SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 10-30-2014, 07:39 AM

Evil sleep
So hot and, thus, so tired. Stupid melting weather, why must you torment me?!

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-30-2014, 07:41 AM

Awww, bad weather! Take it easy on the Potatoe!!
Yes, and if I keep staying up late, I won't fix this bad sleep routine that doesn't work well at all with my school schedule.

It was crazy hot here today... not totally sure of how hot, but it was hot.
Hotter than I'm used to for almost November weather.
Crazy Southern California! I miss fall weather!
There are still roses in bloom on campus! Crazy crazy!

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 10-30-2014, 07:53 AM

Bad sleep routines... my life >_>

I think the weather is going crazy everywhere. It should be hot now, but not soooo hot. That hot is for December. It's supposed to be spring now. We also get these weird cold days like yesterday. Crazy crazy!

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-30-2014, 08:03 AM

Stupid sleep patterns is my life too.

I think this weather is normal for SoCal but for a NorCal girl like myself this isn't normal.
But I agree. Weather needs I learn to make up it's mind xD lol

Lavinia
Queen Procrastinator!

Old 10-30-2014, 08:12 AM

Hah yeah, i just checked the weather report for today and it could be summer temperatures in london O_O

It's halloween tomorrow for christ sake!!

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-30-2014, 08:16 AM

The weather just wants to keep is all on our toes!!

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 10-30-2014, 08:17 AM

Hark! There are clouds in the sky now O_o

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-30-2014, 08:20 AM

Do clouds usually bring cooler Temps?

I had a funny convo with my sis the other day - she forgot about the flipped seasons and had a facepalm moment. Haha - she's in Australia. I'm in California. Lol

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 10-30-2014, 08:21 AM

Slighty cooler, yes. You can still feel the humidity outside, though. It's a start!
Hehe, I always mess up seasons. She's not alone

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-30-2014, 08:24 AM

Yeah definitely a start.

And hahaha I do too. Same with time zones!!

Ok, back story - I posted this rose picture on FB... and then this convo happened in the comments on it:

Quote:
So she said it was beautiful, and I said: That's what I was thinking of too when I saw it - it still shocks me that we have roses in bloom... in late October! Just insanity! Haha! Although it is lovely to see them everywhere.

She said: I just had a derp moment then, I ws wondering "what's so weird about them blooming in October, it's spring that's when they're supposed to be blooming isn't it?" Um...hello me...she's in Autumn remember....Ooops!

I said: Oh, that happens to me frequently. Well not frequently but when it does I do the same thing "But... that's not what it's like here... oooooohhhhh. wait... flipped seasons." *face palm*

She said: Ah well keeps ya giggling!

I said: For sure! Gotta love things like that that just make you bust up laughing like a silly person - hey, at least that's a fun person to be! (Even if it makes people look at you strangely - haha!)

She said: Meh, those looks just make me laugh harder!

I said: Same here!! Because there's no point in trying to explain why you're laughing in the first place as it most likely won't even make sense to anyone else other than you and who ever or whatever made you laugh. And then she said: Exactly.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 10-30-2014, 08:29 AM

Haha! I dunno about other people, but I love facepalm moments. From me or someone else. They're just so potentially ridiculous. I had a friend who had 2 or 3 facepalms a day!

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 10-30-2014, 08:35 AM

Could I come in Cloud my friend? Sleep eludes me right now.

Lavinia
Queen Procrastinator!

Old 10-30-2014, 08:45 AM

Morning Storm, and same here.

Actually, i am tired, i just don't want to leave xD

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 10-30-2014, 08:46 AM

I wish it didn't. Got a long day of work ahead of me but I will survive. Might bite off heads but I will survive.

Lavinia
Queen Procrastinator!

Old 10-30-2014, 08:48 AM

Ack, sorry to hear that hun.

Luckily i've got a free day tomorrow, apart from walking the dog and cooking dinner for the family, so i can at least sleep in a little bit.

Hope you survive. One or two heads is fine but if you eat more than 5 i recommend a nap after work kay? xD

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 10-30-2014, 08:50 AM

Sounds good. I should be okay, but theire can be very frustrating people at work. Praying for a chill and quiet day tomorrow.

Lavinia
Queen Procrastinator!

Old 10-30-2014, 08:53 AM

Aw, i'll prey for you too.

I'm glad i don't still work for Wagamama near London, it would be REALLY busy today, and for the rest of the weekend. Ugh.

Handling a queue of tourists who want tables for 15 and serving in time for their return coaches when the restaurants full is NOT FUN

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 10-30-2014, 08:56 AM

That does not sound fun. For the most part my job is pretty good, but sometimes it gets busy intense or you get frustrating people wanting stuff. I work for the distribution center of the city mission. I get to sort through and take all the donations so we can give the stuff out to people who need it.

Lavinia
Queen Procrastinator!

Old 10-30-2014, 08:59 AM

Ah, it sounds rewarding at least, helping those in need!

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 10-30-2014, 09:02 AM

It is and I love it. Though sometimes when you have 5 donors pull up and there is only 3 people working or donors show up with truckloads of stuff right before close, I want to scream. But in the end I love my job.

Lavinia
Queen Procrastinator!

Old 10-30-2014, 09:09 AM

Yeah i guess most jobs have bad moments, but at least you love it for the most part :)

I just want to work in a library....somebody hire me! D=

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 10-30-2014, 01:48 PM

I hope you have a great day today Cloudy!

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-30-2014, 03:05 PM

Sorry, I totally crashed - I knew it was coming.

SZP: Oh, I love them too! They make me laugh!

Storm: Of course! I do hope that you managed to at least get a bit of sleep!
I know all about running on little to no sleep - that's been me for the past few weeks - going to classes with only 4 or so hours of sleep isn't fun. Hopefully work is calm and all of that and not crazy and stressful!

Lavi: I hope you got some sleep! (I'm probably going back to sleep after posting this).

llonka: Thanks! I need to try to start on homework today instead of taking my free day today as that's happening on Sunday as I get to meet John Barrowman on Sunday. Like get to get a picture WITH HIM! And get an autograph!! Eeeep!!!! Omg omg omg! Yeah, just kinda freaking out here. So that's my free day. :P

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-30-2014, 11:13 PM

*peeks in to see if your around yes*

(sorry if I disappear randomly. I'm in multiple threads)

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-30-2014, 11:14 PM

I'm around for another 30 or so minutes, unless I get distracted and disappear off.

(No worries, I'm not in multiple threads, but I'm trying to get things done offline that keep distracting me.)