Nyon
Ny~oN
Send a message via MSN to Nyon

Old 11-24-2010, 02:23 AM

A KRONOS HEAVEN PRODUCT

Hello buyer, and welcome to the Kronos Heaven Lover site! Here you can create, make, purchase, and own your next lover! We at Kronos Heaven don't discriminate and live to please you!

We have the ultimate selection in the perfect lovers for any type of woman. Our product line to choose from are:
  • The Nightly Series
  • Romatic Randevues
  • Secret Lovers

And more to come! Thank you and click the giant red NEXT to continue your purchase! Act now and get a THREE DAY FREE TRIAL!!!

Warning: Kronos Heaven has the right to callback any faulty merchandise. They also reserve the right to charge you any way they please in any form they please at any time they please. Salesmen are liable to show up just about anywhere. You as the customer are to register your lover as soon as possible or are liable to lose the lover to another potential buyer. If under the sercrecy pact (which you are) we ask that you DO NOT TELL or your lover will be forclosed and forced to go back to the labs for reinitializing. We ask that you do not hit the salemen and please, they are not cosplayers. Thank you. ^^''

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2010, 02:54 AM

Name: Aria and Ash Well
Sexuality:Straight
Personality: Aria is the eldest twin. She was born 5 seconds before Ash. There she's the soft spoken one. She believes strongly in the statement 'Think before speak/act'. And she follows it. She has a huge fear of large crowds and tends to avoid them at all costs. She loves to sing and listen to music but her love of music hasn't posessed her to even considering taking an interest in the music business. Her stage fright makes sure to keep that from happening.

Ash is the youngest. There fore she acts it. She loves to party and she adores cute boys. But then again what girl doesn't? She loves to dance and sing and she believes in the saying 'The more the merrier'. She's a party machine. Actualy she's the complete opposite of her sister. She doesn't prefer the peace and quiet. She wants loud thumping music and bright colors.
Dream Lover:
Aria:Secret Lover
Ash:The Nightly Series
Appearance:
Aria:

Ash:

(*they aren't identical twins*)

Nyon
Ny~oN

Old 11-24-2010, 03:33 AM

The Nightly Series

Name: Zen Churruski
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: He's a bit out spoken. His model is a bit on the prototype side and so he's still figuring out the female senses. Zen is incredibly laid back and loves the outdoors. His amazingly intelligent with languages, cooking, and math. He's a serious lover and an incredibly sensitive boyfriend. He likes to get out and he's always willing to help when needed (or not needed). He responds immediately to his data ring and isn't afraid to make himself known. He has no shame and will often walk around naked. He doesn't know embarassment, but he's complient and obedient. . . Also eager to please at a moments notice. Some kinks just don't go out of style. Overly eager towards his owner.
Owner: Ash Well

The Secret Lover

Name: Fukachi "Yuu" Yuukaku
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality:Yuu is a soft spoken model. As the secret lover, he's more atune to keeping things on the down low, but he's prone to malfunction and just tackle his owner randomly and give her a pasionate kiss. This is a bug most buyers don't want fixed, so Kronos has let it slide. He's a newer type, but he knows more about the female sexual side then any other type. (he's been bought A LOT) He pays close attention to his ring, but is a lot less active on it, because he can focus and keep his cool. He knows how to work a lady into the "right" mood. Yuu is a jealous boyfriend unlike the Night series. He can hold his jealousy in, but sometimes will punch a wall or two. His maintence is a bit more expensive. He's spectacular at sports, art, and orchestra. He can play many instruments. He's also good with his words and a fun boy to be around as he's more romantic about his approach.
Owner: Aria Well

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2010, 04:11 AM

The Well sisters were laughing and chatting amiably as they walked up to their apartment. Aria the eldest of the two blushed softly as her sister continued to tell about some date gone wrong. Aria's blush grew brighter still as Ash got more involved in her tale.

"I mean really! His hands were so sweaty...it was horrible! That's the last time I ever let Rachel set me up on a blind date. Maybe you should ask her to find you a date." Ash teased with a warm grin before she noticed the guy lounging around near their door. She frowned softly her green eyes turning wary. "Who are you? The Cosplay Party is upstairs." she pointed out a faint smirk making her lips curve upwards. She wasn't really into the whole geeky cosplay thing but this guy..he made it look cute almost.

Gaku's amiable smile disappeared to be replaced by a dark scowl. "It is not cosplay!" he snapped angrily before reigning his temper in. Day in and day out he was labeled as a cosplayer. Talk about annoying. "Are you the Well sisters?" he demanded bluntly. Upon seeing their nods he held out a clip board. Both of you sign on the dotted line. You're purchases wil be brought up momentarily." he said briskly taking the board from Aria once she and her sister had signed it. Without another word he left with a faint smirk. Twins..talk about double trouble. He chuckled softly as he left.

Aria blinked at her younger sister her confusion clear. "W-what purchases is he talking about?" she asked as she unlocked the door to their apartment. She had a faint idea of just what those packages might be...but she didn't want it to be so. "You didn't! I was joking when I told you I wanted one! Do you really think we've got the money to be spending on those..dolls?" she asked her voice rising hysterically. Those things were expensive. yes she'd admired a certain model but she'd never-
"Excuse me miss." a gruff voice spoke up as two delivery men rolled in two card boxes labeled 'Kronos Heaven'. She stared open mouth as their small living room was taken up by the two people sized boxes. Oh dear lord..."Are they returnable?" she squeaked looking at her sister pleadingly. They couldn't keep them...

Ash grinned and danced inside tossing down their grocery bags and pouncnig on the boxes. "I dunno. C'mon Aria! Live just a little. I'll work over time. I'll get the money we need. Just relax will ya? You sound like you're eighteen going on 80. I used our birthday money..well what was left of it but still. Its not a big deal!" Ash argued as she opened the lid-thank goodness it was sealed too much.

Most things bough today you had to go through heaven and hell just to get them open. But in this case you just pushed and..hello! Bingo! She chuckled softly staring down at the dormant red head. "I think this one is yours.." she muttered with a evil chuckle before she moved on to the other box. Ah! There he was! Her own personal cutie. She sighed softly gently trailing her fingers over his cheek. He looked real..heck he even felt real. But..he was cold. "Ok..so how do we turn him on? Does he have an on switch?" she muttered softly a small frown creasing her forehead.

Aria stared down at the dormant red head in the box. That was it..the one she'd been-GAH! Her pale cheeks flushed a bright red as she noticed something else about her purchase. "Cover him up!" she blurted abruptly turning around her whole face stained a bright red. "Don't they come with..boxers or something?" she asked while her sister roared with laughter while doing what her twin asked.

"Nope-oh what ever shall we do..well I know what I'm doing but you..well you can do what ever you want with your dude. This one's mine..Hey! I wonder if you kiss them..hmmm maybe thats the trick. They kind of look like male version of sleeping beauty don't they?" she asked casting a look over at her still embarassed sister. "Alright fine. You be a wuss. I'm going to test my theory." she said smartly before leaning over her dude her green eyes skimming over his features. "Time to wake up.." she murmured softly before pressing a warm friendly kiss to his lips. She held it for a few seconds before she pulled away watching and waiting expactantly.

Aria kept her gaze focused on the clock in their tiny kitchen. She couldn't do this. She wanted an average life...ordering life size dolls was not normal! It wasn't responsible! Hearing her sister go silent she turned around watching her sister and then glancing down at her dude. Obviously it didn't work...but still...maybe...just one half hearted little kiss couldn't hurt could it? There was no way this could work so what did she have to fear? Nothing. Exhaling shakily she sat down next to her doll and allowed herself to focus on his lips. A kiss..it was easy..all she had to do was press her lips against his. She'd done that before. Sure it had only been a new years kiss but still! Blushing softly leaned over him and hurriedly pressed her lips against the dolls before she jerked away. "See! It doesn't work!"

Nyon
Ny~oN

Old 11-24-2010, 04:25 AM

Zen's vibrant blue eyes perked open as Ash kissed him. The whirring in his body sparked to life and the ring on his finger flipped to a swirling pink. When Ash had pulled away, Zen sat up and kissed her again, slipping his thumb and forfinger around her chin. When he pulled away, left a hand on her cheek. Sitting in the light pink and white tissue of the mailbox, he smiled and greeted. "Hello, my name is Zen. And I'm youre new lover, Ash." He shifted around in the box before climbing out and standing in his nudity. He gave a small yawn and peered into what he'd just climbed out of. Zen slipped the manual to Ash and then his arms around her neck, hugging her from behind. "I'll never leave you, my love."

Yuu sprung to life to find his lover's face turned. "Hello," his cool voice rung out. He sat up in the box, running his fingers through his crimson locks. "My name is Fukachi (Mysterious), but call me Yuu, " he whispered and stood up himself, slipping out of the box. "I'm youre new boyfriend Aria." The both of the models stood waiting on their lovers reactions. Yuu's ring pinged to a light blue and he looked at it questionably. "Angry? but, I just got here.... Am i reading this wrong?" Yuu tapped the glass ring and looked at Aria sadly. "I'm sorry, here let me make you feel better Miss Well." Yuu appraoched Aria, in all his openess, and hugged her, her head towards the lower part of his stomach.

Last edited by Nyon; 11-24-2010 at 04:35 AM..

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2010, 04:37 AM

Ash let out a soft squeak as her doll suddenly came to life. Her green eyes widened prettily and she let out a soft murmur of surprise as he kissed her again. Needless to say she definitely felt..sparks. She smiled faintly and laughed at her own thoughts. How silly and yet..you'd have to be frozen not to feel something looking at Zen. "Zen..well I certainly don't feel very Zen-like at the moment." she murmured with a flippant smile as watched him in all his naked glory. Nope definitely not zen-like. She leaned back against him as she idly began flipping through the manual her green eyes glazing over in boredom. "Do I have to read this?" she asked with a soft groan.

Oh dear lord...it worked. Aria's jaw dropped open as he climbed out of the box. And there went the covers. her cheeks flamed crimson as she jerked her gaze away. What was she going to do!? She didn't need or want a lover of any type she was fine on her own. She wasn't like her sister who needed contact with a boy at all times-Aria's mind went blank as she was suddenly pulled against Yuu. She stiffened softly before she tore herself away. "I'm n-not mad! I-i-m just.." she looked flustered struggling to find the right word.

Ash watched her older sister and let out loud giggle. "What's wrong Aria? Does Yuu have your tongue?" she asked teasingly.

Nyon
Ny~oN

Old 11-24-2010, 04:51 AM

Zen blew into Ash's ear and whispered, "Not if you really don't want to. All that's left to do is initialize me and then I'm your's, no one else's, Love." Zen nuzzled into her red hair and smiled into the dent of her skull. She was warm and slowly, his body was heating up as well. He took no mind to being naked, or the fact there was another girl and model there watching. He was solely focused on Ash.

Yuu on the other hand felt taken aback. When Aria pushed away, he staggered back a bit and smiled his crooked, yet amazing smile at her. "Right, I'm sorry." He knelt down to Aria and lifted her face with his forfinger, "You're so lovely when you blush Aria. I'm glad I can bring out your beauty." He heard Ash's comment, but ignored it. Zen giggled under his forced breath and went back to snuggling. Yuu stood up and twitched, "Do you hear that?"

Suddenly, from behind the couch in the twins' livingroom, came Gaku. "Right, i forgot to let you in on something. These two here.... WHY ARE THEY STILL NAKED!? If you're going to BLEEP Then maybe i should go. Hehe," Gaku giggled and went back to hiding behind the couch. What was he kidding, he wasn't leaving... Little Perv. Yuu growled and walked over, reaching down to pick the salesman up by the scruff of his shirt.

"What's your deal? Don't you have any manners!?" Gaku stared at him blankly and swooned before coming back.

"Ah, yes. I just wanted to tell you they came with clothes and that you should all BLEEP as soon as possible. I mean, you're already half way there. Just undo her bra and flip up that skirt..." Yuu punched Gaku in the jaw and that conversation was over. Yuu went back to Aria and sighed. Zen laughed a bit at Gaku.

"He's got a point Ash-chan... We should get to making passionate love."

Last edited by Nyon; 11-24-2010 at 04:58 AM..

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2010, 05:09 AM

"Inniated? What do you mean and how do I do that?" Ash asked pulling away from him and tilting her head back to look up at him with soft flirty eyes. "Why don't I give you the grand tour-" she was cut off as Gaku suddenly popped up. "Hey! That's the cosplaying sale man!" she pointed out with a soft snicker before watching the exchange with Gaku. "Poor guy you almost feel bad for him. If he'd just change out that cosplay though he'd have plenty of girls chasing him around." she pointed out with a grin her expression turning impish. "He's out for the count right? Why don't we help him out a little. Get rid of his cosplay.." she trailed off pulling away from Zen and walking towards Gaku.

Aria's blush returned full force seeing that crooked smile. It wasn't perfect and yet that was the only word she could think of to describe him. That and naked. She blushed brightly and went to grab a blanket off the couch only to fall flat on her rump as Gaku appeared. She did the first ting that came to mind when a weird salesmen popped up from behind her couch-she screamed. She scrambled backwards her skirt rising just the faintest bit in her rapid scuttle to get away. Was it just her or was there too much testerone in her house?Her cheeks flamed as Gaku began explaining..well explaining that thing people do. She wasn't one of those people! No no no! She wasn't doing any of those things and she wasn't letting some strange..doll do it either! She winced slightly as Yuu punched Gaku. "You didn't have to do that...You could have just tossed him out on his ear..or something.." she mumbled softly.

Ash chuckled softly stepping away from Zen and turnign to face him. "As fun as that sounds...whats the rush? We can't play a little?" she asked lowering her eyes and placing a false expresssion of innocence on her face.

Nyon
Ny~oN

Old 11-25-2010, 02:44 AM

Zen nodded, "That's perfectly accepteable. Anything for my girlfriend." he smiled, his teeth bright and beautiful. He stood up and stretched, his nakedness still very apparent. Zen chuckled seeing Aria's skirt raised and went to his box, finding the clothes that had been neatly packed for the boys. One pair of clothes: shirt, pants, socks, underwear. There were shoes as well, carefully stowed in the tissue. The clothes were stylish and smart for Zen. "well look at this! I think this is what that saleman wanted to tell us," Zen spoke, unwrapping his clothes and beginning to dress.

Yuu, seeing this, crossed to get into his box as well. He ignored Aria's skirt and lifted out his clothes. They were much darker than Zen's, many earthy tones while his were more pastel. Yuu unwrapped the package, he could tell Aria wanted him clothed so he pulled on all her could, including the leaf green bomber jacket and his brown boots. He looked down at Aria. "Is this better?" he asked before going to clean up his mess. Zen did the same, with a large, flirty smile on his face. When the boxes where stuffed with tissue and closed, Yuu and Zen both stood them up and placed them by the door. When they bothed turned around, they looked so different and yet like they were best friends. The models seemed to be posing, Yuu standing in an off landinsh way with his eyes focused on the ceiling while Zen smiled and pulled his hair back with one run of his fingers.

"So Girlfriend... Yuu's Girlfriend... Where shall we go!? Let's go do something!!!" Yuu grimaced and went to stand by Aria, helping her up from her place as easily as he could. Zen merely ran over to Ash and hugged her tightly around the hip, kissing her cheek lightly.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-27-2010, 04:08 AM

Ash pouted softly as Zen got dressed. "Well that wasn't exactly what I meant by playing around..I meant the less innocent kind but now that you're dressed.." she stopped mid thought leaning into her newest and most recent boyfriend. OK maybe boyfriend was the wrong word. Hmm..plaything. That was better. After all Zen was just a life sized doll. Well..one that happened to move around and talk but still!

Ash's smile grew brighter still as she watched the boys cleaning up their mess. Oh thank goodness! She wasn't going to have be the neat one in their..relationship? No that wasn't the word. She frowned softly contemplating it before she shook her head causing her beautiful red tresses to bounce softly with the gently movement. Anyway it wasn't that she didn't know how to be neat..she just avoided it. Really why should she care if there was thing layer of dust on things? Or if her cloth hid the floor from sight? If the person she was with was looking at the floor well..then something was obviously wrong with them! Surely she was much more interest than the floor. Right?

Ash laughed softly hearing Zen's excitement to do something and giggled leaning into his hug. Yes! A hugger! Better yet a random one!"Hmmmm...how about karaoke? I love it and I know Ash does....what about you? What do you like Zen?" she asked with a soft curious lilt of her head.

Aria let out a soft relieved sigh as the two of them got dressed. Oh thank goodness.Her home was beginning to seem somewhat normal again. Well except for the fact that she had two newly revived dolls in her living room. She nodded softly in response to Yuu's question and watched with surprise as they cleaned up their mess. Well..that was good. She wasn't going to have to be a maid in her own home.

Aria was brought out of her own distracted thoughts as she was lifted gently from the floor. She stumbled slightly letting out a soft squeak as she leaned against Yuu for just a moment before she jerked away her cheeks flushing. "Sorry! I'm j-just a little clumsy...." she murmured casting her green eyes downward. But her gaze didn't stay there for long. Her eyes jerked up towards her twin at the mention of karaoke.

"No! I don't think they want that. Maybe we should just go out..for a walk around the neighborhood or something?"

Ash snorted softly at her sisters response and rolled her eyes upwards. "Aria, they're not dogs. They deserve to have a little fun. I mean they just came out of their boxes!Lets take em somewhere fun! Lets party! C'mon sis I know somewhere inside of you there's a party girl just waiting to break loose.." Ash teased. She sighed seeing her sister's stubborn expression. "Yuuu! Aria's being a stick in the mud. Can't you do something to make her a little less uptight?"

Nyon
Ny~oN

Old 11-27-2010, 07:00 PM

Zen hugged ash tighter at the thought of karaoke. Although he was just a doll, his personality was like that of a real person and the mention of karaoke brought out the party side of him Ash had chosen. She'd been very specific with her doll, havin gmade him as outgoing and as fun as possible. "Sure! Karaoke sounds like tons of fun! Oh could we Ash?!" He jumped a little, still holding her and making her jump as well. The AI smiled and let go of Ash, taking her hand.

Yuu smiled again, the crooked line of his mouth quarking up as he did. "Well, how about this. Since Aria wants to go walking and you want to party, we'll part ways. Alone time with each other sounds good to me. How about you Aria?" Yuu looked over at his owner, his girlfriend, and waited on her to answer. He ran his hand through his fiery red locks and shifted in his jacket. He was a slight bit nervous. Aria didn't make Yuu, Ash did. His personality was a bit more outgoing than Aria's, but he was also a lot like her. Yuu shoved his fingers into the deeper part of his pockets and smiled again.

Before either girl could protest or answer, Zen yanked on Ash's hand and pulled her into a hug, before picking her up bridal style. "Deal!" Zen spoke and ran to the window. He couldn't very well open the door with his hands full. Zen jumped onto the balcony's rail and then jumped down. He hugged Ash tightly to his body and hit the ground with a masterful thud. It was like they didn't jump from the fourth floor. No one was around as Zen sat Ash onto the ground and held her hand. "Lead the way love."

Yuu watched as they left and tilted his head before turning back to Aria. "Well, you ready?"

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-28-2010, 12:27 AM

Ash smiled warmly hearing Yuu's compromise. Perfect! It meant she got to go and have fun with Zen and Aria got to spend time alone with Yuu. Not that Aria would see it that way. Aria would probably see it in a completely different way. But hey she didn't care! She was going out with Zen!"I like the way you think-" That was as far as she got before she was suddenly scooped up by Zen. She let out a soft squeak and pressed closer to him as she looked up at him with a startled expression.

She shifted slightly in his arms while he ran towards the window. "W-wait! Zen you can't do that! We're on the fourth fl-aieeeee!!!!" she did what any normal girl would have done. She screamed. She pressed closer to Zen her eyes clamped shut as her grip tightened on him. Slowly her eyes opened as she was set on the ground. She shivered looking around for her body. This wasn't like that movie Ghost with what's his name in it was it? She let out a soft relieved sigh before she whirled on Zen her green eyes flashing sparks. "Don't you ever EVER do that again! You scared me to death! Yes I'm a little on the wild side but I am by no means that wild!" she yelled at him. Yes she yelled. Normally she would have tried to refrain from it but hey she'd just had a near death scare. What did you expect from her?

Aria stared at Yuu in mute surprise. That was..actually a nice compromise. Sure she'd be left alone with him..but still it wasn't like they were going to be locked in her apartment alone. She'd just opened her mouth to agree before she noticed Zen's excitement. She flew towards the blacony leaning over the rail and looking down in horror her hands clenching the balcony tightly. There was no way...he'd just jumped....wait why was she surprised? They weren't normal...but still! Hadn't he heard of the wonderful thing called a door?

She remained leaning against the balcony for a moment before she stood up taking a deep breath and walking back inside. She looked at Yuu hesitantly before nodding. "Sure....just one thing...I'm not going out the window. You can do that by yourself. I'll just take the stairs..." she murmured

Nyon
Ny~oN

Old 11-28-2010, 05:11 AM

Zen frowned as Ash screamed at him. Her voice screeched at him and made him sad and upset. He shuffled his feet and shifted offly, "But.. But Ash... My hands were full... And... And how come I can't go that way?" His voice rose in an honest question. He looked at her searchingly, almost like a child wondering why his mother had taken a toy away from him. He shoved his jeans deep into his pockets and looked up seeing Aria. He smiled a bit and waved before she left the window. He was still sad... Zen checked his ring, "Blue... Ash you're mad at me.. I'm sorry..." He didn't know what to do. It was in his programming to be wild and sensitive, but he wasn't exactly taught how to handle so much emotion.

Yuu looked over at ash and smiled a bit. "I see no point in over exerting myself like that... It's not for me.. I'd rather take the stair with you Aria." He walked to the door and held it open for her. As they walked out, Yuu became a bit shy and looked at the ground. It was in his hard drive to be this secret lover, so in public he switched into a sort of friend mode. It was almost impossible for him to display PDA outside of Ash... Then again his series was known for hiccups in the circuits... Did Aria know that? Yuu walked down the stairs taking his time so that he was near Aria at all times.

Zen looked at Ash and took her hand, kissing her cheek and doing his best to make her not mad. "Let's go to a park... A water park! Or maybe a festival! Do you like movies? Are we still going to karaoke? How about a party? Or clubbing!" He smiled brightly, hoping he'd be forgiven.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-28-2010, 08:02 AM

Ash continued to glare a him for a few moment but her anger was short lived. He really had scared her..but he hadn't done it on purpose and he looked so sad...like a puppy almost. Aww man..now she felt like the person that ran around kicking sweet innocent puppies!

She'd just opened her mouth to apologize when Zen bounced back. Wow he really was just like a puppy...but she'd made him to be flexible. She'd wanted him wild but sweet and sensitive. She'd wanted the perfect boy toy and dang if she hadn't gotten what she wanted. She giggled as he kissed her cheek and she tilted her back expectantly for a kiss. "Hmmm...why don't we start with karaoke first?" she asked with a warm smile.

Aria smiled hesitantly at Yuu as she walked down the stairs. She wasn't too sure what to do. Should she just be quiet and act like her usual self? Or should she try and be a little more social? She frowned softly peaking out cautiously from behind her chin length hair. "Ummmm...so what do you like to do for fun Yuu?" she asked before blushing brightly.

That was a dumb question! He was a doll! He didn't do anything! Or he wasn't supposed to..and wasn't he designed to be her match? Technically yes..but she hadn't made him. Ash had. She gulped softly as that thought finally made itself known. Just what had Ash done to Yuu? What surprises did he have in store? She shivered once again and gently moved away from him.

Nyon
Ny~oN

Old 11-29-2010, 12:37 AM

Zen smiled at the suggestion and began to walk, even though he wasn't sure exactly where it is. "I can't wait. As long as I'm doing this with you Ash it'll be great!" He ran his thumb lovingly along the inside of Ash's palm and tugged her along a bit. He was excited after all. He'd never been to karaoke, heck he didn't even know what it was. Gaku watched from a further distance, having recovered from his punch. He rubbed his jaw sorely and glared at the two of them.

"They return them in three days... I'm going to dismantle that red head. Grrrr...." He began to fume from his hideout behind a bush.

Yuu looked over at Aria as they climbed down the stairs. She'd moved away from him. He checked his ring, it was a softer shade of yellow. Was she nervous? He couldn't really see the ring well in his pocket. He looked over at Aria and then went back to staring at the floor. The tension was mounting and the silence would've been awkward if not for the sound of their shoes hitting the floor. "You and Ash are... Twins right?" He was searching for all that he knew about twins, which wasn't much. He got a little closer to Aria as they came to the door. He opened it for her and they walked out. Yuu could hear Zen in the distance and steered Aria to go the opposite way. He wanted to learn more about women and her, and he couldn't do that with Zen around. His name was oddly misplaced on him.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-01-2010, 07:57 PM

Ash laughed seeing Zen's excitement. Was he really that into singing? Or was he just glad to be doing something? Despite his name Zen was very...well un-zenlike. She laughed softly at her own weak joke as she walked along behind him. "Well someone's excited I see..." she commented with a wry smile. "So Zen....tell me about yourself.What do you like to do for fun? Or rather what your favorite thing to do?" Ash asked with a soft lilt of her head as she walked along beside him.

Silence. The awkward kind. She bit her lip nervously staring down at the ground and watching her feet. She looked up obviously startled when he asked her a question. She smiled softly and nodded. "Yea...we're twins. But we're to identical." she hastened to add the last bit. IT seemed like every time someone heard the word 'twins' they assumed that they were identical. Heck Aria wasn't even sure she could look let alone act like Ash if she wanted to. Ash was....well Ash was Ash. That's all there was to it.

(Ack sorry its so short!)