Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-28-2010, 11:47 PM

"LIN!! LIN!! Don't make me have to ride on the wind to find you." Match called out as he was too lost in the maze. He wa sup set he know his other brother was keeping serect from him and he did not like it at all.

Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 12-01-2010, 01:26 AM

Lin looked up at the sun as he laid in his bed of grass. "Sun If you don't mind could you shine your rays on me just for a bit. Would you could you guide my blind brother over to me?" he asked. As Lin asked cloudes began to from just en enough to where the sun was just shining on him. He smiled as he felt to warm rays all over him. "thank you." he said softly." he just wanted the fighting to stop. he though if he came out here he could make the two stop. This is where he waited for his two dear brothers.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-01-2010, 02:03 AM

(eh i am at a lost aas to what to post at the moment lol)

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-01-2010, 02:16 AM

(i think its ok to find lin now lol)

Match cheated and floated on the wind over the maze and soon spoted Lin. "Hey Airx Lin in the cneter." He looked over to where Airx was traped in the maze as he look over the maze from above it.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-01-2010, 02:31 AM

Airx heard what Match had said, waveing his hand at them as he continued to kneel there and cough onto the ground, feeling the blood come out his mouth before he managed to sit up and rub at his mouth before he slowly made his way towards them, it took him far longer then it had Match, after all he was blind so it would natrully take him far longer then anyone else.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 12-01-2010, 02:36 AM

Lin looked over at his two brothers. then back up at the clouds. "The sun... I can asked it to do stuff. She dose what I ask." he said softly to his brothers. He smiled sweetly as he stayed in the grass. "Come join me brothers." he said softly. He was happy that they were there with him.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-01-2010, 02:38 AM

Match landed next to Lin and looked over to Airx so very worried. He know some thing was wrong but his own brother would not truest him enough to tell him. He was very up set by this. He sat down on the grass. "So Lin why you bring us out here?"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-01-2010, 02:47 AM

Airx gave them a wary smile, after all he was pale so it was hard to tell if he was sick or not. He laid down nextto both of them with Lin between him and Match, to help keep them from argueing with each other once more. He knew he made Match upset with all his secrets but he couldn't help it after all he saw it as thier own good. "You two are very close already....you may not have to do the first trail." he whispered as he smiled even more.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-01-2010, 02:51 AM

"His have to still but its clear it will be an easy A for him." Match said hugged Lin.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 12-01-2010, 02:53 AM

Lin smiled. "I never though she would pick me. I remember when I was just a kid... mom use to tell me that the stars are mine... I didn't know she really meant it." he said softly. He looked at his brothers. "I just needed to clear my head." he said softly to Matches question. This was his single place where he could be alone with the sun. The sun shined softly on the boys.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-01-2010, 02:56 AM

"I guess I understand now." Match smiled. "Well its nice when you realized you own power. Those when the test is over I have to leave until the next meeting. The next test I mean."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-01-2010, 03:01 AM

"I believe that i stupid." Airx myumbled talking about Match leaveing but he didn't say it loud enough for him to hear him, after all it would have caused another fight between them and they didn't need to make Lin depressed even more then they have already. "Lin...that was Mother's gift, her power, she always told Match when i was little not to let his emotions get the better of him or else something bad would happen." Airx said to him in a humorious way, not mentioning what thier mother said to him, after all it was nothing like the other's were told and she never said it around anyone else.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-01-2010, 03:05 AM

"Yeah well even if my emotion run high its ok the world needs to be shaken up a little now and then." He smirked.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 12-01-2010, 03:12 AM

Lin smiled at his brothers. "Now guys." he said in a playful manner. He didn't want to leave. This single moment was the best thing to ever happen with him and his brothers. He was glad to have strong brothers.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-02-2010, 12:09 AM

"Well its true. Any way... We should be at the locate for the test at the big island in 5 days from now. so lets make the most of this time ok?" Match kissed Lin then Airx. "I'm going to miss you both after I have to leave."

Fiona_Watergate

Old 12-02-2010, 12:21 AM

Lin nodded as he held both of there hands. "I'm going to miss you Match." he said softly as he snuggled his face into Matches neck, for only a moment then he looked at his other brother. He was happy to have both of them there. It was the nicest thing to have since the last time he saw them was five hundred years.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-02-2010, 03:14 PM

(just asume that Airx fell asleep at the moment)

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-03-2010, 01:28 AM

Match looked up at the sun. "Well what do we want to do today?"