Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 02-20-2008, 05:04 AM

"You going to walk?..or ride?" Lance asked looking down at Tristan. It was weird seeing the lad just stand there, but he knew that there had to be a reason.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2008, 05:08 AM

She tilted her head and blinked. "Um.. well.. its your horse, I thought it best I walk." She nodded and tilted her head down over her blue eyes.

Donut

Old 02-20-2008, 05:12 AM

"There room for you if you want up as well..of just grab one of the other ones..take mark's he won't mind.." lance said pointing over at one. Lance just wanted to make sure that they could move at a steady pace, and keep going.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2008, 05:27 AM

Celest looked over to Mark and walked over to him with a softly smiled she tilted her head. "May I please borrow your horse?" She noticed he didn't talk. "ya know... you can talk once in a while no ones going to slap you..." she commented and took the horse by the reins. "Have a good day mark, he will be fine.." she smiled back at him and pulled the horse over to Lance. "Um..." she patted the horse. He was smaller then Lance's horse. She lifted her foot and pulled herself on to the horse holding herself up. She didn't want it to seem she had experiences around horses. "AH he seems fine i guess."

Donut

Old 02-20-2008, 05:56 AM

"Great..then lets head out..Its going to take some time on the paths." Lance said as he lead the way out of his kingdom, and toward their destination.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2008, 06:00 AM

(( I ish drained sowwy i need to head to bed <3 just PM me when your on again ok ^^ i feel bad when you reply and when i think your not on XD)

Celest followed Lance as she petted the top of the horses head petting lightly while the horse began walk faster to keep in time with Lances rather large horse. "So...today is a fair day aye?"

Donut

Old 02-20-2008, 06:06 AM

"Yea, its not that bad..the clouds could go away though.." Lance suggested as he looked back at the lad. "Question for ya laddy...where you from anyway?" he asked

((ok, and sorry as well..i get on and off, then get sidetracked by other things too...my bad, and alright i will pm you sometime <3))

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2008, 02:35 PM

((thats fine i do that too XD i just feel bad if i think i am leaving you waiting >.>))

Tugging on the hat a bit as she rode beside him, she blinked and tilted her head. "Erm, a northern peasant village. My family worked hard for their money and I plan to do the same. Learned that from my father." She nodded and placed a hand on the horses head. "Just seemed like the time to go out and find a place to work figured, Lords Paige boy wouldn't be too bad. Once i got lost in the woods that is."

Donut

Old 02-20-2008, 02:38 PM

Lance chuckled as they strutted around. "Interesting, and I am glad you have chose that...I kinda needed one anyway.." He said looking over at the lad. "My last one up and quit on me, and left the castle..don't know where he had gone to, and have never seen him again.." he said "I miss him.." He added.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-21-2008, 12:09 AM

Thinking she nods and tilts her head. Now she understands a bit Lance liked guys. (XD) Feeling relieved she relaxed and began looking around. "When is resting time? Just curious, Not sure how much distance you'd want to travel per day."

Donut

Old 02-21-2008, 05:23 AM

(funny, i am trying to get a way so that she would want to stay but its not working, and hes not gay..lol) Lance looked back at her. "Just a bit more, then we can stop.." he said seeing a little clearing in the path up ahead.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 12:15 AM

(( haha i know :P just figured it was funny to say ^^ and it would make the plot a bit more interesting mwhaha, i will make her stay one way or another maybe you can catch her as a girl XD))

She tilted her head watching him as she nodded a little. "So you care a lot for your last paige boy? tis good to know your a caring guy, I won't be afraid to make a mistake." Smiling a little it was a pleasure to hear they will rest soon. She was dieing for a bath.

Donut

Old 02-22-2008, 02:33 AM

They got to the clearing, and its where the river was near by. Lance got off Rusty, and brought down his bag, and sat down on the ground. "The rivers near by, I was thinking of a bath maybe, to clean up a bit.." He said suggesting one for the lad as well.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 03:53 AM

Celest blinked as she jumped off her horse looking at Lance as if he had two heads. "If it's alright with you Lance, I shall wait til you have had yours before i take mine. Robbers... you know someone should be here watching the stuff..." She nodded and began rubbing down her horse. "And i need to take care of the horses." She kept up the excuses.

Donut

Old 02-22-2008, 03:56 AM

Lance looked at the lad then nodded. "Good idea, I will be back then.." He said then grabbed his things and headed toward the river to clean up. He got in the water and started washing, then just went under the water a few times, just liking the water.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 04:12 AM

Celest sighed softly and rested her head against the horse's back softly nuzzling. "I hate to lie but I have no choice." She rubbed down both horses and waited until Lance gets back before she takes the bath she wants. Sitting down she set up a small blanket that the horse used under the saddle on the ground for her to lay on and collect some wood for a small fire. "Atleast i won't freeze tonight eh?"

Donut

Old 02-22-2008, 04:18 AM

Lance walked back a bit later, still drying his hair. "Ok, I got this, you go ahead. He said, not realizing that he had left his sword there at the river. He did the same with Rusty's blanket, and sat back down on the ground.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 04:22 AM

Nodding a bit paranoid about Lance she pushed her self off the ground. Walking towards the water she looked up the land and down looking for any sign of move ment before walking over to the tree she pulled over her clothing and hung them on the tree branch before sleeping down in to the water up to her neck. She wiggled and shivered. the water felt gold to her small body but she liked the feeling of being clean. Ducking under the water she washed up her hair and face.

Donut

Old 02-22-2008, 04:28 AM

"Crap.." lance said a bit later not seeing his sword anywhere at their little camp spot. He slowly walked back over toward the rive, and talked before he got all the way. "Umm..Lad..? You see my sword any ware?" He asked hoping it was there.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 04:37 AM

Unable to hear him because she was under water she stuck her head up a bit and wiped the water from her eyes and the hair out of her face humming softly. She had her back to him and was swimming a bit but still hidden by the water, so he couldn't make out her body form. She humed more and began a few words in a light whisper to herself. The chain around her neck sparkled a bit from the reflection of the sun.

Donut

Old 02-22-2008, 04:39 AM

"Oh..there it is.." He said and grabbed his sword. It was along the river bank. Then he was turning to walk back to the spot.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 04:42 AM

(( XD thats all you got get your sword and go? O.o not gonna even try to look!? ))

Celest kept swimming along the water not really wanting to go back.

Donut

Old 02-22-2008, 04:46 AM

(Not wanting to be a pirv, and all..she already thinks hes gay..lol)

Lance turned back toward the lad. "You have any clue what you are wanting to food?" He asked curiously, befor he walked back all the way.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 04:55 AM

(( oye XD lol im here writing a buncha stuff and you give me a line))

Celest turned around quickly in the water instantly pulling her arms over her chest when she heard the voice but, it must have been her imagination because no one was there. Sighing she quickly went back to shore and dressed, before returning to the resting site. "I feel better.." she nodded pulling the hat over her head.

Donut

Old 02-22-2008, 05:00 AM

((sorry, I try, but there are times that I wright more than like 6 so bare with me. and did she not see me? or what..I am lost...lol (don't take much)))

Lance seen that the lad cover his chest like he actually was a she. But he left at that, and he would talk about it when the lad, or whoever came back to the spot. He just thought to himself as he waited for him to return. The one thing that kept passing him, was 'is he really a girl, or was I imaging things?' He thought.