Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-01-2014, 03:28 AM

Sonia calms down and soon falls asleep. Carlos lets out a sigh of relief. "That's amazing." He says softly as he takes his now sleeping daughter back. He kisses her cheek in thanks. "I should get her back in bed." He loves that Kendal's immediate family has been so accepting of all of this.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-01-2014, 03:45 AM

Queen Flora smiles she was happy Sonia had fallen a sleep for her. "Good idea good night. if you need help again ask a maid. they mighty be able to sing her to sleep for you." Flora says before he walks off with his daughter. she then walks off to head to the kitchen for that glass of water. she wonder if King Kirin are Queen Aimi had sing their own kids to sleep some nights?

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-01-2014, 03:58 AM

Carlos knows that he can sing his own daughter to sleep. Now that he knows that it works for her.

It is morning and Marcus wakes with a yawn and a stretch. He was glad he was able to visit his family lots, and was glad that this time Flora could come with him. He knows that being queen she won't always be able to come with him.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-03-2014, 09:01 AM

Flora slowly starts to wake up yet yawns softly. "Good Morning Marcus id you sleep well?" Queen Flora ask her Lover softly in a sweet voice. she was unsure if she should tell him what had. happen last night but nothing bad had happen form it.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-03-2014, 02:11 PM

"Good morning love." Marcus says with a smile stretching his wings. He leans over and kisses Flora's cheek. "What's on your schedule today?" He asks as he sits up. He was looking forward to his classes today. He is also looking forward to spending time with his niece and nephew. He was just so very happy right now.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-04-2014, 02:12 AM

"I am going to see one of the doctors today. I have been feeling a bit ill lately when I first wake up. oh no not again." Flora says as she gets out of bed then runs to the bathroom. she gets to the toilet in time then starts to throw up. but wonder why this had happen? sure they love each other sleep in the same bed with each other. but was worried about getting sick so suddenly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-04-2014, 02:51 AM

Marcus goes and rubs her back as she throws up. He is worried for his bride to be. "Would you like me to go with you? I know I have lessons but perhaps I could postpone them." He says still rubbing her backc.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-04-2014, 03:07 AM

Queen Flora moans out as she really dislike throwing up. she the grabs some toilet paper wipe her mouth off. then flush the toilet at least two times. "Yes please come with me to be honest. I am worried Love maybe I should not have breakfast yet." she says to her husband to be with a soft smile. while slowly getting up so she can go get dress. at least Marcus would be with her when seeing the doctor. it makes her feel slightly better.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-04-2014, 07:48 PM

"Do you think you could hold down some dry toast?" He asks as he helps her into their bedroom. He is worried for his bride. He hopes that it is nothing. Marcus helps her get dressed. He hopes his instructors will understand when he doesn't show up for his lessons.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-05-2014, 03:33 AM

"Maybe,I wonder if the doctor mighty. have some advice for me on what to eat when sick?" Queen Flora says in a soft voice yet blush's. Marcus was being so sweet to help her out like this. she hope his teachers would not mind. that he is helping his future wife out while she. is under the weather so to speak.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-05-2014, 03:54 AM

Marcus quickly gets dressed then goes to see if Flora needs his help. "You ready to go love?" He asks her worry fills his voice. He is doing his best to stay calm.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-05-2014, 04:11 AM

Flora smiles then gives her groom to be a kiss on the cheek. "Yes I am ready to go Marcus. please don't worry to much. I don't want you to get stress out before,I even see the doctor." she says to her Prince while giving him a small peck on the cheek. but was ready to leave their room. so they can go eat some breakfast to start there day.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-05-2014, 04:45 AM

"Do you want to eat or go straight to the doctor?" HE asks. He will live this choice up her. Though if he had his way they would be going straight to the doctors.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-05-2014, 04:52 AM

"I would like go see the doctor first. then maybe we can get something to eat." Flora says to her Lover in a kind voice. the young queen wonder if getting ill all of sudden. has to do with her getting sick when first waking up?

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-05-2014, 04:29 PM

Marcus nods and leads her to the doctors.

After the doctor looks her over he can't help but smile. "I have good news for the two of you."

Last edited by Kirin Rosenbaum; 12-05-2014 at 04:37 PM..

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-06-2014, 01:36 AM

Queen Flora smiles yet wonder what the good news. could be? "What is it Doctor? is it the reason why I been sick lately?" Queen Flora ask the doctor as she looks,over to Marcus. trying to think what this good news could be? she wonder if ti would change there lives?

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-06-2014, 02:39 AM

"You're three months pregnant." He says with a smile.

Marcus lets out a small gasp. Of all the things he thought the doctor would say this wasn't one of them. All of a sudden a huge smile breaks out on his face. He's going to be a father.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-06-2014, 07:29 AM

"Oh my this is wonderful news. Marcus we are going to be parents should e tell your family?" she ask in a soft voice a happy smile on her face. even if this baby has wings are no wings. either way she would be happy no matter what happens. Flora was starting to blush she is so excited. she wonder if the doctor had anything else to tell her? if she needs to be on any sort of diet for the baby? but hope the royal court at home would be happy for them.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-06-2014, 01:47 PM

The nurse comes in with some papers. She hands them to the doctor. The doctor smiles and thanks her and then turns to Flora. "Here is some information. I'll want you to come see me at least once a month." He puts up a hand seeing Flora starting to speak. "I know you have your own doctors, but this child could have wings, which I"m sure your doctor at home hasn't dealt with before. I'd just like to keep an eye on you as well." He says with a friendly smile.

Marcus is happy but very speechless. He's going to be a father. He's going to have a child. He is in complete awe of this. He does wonder though how this will play out in both kingdoms. He and Flora conceived this child before marriage.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-07-2014, 12:35 AM

Queen Flora smiles understanding what the doctor had said. "I'll have to try come here once a month then. but oh dear this baby as not planed for at all what will everyone say? I am scared I'm still new to being a queen. we are having a child out of wedlock." Flora says while starting to cry softly. she did not know what to do about this. she wish her mother was still around right now.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-07-2014, 04:29 AM

"We can move up the wedding. So we are married when the child is born." Marcus suggests. Though he knows moving it up will cause complications it might be easier then dealing with the negativity that will come if this child is born before they are married. "Though lets wait and see what mom and dad have to say." He smiles nuzzling her softly. "Whatever happens I am with you. No matter what."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-07-2014, 08:50 AM

"Marcus I really am happy about,having a baby. I'm just so nervous and no if we move the wedding up. it will cause us both a lot of stress,it would not be good for the baby." Queen Flora says to her Prince yet nuzzles him back softly. as she try's to talk calmly about this. she wonder what advice his parents would give them. [COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]"I think that is a good idea. but should we ask for some parenting advice form them too? I wonder if this baby will be boy are a girl? either one I'll be happy as long your happy."[/COLOR] she says in a soft voice finally stopping her tears by now. the young queen wanted good things for this family of there's.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-07-2014, 07:58 PM

"I'm happy with whatever we have. As long as the baby is healthy." Marcus says with a smile. "Is there anything else?" He asks the doctor.

"No you two are free to go." He says with a smile.

Marcus stands offering his hand to his bride. "Feel up for something light to eat?" He asks with a grin.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-07-2014, 09:31 PM

Flora smiles as she puts her hand in to his. "I could eat something heavy maybe. maybe I should start eating more since I'm eating for two now." Queen Flora says as she wonder ho his family. would react to this news of there's? yet she love's her groom to be more then she can say in words.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-07-2014, 11:16 PM

"If you don't think you'll get ill." Marcus says. Concern fills his voice as they head to the dining hall. He wonders if he was glowing. He feels like he's glowing.