Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-24-2012, 08:57 PM

"I heard. "she said. SHe then walked in and looked at ant.

Ant was Working with your Dog-bot. He was Apparently trying to add Shielding Technology too it, and too busy to notice you two. The work seemed to be Relaxing the dog.

"Yup.....He's a total Gear-head "she siad, shaking her head.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 07-24-2012, 09:15 PM

"Um ant i ran into your sister she said she was looking for you," Eva said.

Andraus

Old 07-24-2012, 09:34 PM

Ant stop's, seemingly calm. He then turns around, and points a USP .45 at her ."Why hello, sis. What Could I possibly owe the 'pleasure'?" he asked

"The Military has called in the A&C strike team to find Our father's pet project, Android 1337 Designation Evangelion. My CO know's you were hired to track it down, so I thought I'd help you out. "she said.

Last edited by Andraus; 07-24-2012 at 09:36 PM..

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-24-2012, 09:46 PM

Eva didn't say anything. Did she really jsut lead someone trying to catch her to Anthony?

Andraus

Old 07-24-2012, 10:36 PM

"Do you really think i'm going to believe you? Last time we worked together, You Cheated me out of the Reward, claiming you killed that Bio-terrorist yourself. "He said.

"That was Different! mom needed the money for her Operation, and she sure as hell wasen't getting it from you or Father. "she said.

"Of course He wouldnt pay! Would you pay for a Women who took your daughte, left you, and Married a Colonel in the Military? I sure as hell wouldn't. You and mom are Both Coniving Thieve's, and I don't want anything to do with you "Ant said angerily.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-25-2012, 01:17 AM

Eva didn't say anything. She disn't want to give herself away.

Andraus

Old 07-25-2012, 01:29 AM

"look, By my Authority as a Captain in the U.S. Army, I have Authorization to Forcibly Take your Information on the subject. Please, hand over all "she was saying, before she tripped. She put her hand on the storage Container, and Eva's old body falled out. "what the....you found her!? Finally, we can put this-"

Ant took her shoulder, and put his pistol to her head "you are going to sit down. Your going to shut up and your going to listion to me.....Eva, help me tie her up, please " he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-25-2012, 01:37 AM

Eva got some ropes and tied a knott that was escape proof.

Andraus

Old 07-25-2012, 01:48 AM

"i Assume this is her?"she asked, looking at Eva "You know, when I escape, The Army is going to mark you a traitor "she said

Ant looked at her "Who said your going to leave? you leave her, you will not speak a word of this. I don't want harm to come too you, but If you bring harm to her, I will not hesitate to put a bullet in your head" he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-25-2012, 02:04 AM

" why do your people want me so bad?" eva asked the girl.

Andraus

Old 07-25-2012, 02:08 AM

"while I only have 3 of Dad's Password's, I was able to Gather some information at the lab. Dad was planning to make Significant Upgrade's to you, to make you not only a Maid/caretaker, But a Bodyguard. You were to be designed with various Defensive capability's. "she said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-25-2012, 02:32 AM

" that doesn't answer my question though," she said.

Andraus

Old 07-25-2012, 02:39 AM

"your body is almost that of a humans. Your brain's only partically synthetic, You have a Regular spine, and your muscles are organic. You also have several human organs"she said. "If humanity could get life-supporting tech like that, it would help alot of soldiers, and mediclly disabled people"she said

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-25-2012, 02:54 AM

" so who killed your father?" she asked.

Andraus

Old 07-25-2012, 03:07 AM

"Colonel Alexander D. Mason. "she said. "My father had it coming. He Refused to sign up with a Weapon's contract with the Military, and the Cyborgnetic Enhancement's on you are beyond our Scientest's. We can't access the Schematic's to your building, because someone Ejected them out of the system" she said.

"That would be me "Ant said, and held up a Ruby-Data Moduale.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-25-2012, 03:32 AM

"You humans are so confusing. Why would you kill someone just for not agreeing with you? It makes no sense at all," Eva said.

Andraus

Old 07-25-2012, 03:51 AM

"Call it breaking off the weakest link. If a Subordinate Is Working on it's own, it could Start Separating the Colony, if you want to use Ant's as a Example. If a Colony Separate's, it will cause a uprising. If my father had published you, people would Naturally flock around him. "She said.

Ant listioned For awhile, then walked up, and deliberitly Slapped Kyou across her face.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-27-2012, 03:50 AM

Eva just stood there, not saying a word. She wouldn't get involved with family issues. She only wanted to know why she was getting hunted.

Andraus

Old 07-27-2012, 05:22 AM

Ant put a gun to her head "your going to tell me why Eva's being hunted, or i swear on my father's grave, il blast your head off "he said

She looked up at him "They want to use her body for the Super-soldier Project. We could make the ultimate weapon with her "she said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-27-2012, 01:14 PM

" If the other soldiers are as easy to capture as you i don't think that will be a problem," she said.

Andraus

Old 07-27-2012, 05:35 PM

"I did nothing because he's my brother. The other's won't hesitate. "she said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-27-2012, 08:13 PM

"But the other's don't know i have switched bodies now do they," she siad.

Andraus

Old 07-27-2012, 08:24 PM

"No, but It won't take them long to find out.......Come on, Eva, we got to Break into the lab "He said, and untied his sister. "Your gonna help us do so. "He said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-02-2012, 12:13 AM

"How do you know we can trust her?" Eva asked.

Andraus

Old 08-02-2012, 12:53 AM

"We're not. Minute she try's to sell us out, the Minute I blow her head off "He said, pulling a Explosive Coller around her neck.