Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-05-2018, 09:47 AM

Hope already knows how to tell me how much I mean to her.
The other day, I was asking her if she remembered when she was little and she would crawl across my drop-leaf table...reminding her that she is to big to do it now...
She looked up at me and said "Yes, I remember! I miss those days!"
("Those days" were when she was 3 years old and younger...she will be 6 years old in December.)
I truly had to fight back the tears when I reached over and hugged her tight and told her "Me, too!"
She and I have a bond that is so special that nothing will ever break it!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-05-2018, 06:53 PM

I'm glad you both have each other. I hope that she gets involved in some kind of after-school activity that's close by you and you get to see her more often. Maybe dance or gymnastics or some kind of athletic activity. I always loved one my Noni nonno came to eaych me

LillieRose
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-12-2018, 07:56 PM

I don't know where else to do this but I feel the need to have this recorded somewhere, so that *I* know that I have said it out loud, shared it, acknowledged it, whatever.

So here it goes: I miss my mom.

I was very sick last week. I had temperature that went up to 104F and it lasted for three days. I thought I was going to die.

I want my mother. I want her to be here, with me.

I am 33 years old and I need my mother.

That is all.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-12-2018, 09:58 PM

(((hugs)))LillieRose:
I am sorry you miss your mom.

LillieRose
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-13-2018, 02:32 AM

Thanks Inzane.

The silver lining in the situation is that I at least have a mom to miss.

Some people don't.

I think I am getting the spring blues...

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-13-2018, 05:21 AM

Is it Spring where you are?
It is nearly Autumn here!
Yeah...I lost my mom when I was 18 years old...I'm 56 now.
In fact, the only family I have left are my 3 daughters and my 5 grandkids

LillieRose
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-13-2018, 07:59 PM

Yes, I live in the southern hemisphere, in New Zealand. We have just come out of winter.

The only family I have here is my husband. And there is his brother and his brother's family but they are only my family by marriage.

I get very lonely.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-16-2018, 02:58 AM

I think this is the perfect place actually. Although I am very sad that you were sick so sick that you missed your mom so much and she couldn't come by and comfort and take care of you. But like you said, you have a mom to miss and you realize that and that's the important thing. But the other thing that you're missing and is very important as well is that your mom would have comforted you and taken care of you and hopefully made you feel better. Some moms they don't have that gift. And I am really grateful you have her. But I'm still said you miss her so much and feel so lonely. I wish I could come over and give you a hug.

LillieRose
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-17-2018, 08:24 PM

Thanks Hummy.

I have spoken to my husband yesterday about feeling lonely. We're going to work on it, see if we can find a way to make me feel less lonely.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-17-2018, 08:36 PM

I am so glad that you spoke with him because it's hard to read people's minds I know I try and do that a lot. I keep everything bottled inside and I think that's why I've just been so sad lately. I think that people think I'm stupid for how upset I am for losing so many things lately. I hope that you guys figure out something like maybe Skyping once a week to family members back home? Do y'all have family dinners on Sunday or anything? That would be a great thing to do if if the time difference would allow it.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-17-2018, 10:28 PM

hummy: I don't think it's stupid to be sad about the things you have lost lately.
Wouldn't it be abnormal to not be sad about loss?
I am finding myself excessively sad lately...
I don't like the place I'm living at...the people at this apartment complex are not friendly.
I haven't seen Hope for nearly 3 weeks...but I do text her every night at bedtime.
I don't have friends to talk to in real life.
The only family I have are my kids and they are too busy with their lives to even text me unless I text them first.
I told my oldest daughter that I have been depressed for a while and all she could say was that she hopes I feel better soon.
The BF knows that I am seriously depressed but he doesn't know what to do to help.
I find it hard to go to sleep at night, then I dread getting up.
I need to talk to my doctor, but I know she will want me to take some kind of antidepressant, and I don't want to do that because of the fear of suicidal thoughts.
I haven't had suicidal thoughts lately...I just feel totally unmotivated and sad all the time.
I watch a lot of TV to keep my mind off of being sad.
I just keep hoping that something will change and I will feel better soon.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-19-2018, 02:00 AM

Hachiko was an Akita dog And he waited 10 years for his master to come home to him. So I figure if this little Japanese dog could sit and wait for 10 years at the Japanese train station for his master whom he loved I can still mourn the loss of my loved Kitty Be loved
And I kind of don't think you're being overly sensitive or inadequately depressed about being in a new location that you're unhappy West separated from the grand daughter you love more than life itself. I'm glad you text her every night before bed and I hope that as time goes by her mother, your daughter realizes she needs to be around you not just a text from you. I wish we lived closer I could come by and visit

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 09-22-2018, 07:22 AM

You no longer have anything to be sad about, hummy. Wendy's has small Frosty's on sale for fifty cents. Hoowah!

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-24-2018, 09:53 PM

Just another sad day for no special reason today...and I don't have anybody to tell but whoever reads this. ...just felt the need to let somebody know.

LillieRose
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-25-2018, 12:22 AM

Inzanebraned:

You are not alone.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-25-2018, 01:31 AM

A few spoonfuls of a chocolate frosty would be wonderful right now. Thank you for the heads up, Mr. Wrong!

Izzie Like Lily rose says you are not alone big hug periods sometimes I feel like just sitting and crying in the dark for no reason. So I put up us drink of blue and white Christmas lights and I do just that I turn them on I close my door I sit in the dark rooms and I just cry. I'm not saying that I feel much better afterwards but I think it is kind of helping.

I hope you are doing well LILLIEROSE

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 09-25-2018, 08:58 AM

*throws some Prozac around the thread*

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 09-25-2018, 06:10 PM

We won't give you prozac because that one can be addictive. Gets prozac in perscription.

I think sometimes we forget that it's ok to feel down and feel sad there's nothing wrong with that.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-26-2018, 01:34 AM

I'll pass on the Prozac. I did that...and have the scars on my wrist to prove it!

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 09-26-2018, 05:17 AM

*takes back all the Prozac except the pills eaten by pigeons *

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-27-2018, 02:25 AM

OKay OKay no tossing of drugs out to pigeons people a pigeon's life is a terrible thing to waste. But to be honest it really gave me a chuckle and I sorely needed that little chuckle. Bomb said to me today when I called her your father will probly make it through all of this with flying colors and I'll drop dead from all the stress and for some reason I burst out this nervous laughter which I think kind of upset her but I said thanks mom I really needed that because I really needed that period

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 09-29-2018, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

OKay OKay no tossing of drugs out to pigeons people a pigeon's life is a terrible thing to waste. But to be honest it really gave me a chuckle and I sorely needed that little chuckle. Bomb said to me today when I called her your father will probly make it through all of this with flying colors and I'll drop dead from all the stress and for some reason I burst out this nervous laughter which I think kind of upset her but I said thanks mom I really needed that because I really needed that period
As you know, I enjoy distributing some irreverent humor now and again not meaning to harm anyone. But I'm glad you got a much-needed chuckle.

---------- Post added 09-29-2018 at 02:52 AM ----------

https://youtu.be/Xbp6umQT58A

Since this thread is earmarked as a place to be sad, I will share with you what makes me sad. Truly sad. Both sad and angry. Not sad or angry about my personal situation because that's just life, and life happens to everyone. I'm just not the type of person who can tolerate the constant and lugubrious dwelling upon one's own situation. This is counterproductive and only begets self pity. Please don't misunderstand me as I am not attempting to minimize anyone's hardships, but rather get you focused on what literally affects everyone. And by everyone, I mean the whole of humanity.

It's difficult to imagine ourselves as being slaves, but is exactly who we are and what we have become. I hope you watch the video I posted to find out just what I mean. It truly the story of your enslavement.

From a Christian perspective, our enslavement truly begins out of Genesis 3:22. Although the evidence is in plain sight via Skull and Bones, we choose to pass it off as some crazy conspiracy theory not worthy of our study. This video is completely secular and contains no message about Jesus, prophecy, or bible scripture. So just relax.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-01-2018, 08:49 AM

Some people are fortunate to not feel compelled to dwell upon their depression.
Others have little choice.
I used to think that depressed people should just "get over it and think happy thoughts," until I became one of those people who can't "just get over it."
It sucks to be consumed by sadness and not be able to make it go away.
Sometimes it helps to share how I'm feeling with someone who cares...like posting in this thread.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 10-01-2018, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzanebraned View Post
Some people are fortunate to not feel compelled to dwell upon their depression.
Others have little choice.
I used to think that depressed people should just "get over it and think happy thoughts," until I became one of those people who can't "just get over it."
It sucks to be consumed by sadness and not be able to make it go away.
Sometimes it helps to share how I'm feeling with someone who cares...like posting in this thread.
I can't imagine sadness being an enemy that I cannot defeat. You've got to decide sooner than later that you are stronger than your circumstance. Don't think me unempathic to your situation, but as long as you are able to make choices, make positive choices.

If you live at an apartment complex, the laundry room is a good place to meet neighbors and potential friends or allies.

Here's a dumb trucking metaphor: If I end up getting on the wrong road, I'll never make it to my destination until I get on the right road.

Link
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Link

Old 10-01-2018, 12:20 PM

To all those who are feeling sad...
you are not alone.