Ikami-San
Hetlia has invaded my brains. Th...

Old 11-15-2009, 04:15 PM

"We can help you with that." The old woman from before stated. Even though she looked crazy, she didn't looked all that old. Her black hair showed some signs of grey, and her face looked a little wrinkled, but other than that, she didn't look old. "You stay away from me!" Irwin exclaimed pushing himself more into the water. "Relax relax. My mother won't harm a fly. She's just a little out of her mind." A young girl said coming out from behind her mother. "My name's Shay, and this is my mother Jillian."Shay stated walking towards the two men. "It's okay. Here take this." She then tossed Winchester a rag. "Wrap it around your friend's neck, it'll help him. You can take him back to our place, before you go into town. We wanna fill you in on what's going on." She said moving back to her mother's side.

KittehMEW
The Anti-Rainbow.

Old 11-15-2009, 04:26 PM

Winchester was startled when the woman spoke, and he turned around quickly, facing her. Before he could say anything, her daughter started to speak, but still, he didn't trust her. Neither of them, really. He shook his head, looking to Winchester, trying to see what his reaction was. Did they really have a choice? He didn't think so... What, either he could leave Irwin here, hope he could survive in this strange lake on his own, or try and rush him back, but who knows if he would actually be able to live the trip back... Really, what was the choice. Winchester picked up the rag, looking at it, then squatted down, carefully wrapping it around Irwin's neck, hoping this wasn't some terrible trick.

Ikami-San

Old 11-15-2009, 04:35 PM

Irwin then stood up, and said. "It works, but I'm going to need new clothing." He held his arms out, and made a face. "I don't care if I grow six arms, wet clothing still feels strange on my body." He added as he removed his shirt, and dropped it onto the ground. It made a gross plop noise. "So what should we do now? Should we go with them, or to your place?" Irwin asked knowing Winchester doesn't trust them. "Look we don't have time to be standing around. I don't care if you trust us or not. You place your shirt back on, and you come with him." Shay ordered. Irwin picked up his shirt and placed it back onto his body, with a disgusted look on his face. "Don't worry. You won't need to be wearing clothing all too often."Shay stated as she turned around hoping the men will follow.

KittehMEW
The Anti-Rainbow.

Old 11-15-2009, 04:41 PM

Winchester closed his eyes and tried to think for a moment, everything was just getting so weird, so strange, and really, he wished him and Irwin had stayed at the bay, watching the birds float along the water, hearing the sounds of life in the city. This forest never proved to be kind to him, it seemed. Really, he needed to make a point not to come here anymore. He sighed and opened his eyes, look to the two female, nodding just barely. "We'll come, for now. But I'm not stayed, neither is he, he will come with me, alright?" There was slight irritation in his tone, he really just would of rather taken Irwin back to his home, and tried to figure something out from there. He had a large metal tub, that he sometimes used, he could fill it for Irwin... or he could build a shack, by the lake, and Irwin could live there...

Perhaps. He would think more later, and see what Irwin had to say about it. With a heavy sigh, he took Irwin lightly by the arm, noticing the strange texture that his skin still had, and began to take a few steps forward, trying to reassure him, and pretend like it would be alright. But what did he know?

Ikami-San

Old 11-15-2009, 05:01 PM

Irwin sighed, and looked at Winchester. "You don't have to if you don't want to. I'm sorry for even swimming out to the lake." He stated pulling his arm away from his friend's grasp. He then took the rag off, and tossed it back at Shay and Jillian. "F...forget it....W...we'll handle this....on our own." Irwin stammered as he got back in the water. "And anyway, how do I know that you didn't make me look like this?" Irwin then accused. Jillian took a step forward, and said. "Look. You're going to need our help." She scooped up the rag, and handed it to Winchester. "Wether you come with us or decide to go back to the city, he'll need this." Jillian said. "We live in the third building from the lake. The door is coming off it's hinges." Jillian said before turning around. Shay gave the two men one last glance over before walking away with her mother.

KittehMEW
The Anti-Rainbow.

Old 11-15-2009, 07:03 PM

Winchester stood silent throughout the whole ordeal, not even sure what to say, not like anything he said would even be helpful. He sighed and took the rag, shaking his head and looking at Irwin. Were they making a mistake? Should they go with the two females? Really, it was too late now, they were walking away, and they'd just have to figure this out on their own. "What are we going to do?" He dropped his arms to hide side, feeling his head pounding. It was really going to be a long day. "Really, I don't know how comfortable you'd be at my house... And you wont be able to go outside..." He sighed and closed his eyes, laying his head back.

Ikami-San

Old 11-15-2009, 07:13 PM

Irwin shook his head. "I'm not really all that known in this town anyways. Besides I'll be fine." He stated. That much was true, Irwin kept to himself normally, if it wasn't for the fact that Winchester was his doctor, he might not have gotten any friends. The people of the city think of him as an outcast and treat him as such, when Winchester isn't around. "And I like your house. You're cats might take a liking to me though." Irwin stated laughing trying to lighten up the mood. "Sorry I caused you so much trouble...." The young man stated seeing his friend getting more and more drained.

KittehMEW
The Anti-Rainbow.

Old 11-15-2009, 07:21 PM

Winchester managed a laugh, and looked down to his friend with a smile. He knelt down, holding out the rag that he had been given, "Then put this on, and let's go. Hopefully, they'll be more interested in the cookie." He grinned and stood up after giving him the rag, looking around the forest for a moment, shaking his head. "You didn't cause me trouble, it's fine. 'Bout time something interesting happened around here." He nodded, smoothing out the wrinkles in his pants, completely forgetting about his shoes that he had worn, the bottoms of his pants dripping wet. He didn't care, though. He just wanted to get Irwin home.

Ikami-San

Old 11-15-2009, 07:32 PM

Irwin dunked it into the water, before wrapping it around his neck. He stood up out of the water. "Oh right!I completely forgot that we went shopping."He stated rubbing the back of his head. A thought came crashing down on him, and he gasped, and asked. "How will you explain this to everyone in the city? I mean. Seeing a blue guy isn't all that common around here." Irwin chuckled darkly as he started to ring out his clothing slightly. Ready to go, he looked at Winchester, and asked. "Ready?" It was a stupid question, but it's one of those questions that people ask no matter what the situation is.

KittehMEW
The Anti-Rainbow.

Old 11-15-2009, 07:38 PM

Winchester started walking before he bothered saying anything, figuring Irwin would follow. He sighed and looked around him, wishing they hadn't even come in the forest, wishing he would of never returned to this place. He had vowed to, really he had, but apparently, he wasn't good at keeping promises, even to himself. Shaking his head, he looked over at Irwin, "Well, if you want to avoid people, we can go around the back way... It might take a bit longer, but... We can avoid pretty much everyone, really, unless a few people are hanging back in the dark alleys behind my home."

Everyone really knew where Winchester lived, he worked out of his house, usually, only sometimes going to the hospital, and it was a large place, kind of towards the outskirts of the main city, but still, not far from many of the main places. He devoted the whole first floor of this rather large building, what might of once been a shop, or something of that sort, the entire front of it having been glass, much of it still in tact, but some pieced had been replaced with bricks, varying in colour, some taken from other tattered buildings. He lived mostly on the second and third floors, the building being made completely off cement, so rather sturdy.

Ikami-San

Old 11-15-2009, 07:55 PM

Irwin followed him, and he had his hands in his pockets like he normally does. "Say, when we get to you house, wanna make something festive? Since I can't go outside, we can just bring the celebration inside." He suggested smiling. Irwin was the same old Irwin, except he was now part fish.

They arrived back at the entrance of the forest. There was no person outside that they could see. "So where's this back door way?" He asked looking at his friend nervously. People peered out of their windows to get a glimpse of the strange fish man and Winchester, but when Irwin looked back at the buildings the people were gone. "We should hurry up. Or we might get more unwanted attention then we'd hoped for." Irwin said looking back at Winchester nervously.

KittehMEW
The Anti-Rainbow.

Old 11-15-2009, 08:32 PM

When they got to the edge of the forest, and Winchester noticed that people were seeing Irwin, he grabbed him by the arm carefully, guiding him back into the forest, only slightly, but enough out of the eyes of the people in the buildings. He sighed softly, and closed his eyes, trying to think of the quickest way. He continued through the forest, just on the edge of it, peering through the trees, mostly dead, or leafless from the fall. They were not too far from his house, and he could swear he could see the peek of his roof, and the heavy metal door on the back of the building.

He continued through, his bare feet rather sore from the forest floor, but they were close now. When they had gotten to the door, he climbed under a small ledge, and soon came out, key in hand, and held it up. "This should get us in." He slowly pushed the key into the hole, and turned it, hearing the tumblers on the door click, the mechanisms turning. He hadn't used this door in so long. Without a word, he pushed open the door, and it opened into a rather vacant space, a room some 14x14 feet, and a door on the other side of the room. Just on the other side of the door was his doctors space, and the set of stairs, that was off to the side, led to his living space. "Up the stairs, to the left, into a large room, that's where I live..."

The space he described was a large, open cement room, with many rather mismatching pieces of furniture, but all kept decently clean over the years. There was also what seemed to be a kitchen, but really, it wasn't that useful. So many years had passed since the comet, and things had not evolved anymore, what was left, was what was left. And Winchester had a good deal of that.

Ikami-San

Old 11-15-2009, 08:49 PM

Irwin followed his friend to his house,and went upstairs, and into Winchester's house. He looked around, and said. "You have a nice house." He then walked around, and sat down in a faded red chair, and let out a sigh. Irwin looked over at his friend, and asked. "Does any of that stuff still work?" He had the same set up in his apartment, and it worked, but only sometimes.

Just then two cats came scurrying out of nowhere, and started sniffing Irwin. "Hello." Irwin stated bending down and petting one of them. The animal hissed, and scratched him. "OUCH!"Irwin exclaimed holding his arm. "Winchester!One of your damned cats scratched me!" He exclaimed standing up. Both cats hissed one more time at Irwin, before running off into another room.

KittehMEW
The Anti-Rainbow.

Old 11-15-2009, 09:00 PM

Winchester wandered around the apartment for a moment, then pulled the cookie from his pocket, clicking his tongue, his cats scampering over from their hiding. "I'm really sorry about their behaviour..." He looked over at Irwin as he broke up the cookie, feeding them little pieces to the cats, them purring happily as the munched on the cookies. Once they finished, they have Irwin unwelcoming glances, and scampered off. "Those things work, mostly... Hungry?" He sat on the arm of the chair that Irwin had plopped into, and closed his eyes, thinking for a moment. He wasn't sure what to say, or how they would deal with his friend, him being part fish now, which was rather weird, yet quite interesting.

[[Ugh, brain-dead x.x]]

Ikami-San

Old 11-15-2009, 09:11 PM

Irwin actually didn't think about his hunger until Winchester asked. "Yes. Yes I am.But first I wanna get my cut cleaned off." He said standing up. He then walked down a hallway in search of the bathroom. Once he found it, Irwin turned on the light, and turned the water on. He closed the door, and removed his hand from his arm. "Let's see the dam-" Irwin looked down ,and saw that his blood was a different color also. "Oh!SHIT!" He exclaim, as he backed up from the sink. "What the fuck is this!"He then opened the door, and ran up to his friend. "Look at this!The skin I can handle, but this is too far!" Irwin held up his arm, and shook it in Winchester's face. After a moment, he sighed. "I'm turning into a freak...." He muttered placing his face into his hands.

KittehMEW
The Anti-Rainbow.

Old 11-16-2009, 04:17 AM

Winchester was about to sit down, relax for a moment, and close his eyes, while Irwin had gone off to clean his cut, that Winchester really didn't even remember. Something was wrong with him, lately his memory was so bad... Just as his head hit the back of the chair, a heavy sigh escaping him, finally feeling relaxed after everything that happened. Then, he heard something, a shout, and Irwin cursing in the bathroom. Just as he was getting up, and walking towards the bathroom, Irwin came rushing out, freaking out about something, but at first, Winchester didn't even notice. Then, he saw it, the blood, his blood, was a strange colour, not something he was used to seeing, and he was a doctor. Yet still, it didn't seem to weird him out as much as it did Irwin, who seemed like he was almost in tears.

Watching his friend bury his face in his hands, Winchester sighed, not even thinking when he stepped closer to him, wrapping his arms around Irwin. "You're not a freak." He whispered, trying to calm him down, but really, he didn't know if it would work. He was sure he'd be rather freaked out if his blood was a different colour, and his skin, and his eyes, and that he couldn't breath air anymore... Damn, that was a lot.

Ikami-San

Old 11-16-2009, 12:15 PM

Irwin watched him,and sighed. "Then what? An alien. I'm not human anymore." He stated jokingly. Irwin was still feeling horrible about this whole situation, but like his usual self he tried to make things better with a funny comment. After another minute passed by, Irwin looked at Winchester. "Let's get this bandaged up. Odd color or not, an infection is never a good thing." He said pulling away from Winchester lightly. He had his usual smile painted across his face now, even though one could tell he was still upset by this whole ordeal by looking at his eyes.

KittehMEW
The Anti-Rainbow.

Old 11-16-2009, 04:23 PM

Winchester dropped his arms to his side, and sighed for a moment, closing his eyes. "I don't really care what you are, you're still my friend..." He turned, going down the stairs without another word. He needed to get his small medical kit, to help take care of Irwin's arm. Within moments, he was back, carrying a small, worn leather bag in his hand, which was his basic kit he took if he had to make house calls. "Come, let me take a look at it..." He made his way to the bathroom, urging Irwin to follow him, so he could see it better, and properly take care of it. "Honestly, I don't even remember this happening..." He mumbled as he looked at himself in the mirror, there were dark circles under his eyes, and he looked like he needed a good nap.

Ikami-San

Old 11-16-2009, 09:53 PM

He followed Winchester back into the bathroom. Irwin noticed that Winchester was tired. "After this, maybe you should go to sleep." Irwin suggested showing his friend his arm. "I'll stay right here." The man then added hoping that saying that would coax Winchester to agree with him. He too was a little tired, but Irwin didn't want to make it all about him, so he just ignored his tiredness for the time being, since Winchester was worrying about him almost the entire day.

One of Winchester's cats sat at the bathroom door, and looked at the two of them. Irwin looked down, and frowned deeply at the cat. He then hissed at it, and it hissed back. He took a step forward, and the cat ran away. 'Stupid cat...' Irwin thought sourly.

KittehMEW
The Anti-Rainbow.

Old 11-17-2009, 02:45 AM

"I'm really sorry about her, she just... doesn't like strangers." He tried to make excuses, but really, Winchester was sure it was because of Irwin's new skin colour, perhaps smell, and everything else, rather than just him being a 'stranger'. "And I think we both need some rest." He wasn't stupid, he could see it in Irwin's eyes.

Winchester sighed and looked at the wound, he grabbed a small piece of cotton, soaking it in some sort of liquid. "This may sting..." Just as he said that, he took a hold on Irwin's arm, he held the piece of soaked cotton to the wound, and he waited for the reaction that might come. It was going to clean it, sure, but honestly, Winchester wasn't sure if it may react differently to Irwin's new body, or the same general human basics applied to him as well. Perhaps, he should of tested, but really, the thought didn't cross his mind until it was too late, and he was gently rubbing the wound, trying to make sure it was completely clean, and, since he had been in that lake, any parasites or otherwise were not breeding on it.

Ikami-San

Old 11-17-2009, 08:38 PM

"What about your other cat?" Irwin asked hopeful. If he was going to spend his days with Winchester, then he should know at least if one of his cats liked him, or Winchester might have to stock up on medical supplies.

Like a normal person Irwin flinched when the liquid was placed into his wound. "Ow!That was not a sting." He stated pulling his arm back slightly. "And don't dab it. It'll just make it feel worse!" He added pouting like a child, while poking the area near his arm tenderly. The young man then looked up back at his friend, and sighed. Irwin knew that he'd have to give his arm back, so he held it back out for Winchester to finish his dabbing. "Shouldn't they create something that doesn't sting?" Irwin asked resisting the sudden urge to pull his arm back.

KittehMEW
The Anti-Rainbow.

Old 11-18-2009, 12:27 AM

Winchester grabbed his arm lightly, holding it in place, after Irwin finally allowed him to touch it again. "Don't be a baby." He teased as he continued to clean the wound, keeping a firm grip on his arm, so he couldn't pull free. As soon as it was properly cleaned, Winchester took a roll of bandages and wrapped them around his arm, putting them slightly tight, to keep it clean from any diseases there might be.

Standing up, Winchester admired his work for a moment, before looking to his friend. He sighed and shook his head, "She's blind, so perhaps, she wont notice that you look... not human." He laughed and patted Irwin on the back, just to show he was only joking. Really, he wasn't too bothered by Irwin's new looks, sure, they were strange, but hardly scary, and he felt it kind of fit his friend well.

Ikami-San

Old 11-18-2009, 02:20 AM

Irwin tightened slightly as Winchester cleaned up his wound. After he bandaged it, he smiled at his friend's comment. "You should seriously look into a job as a comedian." He stated walking out of the bathroom. A yawn finally escaped him, and he sighed " Maybe we should hit the hay. It's late and we're both tired." He said sitting back on the faded chair. He then felt the rag around his neck, and stood up. "I don't want you to worry about getting a tub ready for me, so do you mind if I use the bathtub tonight?" Irwin asked scratching the back of his neck with embarrassment. This was going to take some getting used to. It was a little odd that he was asking Winchester to use his bathtub as a bed, but hopefully he'll be able to live on his own soon.

KittehMEW
The Anti-Rainbow.

Old 11-18-2009, 02:50 AM

Winchester smiled and nodded, "Of course you can, you didn't even have to ask." He motioned towards the bathroom, urging him to go ahead, he didn't need to ask or anything, Winchester really didn't care, why would he say no to his friend? A smile crossed his lips as he stepped closer to Irwin, looking over his feature, taking in the strange thing. The more he looked at it, the more he really, actually, liked it. It was so different, so unlike anything he had seen. "You look good like that." He joked, patting Irwin on the shoulder. He was rather tired, and slightly... out of it, which might explain the strange behaviour. Without really thinking, Winchester hugged Irwin, "You get some good sleep, we'll talk more about everything in the morning." He paused for a moment, before letting the man go.

Ikami-San

Old 11-18-2009, 03:03 AM

The strange behavior really threw Irwin off when Winchester hugged him. He patted his friend on the shoulder before he was let go. The young man gave him one last look before turning around, and heading into the bathroom.

Irwin closed the door, and undressed. He wouldn't go to sleep in his clothing, wither he is sleeping in water or on a bed. He then turned on the water, and got it to the right temperature he wanted. Then he turned the water off, and entered the tub. Irwin sank down to the bottom of the tub, and closed his eyes. The only thing he'd have to worry about was having a nightmare or something.