musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 08-05-2016, 12:48 AM

*Banner*

Oh! Welcome! I am the store owner of this fine pop up establishment. I have all sorts of games. Card games, board games, even to the odd pack Knucklebones. There is something for everyone, especially for the ones who adores video games. Don’t just stand there, come in! Enjoy what there is to offer.
Enjoy your time here. Just be careful of the imported games.

Last edited by musasgal; 08-07-2016 at 03:48 AM.. Reason: the posts are merging together which I don't want!

musasgal
Penpal

Old 08-07-2016, 03:48 AM

*Mini games Banner*

I have two mini games to play with you. I hope that you have fun.
Dice Roll: A classic Mene Mini Game that is zee dice. How to play is really simple. At certain points (or pages) I will tell you to aim for a number. By using this form, you have a crack at winning a random prize! A prize so random, I don’t know what it is XD The difficulty might change, or you might have to do 3 rolls to get the number. Just keep an eye out for the changes of the dice.

Quote:
Time to roll zee dice!
Username:
[dice ]/[/dice]
*Mene Leauge Banner*
Oho! You spotted something near the cash register. I recently scored a sample of a prototype game. But sadly, I only got given 3 Boosters. But I don’t mind sharing it with you.

How to play:
- I have 3 booster packs on me which has 6 cards in each pack. Each card has something different on it.
- There are four quiz cards, one instant prize and one small gold prize in each booster.
- There will be three ‘openings’ at different times, so if you want a card, you have to be super quick. More about that shortly.
- If you get a quiz card, it’s anyone’s game. It could be either a video game question, card game question, general games question (could be anything from outdoor to board), or a random question about anything. Get it right, win a prize.
- Fun Fact: Did you know that the card designs are made by the wonderful Xogizmoox? Give Gizzie a huge Hi-5/hug for doing a fantastic job!

- If you are the lucky ones, you will be able to keep the card you chose, no matter what you get it <3

So, how can you grab a card? Simple. You MUST PM me with the following form:

Quote:
GIMMIE A CARD!! I WANT A CARD!!
Username:
What is your Destiny Draw?:
Trump Card?:
I will keep the thread updated when all 6 cards are done and who snagged all the cards in that ‘opening’. But remember, the first 6 to grab a card gets it.
Wanna have a stab at the Quiz Cards? Here’s the form, but again, please PM me with the answer:
Quote:
I GOT THE ANSWER!!
Username:
What Round?:
Card Number:
Answer: (please put the answer and why you think it’s that? Be creative as you want!)
Maybe the best 4 creative answers might get a gold prize? And please, try and answer the questions before using Google/Bing/whatever. That takes away the creativity. You never know, you might surprise yourself.

Last edited by musasgal; 08-08-2016 at 11:52 PM..

musasgal
Penpal

Old 08-08-2016, 10:22 AM

*FAQ Banner*

Q: Hihi/Hello/Hey/Hi/hOI!
A: Heyo!

Q: So, we are allowed to play games in here?
A: Nope….well…kinda. As stated above, we have two mini games for this hangout thread. Other word games can be played in the actual word game section of the forum. For other games, there are sites and simulations you can play other games on. Or if you feeling brave, grab a bunch of friends together, jump on Google Hangout, and play a few games of Cards against Humanity.

Q: Is this just about game talk?/I don’t wanna talk about Sun/Moon/Go/whatever
A: This is a hangout after all so talk about anything, but follow the forum guidelines please. It’s all in good fun.

Q: Can two Mini Games be played at the same time?
A: Maybe. The Store will be opened for the week, so it could be possible.

Mini Games:
Dice Roll:

Q: Why this again? It’s overused.
A: If dice based games are overused, then why is it a popular game? But all seriousness, all events have at LEAST one full dice game, doesn’t matter if it’s a user run event or staffed run event

Q: FIRST DICE ROLL!
A: Wanna cookie?

Q: Come on, why don’t you know the prizes? You are the hostess
A: Thing is, I really don’t know what is going to be given out. Let’s find out together shall we?

Q: Why is the dice have this different set of numbers?
A: The dice will change randomly so there is a challenge every time. Think of it as a video game.

Q: Will there be a Jackpot if the number isn’t hit?
A: I don’t know, so watch this space.

Mene Leauge

Q: Why only 6 cards per ‘opening’?
A: That is the average amount for a pack of actual trading cards (I should know. I’m a collector myself). Some packs have 3, some have the average number, and some has 15, depending on what which booster and which game you are playing/collecting. That and I don’t want to tire out our wonderful artist too.
Q: Oi! It’s a rip off of *insert TCG here*
A: First, it’s a statement, not a question. Secondly, if you look around, it’s nothing like it. This is an inspiration from the TCG as a whole, not a particular one.

Q: Can we play games with these cards?
A: Sadly no. This is like a mini game, like other Hangout Threads that you are used to. If you want to have it to be made into a game, please let the admin team know and see what they say about it. This is Mene after all so anything can happen. The cards are more like trophies.

Q: Why did you choose cards for this?
A: TCGs/OCGs (Official Card Game) has been popular for years, but not as long as actual playing cards, and Baseball cards. Both are the inspiration for this mini game. After all, we are in a game store….right?

Q: What’s an ‘opening’?
A: Usually an opening is when you open a booster pack, booster box etc, but in this case, it’s just a different way of saying rounds like any other game in Events.