maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 04-06-2012, 06:07 PM

Rachel knodded serenly and gestured to some of the people working, "stage hands, technicians, costumes, make up artists... let's grab pictures of these guys as they will be missed by Sophie." She got in some pics and then hung back watching people interact with each other. She wondered if things would have been different if Charlie hadn't invited her to join Photography club. She probably would have joined another magical club to strengthen her powers.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 04-06-2012, 11:30 PM

Daisy nodded as Rachel explained what each person was. She took out her camera and snapped a few more shots. After she was finished she tried not to lean up against the wall in fear of the spiders. Daisy wondered if this club was the right choice. She wondered if they would like the types of shots she takes. She tries to make them look futuristic, not cliche like most photos. Daisy wanted the pictures to look great. She hoped Charlie would be happy. She hated making bad first impressions.

maidenroseheart

Old 04-07-2012, 12:37 AM

Rachel checked her watch. They didn't have much time left. She looked up and leaned over to check on Sophie. Sighing, she turned back to Daisy. "Club time is almost over. We need to get the cameras returned to the club room. I doubt Sophie will be ready to head back until the last minute. Want to come with me? We can then head to supper after that. The cafe buffet is yummy and all, but getting in and finding a good spot can be hard if we wait too long to show up."

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 04-07-2012, 06:37 AM

Daisy looked at Rachel as she spoke. Sophie was still preoccupied with her fantasies. "Sure, I mean. I think I am about finished up. How about I go get her camera so she can just make it to supper on her own time. Wouldn't that be easier?" Daisy hoped she didn't sound to pushy. I mean she was a bit hungry and it has been a long day. She just wanted to unwind. She wondered if the food would be like human food. Her imagination ran amok as she thought about disgusting looking morsels only a monster could ea. Things off of those cheap scary movies popped in her head. Daisy giggled at the image that popped in her head. The image was that of Rachel dining on a bowl of spaghetti and eyeballs oh what an image that was.

maidenroseheart

Old 04-07-2012, 01:25 PM

Rachel knodded thoughtful and looked at Daisy with appreciation. The girl had only just arrived but was already on her toes. Good for her. "Excellent idea. Go ahead and get it. I'll wait for you up by the door." She gracefully made her way around the props and crewmen until she was in an aisle near the front of the stage. This place sure could get dusty in a hurry. She headed up to the door that they had entered the room from. Turning, she looked down through the room. Home to these people, but she preferred the dorm room a lot more.

Daisy was lucky she had gotten out of the afternoon classes. They could be a lot of hard work. Having a club or two was always more fun. The club after supper might not be the same, but she could show her where to go since they were in the same building. Rachel wondered if Daisy was a picky eater or not. Probably. Most individuals were. Good thing the cafe catered to everyone. She grinned. Almost everyone. Those who ate souls such as her mother just had to make do with normal fare.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 04-07-2012, 03:32 PM

Daisy smiled and hurried off to get Sophies camera. After retrieving the camera Daisy ran back to where Rachel was. "Ready to go?" She was pretty eager. Maybe she could meet more people. Daisy felt happy that she had made friends. Eventhough she kept thinking this and it might be annoying to others she felt happy so it didn't matter. "I really want to try the food! What do they serve?" Her stomach was taking advantage of her brain, making her think about food. She hadn't eaten at all in over 24 hours so she was pretty hungry. She was just to excited to eat. More like scared at first but then it changed to excitement when she met Rachel./ Again, she thought about how they were polar opposites.
"How weird... FOOD" She thought about food once more and her stomach growled loudly. "Oh dear." She was embarrassed. She coughed and looked away blushing.

maidenroseheart

Old 04-08-2012, 02:41 AM

Rachel smiled graciously, "It sounds like be better hurry." They made their way back to the club room and left the cameras on the table for Charlie. Then they headed to the cafe. It was a gorgeous place with lots of windows, round and long tables, and couches or armchairs, depending on your preference. She walked in and pointed out the seating to Daisy. Then led the way to the buffet. There was every kind of food imaginable. Raw meat, varieties of blood, fish prepared (or kept alive) in all manner of ways. There was the delicacies of the elves that were so intricate that human hands would destroy their beauty. There was the plenty of normal fair that a human preferred as well since many monsters were either adapt at enjoying such or because they were in training to live in human society. Each type of food had its own bar area. You could go from counter to counter without coming across something that might bother you. It was a splendid, large room with plenty of options from that which races prefer to that which different cultures prefer.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 04-09-2012, 01:37 AM

Daisy giggles at Rachel's comment and smiled. "I guess. Their is no rush!" When they got to the club room she gently placed Sophie's camera down next to hers. When she was done she looked at Rachel and waited until she was ready to leave. As they headed to the cafe she looked around a bit more. She walked into the cafe with Rachel and gawked. "This is amazing." Daisy went to the wall for a second and looked at all of the intricate designs on the windows. Daisy eyed the food. "So they basically have everything any race could want I see." Daisy wondered if some things would taste good to her.

maidenroseheart

Old 04-09-2012, 05:23 AM

Rachel knodded while eyeing her. "I don't know what you prefer, but I am going to the human buffet. My mother ate souls, so that only leaves my dad's side. He was a human mage so I follow his menu ideas. She patted Daisy's shoulder before walking to the buffet and picking up a place. Getting some salad and entrees, she looked around for the drinks.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 04-09-2012, 05:51 AM

"Well I have no clue what to eat..." Daisy was surprised at her sudden sentence. "Well I just don't know what I am..." Daisy felt somewhat alone. She watched Rachel as she got food. Daisy decided to go with human food. She picked up a small salad and some water to drink.

maidenroseheart

Old 04-09-2012, 09:20 AM

Rachel grabbed some juice and turned to look for Daisy. She sure looked confused. Rachel thought that over. What did Daisy normally eat? Looking around, she wondered if maybe they ate different things in Japan. Sighing she walked over to Daisy, "If I let the cooks know, they can get Japanese food added to the buffets. That way there is food that you are used to."

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 04-09-2012, 02:09 PM

Daisy was surprised when Rachel walked over. "No, no I can eat lots of different food. I love trying new things too!" Daisy smiled and looked around. "Where do you want to sit Rachel?" Her eye glimmered when she noticed a very feline looking male sitting in one corner of the room. He was sitting with what looked to be ghouls and one elf. "That is very interesting." Daisy looked away and coughed. "This has been an amazing first day Rachel, thank you."

maidenroseheart

Old 04-10-2012, 12:48 AM

Rachel laughed softly with tinkling laughter. It was a pleasant sound that automatically brought smiles to the faces of those in hearing range. "I am glad you have enjoyed yourself. There was worry that you would be overwhelmed in such a new environment. Let's take a table near the door. We have club afterwards. You have art club and I have a magic club. They are near each other, but I want to get you settled there before I head to mine. By the way, what did you think of the photography club?" She let her delightful eyes rest with interest on Daisy's face.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 04-10-2012, 07:43 AM

Daisy was pretty happy and she smiled slightly. "I loved the photography club! It was interesting and I love interrresting." She purred softly and some people stared. "So is the art club any fun?" Daisy made her way to an empty table near the guy she had seen in the corner. Daisy's eyes gleamed again, something was intriguing about him and it was weird. "What races are in that club?" Daisy found herself looking over at this mysterious guy and all of his friends. She realized she was ogling them and she stopped. Clearing her throat she locked her gaze onto Rachel.

maidenroseheart

Old 04-10-2012, 07:49 AM

Rachel's lips twitched in amusement. The girl clearly liked the cat from the way she had purred. "I don't know. I haven't really been to the art club. You will have to tell me all about it tonight." She calmly started eating with measured poise. So the girl was bewitched by feline grace was she? That could make life around here interesting for her. Rachel wondered if Daisy had a lot of experience of guys. Otherwise dating here might be a bit hard for her, though not out of her league.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 04-11-2012, 01:21 AM

Daisy ate slowly and when she did her lips curled in a feline like fashion. Her lips always did that when she ate. She also had a weird habit of making a sound sort of like om nom nom when eating. She hoped she wasn't annoying Rachel. Daisy zoned out for a while and when she came to Rachel had already said something. "Oh, well yeah. I guess I could fill you in later. So those guys over there.. "She pointed with her fork and circled it in the air. "That table right there with the feline and the ghouls..." Daisy placed her head in her hand. "Do you know them?" Daisy looked them over. The feline had jet black hair and blackish blue eyes that sparkled ever so slightly. She glanced down and back up, giving him the look over. Daisy noticed he had a collar. "How cute." She looked at the leather pants. "Leather..." She muttered. Daisy was so transfixed.
Daisy snapped out of it a moment later. "Anyways... What do you think I could be!? 'Cuz I have no clue." She was puzzled. What could she be!

maidenroseheart

Old 04-11-2012, 05:36 AM

Rachel raised an eyebrow. This girl was certainly something. She jumped around easily, when she wasn't transfixed by another cat. With her usual calm, gracefulness, Rachel suggested, "I don't know them but perhaps you would like to introduce yourself to them. I am sure that you would not regret it." Actually she did know them. They were really nice guys and for being monsters, were of the more tame variety. But when she asked aloud what she was... Rachel then suspected that she didn't know her whole lineage and was unaware of the powerful attraction she had for the feline nor of the resemblance they had in table mannerism. It would be fun to watch this unfold. She sat back calmly and waited to see what Daisy would do next. Already fun ideas were popping into her head for this evening after the last club. Felines were known to be playful.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 04-12-2012, 12:08 AM

Daisy was disheartened to hear that Rachel didn't know them. Though she did get a feeling Rachel was lying. Behind that graceful face she could see a hint of amusement. When Rachel said she should go introduce herself she almost spat out the water she was drinking. Heat rushed to her face and she panicked. "Nonono no... no... no no..." Her eyes were wide. She was to shy to do that. Around her friends she was known as the one who could talk to anyone but without her support it was hard to muster up enough courage. "I'm pathetic." She thought silently. It was weird without her friends. Maybe she could be more of herself sooner or later.
For the time being though, she was going to be shy. This guy was way out of her league.

maidenroseheart

Old 04-12-2012, 02:25 AM

Rachel raised another eyebrow at the stuttering of NOs. That was amusing after the long glances towards him. She grinned and suggested, "I'm going to go get dessert. Do you mind waiting here? I'll be right back. I think I know what you might like too." She started to rise but paused as if she actually would not go get dessert if Daisy insisted. She gave Daisy the most imploring, but gentle face she could muster. Her quick plan was rapidly forming inside of her.

Taste_The_Rainbow
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-12-2012, 04:29 AM

Daisy smiled a bit. "I... I like chocolate." Daisy was really hungry. She was craving something with chocolate. Daisy hoped she wasn't asking for much eventhough Rachel insisted on getting dessert. She was looking down, playing with the ice in her glass of water.

maidenroseheart

Old 04-12-2012, 06:36 AM

Rachel gracefully rose and smoothly glided from the table. She looked over at Daisy and then at the feline masculinity in her sight of vision. This indeed could be fun. How had she not noticed before sleekness that Daisy moved with. She was very much like a kitten in so many ways. Picking up a tray, she walked past some of the desserts. A slice of chocolate cake, some strawberry shortcake. A few other normal things the human side of them would love. Then she added a plate of fish. Then with pretended fragility, she slowly made her way back. She had just reached the table the male cat was sprawled at when she "stumbled." Born with quick reflexes, he was up and caught the tray. His nose sniffed the fish appreciatively. In moments, she had convinced him to carry the tray for her the rest of the way. Perfect timing for introductions too.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 04-12-2012, 09:20 PM

Daisy watched as Rachel went over to the dessert table. She had gotten some dessert and was getting some for herself I guess. Daisy looked back down and nibbles the last of her salad. What a contrast, a salad then a chocolate cake. "How weird." She giggled to herself. When Daisy had settled down she had heard a noise. When she had looked over to figure out what it was, she noticed Rachel stumble. "She never stumbles..." Then she noticed what table you were at and she blushed.
Daisy was fidgeting and twisting a napkin. She was obviously flustered and was trying to compose herself. Little did she know, the guy was carrying the tray to the table. She was looking down. "What is she up to."

maidenroseheart

Old 04-12-2012, 09:24 PM

With a purring voice, the feline said, "My darling, are these fish for you?" He set the tray down smoothly and with grace. Rachel standing behind him watching in interest. "What would I have to do to join you? These desserts are a wonderful choice, particularly these fish. The company at the table is most pleasant as well." He leveled his golden eyes on her pink face and tilted his head just slightly. His tail waving gently back and forth behind him. He was a pureblood and scented a companion in her. One that perhaps might enjoy his company as he might enjoy hers. Rachel pulled up a chair for him.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 04-12-2012, 11:27 PM

Daisy glared a Rachel for a second but her face got redder and she couldn't form words to speak. Daisy just sat there. "I look so dumb!" She thought and almost panicked. She went along with what Rachel planned. "Y-yes they are." Was all that she could muster before she noticed his beautiful eyes.
Daisy eyed Rachel and thought about many things she could do to get her back. This was amusing though. Daisy didn't know why but she felt an urgency to touch her head. When she did she noticed ears. "Ehh... ?" Momentarily distracted she noticed a tail as well. It was slightly puffy and a blackish red. I guess she found out what one half of her was.

maidenroseheart

Old 04-13-2012, 12:26 AM

Rachel's eyes widened as Daisy unconsciously transformed into her monster self. The surprise on Daisy's face as she discovered her ears and tail told Rachel more than Daisy could know. This was the first time Daisy had transformed. The feline in front of Daisy froze at the sight of her. He let out a low purr of approval and sat in the seat that Rachel had pulled up for him. Rachel blinked and went to sit down. Settling in, she calmly asked with all her skills of a hostess, "So tell us more about yourself? Daisy is new here and I was hoping to help her settle in. Have I seen you before with the art club?"

((Feel free to choose a name for him and control him too ^_^))