The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 10-08-2010, 06:45 PM

*moving from PMs*

Zexion thought the offer over again. Even though he didn't think it was too cold, if figured since Axel was offering. "...Sure. Why not." he said. He walked over to the librarian to check his book out quickly. The bell was going to ring any minute now and he really didn't want to be late.

Shame_
RP Stalker
Send a message via Yahoo to Shame_

Old 10-09-2010, 03:16 PM

Axel wasn't sure if he was pestering the kid or not, but there was just something about him that interested him, so he couldn't help himself. AS soon as he checked out his book, Axel swung and arm around his shoulder in a friendly way and walked outside with him. "So! Where is your next class?" he asked, looking out at the other students and waving

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 10-09-2010, 03:22 PM

Zexion raised an eyebrow. "You already asked that." he said, smirking lightly. "I have Vexen first period." He slipped out from under Axel's arm and took a step away from him. He didn't really know Axel that well and he didn't want anyone spreading any rumors about them. "Don't you remember?"

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 10-09-2010, 03:37 PM

Axel laughed at both the rejection, and at his own forgetfulness. He blushed a little and scratched back of his head, chuckling softly. "Yea, I did ask that all ready, didn't I?" He shrugged and put his hands in his pocket.

(did I make him have that class with him, or just have the teacher? =-=)

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 10-09-2010, 03:41 PM

(Uh.. I think he was in the class with him.)

"I dont' blame you for forgetting." Zexion said, shrugging. "Most people don't pay attention to what I say." That is, except the teachers. They appreciate his point of view on most subjects. He took the book he got from the library and slipped it into his bag. He planned on looking at it later.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 10-09-2010, 03:44 PM

Axel slowed in his walking at the comment, staring at the other as they walked to class together. Ah, he had better pay more attention next time. "That's...rather sad...I'm so sorry." he said, falling back in stride and pattin him on the back. "I'll pay attention to what you have to say."

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 10-09-2010, 03:48 PM

Zexion shook his head slowly. "You don't need to be sorry." he said. He paused in front of the classroom for a second. He considered briefly to thank him for the apology, then decided against it. He opened the classroom door. He walked in the room and sat down in his seat at the front of the class.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 10-09-2010, 04:05 PM

Before Zexion could open the door, Axel held it open for him. "Ah, but I should say sorry." he differed, following him inside and sitting in his own seat that was further back. The bell was to ring soon, and he knew how much Vexy-baby hated talkers.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 10-09-2010, 04:11 PM

The last few students filed into the classroom just as the bell rang.
"Okay class." Vexen said, standing up from his desk. "Turn in your reports that were due today. If they are not done, you can't turn it in late."
The class mumbled as they shuffled through their bags and folders to get their reports. One by one they stood up and turned it in. Zexion dug through his bag and pulled out the report and turned it in.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 11-05-2010, 09:30 PM

Luckily for the large teen, he had actually done the assignment, and was the last to turn it in. A smirk played on his features as he saw the flash of shock on the ugly blond teacher's face, and gave him a quick wink before returning to his seat.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 11-05-2010, 09:35 PM

Vexen stood there shocked for just a few moments. He flipped through the stack of papers and saw it was a lot smaller than it should have been. He sighed lightly and went up to the board to start writing notes for the class to copy.
Zexion let out a very small smile when he saw Vexen's shock. He couldn't help it. Even though he did love science, it was always amusing to see a teacher get so easily flustered. He pulled out his notebook so he could start the notes. He wasn't going to risk not getting them copied down, just in case the info was too be on an upcoming test.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 11-05-2010, 09:43 PM

In a very stalkerish way, the red head found himself zoning out, and staring at the back of the blue head. His hair color was quite unique, he noted, and even wondered if it was his natural color or if he dyed it. The lecture just missed his ears completely, and he even began to breath deeply as if he fell asleep, oddly dreaming about Zexion bleaching and dyeing his hair.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 11-05-2010, 09:46 PM

Vexen continued on with the lecture while most of the class paid attention. He noted Axel was sleeping yet again in the back and he walked over to him. "Axel. Wake up." he said, slamming a ruler down by Axel's head to wake him. Some of the students in the class laughed as everyone turned to see what would happen next.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 11-05-2010, 09:55 PM

Axel jumped and sat up. He hadn't known that his head had fallen from his head to the table. With a groan he stretched, his shirt lifting a little. "Getting a bit kinky with that there ruler, 'ey teach?" he asked, unable to help himself and not realizing what he said until after he said it. Seeing as he couldn't get out of it, went on. "Sorry, Vexy-Baby, your voice just drones on and on, I can't help but get sleepy. Forgive me?"

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 11-05-2010, 09:58 PM

One of Vexen's eyes twitched quite visibly. He took a deep, calming breath and let it out slowly. "Go to the principal's office. Now." He said, resisting the urge to start yelling. It was clear that more than half the class was close to bursting out in laughter. But they were holding it in, in fear of Vexen turning on them instead.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 11-05-2010, 10:08 PM

As hot as their principle, Mr.Xemnas, was, he didn't really want to go there. "That place smells." he answered defiantly, unashamed in his continuation on getting himself into trouble. He didn't really care. IT wasn't like he needed the class to graduate, he was just there because of a hole in his schedule.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 11-05-2010, 10:43 PM

Vexen's eye twitched again. "You're going to go to the principal now Axel." he warned. "Or you're going to be in big trouble. The room grew quite as everyone's attention was no focused on the two. They wondered how far Axel would go and how much trouble he'd be in.
Even Zexion had turned in his seat to watch, an amused expression on his face.

Last edited by The Cloaked Schemer; 11-27-2010 at 05:22 PM..

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 11-27-2010, 11:31 PM

Axel put on a thoughtful look and made a soft hum, as if he was considering it. "How about no?" he said, then stood, putting his backpack on and kissing the teacher on the cheek. "I'll just wander." he said then and headed out, winking to Zexion before leaving.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 11-27-2010, 11:37 PM

Vexen stood there, dumbstruck. He actually started shaking with rage. The class was very quiet, waiting for his anger to explode. But sadly, it didn't. Vexen just took a deep, calming breath, returned to the front of the room, and continued the lesson. But as soon as the bell rang and the students were in the hall, they all burst out in fits of laughter.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 12-03-2010, 10:19 PM

Axel waited outside of the classroom, ipod in ears as he waited for the bell to ring. When the kids left, a few of the guys gave him macho hugs and high fives, while the girls crowded around, some scolding them. He was caught up in the moment until he remembered why he was waiting, and caught up with Zexion. "Hey!" he said, smiling at the kid.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 12-03-2010, 10:22 PM

Zexion glanced at Axel for a second before facing forward again as he headed to his locker. "You're lucky you didn't get kicked out of school." he said, keeping his gaze locked on the ground in front of him so that he wouldn't get tripped. "Vexen's probably on his way to complain to the principal right about now." Despite saying this, there was still an amused look on his face.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 12-03-2010, 10:25 PM

Axel shrugged and watched as the teen seemed to watch his feet as he walked. Touching the back of his head, he gently tugged on his head. "You should keep your face up, you know. It's nothing you should hide, and you'll also hurt your neck." the elder said, smiling softly. "And don't worry about me. Mansex may be a stiff, but he's pretty lenient. Besides, he's a family friend. I doubt he'd suspend me."

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 12-03-2010, 10:29 PM

Zexion raised his head when Axel pulled on his hair, mostly because he wanted him to stop. He raised an eyebrow lightly. "My neck will be fine." he said, pushing the hand away. He stopped walking in front of his locker. He opened the locker, put away his chemistry book and grabbed his Calculus book. "And just because Xemnas is your family's friend, doesn't mean he won't suspend you. He's not supposed to give special treatment to students."

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 12-03-2010, 11:09 PM

The younger teen didn't seem to catch his hint, which Axel supposed was a good thing, so he just nodded instead, staring at the locker and memorizing the code. He was the kind of friend that was a little over-bearing, and a little odd. He noticed Zexion grab a book to a class he did not have next, so he pouted a little, having wanted to be in another class with him. "I suppose that is true, but all I did was talk back to a teacher. Hardly worthy of suspension. Detention, mostly, but not suspension." With a last ruffle of the blue hair, Axel winked at the shorter boy. "See you at lunch." he said, giving a playful wink before leaving for his own class.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 12-03-2010, 11:51 PM

Zexion frowned lightly when his hair was ruffled again. 'Why does he keep doing that?' he thought, running his fingers through his hair, fixing it to how it was. He glanced briefly at him before heading turning towards his class. "Whatever...." he muttered, entering the classroom.
The class went by relatively easy. Like always, Zexion seemed to be the only one to understand what the teacher was saying. Some kids actually had a blank look on their faces. Zexion sighed lighlty as the bell rang and he headed off to put his book in his locker.