LynxSilvermoon
Lynx A'lore Silvermoon
Send a message via AIM to LynxSilvermoon

Old 09-29-2010, 09:51 PM

Please Read All
The Story
The great city of Salvere, a peaceful place ruled by the great kings of the old world. Rebuilt after the firey end that obliterated the surface of our dear Earth, set into the great crater that the remaining humans call Haven. The birth of this new civilization began with the suvivors coming together to revive the lost culture. The kings were chosen based upon their knowledges of the cities from B.D. (before destruction), their knowledges of the workings of governments and civilizations. This new and perfect place is inhabited by the first and second generation of the post apocolyptic society, a sort of medieval culture beginning with the limited resources, destroyed technology and limited knowledge of how to make it on their own.

The Characters
My character: Played by me, duh. Lynx.

Name: Alyster A'lore DeFlour

Your character: Played by Hybrid

Name: Dimitri De Latrisse

RULES

*LITERACEY
*I don't mind profanity, just not every other word. Only when it's appropriate, which isn't often.
*I will end the role play instantly if you send a one line piece of crap reply. Not kidding.
*Tell me if you need time to reply, I'm very understanding and patient with replies.
*NO GOD MODING. Thank you.
*I will never attempt to control your character, so please don't try to control mine.
*I LOVE YAOI. GET OVER IT. I WILL MAKE YOU GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY. SO SHUT UP AND SUCK IT. =3
*If you don't like yaoi, get out of my thread. XD
*If you have read these rules, type, "pickle suit" when you PM me. Just to be aware of who knows what's going on. >3

----------

The world has changed; from its vibrant former self, to a single, mangled city of different cultures packed into a crater. The great crater known as Haven is the only shelter offered to the last city, Salvere, a vast city covering the floor of Haven. Flooding is no issue as rain barely falls, giving the people left living just enough to live on. At the center of the city in the bottom of Haven lies the Palace of the New Order, a veritable fortress where the four kings of the old world live and confer with one another about ways to manage the people under their monarchy. It is a different world, yes; but humanity can evolve as it has done many times over billions of years.

Alyster bit back a groan of pain as he moved through the halls of the Palace, having just come in from the training grounds in the courtyard behind the fortress. His arms and legs were sore from combat training, his sword heavy at his hip, and his body dehydrated under the burning sun. With the small amount of water he had consumed that day it was no wonder that his body was beginning to shut down, demanding rest. He leaned against the stone wall of the massive soldiers' quarters of the Palace, his room some hundred feet away. His body refused to budge another inch as he collapsed, breath short and eyes fading. So many soldiers had died of dehydration and exhaustion, and in his mind he knew he was fading quickly.

'So much for being promoted tomorrow... Guess I can die here,' he thought, eyelids growing heavy and limbs unable to move in the slightest, his silver hair falling into his face and brushing his tattooed cheek.

Xai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-29-2010, 11:49 PM

"Now Alyster, is that any way to talk?" Dimitri questioned of his friend. The male sat on the railing that loomed two stories over the palace garden. One leg was crooked on the rail, the other hanging down to help stabilize balance. Neither of the four kings needed his assistance at the moment, so he was lazing about as usual. He gazed at his friend then. A handsome boy that was slightly younger than himself, a thin film of sweat clinging to the lean body that he pushed to its limit day after day... he was a tough, beautiful person, and one of the best guards to kings had.

The male pushed himself up from his seat then and headed towards Alyster. His slender hand reached down to his side and untied the bottle of water that hung at his waist. He handed it towards his friend then. "Here, take a drink. You won't be much use to anyone if you're dead." Dimitri smiled softly, his eyes playful.

LynxSilvermoon
Lynx A'lore Silvermoon

Old 09-30-2010, 12:28 AM

Alyster stared up at Dimitri, a little smirk coming to his tired face. When he was offered the water he took a few sips, not wanting to drain the entire thing, and leaned back against the wall, his silvery eyes watching his friend, "Shouldn't you be counseling our rulers or something like that? Or are you playing hooky again?" He chuckled, coughing softly before he sat straight and attempted to stand, sweat clinging to his skin as he gasped, falling back down. He wasn't able to stand just yet.

Alyster had known the man for many years since he was first drafted into the guard by the kings. He had come from an orphanage and would have died if it hadn't been for the lords taking him into their service. He owed them a great debt and even owed many of their vassals, especially Dimitri. Dimitri had watched out for him for quite some time, making sure he stayed alive, though he didn't really know why. He held his hand out to Dimitri, smirking, "Be of some assistance at least and help me to my room."

Xai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-09-2010, 05:21 AM

Dimitri's smile grew slightly as he shrugged. "They do not my assistance right now, so I see no need to be with them. I do enjoy my freedom, you know." Though his expression showed no hint of it, his amber eyes bore into Alyster's exhausted form with mild criticism. He wished the male wouldn't push himself as hard as he did. He was really going to kill himself one of these days. He released a small sigh and moved towards his friend, intent no helping him. "You are aware that one day I might not be around to help you, right?" he questioned. "You need to take better care of yourself, Alyster..."

The male pulled Alyster's arm over his shoulder while his own arm snaked around to hold the warrior's waist. The close contact was nothing new to him, he had helped his friend walk several times before, but it never failed to make his skin tingle. Most would say that Dimitri was in love with him, and it was probably true. He found his friend to be both mentally and physically intoxicating. However, nothing could ever happen between them.

LynxSilvermoon
Lynx A'lore Silvermoon

Old 10-10-2010, 07:33 PM

Alyster accepted the help with a smile and leaned against Dimiti, staring at the floor as they walked, "I have nothing to lose. Why not push myself until I'm better than everyone else? If I'm better than the others I have a better chance of getting promoted to bodyguard for the kings. I'd really be living then..." He chuckled and pushed open the door to his bunk when they reached it, the small room bare except for a small wooden box on the bedside table and weaponry scattered around the room. The bed was messy and his training clothes lay in a pile on the floor to be washed, his uniforms hung up and pressed in the closet. Work was his only priority at the time.

He slipped out of Dimitri's arms and flopped onto the bed, looking up with those silvery eyes, "You can hide out from work here if you'd like. I could use the company just in case I pass out sick or something..." He moved his legs to allow for room on the bed so that Dimitri could sit with him, closing his eyes slowly and sighing. He still had no idea what exactly it was he felt for Dimitri. Whether it was jealousy for his easy life, annoyance at how he seemed to slack off whenever he was able, trust for when Dimitri cared for him, or something else. He knew there was a friendship there that was unrivaled by any in the city. The advisor and the warrior were never seen without the other unless working. It was simply common knowledge that when you saw one, the other was close behind.

Alyster reached up and touched the number tattoo on his face, looking to the ceiling then, "I know you won't always be around to help me when I'm down, but... If I don't force myself to work hard, they'll never see what I'm worth. I'm worth so much more than the common soldier, I mean... I've mastered swordsmanship, archery, everything... I may be getting promoted tomorrow to second captain, but I feel like it's not enough. Like I can't be right with myself until I've reached the top. I don't know, I'm probably boring you with my silly revelations." He turned, rolling over onto his side and breathing deeply, trying to keep his head clear. The water had helped, but he still felt dizzy and a little warm in the presence of Dimitri, and he didn't know if it was from the dehydration or something else entirely.

Xai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-15-2010, 03:11 AM

Dimitri's grip around Alyster's waist tightened slightly as the younger male leaned against him. "That doesn't mean you have to kill yourself in the process," he pointed out. Though his words were supposed to be kind, they were somewhat sharp. There were times where the man did not agree with his friend and this was one of those times. He would never be promoted if was dead. And he knew for a fact that dying from dehydration or exhaustion would be far from glamorous. If he would just take care of his health before worrying about his job or future... The male helped Alyster into his room, his amber eyes flicking around to gaze at the mess though he refused to comment.

Dimitri allowed the warrior to pull away from his arms and collapse onto his bed. He smiled cooly at his words and accepted the invitation, lowering himself onto the soft yet slightly stiff bedding. It still amazed him that he was still living this way. He didn't have a horrible life, but with his skill he should be living as ravishly as himself. As Alyster spoke some more Dimitri's amber eyes hardened. "You will be promoted," he assured him. "You just have to stay persistent. Here... drink more water." He once again untied the flask from his belt and handed it to his friend. He needed it more than he did, and he didn't want the male passing out on him.

LynxSilvermoon
Lynx A'lore Silvermoon

Old 10-15-2010, 01:49 PM

Alyster lay still next to Dimitri, listening, and turning his head when he was once again offered water. He sat slowly and held his spinning head, groaning softly, "You don't have to do this... Be so nice to me all the time. What makes you help me?" He looked up, liquid golden eyes flashing and swirling with color and emotion. He reached out and placed his hand over Dimitri's on the flask, watching him for a moment as they're hands touched. When he took the offered flask and flopped back onto the bed he felt a gentle warmth disappear, wondering if it was that touch that had done it. He turned the flask up and drank a little more, leaning up to untie his boots and kick them onto the floor, the ridiculously heavy training clothes clinging to him and making him hot. So he drank a little more and stood slowly, pulling off the heavy shirt and searching around his room for something better to wear.

Alyster's skin was a soft pale cream, muscles moving beneath the skin and making him look oddly graceful like a cat, "So, you know for sure that I'm getting promoted? Did they tell you or are you just saying it to make me feel better?" He smirked and looked back at the Dimitri on the bed, deciding that he didn't really have any lighter clothes that weren't dirty. He stripped from the heavy training pants as well, the only thing left on his body being a simple pair or boxer style shorts, "I hope you don't mind me getting comfortable." He dropped back down onto the bed next to Dimitri, stretching and yawning. Alyster's chest rose and fell with his breathing, his eyes closing slowly as he felt Dimitri's presence next to him, feeling an odd warmth drift from the man and into his own body. He wondered if he would ever figure out what exactly that heat was...

"Dimitri, you're a very warm person..." he commented, eyes opening once more to gaze up at Dimitri from the bed, looking oddly vulnerable without all the protective clothing. For such a strong and muscular man, he was small, a few inches shorter than Dimitri and thin, though the muscle helped to fill him out a bit. He was open to anything at the moment, those soft golden eyes watching Dimitri, sunlight pouring into the window and giving Alyster's body itself a golden hue over the soft cream of his skin.

Xai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-22-2010, 04:22 AM

"You are my friend," Dimitri said simply. Though his voice was confident, his expression wavered. He knew he felt something more than that towards Alyster, but he didn't dare voice it. No one should know. His emotional and sexual attraction towards the other male was... unnatural. Homosexuality was no longer the abomination it used to be, but it wasn't exactly accepted, either. And besides... he doubted it would ever work out between them. The male wasn't sure why he thought this, but acting on this fascination of his would only lead to ruin. And yet he couldn't help but gaze at his friend. He was beautiful. Skin creamy like milk, the golden eyes of a cat, and hair the color of a full moon. Not to mention his personality meshed with his own perfectly. He was a spirited, cunning, yet disciplined individual. And he wanted him.

The brunette's lips twitched into a small smile at Alyster's words. "A little bit of both," he admitted without shame. "I have brought it up to them before and they discussed it, but... They're very..." Dimitri trailed off, his expression slightly troubled though he did his best to mask it. Despite the world they now lived in, the Kings seemed to believe that they were invincible. That they didn't need protection. Obviously as their consultant he had told them time and time again that they are in constant danger, but that was the one thing they refused to believe and accept. He would have to push harder. The last thing this world needed was their only leaders, the only hope for civilization, to be killed. And he was confident that his friend was the best person to protect them.

As Alyster began to undress, Dimitri casually averted his eyes towards the floor. And yet he couldn't help but glance back up to gaze at the perfectly lean body that laid back down on the bed. At the male's comment his cheeks filled with warmth and he smiled lightly. "Are you feeling any better now?" he questioned, concern lacing his voice.

LynxSilvermoon
Lynx A'lore Silvermoon

Old 10-22-2010, 02:23 PM

Alyster gave a little grin when Dimitri admitted to talking to the Kings about his promotion, nudging the man with his knee, "You know, you don't have to keep watching over me like a protective older brother or something. It's creepy." He relaxed in his bed, eyes closing slowly as he listened to Dimitri, looking up when the man asked about his health. With a little smile he nodded and turned on his side, staring at the floor for a moment, "I feel much better after that water and a little conversation... It's dull around here otherwise." He chuckled, looking up to see the slight tint of color to Dimitri's cheeks, leaning up to place his hand on the man's forehead, "You're pink. Do you have a fever?" He thought nothing of touching Dimitri, feeling the warm skin of his face beneath slightly battle calloused hands.

Slowly, ever so slowly, his hand moved from the man's forehead and to his cheek, feeling just how warm Dimitri really was, "No fever... Why are you blushing...?" He let his hand linger on the man's face, dropping it after a moment and staring into those cool amber eyes. They drew him in, pools of gold several shades darker than his, swirling like aged scotch, rich and beautiful. Suddenly, he couldn't help but stare, sitting back on his hands and facing Dimitri with his own cat-like eyes shimmering as if under heat. He couldn't control his body at that point, lost in those amber waves, and leaned forward, soft pale lips brushing Dimitri's cheek, "Don't blush... No need to be nervous... Or embarrassed..." He felt his mind numb slightly at the feel of the man's skin against his lips, his eyes half closed in a dazed sort of way. He didn't think about the consequences of his actions, nor did he think about what might happen if they were caught. Knowing no sense of the "rights and wrongs" of sexuality, he leaned in closer and captured Dimitri's lips in a soft kiss, feeling as if his mind were flooded and buzzed with alcohol. His taste was intoxicating, jarring his brain into a startling realization. He felt something far more than friendship for this man, just coming to realize why Dimitri had always seemed so warm and comforting to him.

Shyly, he backed away from the kiss, eyes still closed as he bowed his head and swallowed, "I'm sorry... I overstepped my boundaries... Forgive me..." Unable to look at Dimitri, thinking the man might be angry with him for the kiss, he kept his head hung low, eyes opening just barely as he stared at the bed sheets between them, his own nearly naked body becoming warm as his pale cheeks flushed with color, "Feel free to leave if I have offended you... I am sorry..."

Xai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-22-2010, 10:41 PM

Dimitri's cheeks grew slightly more pink as Alyster asked about whether or not he had a fever. His lips pressed into a thin line and he averted his eyes. However, the moment his friend's hand touched his face his eyes flicked back to gaze at him. If only he could know what his touch did to him. His slightly combat-worn hands made his skin crawl with pleasure and his mind become fuzzy. It was curious how just one person could make him feel such things. He wasn't used to letting people close, but Alyster had truly gotten to him. They were inseparable. And now he felt feelings for this friend of his that would be considered taboo to many. It drove him insane.

Dimitri's eyes flickered as Alyster drew close, his unusual words washing over him. He felt as if he were in a fog. What was his friend doing? As the younger male's soft lips brushed against his cheek he allowed his eyes to slip shut, his lips parting slightly. God, his touch was amazing. How could this possibly be real? As soft lips molded to his own in a kiss, he could feel himself becoming lost in the sensation. Unfortunately it ended far too quickly. Alyster pulled away, his head bowed as an apology slipped past his lips. The older male's hand raised to cup the other's cheek, his slightly pink skin warm against his palm. His slender fingers stroked the skin and before he could stop himself he leaned close and kissed his friend properly. Their lips seemed to fit together perfectly. His tongue entered the other's mouth and he kissed him slowly yet passionately, letting every truth of his feelings for the other come to the surface in that single kiss. When Dimitri pulled away his amber eyes were clouded over with lust and... even love. "Don't apologize," he murmured softly.

LynxSilvermoon
Lynx A'lore Silvermoon

Old 10-24-2010, 03:41 AM

Alyster stared up at him, seeing all the love and desire in Dimitri's eyes and suddenly he understood. He pulled the man down on top of him, kissing him once again with passion and force, but with a love as well. He held Dimitri down against his body, warrior's frame allowing him to keep the man close without a problem. He gave a little purr beneath his friend, the lust beginning to control his mind and his love sparking everything inside of him. He broke the kiss when air became necessary, looking up at Dimitri with those golden cat eyes, "Dimitri... I realized something..." He raised his head, lips brushing against the older man's neck, "I need you..."

He bit lightly at the man's neck, making sure to leave no marks in his nibbling wake, "I want you... I don't care if this is wrong..." He pushed his body up slightly against his friend's, that loving look glazing over in his golden eyes as well. Alyster couldn't stand it any longer, pulling the man's shirt off and making them a little more equal, both of them exposed, though Alyster still half naked.

((Should we time skip soon?))

Xai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-31-2010, 07:12 PM

((Sure.
I'm always active during events, so we can still roleplay if you'd like. Hopefully this event will pull me back into the site.))

Dimitri's smooth hands raised to cup Alyster's face. His eyes, his face, his entire body... it all looked so perfect. Almost greedily he kissed him, his eyes temporarily falling shut. "You have no idea how long I have waited to hear you say that," he murmured as he pulled away. "I have wanted you for so long." The male drew close, his now bare chest hovering over his friend's. Soft lips met his neck as he kissed the taunt skin, his hands exploring the body that lay beneath him. "So long..." he repeated softly.

((Sorry for the short post. Do you want to time skip in yours?))

LynxSilvermoon
Lynx A'lore Silvermoon

Old 12-01-2010, 02:07 PM

Alyster could barely hear what Demitri was saying as the rushing passion of love made the blood pound in his ears and his heart beat faster. With each touch he felt a new sensation and for the next few hours those sensations grew and moved along his body and Demitri's, peaking and finally they lay still in each other's arms.

"Demitri..." was all that Alyster was really capable of saying, his need satisfied and his lover now resting in his bed next to him. He pulled the sheets around his naked frame and smiled lovingly up at Demitri, eyes shining. He pressed close to the man next to him, the sweet sea of love rocking him with each wave, "I think I love you..." He blushed softly, pale skin lighting up with red and giving him an innocent look, despite the hard, warrior's core he held inside. With one hand twined with Demitri's, Alyster leaned up and placed a tender kiss on the man's lips, nearly purring, "I do... I love you so much..."