Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-06-2010, 04:26 PM

"Yea at less he choose a power that make since to him. Not like some of the other who don't listen to that and want cooler powers instead of the simple one that choose them. Those the sun is not a simple power its very deathly." Then he watch Airx moved to him, he was about to go to Airx but this made it easier. Match wrapped his arms around Airx and pulled him closer to him. "I want to hear your voice yet its paining you... So stop trying Airx for to day. We can get you to try again tomorrow." He held his brother close not liking how sickly he was looking and he did scare Match a little. He was starting to wonder if the reason Airx wasn't telling about his powers was he was being killed by them. He had watched it happened before with some of the others but Airx had pass that stage of the testing... Why was he still so sickly he didn't know. Match moved Airx hand to his face so that he could read his face with the hand. "Then touch me its ok. What ever it is your kepting from us which mind you I don't like it your keeping things from us. But you can touch me if it will make you happy. I've just miss the three of us all together for a very long thing."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-06-2010, 11:55 PM

"But if i don't try to use it then i may lose it forever." Airx whispered to Match as he cuddled into his brother, tracing the features on his brother's face as he smiled softly at him. He missed them dearly and was glad that he had what little time he did with them, he wantted to make the most out of being with them as much as he could. He let his hand trail from his face and down his neck, over his chest and around to his back until he was hugging the man close to him, kissing him lightly on the lips before he cuddle into him even more. He wantted to say more to Match but things were just to painful for him, he was actually sad that he was hidding things from them, that he was keeping things locked away for thier own good, he didn't like it when people worried about him.

Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 11-07-2010, 12:21 AM

Lin woke up for a little while. "Can I come sit on the Couch." he said as he softly rubbed his eyes. He was still really sleepy, but he could feel the sun's rays about to brake the dawns first light. He the Disited to curle up between his two brothers. "I miss you." he said to the two of them, gently placing a hand on on both of there legs. He was out cold in the next few mins. He's breathing slowed, and only the faint sound of his breathing could be heard.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-07-2010, 03:35 AM

Match returned the kissed back to Airx. He hels his brother tightly aganist him. Letting him know he would be there for him. "Then talk a little at a time, But for now easy your voice and enjoy the touch." He smiled as Lin crawled over to them and laid on the couch with them. Match pulled Lin on to his lap and softly petting his hair. "He really is soo cute."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-07-2010, 05:33 AM

"We missed you too, Lin." Airx whispered as he kissed his little brother, letting him be between him and Match as he held them both. "He is.....he would be starving for our love like I am."he whispered as he ran his hand through Lin's hair before he kissed them both again, as he cuddled into them, not wantting the contact to leave.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-07-2010, 02:34 PM

Match just held on to Airx other hand keeping on on Lin. "You straving for it?" Match got as close as he could to Airx while keeping Lin on his lap. "You know all you have to do is ask... Whisper on the winds I can come to you, you don't have to wait this long years inbetween the trails. I'll give you what ever I can to feed your needs. I love both of you so very much."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-07-2010, 07:51 PM

"I know i could have asked....but i was to busy like you were by taking people rain." Airx said to him as he smiled, then it was like something hadclicked in his head as he stood up and dug around in his pocket, pullinga book out as he took a piece of wood and made some dots in the paper before he tucked it way once more and sat back down. "I love you both too. Lin is the one who needs it most at the moment, after all i have waitted this long waitting a bit longer will not kill me." he whispered, coughing a little bit before he smiled, looking down at Lin, he had a feeling that it was morning now, it might have been the fact that Yoyo was chirping. He loved both his brothers and he would love to show them that he did but he wouldn't do so unless one they asked him or two they had there time together or three he asked them.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 11-07-2010, 08:24 PM

Lin slowly woke to the sun. "I'm not ready.." he wiggled a little before opening his eyes. He looked at his two brothers as he rubbed his eyes. "You guys are really here. I thought it was a dream." he said as he hugged both of them. "'I'm gland you guys are here Ive missed you so much." he pulled them both into his arms and sweetly smiled.
He looked up at the bird and walked up the bight tree that was in the light house. He climbed to the very top where the bird was. "Yoyo... time to eat." he said as he looked up at the bird. The bird landed on his shoulder, he slowly climbed down as he looked back at his brothers on the couch. "Can I make brakfast?" he asked softly.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-07-2010, 11:34 PM

"Good morning Lin, why not if you want to spoil us with your cooking why not." Match said as he pulled Airx in to his lap now that Lin was no longer there. He cuddled Airx and watch Lin. "Airx You don't have to wait you never did, I don't care how busy I am if you call I'll come I mean it. I only wish I could make that promiss to Lin... but until he passes the trails I can not see him until the trails are over or the test days." Match sighed.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-08-2010, 01:07 AM

Airx smiled and nodded his head yes in reply to what Lin had asked of them, hugging him back as he watched Lin scamper off in search of Yoyo and to began making food for them. "Then it is regreatable of me to tell you that i will be staying with Lin until he finishes the tests.......then i can leave. So i guess we better love you until then." he whispered, his voice was starting to sound a bit more normal, it was still rough but it was more towards the sweet melody of the birds like it used to be. He coughed once more before he cuddled into Match's embrace, tilting his head back enough to kiss the man on his lips as he leaned into him, listening to the noises around them.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-08-2010, 01:14 AM

Match kissed Airx deeply pulling him him tight to him. "This is only the first test... he still has three more after it... each test.... are hunderns of years apart... I won't be able to here inbettween the test... I can't" he sighed and looked down a little.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-08-2010, 02:28 AM

Airx kissed Match just as deeply, even french kissing him a little bit before he cuddle into him even more, listening to everything that Lin was doing and what Match was saying to him. "Why? So why can't you come between the tests?" he asked the man as he turnned to hug him back, kissing him on the neck and nipping it a little bit as he got as close to Match as he could with out actually sleeping with him.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-08-2010, 02:32 AM

"The same reason I could not come see you inbetween the test. The island won't let me get near them until the test days around around. Lin can't leave the island until his 3 test is done but even then he problemly going be on it still." Match enjoy the touch and kissing and play right back. Those his eyes wonder to Jin softly. "I'm sorry... My powers just can not mix with the barriers during those times."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-08-2010, 03:41 AM

"Then i will just have to love you both when i can. That is one thing about my powers that i am thankful for, the fact that i can come and go when I can." Airx whispered to him as he stopped and seemed like he was looking over to where Lin was at, he wantted to pull thier little brother into thier pile so that all three of them could get really close, but Lin wantted to make them breakfast, and he wasn't going to stop him from doing so."At least you can give us good weather." he whispered as he he rubbed the side of the man's face with his hand before leaning forward and kissing him softly on the lips before he got off of him.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-08-2010, 03:51 AM

Match about pouted as the kiss was broke and Airx had gotten off of him. "where are you going?"

Fiona_Watergate

Old 11-08-2010, 11:22 PM

Lin came back into the small area. "I brought food. Sorry it's only fruit and veggies. I don't eat meat." he said softly as he brought the big plate of food to his two brothers. "So what do you guys think about me and the sun. Were getting along so far." he said softly as he made a table from some roots. He gently set the plate on it. "where you going brother?" he asked Airx "I don't want to be with out either of you ever again." he said softly.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-09-2010, 03:13 AM

Match moved over to the table and smield at the meal and started to eat some of it. "Its ok you don't eat meat, this is fine, those like I told Airx you will be without me after this test is over,..."

Fiona_Watergate

Old 11-09-2010, 03:17 AM

Lin looked up at his brother. "What? Why?" his eyes filled with tears as he sat on the couch. "I don't want to be with out you...please don't go." he said as he snuggled up against his big brother. "I can't do it again." tears began to flow from his eyes. "I don't want to do it again."

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-09-2010, 03:26 AM

"Lin you will have Airx by your side just not me. I can be here inbetween the tests until you finsh them..." Match sighed and hugged Lin and kissed Lin forehead.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 11-09-2010, 03:34 AM

Lin just snuggled up to his oldest brother. "I don't want to do it with out either of you...." he said softly as he looked over at Airx. "please Airx... Please tell him to stay." he said as tears flowed down his face. "I'll change I don't want the sun..." he said as he looked up to his brother. "I'll pick something else. yeah I'll just pick something else... then can you stay." he asked his eyes still flowing with tears. He didn't understand why his brother couldn't be here. He longged to stay with his brother for ever.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-09-2010, 03:50 AM

"Lin it dose not matter what power you pick me not being aloud inbetween the trails will not change. My powers won't let me. I can come to the test and trail days and once all of them are ove rI can stay here with you but not until you pass them all. You know inbetween the trail is 500 years so this will be hard on me too."

Fiona_Watergate

Old 11-09-2010, 03:53 AM

Lin couldn't stop crying. He felt a sudden lose. He didn't have words to say any more. He pulled his knees up to his chest. He looked at his brothers, it was just a silent look, nothing could be said at this point. He was still crying. "I don't want to." he said into his legs.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-09-2010, 03:58 AM

"Lin stop that." He pulled Lin on to his lap. "You have to go through your trails and get your power. Think of this way once your a full god we can alway be together. So think of me as the prize at the end of the game. I love you Lin. Plus the test them selfs last for 10years each so its not like we won't have time together."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-10-2010, 12:35 AM

((>.> what i miss?))

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-10-2010, 12:36 AM

(basically not much match told lin he could not be there in bettween the trail and lin is crying and he brough us out breakes furits and veggs no meat.)