piece===> clicky in return for one Vday item? x3 Sorry if that's really high priced, but I've been wanting an item from that set for the longest time.

Good luck on your search!

<3Willy.

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-29-2007, 09:37 PM

well, that style certainly qualifies for a vday item xDDD! Which one would you want? you can pick any you want, exept of the hairpin :3
Which character will you be drawing?

Skeleton_and_sparkle
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-29-2007, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumehayla
well, that style certainly qualifies for a vday item xDDD! Which one would you want? you can pick any you want, exept of the hairpin :3
Which character will you be drawing?
Ooh~ yey! Glad you like~ may I have the sash? <3

I'd like to draw either Margaret or Berenika. I'd like to try sketching them both out, then going with the one which turns out better x3 Do you have a preference?

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-29-2007, 10:15 PM

no, whichever you prefer to draw is fine xDD
thank you^^

Skeleton_and_sparkle
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2007, 04:25 PM

Done :3

Teaser:

And the full version

I hope the modern-day interpretation's okay. It said that she's a modern girl who likes to shop, so this is what I had in mind x3 She was a wonderfully fun chara to depict, and I hope your friend will like it! <3

edit: if you'd like anything changed, I will try, although I can't do anything big. But if it's not what you had in mind (I know I changed the outfit a lot xDD), I can do an extra sketch for free <3 If you are satisfied, please send trade. Thanks! ^_^

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-30-2007, 06:46 PM

it's wonderful *-*!
Thank you, I've sent the trade^^

Skeleton_and_sparkle
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2007, 06:47 PM

glad you like ^_^!

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-30-2007, 07:43 PM

you should hear her squeeing after seeing that xDDD

aiyatsukichan
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to aiyatsukichan

Old 08-30-2007, 09:37 PM

lol x3 if you're interested, yume, i'm holding an auction~ *points to sig*

Aero
(・・^...
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Aero

Old 08-31-2007, 02:45 AM

@-@

I don't have any super detailed fullbody samples right now. But I wish to draw one of them anyways. xDD

No need to pay either, I feel like drawing really detailed stuff now. >3<

Who do you prefer to be drawn? ;3

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-31-2007, 05:13 AM

aaaw, thank you so much!
Any of them that you'd like is fine^^

Lady Cloche
Send a message via MSN to Lady Cloche Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Cloche

Old 08-31-2007, 07:09 PM

i think i'll try
www.sabreal.deviantart.com

Aero
(・・^...
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Aero

Old 08-31-2007, 09:16 PM

DX

Sorry, it kind of sucks. xDD

And I only really had time for a headshot. :P Here it is:

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...pics/Yumeh.jpg

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-31-2007, 09:23 PM

@Aero-> thank you very much^^!
@Cloche-> Thanks^^! Would you be able to make a picture of Berenika in this style: http://sabreal.deviantart.com/art/it...shiva-24476013 ? and for how much?

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 08-31-2007, 10:14 PM

Good luck Yume, your friend has some lovely OCs. xD; Tempted to ask you to take a look at my auction, but we're not good enough. </3

Though we had considered offering some group chibis, full coloured. >_>; I'd have to consult my boyfriend for sure.

But, uhm, yeah, ignore my ramblings. xD: Good luck!

elanorepenn
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to elanorepenn

Old 09-01-2007, 12:22 AM

XD I need to go and get my commissions cleared so I can enter this XD (I just want a crown D: XD!!!!)

<3 Lovely characters!

Edit: Enter? XD I mean submit XD!!

tessy-chan.deviantart.com

Lady Cloche
Send a message via MSN to Lady Cloche Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Cloche

Old 09-01-2007, 01:54 AM

i would if i still had the program, im sorry.... :cry: :(

chipyun
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-01-2007, 04:49 AM

Would you be interested in this kind of art? >o<;;

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-01-2007, 10:10 AM

@elanorepenn-> I'm always interested in your art xD! What would be your price?
@chipyun-> yup^^. How much would you take for a picture?

chipyun
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-01-2007, 01:41 PM

Erm... cause I reaaally want a vday belt~
Do you think I could do 2 of your friend's OCs for that? >o<

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-01-2007, 02:48 PM

hmmm...make it 3, and you'll get the belt^^