GirLover4ever
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-23-2012, 01:24 PM

Looking at the song Melody got a look of confusion, unsure of how it would sound, but didn't hesitate to agree to play it. She put the karaoke board down, and turned on the projector, so Rosemary could see the words if she got lost or forgot them due to her nervousness. Melody didn't argue against her friend, even though she knew the girl had great strength in her singing. She never argued, but she always made sure she knew how great she was after she finished singing. Melody was aware that she was one of the very select few who had heard the beautiful voice of Rosemary, and so she never pushed her to sing in crowds. Once everything was set up and she got the speakers hooked up, she started the song for Rosemary to sing to.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-24-2012, 03:46 AM

Rosemary took a deep breath and,with a wish for good luck,began to sing her heart out.the sound of her voice swelled throughout the room,the melodic lilting of her accent adding an almost otherworldly tone to the song.she closed her eyes-she didn't need the lyrics.Rosemary had practiced this song for many long hours in front of her mirror.the question was,could she preform in front of other people? she didn't let herself think about that,though.the redhead let herself go and lost her entire being in the music.when the song ended,she was breathing heavily,eyes still closed,face flushed."well...how did I do?" he speaking voice was much quieter than her singing voice.

GirLover4ever
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-24-2012, 04:45 AM

"That was amazing!" Melody said, as she always did after Rosemary sang. It wasn't out of habit nor obligation, she was usually just so amazed by the voice that she had nothing else she could say. After a short pause she hopped up from the chair, turned to a song, and looked at Rosemary with a question in her eyes. "Would you man the machine for me, I want to sing a song." She requested, her eyes shining with excitement. While she wasn't so great at playing instrument, she wasn't too bad at singing. She never tried out, since it was her only insecurity, and stuck with her equally as amazing ability to DJ for any event.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-25-2012, 01:59 AM

Rosemary smiled and nodded."sure,no problem." she said,moving behind the D.J. station.she wasn't very skilled at this,but she had watched her friend often enough to handle one song."all right...and you're set.go for it." she said,having total confidence in Melody's ablilities.

GirLover4ever
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-25-2012, 09:36 AM

As soon as the music starts Melody started to sing. He voice was spot on to the original singer, no one really knew what her real singing voice was. She was good at forming it to be exactly like the original voice, and didn't write any songs to bother making a voice for herself. When the song finished she went straight back to the DJ stand and, before Rosemary had any time to get up yet, began turning stuff off and putting stuff away. "We should prolly check to see how people are doing, I want to see them." She said in an actually normal voice. "Plus my cuz said something about me being a judge or something, so I want to take advantage of it and let the people who really deserve it get first chair."

((OMG I can't think of anything!!!!!))

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 09-25-2012, 04:30 PM

Mikle thought for a second thinking to him self "I guess I could play the song iv been writing for a while I don't know if it's any good"Mikle set the violin on his shoulder and tilted his head getting into ready position "tell me what you think I like to mix modern day music with the violin " Mikle started to play he really didn't think about any thing in this moment
(sorry trying to juggle Rpg with school and here's the song and the reason why I said the song I wrought is because not manny people know about Lindsey stirling so I thought i wouldn't matter. Elements- Dubstep Violin- Lindsey Stirling - YouTube )

GirLover4ever
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-25-2012, 10:31 PM

((It kinda does, but it might be cause I know about her, but I'll let it slide this time. But it is supposed to be modern, so I would prefer if you didn't anymore due to the fact that the music has currently been made. Also it would only be the music, since he's the only one playing haha.))

Cadenza set her baritone down to listen, closing her eyes to picture the music in her mind. It was a habit she always followed, but as she was listening she began dancing to the music. When the music was done she stopped dancing and clapped, no on a completely different end of the room. "That was amazing!" She exclaimed, again acting out of her usually timid personality. She couldn't help but applaud his work, and knew that he was going to make it into whatever he tried out for. While they were talking Julie, who made her usual residence in the music room they were in, watched and smiled at the talent they had.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-26-2012, 01:48 AM

Rosemary stared,wide eyed and open mouthed at her friend.she had had no idea Melody could sing like that.finally,she regained her voice."w-wait a second! how can you just move on like nothing happenned? you...you're voice...you are amazing! why didn't I know about this talent of yours sooner? Melody you could be a professional!" she said breathlessly,her accent even more pronounced in her excitement.

GirLover4ever
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-26-2012, 01:58 AM

"Maybe at karaoke, I don't have very good voice on it's own. I'm only good at replicating other people. I feel like I'd make a better actress or DJ anyhow." She said, thinking about the new drama department that was added. She wasn't sure if she'd sign up for anything for it yet, but she still had a week before they chose their classes still. She looked at her friend again, after finishing the process to put everything up, and smiled. "Besides, I'll sing in front of other people when you do." She said, knowing it was a near impossible task to ask of her shy friend. Singing had always been more of a guilty pleasure to Melody, and she wasn't too excited to think about making it public that she did sing.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-28-2012, 01:33 AM

Rosemary nodded."ok then.so,do you know when classes start? I haven't even gotten a dorm assignment yet." she said,tactfully changing the subject."I wonder if we'll have any classes together..."
((short post is short.))

GirLover4ever
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-28-2012, 01:38 AM

It's a week like usual, we sign up for dorms tonight, and we still have a week before we HAVE to have our classes turned in. You just need the sheet." Melody replied, restating how everything worked every year.

((Tired post is also short. Haha it's fine, also we need to drag this week out until we have at least two teachers. After that we can just have generic ones, but I really want at least one do you know anyone who can join and make one or two?))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-29-2012, 02:24 AM

((um...I could ask around.I'm sure that someone would be interested.))
Rosemary chuckled."right,of course.I can't believe I forgot over the summer!" she said."so what do you want to do now? we've got time to kill..." she said,already getting bored with just standing around.

GirLover4ever
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-29-2012, 12:58 PM

"I was hoping to look through all the music rooms, to see how everyone is doing." She said, laughing a little at how forgetful Rosemary seemed. She didn't mind reminding people of the schedules, since they were fairly abnormal compared to other schools. Once everything was for sure put away she headed for the door. "Would you like to join me? I'm gonna check no matter what." She stated, as she opened the door just a crack so the passing students couldn't see how the room was set up.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-30-2012, 03:03 AM

Rosemary nodded."ok,I'm up for a hello tour." she said amiably,coming up next to her friend.hands in pockets,Rosemary assumed her familiar 'defensive' stance,with her shoulders hunched and her head lowered a little.it made her look slightly menacing,but it was a pose she had adopted over the years,finding that when her mother went into beating mode,it helped deflect the worst of the blows.the stance was so familiar by now that it was second nature when the redhead walked in public.

GirLover4ever
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-03-2012, 02:20 AM

"Calm down, you need to chill. If you start walking like that people will think you're a creeper, and then you'll never make anymore friends!" Melody exclaimed, tugging Rosemary's hands out of her pockets and shoving her shoulders back. She knew why her friend made the stance, but hated seeing it and made sure she didn't have to if she could help it. She dragged the redhead through the halls, not caring if the follower was willing to walk on her own or not. They first stopped by the first music room. "You can go in first. I hate walking into all the noise without a lot of warning." She stated as she began to shove her friend towards the door.

Coppelia36
Zombies and Lace

Old 10-03-2012, 02:28 AM

Loghan sighed to himself as thoughts raced through his head. He traced his fingers along the contours of a beautiful piano, and his eyes swept around his music room. His handsome face seemed almost anxious. His precious students would be here soon enough for his class, in the following days. Many were already in the room, but they all seemed detached from him. Picking up some of the papers he had left in a nearby folder, he thought how this would be his first time as a full-fledged teacher, and the usually stoic man was actually nervous. His students would either love or despise him... and a group of students with hatred towards him meant they would three times as unruly and disrespectful. He had to keep his head about him, and not let the students control him. An assertive and dominant teacher was a good teacher... right?

Escaping from his all consuming thoughts, Loghan buried his head in the paperwork he took with him, and his face was stern and wise. His dulled blue eyes processed the words on the page quickly, and he remembered he needed to give these papers to Harmony today. He had come to the school to get some work done, but once again, he got lost in his art and disregarded the essential work. He had responsibilities! Cursing under his breath, he set the papers back down. He couldn't let the stress get to him again.

Sitting down on one of the nearby chairs, the handsome man ran a willowy hand through his black mane and sighed again. Loghan shut his eyes, almost dozing off amidst the noise, when he suddenly heard some different voices outside the doorway to the music room. His eyes flashed with intrigue, and his chair made a loud SQUEAK as he turned to face the door.

Interesting. He smiled his classic grin and waited for the visitors to enter.

((OOC: Made some edits to it to fit what you guys were posting. Sorry it's so long! I tend to always have pretty lengthy posts... lol...))

Last edited by Coppelia36; 10-03-2012 at 02:33 AM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-03-2012, 04:08 AM

Rosemary made a surprised squeak as her firend fixed her posture,then dragged her along.she wanted to protest,but didn't really have the chance as the hyper girl brought her to the door of the music room-and proceeded to push her ahead."wait,wait,wait!" she said in a high,nervous voice,blushing like mad."I'm not ready!" but it was too late-she had already tripped through the door.catching herself inside before she faceplanted,she looked up to see if anyone noticed and found herself staring,red faced,at the hansomest teacher on the planet."um...h-hi...am I late?" she asked.please tell me this isn't going to be one of those hopeless teacher crushes... she thought,her mind flashing to the boy from earlier.oh what a mess...

Last edited by Gemini; 10-03-2012 at 04:12 AM..

GirLover4ever
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-03-2012, 12:33 PM

Melody cheesed as she watched her friend get up, not really offering to help or anything. Even though Melody seemed rude, she was very polite and well mannered. She looked at the new teacher and smiled. "Hello. I'm Melody, and this is my very poise friend Rosemary. She doesn't usually lose her balance like that." She said, purposely trying to embarrass her friend on purpose.

Coppelia36
Zombies and Lace

Old 10-03-2012, 05:48 PM

Loghan chuckled to himself as the red haired girl flustered about, her face as blushed as the skin of a tomato. It had been quite a while since he could induce such a reaction out of someone like that, and it indeed made him feel quite charmed. The other girl was much more calm, and polite as well. Yet a hint of mischief was sparkling in her eyes...young women are such mysterious creatures.

Smiling back at the two, the dark haired teacher extended a hand to this Melody girl and spoke, his voice deep and smooth.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Melody. And come now, Miss Rosemary. No need to get so nervous around me!"

He laughed again, and shot a handsome grin in her direction. It was almost amusing to watch a young girl fall down into a panic like this, but he hoped his actions and words would calm her down.

"You two can call me Loghan, or if you prefer to be more proper, Mr. Delain. I will be your music teacher this year."

GirLover4ever
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-03-2012, 05:52 PM

"Which course of music? Concert, orchestra, history, choir, please do specify. I can't wait for the music appreciation teacher, that's what I'm signing up for first." Melody said, in her over enthusiastic voice as usual. She talked a lot, which was the way she liked it, so she asked a lot of questions to feel like she was being fair.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-04-2012, 02:52 AM

Rosemary tried and failed to fight her blush,and quietly kicked Melody's leg."I'll get you for that." she whispered,then listened quietly to the teacher talk to her friend."u-um...will you be involved in any of the clubs or extracurricular activities?" she asked,gaining some confidence back as she spoke."because I want to know who I can speak to about joining certain groups."

Coppelia36
Zombies and Lace

Old 10-05-2012, 03:28 AM

Loghan smiled at the two girls, their instant curiosity about him almost refreshing in his eyes. These two would be wonderful students, sure enough. The tall, dark haired man reclined back a bit, and closed his eyes. His smile wasn't fading. After a moment of silence, he spoke, his voice wise and almost comforting:

"Ah, so you'll be one of my students, Miss Melody. I'm scheduled to teach Music Appreciation as well as Choir."

A thought raced through his mind at this moment. Indeed, it had been years since he was in the spotlight with his father, but he figured that most people would have heard of his name. Although that typically only happened with people more his age... and besides, he could just imagine these young girls finding something to mock him with from his past if they did recognize the "Delain" name. Kids would always be kids. He couldn't stop that.

A look of intrigue came across the man's handsome features as the girl named Rosemary's voice was heard. There was something so lovely and alluring about her voice, and he had a feeling as soon as she spoke that she would also be one of his students. With hope she would validate that hunch in the coming seconds. But still, her adorable face still looked a bit nervous. Reaching a hand out Loghan patted her on the head affectionately and shot a grin in her direction, chuckling a bit.

"As for you, young lady, I am going to be assisting with Drama club. We could really use some good singers on the team this year, you know..."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-06-2012, 02:41 AM

Rosemary instantly flinched away from the teacher's hand,then instantly regretted it.She knew that the single trademark giveaway of a beaten child was that they flinched at a raised hand.Trying to cover up her all to obvious reaction,she looked away."R-really? well,I hope I can live up to such expectations." she said,making her voice completely devoid of emotion.hopefully he wouldn't be able to read much from that,she thought.but of course the damage was done.

GirLover4ever
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-16-2012, 01:53 PM

"Maybe, I still haven't looked at all the classes to decide yet, but I might sign up for Music appreciation. I'm not a big singer, so I won't be in choir I'm afraid." Melody replied, making sure she wasn't going to offend him when it came to choir. She noticed him go to pat Rosemary on the head, and Rosemary's reaction. She personally knew what the reaction was for and put her own hand on Rosemary's shoulder gently for comfort and support. "So which period will you be teaching Music Appreciation?" She asked quickly, trying to keep the subject from Rosemary's reaction. She knew how Rosemary was about her past, and didn't think the first day was a good time to remember it all.

Coppelia36
Zombies and Lace

Old 10-16-2012, 11:03 PM

Loghan noticed the young redheaded girl flinch away, and a look of concern was on his face. This quickly changed to a gentle smile, hiding his confusion greatly. She was clearly a bit shaken and upset from his action, so he removed his hand and cleared his throat with an akward cough, trying to stay positive and keep the mood up. There was something about this girl that was odd: she had a story, and he liked that. It would remain to be seen if she would reveal this story to him in the coming days, however.

Turning to face Melody once again, he nodded in acknowledgement to her questions and crossed his arms. The tall man knew how to stay charming, even in the most akward of situations. Finally, he spoke:

"Second period.... Hmm."

Something suddenly struck him as odd, and the handsome teacher felt his eyes looking intently at Melody's face.

"I must say, young lady. You remind me a bit of someone I know..."

Of course. Harmony had mentioned having cousins attending her school. He had grown fond of Harmony since he had met her, and she still lingered on his mind. Opening his mouth to speak again, Loghan paused, and grinned. He wouldn't speak up any further on it. He didn't want to embarrass Melody, as he already made a bit of a fool of himself with Rosemary.

Changing the subject, Loghan turned to the two girls and smiled again.

"Now, on another note, I'm sure you both came here for another reason than to talk to me. Would you like to look around? We have plenty of new equipment this year, you know."

((OOC: Lol, my post is bad. I know. xD I'm on my campus right now getting ready to head to my next class, so I typed this REALLY fast. Sorry!))