catloverd
*^_^*

Old 09-19-2010, 06:18 PM

Zodiac Agency

The Story

Zodiac Agency is a modeling agency. They take only the most skilled, young, beautiful, models. However, the agency has a secret. 12 of the models are members of the Chinese Zodiac, meaning that when hugged by anyone other than another member, they transform. These models are children that had parents that had worked or modeled for the agency. So far they haven't had any problems remaining a secret, but now that the agency has opened up to new models, their secret might just get revealed.

It's kind of like the anime/manga Fruits Basket, but with a twist. Also none of the members have to be related, they can if you choose to be but make sure the other person agrees to it. They just have to have some previous relationship to the agency through their parents or other family members. The company is basically cursed in a sense.

The Rules

1. Follow the Menewsha TOS
2. Be Semi-Lit
3. Be active at least 3 times a week and if you can't please notify me
4. No cybering, do that through PM if you must, Romance is alright though
5. Keep swearing to a minimum
6. No Godmoding
7. I am free to change any rules
8. Also please check this out before joining: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...leplayers.html
9. Up to 2 characters allowed max per person, but only 1 can be a zodiac member, and can't be same gender (1 girl, 1 boy)
10. PM Profiles to me, do not post them on here
11. Put "Chinese Zodiac is awesome" as the title so I know you read the rules when you PM profiles to me
12. If you are using multiple characters, use different font colors or split them up into two paragraphs so it's not confusing, thanks!

Last edited by catloverd; 10-01-2010 at 09:56 PM..

catloverd
*^_^*

Old 09-19-2010, 06:48 PM

Profile Stuff

Profiles Found Here: Zodiac Agency OOC - Profiles
Profile Skeleton

Username:
Character Name:
Age/Birthday:
Zodiac Animal (optional):
Model or Worker? (If Zodiac must be model):
Personality:
Background Info:
Image: (Anime preferred)

Zodiac Animals Available
Rat- Taken
Ox - Taken
Tiger -
Rabbit - Taken
Dragon - Taken
Snake - Taken
Horse- Taken
Sheep - Taken
Monkey - Taken
Rooster - Taken
Dog - Taken
Pig - Taken
Cat - Taken

*Due to most of the zodiac members being female, the two remaining slots are for MALE characters ONLY. If you want a girl character then you'll have to be a worker or other model.

Worker Spots Available
Photographers
Hair Dressers
Make Up Artists
Clothing Designers
Maids
Butlers
Cooks
Anything else you can think of

Last edited by catloverd; 11-10-2010 at 01:59 AM..

catloverd
*^_^*

Old 09-19-2010, 06:54 PM

READ THIS PLEASE!

Quote:
On another note, I think this RP is moving too fast and sometimes its only two people talking back and forth which I really hate in a group RP, no offence. But even I'm falling behind and I feel obligated to keep up since this is my RP, but school is more important to me, so I'm going to make a post limit, I'm sorry, but a lot of people are pulling out and find it stressful, especially on weekends when everyone posts like crazy, even I spend more of my time reading what people posted. So there's gonna be a post limit of 5 a day per person, not character. Meaning, you can only have 5 total posts, each post can have has many characters as you want within the post, but not a separate post for each character.

I'm sorry, but I just don't want to get behind in my own roleplay or have this thing die because people drop out since they can't keep up and I don't really want to be summarizing what happens for everyone as well. I know I said I wanted active rpers, but what I meant was like posting 3 times a week in order to keep this thing going for more than a month. You guys post everyday, sheesh! haha jk! Anyway thanks a bunch!

Last edited by catloverd; 10-06-2010 at 12:29 AM..

catloverd
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2010, 01:23 AM

OPEN AND ACCEPTING

You can now post!

Last edited by catloverd; 10-06-2010 at 12:29 AM..

catloverd
*^_^*

Old 09-24-2010, 12:27 PM

Aria Livingston walked out on stage in a beautiful silver dress. She had white lilies in her hair, her favorite flower. She was very found of nature and posed beautifully in front of a vine covered window. The photographer shouted "And we're done." She walked gracefully away from the set and back to the dressing room where she could put on a more comfortable white summer dress, keeping the lilies in her hair.

She then headed to the quiet cafe in order to avoid all the flashing lights and other models. She ordered her typical strawberry smoothie and turned to stare out the window.

((sorry for the long post, I just wanted to get a good start ^^" You don't have to post as much and I probably won't after this, I hope, haha. Also if you guys would be so kind, could you vote for me to win a $5000 scholarship? You can vote once every day, so please do: http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/con...?order=recency))

Last edited by catloverd; 09-24-2010 at 01:19 PM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 09-24-2010, 07:27 PM

The brown hair man was currently doing a shoot that involved wearing some old style clothes. Gaven smirked a little, giving his eyes a somewhat hooded look as per the photographer's instructions. His blue eyes having a slight glint. It was almost repetitive at some point. Do this, do that, glance away or toward. He didn't really care. It was a job. What he did mind though was the heat from the lights. It was getting a little too hot. As soon as the photographer told him he was done for the day, his face relaxed, relieved.

He gave a small smile before getting away from the hot lights, and into his dressing room to change into a normal t-shirt. Running a hand through his hair he stepped out of the dressing room, taking out his cell phone to check his messages. There weren't any so he just sighed, glancing around to see that everyone else was busy. He made his way over to get a drink in the cafe. He didn't really notice anyone in yet, going to get a chocolate shake.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-24-2010, 09:03 PM

Levana Yukimaru stood in the middle of the 'stage' looking around, her camera bag on her shoulder as she took ever thing in, the lights, the different sets and some of the models finishing up thier photos for the day. She tossed her auburn hair over her shouder as she thought about the photos she was suppose to take and who her model was going to be, she had everything planned out as her shocklingly almost white blue eyes scanned over everything. After a few more minutes she just smiled, shrugging her shoulders as she turnned and bounced of towards the cafe, smiling and waving at everyone as she sat down in a random chair.

"I would like a vanilla milkshake and ummm......ooo a cheese burger with fries!" she said rather loudly as she bounced slightly on her chair, setting her camera bag down next to her in the other chair so that she wounldn't break anything in it. A lady behind the counter smiled and nodded her head at her and started to get her order ready for her. She looked around at the two models that were in the place with her, frowning slightly as she tried to figure out if one of them was her next asignment.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 09-25-2010, 03:17 PM

A teenage girl with white hair and ice blue eyes looked at the camera sighing as they said it was a wrap. She had just been posing in a lolita dress with her hair extremely curled. Pulling out the headband that held her bangs back they fell swooping over her right eye as she walked into the dressing room changing into a plaid mini skirt and a black dress shirt with a tie that matched her skirt. Looking into the mirror she found her make up from the scene fit her well and she just threw her long white hair into a ponytail. Looking at her Ipod touch she grabbed it plugged in one head phone and headed for the cafe to get some grub.

When she finally made it into the cafe she got a few stares but she ignored it completely, sadly she would have to go to a shoot tomorrow for some beauty and the beast photo and of course they told her she couldn't look gothic, punk, or anything along those lines! Sighing again she huffed and stomped her foot a little at the man standing in the line before her. "Why in the world would she make me do such a part!" she hissed to herself sighing again.

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-25-2010, 03:42 PM

Selena walks out of her dressing room, her hair completely straight with some of it pinned up while the rest was down. Walking to her stage that she was going to take her pictures. Sitting down on the swing that was over a field of lilies, tulips, and daisies. Acting like she was a little girl again the photographer starts taking her shots. Finally he said "That's a wrap"

Going back into her dressing room she changes into a white tanktop that had lace on the top and puts a red low cut short sleeve over it with a black mini skirt. Grabbing her phone she walks to the cafe knowing she was going to see other models.

Last edited by DarkAngel562415; 09-25-2010 at 03:58 PM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 09-25-2010, 05:24 PM

Gaven blinked a little when one person yelled out their order but shrugged it off. He did tilt his head at one of the other models he'd seen around. She was complaining about something, that much he knew. He wanted to ask, but didn't know if he should intrude. She did not sound too pleased. The only thing he could think of was she was being made to model something she didn't like. He wasn't sure she could refuse a job though, since she was one of the younger ones. As soon as he got his drink and a scone he stepped aside to let the others get their orders. He shifted his hold on the cup to the other hand so it wouldn't get numb with the cold. He made his way to one of the table near the walls, but away from the window, since he didn't want his drink to melt any more.

catloverd
*^_^*

Old 09-25-2010, 07:06 PM

The cafe soon began to crowded as models began to finish up their pictures for the day. Aria decided to look around and check out if there were any new models. She didn't communicate much with the other zodiac members, but she knew who they were, most of which were in the cafe at the moment. It was hard to make friends when you were the top model, but it also didn't help that she was shy. She eyed the young man sitting down at another table and then the girl in line, who was a photographer. Aria didn't remember ever having her take pictures of her. She must've been somewhat new.

Last edited by catloverd; 09-25-2010 at 11:25 PM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-25-2010, 11:07 PM

Levana smiled as she paied the lady and began to eat her food, looking around at everyone for a few moments before she looked back down at her list of people she was suppose to take pictures of. After she drank some of her milk shake, she climbed onto her table and cupped her mouth so she could be heard over the crowd that was in there. "OUI!!! Gaven and Aria!!!! If you two are in here, I need ya'll to come on over here once your done so we can chat!!!!" she yelled out so that they could hear her, she was sure that they were in here since it was so crowded and they were the two on the top of her list, she smiled as she waved franticly to let them know who it was that was calling for them, she then climbed down from the table once she was sure they saw her and heard her and began to eat her food once more after the owners of the cafe glared at her.

catloverd
*^_^*

Old 09-25-2010, 11:24 PM

Aria was startled by the photographer's enthusiasm. She wondered if she was new here. Are had finished her smoothie and threw away the cup before heading over toward the photographer. She wondered what she'd be posing for next.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-25-2010, 11:40 PM

"You must be Aria. I am Levana, one of the photographers but you can call me anything you like. I would really like it if you tell me about your self. I like to know about the people i take pictures of." Levana said to her with a lot of energy as she smiled and finished her food off, pushing her auburn hair behind her shoulder as her shockingly light blue eyes analyzed Aria, taking her all in and every detail. She then restted her feet on the table and leaned back in her chair with a smile on her face as she continued to think about some things and scanned the guys for the one that could be Gaven. "I really do hope you enjoy working with me, i think it would be horrible if you really dislike working with me." she said to the girl as her mood didn't change, but her voice just got a little bit sadder as she thought about the girl really dislikeing the fact of working with her.

The Bebe Girl
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-25-2010, 11:41 PM

Kira sighed as she was told the pictures were finished. At least, for the first time since she had started the job she was accualy modeling clothing she liked. Her picture was being featured in a safari fashion magazine ad, which in all truth was the corneiest add ever, but had excellent clothing. It consisted of a pair of a pair of zebra striped short-shorts, highheeled knee length black boots, a black single strapped crop top and a zebra stripe and leather hat and bag.

She walked off stage, and decided to keep wearing the clothing since she had been given the offer. Had it been the lepored dress, or many of the other things no, but this she was keeping. She grabbed her things and headed to the cafe. When she got in line she ordered a salad a diet cola, and a single cookie, then took a seat by the windows.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 09-26-2010, 12:07 AM

Gaven's eye twitched a little as he heard the same girl scream out for two people. Wait, one of them's me. Damn. He almost groaned. The girl was certainly enthusiastic. He stood up, taking a bite from his scone before walking over to the two girls. He rubbed the back of his neck a little, raising an eyebrow at the two. He knew the girl was new, as he'd never see her before. Thus, he wasn't really talkative with those he did not know too well. He took a sip of his drink, since now both hands were full. He did want to get back to the table so he could eat in peace, but he felt it would be rude.

catloverd
*^_^*

Old 09-26-2010, 12:12 AM

Aria thought the new girl, Levana, was a little too bubbly and friendly to be a modeling agency's photographer. She must have been really good to get accepted. She sighed as the girl requested for her to tell about herself. She looked at Gaven in hopes that he would go first since she hated talking about herself. She wasn't the kind to open up to people till she knew them well. She nodded though to let the girl know that she had at least got the name right.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-26-2010, 12:13 AM

"Eh! Well since now that you are both here i better tell you what is going on then. Gaven, I am Levana. I will be both yours and Aria's photographer for the next few days so we all better get to know each other so we can work really well with each other." She said with a grin on her face as her feet and the legs of the chair hit the floor as she looked the man over, finding him very handsome and in the right buisness with his looks. "Who wants to go first? Maybe i should since i am new....but then again this is probable the first time the both of you had to work together so one of you two should go first. Oh, look at me i am being rather rude again." she said to them all in one breath, smiling the whole time before she closed her mouth and took a deep breath, forcing herself to calm down and let one of them talk before she went and told them everything about her when she needed to know about them also, so she can figure out how to work with them both the best.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 09-26-2010, 12:40 AM

Gaven almost sighed, restraining the urge to do so. He caught the look from Aria, but he gave her a hopeless one in return, indicating he also didn't like to talk much. As Liviana started to ramble again and saying that him and her hadn't worked together before, he raised an eyebrow. "We have had a few shoots together before." he said, his tone holding a slight hint of an accent, but not enough to say where it was from. It was true. Since both of them had worked here for a bit of a long time, they had had some shoots together, but nothing too big. He closed his eyes a little, sitting down on one of the chairs. "I thought I had tomorrow off." he said, raising an eyebrow. "But, it would be best for you to go first." he finished, taking a bite from his scone.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 09-26-2010, 12:59 AM

Lillyaunna finally got to the front of the line smiling at the person behind the counter. "May I have a strawberry smoothy and two blueberry muffins please?" her voice was light and bubbly even though she was still slightly upset that she would have to do the part but at least she could eat right now! Her stomach growled slightly. Blushing she stepped to the side to wait for her food and drink to be called. As soon as hers was called she grabbed it, tipping, then walked to a booth by the windows and pulled out her ipod and an art spiral filled with sketches and doodles.

Sighing she plugged one headphone in playing her rock music as she stared at the sketch of her mother. Luckily she got to draw this before everything. [COLOR="rgb(0, 191, 255)"]"who to draw, who to draw?"[/COLOR] she whispered lightly looking around for someone interesting to draw, of course there were so many models to choose from though! Finally she just started drawing whatever her hand did on the paper.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-26-2010, 01:00 AM

"Oh...okay then....hmmm where to start." Levana said thoughtfully as she looked towards the ceiling once more, trying to figure out how much to tell them or where to start in her life. "Oh i know. Hmm.....i always wantted to be a photographer, i love having the people i work with to know about each other and to be happy and relaxed. I am twenty-one years old, i have been using my very first camera for pictures ever since i got it, i never had a new one." she said to them with a smile on her face, not bringing up her past since it was, well horrible compared to most peoples, and she didn't want them to know about it just yet, unless they were going to be her normal asignment from now on and they decide to be her friends. "What about you two?" she asked, not extactly closing the subject about her but changing it to them so that she could find out a bit about them instead of having to bring up her past.

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-26-2010, 01:34 AM

Selena looks over at the girl who screamed 2 names before looking at the waiter taking her order. "I'll have a cheese burger and fries with a chocolate milkshake" He nods and while taking her order and heads back. Pulling out her phone she pulls up her planner and was glad that she didn't have anymore photoshots for today.

Waiting for her order she plays a game on her phone glancing from it over at the new photographer and the other 2 models. She knew them. Gaven and Aria. She knew Gaven because she has done a couple of photos together. And she knows Aria because they both think they are the top models so they butt heads.....alot.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 09-26-2010, 01:36 AM

Gaven listened in and almost raised an eyebrow. She was a young photographer. How she got hired here was a bit surprising, especially with her sort of 'spunk'. As she was done he finished taking a sip from his drink, figuring that he would not need to give much information out. Other than the basics at least. "I suppose I'd go first." he started, to give Aria a small chance to try and weasel her way out of sharing much information. "My name is Gaven, age twenty-four. Worked here since I was probably, fifteen." he said, trying to recall the time. It was around there. he really had been working for a rather long time. The only reason he wasn't such a big-shot, was because he preferred the smaller tasks. If he did wish to become big, he would try harder. "I also dislike tigers." He said, almost smirking wryly. He wasn't sure what else to say, as everything else he deemed too trivial for this.

The Bebe Girl
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-26-2010, 04:33 AM

Kira's ears almosted burned as she heard Gavin's claim about tigers. She whipped around at the trio and shouted "HEY!!!", before realiseing how loud she was, and that she would look like a compltete idiot to the new girl. After realiseing her stupid move she strolled up to them causaly, then leaned on Gaven, "You know thats my favourite animal". She wondered if he would freak as the zodiac usualy did when touched by a zodiac they hadn't seen in a while. It was there nature to freak out since it is hard to keep track of twelve people you never talk to, but they managed. "So who is this?", she added, dispite the fact that she had heard the intro.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 09-26-2010, 04:42 AM

He resisted a small laugh as he heard Kira. He knew she had been in the room, thus why he said it. It was almost amusing to hear her. He did tense up a little before smirking. "Should really control your volume." he teased, closing his eyes as he finished his scone. He almost sighed, shaking his head. "That is Levana, a newbie photographer." he said, shrugging lightly. He gently moved to the side, in an attempt to get her off of him. He didn't mind the contact, it was just he couldn't risk anything happen right in front of someone they didn't know. "And yes, I know it's your favorite animal."