Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 12-01-2010, 05:24 PM

Bastian nodded before he shruged. "I'm sure it's fine. Seemed trained well enough. Ah, I think it was some sort of Victorian age shoot." he said, smiling lightly. "Those are always fun for me, since we get to dress up in a different time era." he commented before he tilted his head. "I don't know who everyone is yet, besides Cain and Rai. And yourself of course." he said. "What do the others look like?" he asked curiously.

kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 12-01-2010, 10:16 PM

Leairda grinned at him and says playfully, "You'll just have to find that out for yourself. I'm not going to give anything away." She winks at him and then chuckles a little. "I like dressing for different eras too, though my ultimate favorite is your steampunk genre. Its a lot of fun to do that. I just did an advertisement the other day where I got to dress up as a steampunk lady. It should be airing in a couple months. First time I've ever done real acting like that." Her mood suddenly darkened and she mumbled, "I really am not looking forward to my shoot later today." She sighs. "Er, well, I think I should probably be heading to Aria's office. I don't have to get scolded for being late added onto whatever else I did wrong." She smiles at him. "I'll see you later though?"