Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 10-24-2010, 06:07 PM

((Okay...so who do I run into first?xD I dont want to come up there and then be a tard and butt in.))

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 10-24-2010, 06:08 PM

Katie took his arm gently and followed him out."Well, I'm not really one to join in on a fanclub unless the boy really means something to me. Not just his looks, but how he acts and what he likes." She said, looking around at the garden." So how old are you?" She asked, mostly because he looked in his twenties and she didn't want to be thought of as a kid in his eyes. She looked at the long stone path that swerved into about 13 other gardens." You and your brothers repaired all this?" She asked, looking at the old fountain about two times herself in height." Its beautiful." She commented, looking around at all the roses.

Ace nodd3ed and led her over to the lounge, ushering her to sit on the love seat couch that was so old it had iron lion plaws for legs. He was actually happy he hadn't gone over to Katie, since it wouldn't have been the first thing he took from Hotaru.. and Hotaru would've been pissed at him. And he was having fun with Rosalie." so whats your favorite color?"

((Well if you knock on the door Ace will answer ^^ ))

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.
Send a message via AIM to Dear Lelie Send a message via MSN to Dear Lelie

Old 10-24-2010, 07:38 PM

{Sorry I vanished, my parents came to visit for a smidge}

Alejandro gently lead her around the gardens. He gave her an understanding nod when she said she only joined a fan club when a person really caught her eye. "That is entirely understandable," he agreed. Quietly he continued to lead her down the gardens and chuckled when she asked how old he was. "I am twenty-one. I'm the oldest of my brothers, and you?" he asked lightly. A small chuckle escape his throat when she asked about repairing the garden. "Anything can be accomplished with a bit of effort," he grinned. They continued walking down the stone paths of the garden exploring its' many hidden beauties.

Rosalie followed him to the lounge and followed him into the door. She noticed the bottom of the love seat as paws. It must have been a very pricey vintage item. Lightly she sat down on the seat and looked around. The room was decorated so elegantly. It was such a beautiful site to take in. At the question she was a bit surprised. "I like purple and orange mostly, what about you?" she questioned. Lightly she brushed her blonde bangs from her eyes.

Last edited by Dear Lelie; 10-24-2010 at 08:15 PM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 10-24-2010, 08:00 PM

((Its kool, when I left i had to go shopping XD ))

Katie frowned a little, hoping that he wouldn't be upset that she was only seventeen." I'm seventeen.." She said with a sigh and looked up at the full moon. She had noticed Ace staring at it earlier. She raised an eyebrow at his chuckle and then shook it off. She didn't feel like asking anymore questions, since it was none of her business. She smiled a little." Sorry if i'm being nosy, I just can't help it." She said, smirking as she let go of his arm. She shivered a little and then noticed a path that had an iron gate in front of it so they couldn't get in. She walked over and put her hand on one of the bars. It was so tempting to ask a question, so she turned it into a sarcastic comment." Hiding something?"She said slyly.

Ace nodded a little."I like red, black and blue. " He said, sitting next to her and looking towards the window as he had every few minutes threw out this whole party. He and his brothers wouldn't turn into 'monsters' until 4am since the moon was full, so atleast the party was a good idea. People seemed to be enjoying themselves and nobody was getting into things they shouldn't.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 10-24-2010, 08:12 PM

{well that sounds fun haha. C=}

Alejandro chuckled as she frowned and admitted that she was seventeen. Lightly he wrapped an arm around her and hugged her still chuckling. "Don't worry, I don't mind that you're seventeen, age is only a number," he grinned at her and let go. It was funny since he was actually around 450 not 21, but as he said, age was only a number. As she let go he followed quietly behind her. The blonde saw her shiver and followed after her. "We haven't really been over there yet. Most of our time has been spent inside the house and the garden to make sure everything was looking good rather than disheveled as it was... C'mon I saw you shiver, why don't we head back inside to warm up," he suggested softly. Really he did not want to discuss what was behind the gate, he barely even knew. Grinning he wrapped his arm around her shoulder again. "Brr you are freezing. I hope you don't catch a cold," he said quietly.

Rosalie nodded and smiled. "Those colors are nice too," she answered quietly. The blonde followed his gaze outside to the moon. She noticed the between silvery glow of the moon. "A full moon," she mumbled quietly, "I like when the moon first comes up, and sometimes it has a yellowish glow to it. It looks so warm and inviting. Not harsh like the sun... and the silvery light that the moon casts is just enough," she muttered quietly to him with a smile. The blonde really did prefer the moon to the sun. In the sun she always had a hard time seeing for it was too bright, but the moon was always comforting.

Last edited by Dear Lelie; 10-24-2010 at 08:15 PM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 10-24-2010, 08:30 PM

Katie put her head on his shoulder since she was cold and since he was cute she might as well. She nodded." Lead the way.." She said, not knowing exactly how to get back threw the maze of gardens and to the house. She turned her head away from the gate and at him."Okay, one more question.. whats your middle name?" She asked, blushing since they were so close. She brushed her bangs out of her face and looked towards the house."Your parents must be really rich.." She said, seeing all the details of the huge home.

Ace frowned." I don't really like the moon that much.. sure its beautiful, but the monsters it brings just ruins it.." He said, looking at her with a smirk." I used to have a lot of nightmares as a kid so I always dreaded night time." He said, laying his head back on one of the cushions.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 10-24-2010 at 08:41 PM..

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 10-24-2010, 08:54 PM

Alejandro smiled as she leaned her head on his shoulder. "As you wish," he answered softly with a smile. Softly yet swiftly the blonde lead her threw the maze of shrubbery and flowers back to the main door. "My middle name?" he asked with a chuckle,"It is Leonardo." Once they arrived at the main door he smiled and nodded. "Our parents treat us very well," he answered. Softly he tugged open the door and ushered Katie inside. "Much warmer in here, may I get you some punch?" he asked softly.

The blonde tilted her head. She had never really thought of it that way. Sweetly, she smiled at him and nodded. "I, never even thought of it that way. I just hate the sunshine... I have a really hard time seeing in it, and it gives me freckles," she answered with a laugh. Her mother always told her that the little freckles that the sun marred her skin with were unsightly. Her grandmother on the other hand found them quite adorable. Two women with two totally different opinions. Lightly she patted him on the shoulder. "But it is always a relief in the morning when you find those dreams are not true," she grinned. As a child she remembered running to her grandmother's room to be saved from the terrible dream she had just had... Softly she shook her head not wanting to think of her dear grandmother. Her blue eyes returned to look at Ace who had leaned his head back against the cushions.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 10-24-2010, 09:05 PM

"Alejandro Leonardo has a nice ring to it." She smiled, taking her head off his shoulder since they were inside. "Sure." She said, stepping out of his arm since she didn't want the girls after him coming after her for touching him."I'll be over here." She said, pointing to a long hallway full of paintings. She saw a few other teens in it so she guessed that she could look threw it. She brushed her black bangs out of her pale face and walked over to one of the first paintings she saw. It was an old painting of a rose surrounded by darkness, the name read 'Victoria Vladimir'. From research Katie had found out the names of the wife and husband, but none for their children popped up in any books or google. The mothers name had been Victoria and the fathers was Vincent. She only remembered it from the initials both being V.V or else she probably would've forgotten.

"I hate the sun too. It hurts my eyes and I just feel akward in it.." He said, putting his arm up to show his very pale complexion. He frowned." Yeah.. in the morning they just all go away.." If only it was a dream, and not himself that was the nightmare.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 10-24-2010, 09:08 PM

((Okay what has happened so far? I'm sorry I haven't been on....Been watching anime and I forgot about the RP...:sweat:))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 10-24-2010, 09:11 PM

((Summary to everyone just starting > . < :
Katie snuck upstairs and ended up in Hotarus room, hotaru got ticked and took her back downstairs, Katie and Alejandro went into the garden, came back out and he left her to go get punch so shes in a hallway looking at paintings, Hotarus just standing by the stairs, Ace is talking with Rosalie in the lounge so if your invited charrie can knock on the door and i could have ace answer and your guy charrie could run into katie Or Ace and Rosalie.. Or Alejandro. xD ))

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 10-24-2010 at 09:17 PM..

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 10-24-2010, 09:20 PM

The blonde male let chortled and shook his head."If you say so,"[/b] he answered with a shrug. He looked up to where she pointed and he nodded. "Be right back," he said quietly. As he walked across the room to the punch bowl he saw many people looking at him. And by people he meant girls. As soon as he reached the punch bowl a new girl was standing in front of him talking to him. Lightly he rubbed the back of his head and allowed her to introduce herself. Then she began rambling about her father... great.

Rosalie smiled as he said he hate the sun too. Most found her crazy for disliking the sun so much, but really it was just annoying. She looked over as he frowned. "You're not that pale," she said quietly, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you upset." She apologized quietly looking to Ace. Really she hadn't meant to. Then again her mind went back to her grandmother. She shook her head and looked at Ace in concern hoping he wasn't mad at her.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 10-24-2010, 09:21 PM

Lin was walking to the door of the Vladimir's house. She smiled and knocked on the door. She brushed some of her hair out her face and waited for someone to answer the door. 'Okay this is it! I get to come into the Vladimir's place! I wounder what it looks like in there!' Lin was very excited, she really wanted to see what the Vladimir's household looked like on the inside.

((I'll wait to do something with Rin.))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 10-24-2010, 09:34 PM

Katie continued down the hallway, eying the next piece...and the next piece... and finally after awhile she got bored and turned back. Thats when she noticed Alejandro talking to some girl by the punch bowl. She smirked, holding back her laugh since all the girls wanted him. She decided it would be rude to pull him away from the girl so she leaned against the door frame of the door leading into the hallway and watched with a smile. Thats when she accidently bumped into a boy with dark hair." Oh sorry..." She said, giving a weak smile." I'm such a kultz sometimes."

Ace shook his head." You didn't upset me." He noticed her face." Whats wrong?" He asked, running a hand threw his hair and putting his hand on her shoulder." Is something bothering you?" He asked. He then looked at his almost white skin." Good, I don't want people to think im a shut in." He smirked.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 10-24-2010, 09:40 PM

Rin wa drinking some punch when something ran into him. He looked at Katie with surprise, 'I didn't see that coming..'. "It's fine, I'm sure it was an accident." Rin said as he put the glass of punch on the table, that was next to him. He held his hand out and said "My name is Rin by the way.".

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 10-24-2010, 09:42 PM

Alejandro luckily heard the knock on the door and easily excused himself from the conversation heading towards the door. He shook his head and sighed as he slipped away still holding a cup for Katie. Opening the door he smiled at the girl standing in the door. "Good evening, Please step in. If I could just see your invitation then I will let you farther past the door way," he said softly as he let the dark haired female in the door.

The blonde looked up once she felt his hand on her shoulder. She smiled slightly as he said she had not offended him. "I'm sorry if I reacted so strangely. I'm always worried about hurt people's feelings on accident... but otherwise, nothing is wrong as long as you're not upset with me," Rosalie answered lightly. Sure, it was a slight lie, but this boy did not want to hear about how she was tormented by her grandmother's sudden death. She had suddenly struck ill the past month with a pale complexion. Being her father's mother her mother showed so sympathy while her daughter cried at her beside. "You're not that pale. I would say you would have to lock yourself in a closet a few more years to gain the shut in look," she answered lightly with a laugh.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 10-24-2010, 09:46 PM

Katie took his hand." Hi, I'm Katie." She said, eying him." Are you one of the brothers that live here as well?" She just kept running into them! First Hotaru, Then Alejandro and now him?! Could she meet a regular guy at this place? "It was, sorry if I spilled your punch." She said, looking at his shirt to make sure she hadn't stained it. She watched Alejandro go towards the door and then looked back at the boy.

Ace watched his older brothers go to the door." Well I got outside everyday, but usually at night since its so nice up here on the hill at night." He said, dropping his hand from her shoulder."Want some punch?" He asked, standing up since he was a little thirsty himself after finishing his wine.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 10-24-2010, 09:51 PM

Lin smiled and bowed a little, she stepped into the door way. She pulled out a little bag and rummaged through it for a moment. After a few moments of rummaging she smiled and pulled out the invitation. She handed the invitation to Alejandro.

Rin nodded and said "Yes, I am one of the brothers that live here, why do you ask?". Rin looked at his shirt for a moment, he was seeing if he did spill some of his punch. H shook his head and said "No, you didn't spill my punch.".

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 10-24-2010, 09:52 PM

Drak sat on a stone bent with a book in his hand. He was always reading. He was hoping that somewhere there was a book that told about the fountain, and why they had become these creatures. He didn't really want to be bothered, but his brothers thought that this would stop people from sneaking around just to get a look inside, but what would happen if the guests stayed 'til four? They were more than likely to run for the hills and return with an angry mob.

Novalee walked up to the manson. She was excited to meet the family that moved into the famous house. She wondered who else was going to be there, and what this family was going to be like. She knocked on the door, a little nervous at who would appear behind it.

Last edited by flamethrower1391; 10-24-2010 at 11:06 PM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 10-24-2010, 09:58 PM

Katie looked towards a boy that was outside sitting on a stone bench. She looked at Rin when she heard someone knock on the side door. There were many doors to the home."Oh, no reason... you just all look like brothers." She smiled.
Ace heard the door. "RIN! Go answer that!" He called.

Katie gave him a small wave."Bye." She looked towards Alejandro, who was still occupied and went out towards the boy reading. She shivered a little." Don't ya think its a bit cold outside ?" She asked with a small grin, not really outside.. but standing in the doorway to talk to him.

((There, Rin and takayumi can talk ^^ now to get Drak to go and talk with someone .. xD arent I such a good match maker? xDD))

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 10-24-2010, 10:00 PM

Alejandro smiled and nodded once he received her invitation. "Thank you very much. You can go and get some punch from the middle table, I hope you have a wonderful time," he grinned at the female looking at her official invitation. He heard another knock and opened up the door. "Good Evening miss. Please come inside. I just need to see your invitation before you can get past me," he grinned softly letting another girl into the building.

Rosalie smiled at him and nodded. "I really like being outside at night. Is it really? There's a little pond by my house that I like to sit by at night," she replied. As he slipped his hand off her shoulder her blue eyes looked at him. The blonde looked at him standing up and nodded. "I would love some, would you like me to come with you?" she asked gently.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 10-24-2010, 10:04 PM

((aww um... hmm. Rin should just go talk to takayumi xD ))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 10-24-2010, 10:05 PM

Rin was going to go get the door but Alejandro beat him to it. He sighed and walked back to the place he was at a few moments ago. He picked up his glass and drank some of his punch.

Lin smiled and said "Okay.". She walked too the table that had a bowl of punch on it. She got a cup and fille it with punch. She smiled and drank some of it.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 10-24-2010, 10:05 PM

((Or takayumi should talk to him... xD ))

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 10-24-2010, 10:09 PM

Novalee pulled out handed the boy her invitation. "Good evening, sir. Thank you for inviting me to this gorgeous manson. I always wanted to see the inside, but never had the time to sneak in." She peeked around the boy. It seemed like someone had just arrived right before her.

Drak looked toward the doorway. "Oh hello there. You must be one of our guests." He stood up and walked up to the girl. Since she was a guest, he should act like a proper host. "It is a little chilly, but nothing that I can't handle."

Last edited by flamethrower1391; 10-24-2010 at 11:07 PM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-24-2010, 10:12 PM

((>.> wow i missed alot <.<))