Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 09-27-2011, 08:52 PM

Name: Leigon
Year: Senior
Race: Incubus
Appearence:
Bio: In order to get to know this little devil,you gotta get in close and scratch at his wall hes built around himself.
Personality: Straight forward,Kind,Intelligent,Loves Music,Quite The Hunter,and loveable.
Powers: Darkness,Trickeriy,Able to cast spells,kinda like jinxing things.
Weapons: Sword,Arrows,Knives
Extra: Leigon has a scar that runs across his back.

Name:Fiona
Race: Demon
Appearence:
Bio:Fionas stories is not like most. Her parents did not die,nothing depressing happend. Infact everything was okay till she turned 16.Things got out of control with fire speaking. She had set out to learn wind speaking and with this she learned the balance of both,but she could not return to her home in the south because they would not accept her. They believed she was a witch and all of her friends had backstabed her. Fionas friends told the people she had been toying with magic, when really it was not magic,it was just words waiting to be heard.
Personality:Her thoughts are only just but painful. Shes playful and miss understood and butts in even at the most whorse times.She enjoies making new friends and protecting who she cares for.She practices with her katana using her fire speech and wind speech during the night.She is not a day person but shes lerks close just incase.
Powers: Fire and Wind speech.
Weapons: Katana
Extra:Enjoys laying down on branches during night and watching the stars.

Name: Asema
Year: Junior
Race: Succubus/Vampyre
Appearence:
Bio: You'll find out as you go along.
Personality: Distent,Caring,Deceiving,Graceful
Powers: Mind Control,Empthay
Weapons: Chain Whip,Ax
Extra: Asema has a scar that runs down the back of her neck to her torso.

Name: Penemuel
Race: Human
Appearence:
Bio:You'll have to get close to find out, most say somethings wrong with her but cant quite pin point what.
Personality: Distant, outgoing, dark, playful, dork-ish, a tad perverted, physcopathic, ect.
Powers: Stop time, and while stoping time is able to move around the person that has been frozen but is only limited to so much time.
Blood bending.
Weapons: Combat Knives, Blood whip used from her own blood.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 09-29-2011, 03:01 AM

Name: Luccator Kiyamo
Race: dragon
Appearence: (both dragon and human form)
Bio: Luccator was orphaned when he was younge and was then adopted. He became an older brother and was always upbeat and happy. He was always amazingly fun to be around and one night while walking home with his new younger brother Alexander they were jumped by a gang. He had fought for both of their lives but Alexander still went to the hostpital from a broken arm and luccator was stabbed. he changed forever after that day and now its hard for anyone to get close to him. Though he has a beautiful and kind heart he doesnt assisiate with anyone. He also won the as a fresheman and has kept his title every year. He plans on bringing glory to his house for all four years.
Personality:He's kind, caring, and soft, but he doesnt talk and is very withdrawn. he just practices and studies... everything else dosen't matter.
Powers: He can breath fire, use very powerful magics, and can take one's soul from thier body.
Weapons: He uses a massive white blade that was made from his on scales and was forged by angels.
Extra: He has a tattoo of a dragon around his wrist and he is always watched by all the girls in the practice arena.

NAme: Lucas Knight
Race: vampire
Appearence:
Bio: Lucas doesn't remember much but he is slowly learning more and more about his past
Personality: calm and collected, careful and caring, he is very soft and gentle.
Powers: seduction and glamour, other powers if he has any are unknown.
Weapons: his sword and claws.
Extra: he never takes off his necklace or head band, unless showering.

Name: Renji Tahali
Race: shadow elf
Appearence:
Bio: Renji was beaten and abused as a boy, he was the son of a elf who was merely a chamber maid to the king of the elves. Treated like trash and thrown out of his own forest home, Renji lost his family and his eye to his father. Though now that his father is deseased he has forgiven the man and moved on with life, unknowing to what he wanted to do with the rest of it.
Personality: smart and kind, he is calm and cool, it takes a tremendous amount of annoyance for him to ever get angry.
Powers: his tattoos are his shadow magic, which cover his body, and he can tape into the magic river of the elves but only with tremendous strain upon himself.
Weapons: he can use just about anything.
Extra: all his tatoos are black and symbolize his power.

Name: Vitus
Race: Love witch
Appearence:
Bio: Vitus was born during the blood moon and though her mother made threw it, which was a blessing, Vitus was cursed from birth. She was cursed to never live past 18 if she did not find her true love and kiss him on the night of her eighteenth birthday. Every love witch recorded in history had died before her and now with only a year left she searches frantically, though being so mellow naturally one would never suspect a thing.

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 10-04-2011 at 01:54 AM..

Darkest Hour

Old 09-30-2011, 12:16 AM

Asema stood in front of the mirror, glancing behind her over at the lump in her bed - Renji.She sighed softly to herself.Recently she had been attacked again, and surprisingly she didn't want to be alone.Renji being himself, of course, stayed with her.But Asema pulled him into bed with her, and they ended up cuddling through out the entire night.Pushing her thick hair from her face, she took in a deep breath.Asema didn't want to go to her classes today, not at all.Splashing her face with some water, she walked back towards the bed and curled up under the sheets and pressed herself against Renji's chest, cling'ing onto the necklass he had given to her the day she had finally said 'i love you', or in other words, 'i love you too'.The thought of being with someone praticully frightened Asema, but for some reason Renji soothed the hurt inside and blocked out the agony.Blinking her scarlet, emerled flecked eyes she then pressed her forhead against Renjis.Staring at his face.'Renji, are you going your classes today?'Asema asked softly, her tender voice trying to be soft incase he truely was asleep still.

Fiona was at a loss for words.Pressing down more against the grass, she stared up at the rising sun.She had stayed out all night without an explaination.Fiona knew that either way, Luccator would be perfectly fine.He had his little sister, and his family.If he needed her, he would know how to find her..hopefully.Sighing to herself, Fiona curled up into a ball against the grass.Her last memory of Luccator was when he left her with his family, and he had to go and take care of school buisness.Buisness inwhich she tried to butt out of.A small smirk tuged at her lips.Maybe he'll come looking for me..Then soon enough, the image of them curling up together in the grass made her chest squeez.

Penemuel finished up her breakfest and glanced at Lucas.'Ready for school?'She murmured.Her hunger had subsided but in all honesty she didn't want to go to her classes.For some reason she felt..uneasy.Almost as if something big was going to happen today that would blow them all out of the water.Pressed into Lucas's side, she leaned her head back against his shoulder.Don't ever leave me.Was Penemuels only thought, as Lucas's scent filled her lungs.

Leigon stared at Vitus in bewilderment as he watched the panick on her face.Pulling her into him, he gently stroked her back.'What did you see?'He whispered with that voice, that comforting voice that never failed.Her body felt so fragile against his own.Being with Vitus the way they had was truely something he would never forget.After all, she was the first person he actully did anything with that he was over whelmed with love for.Absent mindedly, he held her tighter, his thumb stroking her spine as he awaited a response.

[[I spiff'ed up some posts..hope thats okay..]]

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 09-30-2011, 04:00 AM

((it's perfectly fine ^^)

Renji had slowly awoke once hearing the small splash of water. Feeling his warm caccoon invaded he was welcomed by the scent of sweetness and knew it was his beloved Asema. Smiling softly as he opened his golden eye slowly he looked upon his adorable sucubuss. "I didn't plan on it.... Why do you ask m'lady?" he asked huskily, the tiredness and the turn on from being so close to Asema was creating a very sexy voice. Pulling her against him he wrapped his warm white tattooed limbs around her, pulling her into his warm nest of blankets.

Luccator was tired andnworn from preforming his champion duties and knew he had to go talk to Fiona, well at least find her. She made everything better, and she made his troubles just melt away. Rubbing the lotion into his forehead that Renji had given him he sighed, knowing that soon his cold would be gone. Trying to avoid fan girls as he snuck around the smaller and darker halls of the school he eventually walked out onto the courtyard grass. Looking around he hightened his senses and followed them feeling Fiona's presence. Seeing her laying there, Seeming to naturally glow with a beautiful light he stopped for a second before setting down his bag and grunting as he sat down. His features looked worn wnd tired, which talking to so many reporters It felt like it was going to be w long day. "Im sorry I had to leave... The duties of the champion are never done it seems." he said softly and looked down at her beautiful face.

Lucas looked down at Penemuel as she snuggled herself up against him and his cool arms naturally wrapped around her. Smiling gently and kisseinf her temple his eyes flashed a gentle love and care. "Iwill never leave you." he whispered reasuringly as they slowly walked out of there. Just enjoying her presence Lucas nuzzled her cheek and smiled a bit wider. His fangs caught the light slightly and he looked at Penemuel. "There are so many girls jelous of you..." he whispered proudly.

Vitus shook and looked up at Legion with tears in her eyes. "Theyll try to kill us... They'll hunt us down and try to kill us..." she breathed, her body shaking a bit with fear. She then steadied herself, closing her eyes and concentrated on her breathing until it was under control. She then opened her eyes and shuddered. "Those hunters will come back... And they will do anything to get me.... And my powers... On the night of my birthday, they'll try to kill you and sacrafice me..." she breathed her cheeks a bit colored as she waited for her love's reaction to this news.

Darkest Hour

Old 09-30-2011, 07:37 PM

If Asema wasn't so tired, then she would've sqeaked when Renji pulled her into his warm caccoon of covers.Of course, Asema was cold due to the fact that Renji was a blanket hog but a big time cuddler.Sighing contently, she pressed up against his warm body leting him block out the outside world.Thats when Renji spoke and her face praticully flushed.A small blush formed on her cheeks, but she kept it hidden, hoping he couldn't see all too well in the dark.'Just..curious..thought we could spend the day together..?'Asema responded, her blushing cheeks clearly showing in the way she spoke.How was it as a succubus, she could do just about anything, bring any man to her bed if she wanted.Yet, when Renji wrapped his arms around her, her head went into a whirl?Asema had no idea how that worked, but she could see the irony.'Your quiet the blanket hog at night.'Asema murmured, a small smile forming on the tips of her lips as she burried her fact into the side of his neck.Silently, she tried to keep her breathing under control, but it was clear to see she hadn't gotten her new found infatuation of blood quiet under control yet.It was tempting, just to atleast taste his skin.Asemas body tensed and she gently pulled away and rested her head on Renji's pillow and pressed her forhead against his.'Whats our agenda today?'Asema asked softly, her heart pounding in her chest, praticully ramming out of control as she stared at his pale, lovely face.

Penemuel felt comfortable pressed against Lucas's side.Infact, she couldn't be any happier.Glancing up at Lucas, she was him grin down at her.His cute fangs caught the light and it only made her shiver.Not out of fear, but pleasure.The extascy the two of them shared were entirely different then anything she had ever expreienced out of her entire life.'I know all the guys are jealous of you.Then again, you do attract a lot of fan girls.'Penemuel teased.She tried to keep a small chuckle supressed but it was hard.Gently, she knocked her hip against his.Or well..his leg.Why did vampires always have to so tall?Tall like in the books you read?Mister tall, dark, and handsome.Yeah, thats what her Lucas was.Penemuel smiled sheepishly as her eyes then left his and stared up ahead in the hall.'Are you up for ditching class today?'She asked nonchanetly as she yawned.After all, Penemuel didn't want to go to class.Infact she had to check up on that Asema situation and try and help her out with that blood infatuation that she had going.And no, Penemuel was not going to give her own blood up.She already knew who she belonged to.

Fiona instantly recongized that voice.Sitting up, she brushed her hair out of her face.Fiona took in Luccators features, how tired and sick he looked.'You really should rest.Before you know it you'll end up vomiting on one of your fan girls.'Fiona spoke gently, reaching out her arms almost as if saying - come here and let me hold you.Fionas mind still flashed back to Luccator vomiting on a fan girl.She couldn't help but chuckle.Of course, Fiona still was adjusting to they're new arrangements.No way did she think her and Luccator would end up together, but then again surprises do happen.'How has your morning been so far?'She asked softly, her scarlet gaze soft and gentle.Almost as if Luccator would snap in two if she said the wrong thing or didn't even get to hold him.

Leigons lips formed a firm line, determination flooding his eyes.'Baby girl, you know they won't get you.'He murmured gently, pulling her completely into his lap.But he made sure to keep her wrapped up in her blanket as he held her.Leigon caressed her warm cheek and kissed Vitus's forhead.'I won't die as long as I have you, and I am with you 24/7 and we are always surrounded by people.They'll have to do more then simpley kill me to get you, and keep you away from me.'He spoke with authority, but his words were soft, loving, and meaningful.Indeed, Leigon loved Vitus crazy.And it would take a lot more then death for them to part.'How many days until you're birthday?'He asked softly, caressing her body and trying to keep her calm and provide a loving atmosphere.He hated seeing her like this, and he refused to let morons keep her down, none the less scare her.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-02-2011, 05:33 AM

((I will add later when I can get onto a computer. Please dot let me forget ^^))

Darkest Hour

Old 10-02-2011, 05:37 AM

((I won't.<3))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-04-2011, 01:40 AM

Renji smiled as he enjoyed the feel of Asema in his arms. Closing his eyes and just listening to her and her words he smiled and nodded. "Yes, I have been known to steal the covers." he whispered gently and then nuzzled her cheek happily knowing that she was straining herself a bit. He could tell, the way her heart beat was just a smidge faster then normal, and by her intake of breath he could tell that his scent was teasing her. "But before we do anything love.... Are you a little thirsty?" he asked, calmly and cooly. He was ready and willing to let her drink his blood if she so wanted.

Lucas chuckled at Penemuel's comment about him attracting the fan girls and made a playful face as he stuck his tongue out at her. "Well I can't help it that they can't resist charm." he said nonchalantly as he then playfully bumped his hips against her, well her side. Nodding he looked around and then playfully swept Penemuel off her feet, literally. Wisking her away down the halls with a playful stride in his steps he walked towards their room. "Anywhere you wish to go in particular?" he asked lightly playfully nipping her ear.

Luccator shook his head hearing Fiona's coment about him vomiting and just rolled his dark blue eyes. putting his schoolo bag on the grass he then slowly went to his knees and then sat on his rear, leaning against Fiona. "Well, I had to go and answer questions all of first period, so I missed my magical history test... The teacher is forcing me to come in after school for it even though I was excused and I got yelled at for coming in late to my second period... Oh and third period we had a pop quiz which I completely bombed. So pretty much teachers 3 Luccator 0 in the count." he said saracastically and shook his head, his eyes just seeming to get darker with the thought of the morning.

Pressing herself close to Legion Vitus smiled as he reasurred her that everything would be alright. And he was right, their friends wouldn't let any of this happen without intervining and she had Legion. He protected her before and he could do it again. She just needed to stop stressing and put it behind her. "You're right babe." she whispered and then thinking she looked up at him and smiled. "A week hun."

Darkest Hour

Old 10-04-2011, 02:51 AM

Asema froze, was it that obvious?She bit the inside of her cheek until she could taste the blood.No, Asema couldn't do that to Renji.She couldn't be selfish and drag him into all of this.'No, no.Its fine.'Asemas voice was hesitant, as she quickly scrambled out of the bed away from Renji.She was panting for air.How long was I holding my breath?Asema thought to herself as she strode across the room and went straight for the fridge that had water bottles filled up with blood.Without hesitantion, she grabed one from the fridge and downed it in record time.Get ahold of yourself before you don't only hurt yourself, but Renji too.Moron.Asema's inner voice whined at her.Asema chuged down one more bottle of blood to be on the safe side as she tried to calm herself down.She stayed away from the bed where Renji was laying.'You don't know what you'll be geting yourself into if I drink your blood.'Asema muttered violently, almost as if she was disgusted by how much she lusted his blood.'Im not going to drag you into this hell im in.Your already in trouble just by being here with me.'She kept her cool, but as the blood from the water bottles washed over her organs she was able to relax abit more.Her body eased into a state of mind where she could with stand his scent from a far.'I hate what i've turned into.You arn't safe with me.Whenever im near you, all I can hear is your pulse, your breathing, the way your heart pounds.Its murder on my senses because of the way I want you.'Her tone was becoming more and more violent, but not towards Renji, towards herself.'I can't drink your blood, I can't bring you into this.I can't lose you.'And with that being said, she just kept standing in front of the fridge, her back turned away from Renji, ready to just let the stress kill her off.

For what Penemuel conclued to be the second time out of her entire life, she blushed.Both times because of Lucas.When he nipped her ear, she wiggeled about violently.'Don't tease me!'Penemuel shot back with a playful whine to her voice.She hid her blushing face into his shoulder, knowing he would feel the heat rising to her cheeks.'Your mean.'Penemuel muttered sarcastically as she gently bit Lucas's neck.If he wanted to tease her, she'd tease him right back.Of course her heart was going one hundred miles an hour.Penemuel chewed on her lower lip.She hated it when Lucas would tease her, because he would go from burning hot to icey cold.And Penemuel for a fact that, that wasn't a vamp thing.Penemuel flailed slightly, but in a cute manner knowing that Lucas would probobly tickle her for it later on.'Im so going to get you back.'Penemuel hissed in a seductive pur as she pressed her face against his neck, leting her breath caress his cold dead veins.

Fionas wings had begun to change slightly, instead of being just slices of fire they were beginning to turn into actual wings.With feathers and the whole anchalata.Glancing at Luccator, Fiona kissed his nose.'You'll work it out.Right now you just need a stressed free day and time away.'Fiona concluded softly, leting one of her hands run through his hair.'You can't be everyones super hero, mister ace of the test's all the time.'Fiona stated playfully.As they sat there, she then begun to think about what could relax Luccator as she flexed her wings.They were throbing, but she knew soon enough they would finish the next step into they're change.'How do you feel about swimming?'

Leigon kept Vitus's small frame held against him.His hand kept self consiously running through her hair with a ease he never thought he'd feel.When that beautiful face of hers looked up at him, he smiled.'Thats plenty of time to warn everyone and be prepared.'Leigon remarked softly, letting his hand fall from her hair and stroke her cheek tenderly.'We'll work this out just like the situation before hand.After all, you are my baby.'Leigons voice was soothing and could make a whailing baby stop crying almost instantly with that smooth voice of his.Staring down at his lovely Vitus, he couldn't find it in himself to look away.So he leaned down, and kissed her lips gently, cupping her cheek.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-07-2011, 02:47 AM

Renji was shocked as Asema literally [I]leaped[I] from his side and across the room. He sat up instantly, the sheets falling away to reveal his perfectly mily and scared chest in the dim light. He watched her with worry flashing in his eyes and observed how her breathing was so ragged. Frowning as he watched her and then ran a hand threw his hair, his tattoos slightly shifting upon his body before settling in their place again. "Asema.... I want to be with you... And if that intails knowing that you can't always control yourself and lust for my blood I'm still not leaving. I want to be with you in everyway possible." he whispered pleadingly and then slowly crawled to the edge of the bed. "Please.... Asema..." Renji whispered pleadingly and reached out to her slowly.

Lucas grinned and then chuckled as she hissed at him that he was a tease. Holding her closer to his body as he kept walking threw the halls with her. His fangs slwly grew and peaked from his lips as her breath caressed his cold hard skin, and her scent flitted up to his nose. Her heart was ramming against her warmer skin and against his body as well. He loved her so much and the way her heart and her viens called to his ears.

Luccator laid his head against Fiona's shoulder and slowly let his eyes close. Things were slowly melting away and the only thing that was there was the comforting touch of Fiona. "I havent been swimming.... Since Alexander drug me along to a boat party.... " he said and then blushed slightly. "His girlfriend's suit was a bit too tight.... I was trying so hard not to look that I swam most of the time because it was so obvious." he whispered and rubbed his face and sighed heavily. "she did not last long..." he whispered and then chuckled. "So swimming sounds alright. Why?" he asked curiously as he peaked up at her.

Vitus smiled softly and then pressed herself against Legion and melted into him as they kissed. Smiling gently and nipping his bottom lip she closed her eyes. He was so handsome and having nothing between them like this again was very tempting. She breathed against his lips and then gently bit and tugged at his bottom lip as his fingers trickled down his chest, his handsome well kept chest. It caused her to tremble knowing how sexy and strong his body was. It shocked her to no end that he was so hot.

Darkest Hour

Old 10-07-2011, 03:23 AM

Fiona stared down at Luccator as she listened to his story.Fiona wiggeled her eye brows at Luccator.'Then I can only imagin how your going to react when we go swimming.'Fiona teased as she nipped his lower lip.Fiona remembered where Asema and her would go swimming occsasionally.Fiona stood up, light on her feet.'Todays your lucky day dragon boy, you get to see one of my secret hide outs.'Fiona stated fondly as she winked at him.Helping him up, she stared at his backpack.Thinking about it for a moment, she sighed.The fan girls would probobly get into it so they couldn't just leave it here.Glancing back at Luccator she shruged and laced her hand with his and started leading the way.

Just hearing Renji's voice made her shiver.She couldn't handle this, and clearly Renji wasn't going to fight her about it.Asema turned around on her heels and walked towards Renji.Staring down at his beautiful eye, and stroking his eye patch she cupped his face.'Once your in this..you can't get out unless you find someone new.And it will hurt more then you could bare.'Asema elaborated for a brief moment, as she pushed the sheets aside and straddeled his lap.Caressing his tattooed face.'Theres no going back.'Asema whispered as she pressed her lips to Renji's, not giving him a chance to respond.Hunger and thirst was her drive.Asema knew she should've fought harder, she should've fought the thirst for blood but she simpley couldn't do it anymore.And with someone so willing, so loving..how could she turn it down?With that simple thought, her lips left his.'Do you want my blood as much as I want yours?'Asema questioned softly, her hands cupping his shoulders to get a firmer grip.Leting her body relax against his, she let her tounge run over his veins thus hightening her senses.

Penemuel peaked up at Lucas's fangs.With more then understanding in her eyes, she strained her neck to kiss his cheek.Can today be the day you finally take me?Penemuel thought to herself, staring up at his beautiful features.True, his fangs filled her pleasure.But Lucas himself.He made her not want to wait anymore.Then again she was human, and humans were selfish creatures.As to where vampires have pationents..or some.But judging by the look on his face, his fangs, and his walking pace he certainly did have pationents.Penemuel then pressed her lips to his dead neck.Leting the warmth flit from her lips to his skin.

Leigon shivered.She was doing it again.Vitus was luling him back into her but not with her eyes this time.For a incubus, he was caught under Vitus's spell.As she nipped his bottom lip, he of course groaned in response.Not wanting to bite, but kiss, Leigon pressed his lips more against her own as his hands cascaded down her back.Pulling away to breath, he stared into those lovely eyes.'I won't ever leave you alone Vitus.I love you, and nobody can change that.Not even you yourself.I'm your demon to keep.'Leigon whispered against her lips.That had to be the most cheesest thing he had said out of his entire life time.He could just go on like this, kissing her for hours and hours.

[[Is it bad that this is my favorite RP? xD]]

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-09-2011, 05:02 AM

Luccator raised an eyebrow and then shook his head. Chuckling softly he got up with Fiona's help and then glanced to his bag. Waving his hand he used his magic to transport it to his room. Before they got much further though little Luccian came flying. Her beautiful white scales glimmering in the sun. She landed in Luccator's arms and now she was the size of a medium dog. "Where are you going Luccy?" she asked curiously as she looked up at him. "Fiona and I are going to go somewhere...." he said and then the small dragon grinned and giggled. "Be good to Luccy Fiona!" she called and flapping her massive wings she took off again, spiraling up towards the lily house tower. Luccator shook his head and then smiled at Fiona and squeezed her hand. "Now we can go." he said lightly.*

Renji watched Asema silently but was completely shocked as she attacked him, the blood in his visna and his heart spiking as she did. She was already extremely alluring and now she was on him like this... It was arousing to say the least. Smiling at her with love and gentle care he nodded. "I understand the risks..." he whispered gently and then feeling her relaxing more he kissed her jaw. He then sucked in a breath feeling her lick his vien and shivered softly. "Yes... I crave you as well...." he breathed his eyes never leaving her flesh. "I-I have nothing but myself to give you.... I hope that's enough..." he whispered knowing that many other boyfriends got things for their girlfriends as shows of affection. He didn't have a job, no money, nothing but clothes and his powers and knowledge.*

Lucas smiled softly as he walked but feeling her lips on his neck made his instincts spike. Surprised and looking down at her he could see the want in her eyes, and his eyes reflected that same feeling. "Penemuel.... Are you... Ready for that?" he breathed his gaze flickering to her shoulder's tender warm skin and then back to her lovely face. She loved him and he loved her, no matter if she didn't remember or believe that she was the daughter of Merlin and they had been married. They were together now and that's all that mattered in his eyes. Kissing her forehead he closed his eyes savoring the moment. "Are you sure that you want me?" he whispered softly, knowing that if they did this... He would be stuck on her for life, even though she could leave him if she so chose.

Virus sighed against Legion's lips and then let him lull away to breathe. Listening to his loving soft spoken words she blushed and kissing her ear. "Good... Because you are the only demon I will ever keep." she breathed against his skin and then gently straddled his lap and pressed herself entirely against him. Wrapping her arms around him she rested her head against his shoulder and in the nape of his neck. She breathed in his scent and closed her eyes loving the closeness of their bodies and souls. She had never felt so loved and so safe in a moment in time before that she never wanted this moment to end.
((no it's not, it's just really hard for me to add to this one on my iPod then the other ones))

Darkest Hour

Old 10-09-2011, 06:51 AM

Asema chuckeled and bursted out into giggles against Renji's neck.How long had it been since she giggled?Finally geting ahold of herself, she pressed her forhead against Renji's.A warm tender look in her eyes flooded her orbs as she stared into his.'Having you is all I will ever need.I don't need gifts, presents.None of that.Just you.So don't start changing into someone I don't know.'She stated in a soft tone.Stroking his cheek, she shook her head and chuckeled once more.'I don't understand why you'd ever think i'd require anything like that from you.Renji, I know how it is with being here and how messed up things were back home.And besides..'Asema broke off midway sentence as her eyes flickered to her hand that was brushing hair from his beautiful face.'I love you, and I know we'll make it together.'She finished.Being the first to say I love you was a new thing for her, she had never done that before.Once again, Asemas eyes flickered back to his.'Your perfect in every way, don't let anyone tell you different.'Asema mused on.She was filled up to the very edge of warmth for Renji.He had taken her somewhere new, to a new state of mind.Once he was inside of her head he would understand everything.He would know her every secret, and her one fear.But knowing she'd have him forever made that fear subside.No longer lusting, but comforting she kept her forhead pressed against Renji's staring at his beautiful eye.Asemas warm lips were spread in a tender smile.He was perfect, and he could do so much better.If he only knew.

Penemuel remained nesteled against Lucas.Enjoying his very prescence.Her eyes had closed but when he spoke, her eyes opened.Staring up at Lucas, she raised a questioning eyebrow.Did he really just ask that?When he knew what she was constantly thinking, feeling, wanting?Feeling more like the man for once, Penemuel smirked.'If I didn't want you what so ever, I wouldn't hold onto you like im 8 years old holding onto a bear.'Penemuel stated firmly.'I do want you, and I do love you.I can never see myself with nobody else but you..'Speaking so freely made Penemuel shaky.And having his dead on attention made her shudder.For once she actully found relationships...scary?'No matter what, I can't block you out.I'm not use to it and its all too different.I may be human, and you may live forever.But atleast I can be with you in this life time and enjoy you while I have you.Because picturing you with someone else...'Penemuel finally turned her eyes away.Her heart was breaking from the distinct truth that Lucas would live forever and she'd die one day because of old age.Her survival instinct could keep her alive just as long as humans, but this didn't change the factor.Starting to slowly break down in Lucas's arms, she shook her head and just closed her eyes again, pressing her face against his chest.

Fiona chuckeled as she saw Luccator be tackeled by Luccian.The little girl was just all too cute.But when she called him Luccy she had to try not to laugh.'Yes ma'am!I'll have him back by 8!'Fiona called as she watched Luccian fly off.Bursting into laughter she glanced at Luccator.'So Luccy, how did that swimming party go?'Fiona asked casually, wiggling her eyebrows at Luccator.Calling him Luccy was so peculiar.Biting her lower lip, she tried to hide her chuckle as they walked.This day couldn't get any better on her end.But standing there with her own hand slipped into Luccators, she actully could've fallen heels over head for him at that moment with just the way everything seemed so bliss.But Fiona was no fool, and she wasn't one to fall for someone just like that.'Luccy, are you scared of snakes?'Fiona pressed on.She would not give up the fact that Luccian had called him Luccy.She'd end up teasing him about it everyday.

Leigon closed his eyes.If his heart was still beating, it would be ramming against his chest.But his grip did tighten around Vitus.Kissing along her shoulder, he kept holding onto her.'Don't you ever change.'Leigon whispered, knowing that he couldn't hold out much longer if they kept going on like this.Leigon opened his eyes finally when he found Vitus's lips somehow in they're tangled mess.'I love you.'Leigon stated firmly.His hand gently running through her firey pink hair.She was perfect.And for a love witch, she was entirely different from any other female he had ever met.Facts were facts, Leigon was in love and forever stuck on her like super glue.Nobody could change his mind.Not ever.

[[Haha.I understand.]]

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-09-2011, 08:30 PM

Renji shook his head and closed his eyes as Asema laughed at him. Sighing softly he looked at her and then kissed her cheek. "You laughed at me..." he muttered softly and shook his head. "But I don't want to stop seeing that smile and hearing that beautiful laugh." he whispered lovingly and then smiled at her. "SO what was your plan?" he asked gently and then kissed her jaw line, unable to stay away from her as he kept her close in his arms.

Lucas looked down at Penemuel surprised as her mood changed so swiftly. "Penemuel...." he breathed and then kissed her over and over on her head and face. "Love... we will figure out these things... I wont let you leave me because you are human.... We will find a way past that..." he breathed and was swiftly in her room and closed the door behind him. Sitting on the edge of the bed he rocked her gently like he would a child. "Cheer up... I want to be with you whenever you are ready and when we are ready we may even change you into a vampire, but right now lets live in the moment..." he breathed and lifted her chin so she would look up into his eyes. "because right now being with you is the best thing in my life." he whispered lovingly and then kissed her deeply upon those warm sweet lips.

Luccator frowned and shook his head as Fiona kept caling him Luccy when he knew Luccian ment to call him Lukey, but being so young her pronounciation was off, making it just hystarical for everyone who heard it. Rolling his eyes he shook his head and looked at her. "I got drunk with the rest of them and made out with her in my drunk stuper. Alezander didn't talk to me for a month." he said softly and shook his head frowning. Then sighing heearing her teasing he looked a ther and smiled at her slightly before the smile disappearing swiftly. "No, not really."

Vitus sighed as Legion kept kissing her body making her warmer and hotter with the passing seconds. She then kissed Legion deeply and pressed against him making him fall back on the bed. "I love you too." she breathed and then looked down at him with light golden eyes that glowed with care and love. "Love me slowly.... Love me fully... Love me forever." she purred softly, remembering the old saying of love that the love witches lived by. SHe then pressed herself against him as she kissed him passionately to let him know she was ready to have him fully once more.

((UGh I'm brain dead and dead tired))

Darkest Hour

Old 10-10-2011, 04:37 AM

Asema pressed her face into the crook of Renji's neck, her arms wrapped around him.'I wasn't laughing at you silly.I was laughing at the simple fact you would ever think your not good enough, when your better then good.'Asema murmured, pressing herself more against him.She craved for his touch more then anything.It was the way that he made her feel, and fall for him so easily.She remembered how when she first met him and how his golden eye haunted her.The very thought made her squirm slightly.'I'll either become a nurse or work in the music buisness.'Asema responded without hesitation.She gently kissed Renji's neck, enjoying how quiet everything was.The silence only luled Asema closer to Renji.

Penemuel listened intently to Lucas's words.He always did know what to say to make her feel better.Closing her eyes, she melted into Lucas's lips.Her arms wrapped around his neck as her heart kept ramming against her chest.On a scale of delicious blood pounding awesomeness, she must had been a perfect 11 because of the way her blush evened out on her cheeks, and the way her body always automatically responded to Lucas's touch.Penemuel gently bit his lower lip, the thought of forever being with Lucas supplying more comfort then needed or deserved.

Fiona grinned sarcastically at Luccator.'Huh.'Fiona remarked as they walked and he told her about his little make out session.'How was it?'Fiona was now curious.Acting like her average self, she kept on walking casually knowing that later on today when Luccator went off to class she'd find out if the rumors she heard were true.A part of Fiona was scared, but then again a part of her didn't care.After all, she refused to let herself get too emotionally attached to Luccator.Geting emotionally attached to him was begging for a heart break wether she wanted one or not.And trust me, one was plenty in this life time.

Leigon stared up at Vitus's wonderful eyes that he knew would forever be burned into his mind.Without hesitation, he pulled her firmly against him and made love to her.Pleasing her in whatever way she wanted.Leigon let Vitus flood his mind and be nothing but the only thing on his mind with every kiss and touch.She was sewn into his veins, here to stay forever and always.

[[I tossed abit of drama in.Hope thats alright..yeah I understand.I can't sleep..soo...yeahhh..]]

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-11-2011, 04:25 AM

"I know..." Renji breathed softly and then closed his eyes as he held her. Kissing her temple hearing her he slowly smiled. "I want to become a doctor.... It's the only way I can use my healing knowledge for the good of the public in the magical relm. It's hard to find decent and well expierenced healers anymore." he said gently and them closed his eyes. "It's also a way to repent for being such a burden to my parents.... Saving lives is preserving the laws of nature and that all life is sacred... I believe that healing would be my best rout." he whispered gently and then smiled slowly looking into her eyes. "there's a top of the line hospital I aspire to work at... We should go together if your music doesn't take off."

Lucas smiled and then kissed Penemuel deeply. Her pulse was driving him crazy and he honestly didn't know what to do with himself at this point. His mind and instincts were screaming at him to do things as well as his heart screaming that it was a muddled mess of thought. he honestly didn't want to make a move before Penemuel, he wanted to wait until she was ready. He was a bit concerned as well, he hoped he could control his strength in intense passion.

Luggable shook his head and chuckled. "Horrible, she fell off the side of the boat." he said and chuckled more as he remembered how angry she had been. "She had slapped me and told Alexander it was all my fault and I didn't go to parties since then. It's just too disastrous if I have too much to drink or don't think before I act." he said and then laughed. "I seem to attract slot of bad luck even though most human cultures believe dragons are good luck." he said lightly and looked at Fiona, wondering what she was thinking.

Darkest Hour

Old 10-11-2011, 07:46 PM

Asema listened to Renji, her heart thrumming inside her chest as she gently brushed her lips along Renji's jawline as he spoke.'Wouldn't that be something? You and I partners in crime.'Asema murmured.The very thought made her chuckle against his jaw.The thought of a life with Renji satisfied something inside of her heart.Being with someone that actully cares about you, someone you can love, and best of all someone who you knew would stick beside you.All of this described Renji and her perfectly.'Maybe ill give up my music just so I can have a life with you just like that.'Asema whispered gently, her warm eyes open and staring at Renji.He had no idea how he effected her, but soon enough he would and she would understand how she effected him.

Penemuel enjoyed the way Lucas kissed her.His skin against her own made her burn.Never did Penemuels lips leave Lucas's as she straddeled his lap, pressing against Lucas.Penemuel allowed her tounge to slip past his lips, his taste driving her mad.She understood that she had to prove she was ready.Penemuel was, she wanted to belong to nobody else but Lucas.He knew how to hold her, he made her feel safe at night when he held her, and he meant so much more to her than anyone.How could she not physically express all of this and more?

Fiona laughed softly as she pictured the girl falling over board.'Dragon boy scores 2 points, play toy scores 0.'Fiona wiggeled her eyebrows at Luccator.The very thought of her overreacting and slapping Luccator made her chuckle abit.Slowly and leasurly Fiona finally got them to the pond or so, creek her and Asema come to all the time.It was actully a lake.The water was so clear, you could see everything and anything beneath the water.It was flawless.With drawing her hand from Luccators, she glanced in his general direction.'Very interesting story.I can't believe thats why you don't go to parties.You're missing out.'Fiona stated casually, as she took off her clothes with nothing but her undergarments on as if it was no big deal.Before Vitus and Leigon got together, he'd come out here too.And Fionas ex would tag along.Ah, now those were sometimes they all had together.Fiona remembered almost setting Leigon on fire and Asema almost drowned from laughing.Geting into the water, she splashed at Luccator.'Lets see how good of a swimmer you are!'Fiona called back as she sped off into the water.Until finally she had to swim and she dove beneath the surface.Her cardio was simpley amazing, but as she dove beneath the water she tucked her wings in.The sizzling sound of the fire going out as they absorbed back into her.Soon enough, they wouldn't do that anymore.But for now, Fiona swam until she was sure she put some distance between her and Luccator, glancing back at him, she grinned.'Come on slow poke!'If only he knew how half of the things he had just said about bad luck, were true.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-15-2011, 05:58 AM

"Don't ever give up your dream for me...." Renji whispered softly and closed his eyes as he held Asema closer to him, feeling her curl into him and relax under his touch made the elf extremely happy. His golden piercing eye studied Asema's beautiful movements and memorized her very existence to the best of his ability. He then closed his eye and as he held the beautiful succubus, he smiled gently at the thought of working side by side with her. "I do think it would be wonderful to be partners in crime with you at a hospital.... I want to save lives and use my skill and knowledge to the best of my ability." he said his voice having a hint of pride in his dream, because it was his and now becoming theirs. Their dream.

Lucas nearly moaned against Pensmuel's lips as she moved to straddle his lap. His breathing kept even since he was already dead he kissed Penemuel with more and more passion by the passing second. The moment was growing instance and his hands moved to gently pull off her shoes and socks, his fingertips slowly trailing up the sides of her legs to her sides. He then nipped her sweet savory tongue that had invaded his mouth. His hands slowly inched up he'd shirt, knowing that his dead heart would have re-died if he had been alive in this moment. "Pensmuel's...." he breathed softly and knew that he couldn't hold himself much longer.

Luccator watched in shock as Fiona striped, his jaw falling open. Her body was gorgeous to say the least, and he enjoyed his view of her as she jumped info the water. Shaking his head he striped down to his boxers and then walked backwards. He then sprinted and jumped up and he then tickled Fiona's side and find out the meaning of their time together was to hopefully bring them when they needed to form a bond that will never break over the period of time.

Darkest Hour

Old 10-15-2011, 06:33 AM

Asema remained curled up against Renji.His voice lulling her into unconsiouness.'Music is just a dream.But being with you is and always will be whats important.Because your important to me.'Asema responded softly.She nesteled her head in the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent.'I love you Renji, if I didn't I wouldn't always be holding onto you or caring about you the way I do.'She murmured, her entire body pressed against his.It should've been illegal for Asema to feel so bliss with Renji.His mere beating heart that made blood flow through his veins still attracted her, but the more she ignored her senses and listened to his voice, the more at ease she became.'Just don't ever leave me.'Asema pleaed softly.

Lucas's touch made Penemuel shiver.Penemuel kept on kissing Lucas until her lungs were dying to breathe again.With drawing her lips from his, she gasped for air.Exhaling and inhaling, her fingers remained entangeled in his hair.Without hesitation, she gently nipped Lucas's cheek.Penemuel savoured his touch that ignited her once more.She couldn't control herself, and her heart beat was racing almost a million miles an hour with the way his skin felt against her own.He was all too good to be true, she had to be dreaming.

Fiona threw her head back and laughed.She laughed at Luccators expression and the way his jaw dropped, and for the simple fact he was tickling her sides.'I give! I give!'Fiona shouted as she flailed around in the water with Luccator tickling her.He was a strong guy, she'd give him that much.But if they were on dry land she'd burn his little butt right up, or atleast sting him.Either way, she would've gotten out of this situation.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-15-2011, 07:17 PM

Renji smiled gently and then kissed his little angel on her neck gently, trailing kisses over to her shoulders. "I love you as well Asema... Never forget that..." he breathed and then nipped her ear softly. "Honey.... If you want me... Today would be the day..." he breathed, not wanting to push her but he knew that they wouldn't have another day to be alone lie this anytime soon since they both had full scheduals at this school. Smiling softly at his beautiful princess he smiled softly and kissed her nose.

Lucas was unable to resist Penemuel at all as she pulled away to breath. As she panted he turned them over in a flash to be laying on the bed and his hands roamed over her without fear. His eyes closing as he sucked upon her skin his memories of them together back when he had been a soldier and she had been a witch flashed thew his mind. remembering the sounds and feelings made the feeling of her heated skin flare against his. Opening his eyes he bit her lip softly and then nipped her ear remembering how she reacted with a shiver in his memory.

Luccator grinned and then stopped tickling Fiona and floated next to her. His eyes held laughter and then he suddenly was yanked underneath the water. Something was wrapped around his ankle and as he struggled to yank at it he screamed under water as he was hit with something in the shoulder. He finally got free and swam towards the surface, his blood linguring in the water. gasping and spuddering as he coughed up water he gritted his teeth and his shoulder throbbed to the point where he couldn't feel his arm. "Fiona... Get out of the water..." he choked as he grabbed her with his numb arm and swam powerfully towards the shore, fear and worry ripping threw him.

Darkest Hour

Old 10-16-2011, 07:46 AM

Asema raised an eyebrow at Renji.Pulling her head out from the crook of his neck, she stared at him quizzically.'Coming from the one who thought he wasn't good enough and morphed our play time into an entire conversation?Pfft.I could've been tickeling you by now, but being the sly elf you are, you try to find ways out of it.Because you don't like my tickles.'Asema spoke sarcastically with a pouty face.But she did air quotes on play time, as she stared at his one golden eye.'Then again...if you just want me to be aggresive, all you have to do is say so.'She smirked in delight at her own statement.Asema ran one of the tips of her nails down his neck as she nipped at his lower lip.'The last time I checked, you didn't want to play.So.'Asema then shrugged and slid off of Renji.Stretching as she stood up, she stared down at him and crossed her arms.Almost as if she was waiting for an explaination.Renji was a real piece of work, but a work of art.

Penemuel shivered in delight.It seemed almost as though Lucas knew her own body better then she did.Unable to resist him, Penemuel pressed her mouth to his neck.Gently, she kissed from his neck to his collar bone.All of her sense had gone, all she could breathe in was Lucas's scent.Penemuel liked it this way, with only Lucas on her mind.His smile, his laugh.She chuckeled against his collar bone and gently nipped it.Penemuel felt entirely different with him, almost as if he was waking parts of her memories up.But she couldn't explain that to him when she didn't even understand it herself.

Instead of becoming panicked, Fiona got angry.'Come here.'She grumbled as she wrapped one of her arms around Luccator and did double time.It didn't even take them a minute to get out of the water with the both of them working together.Geting Luccator out of the water, Fionas iries flashed crimson.'How bad is your wound?'First, she would look after his wound.Then she was going back in the water to do some dancing with a certin somebody.Fiona didn't take her eyes off of the water, but she left her wings unfold and spread out to cover the back of Luccator.So this way she provided some kind of protection and enough time for him to look at his wing before they actully had to either run, or kill.In this case, Fiona was going to light someone on fire and make it very slow and painful.This game was growing tiresome.On her part anyway.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-17-2011, 03:45 AM

Renji was quite surprised at Asema's words and a light blush dusted his cheeks as he heard her mention of play. Frowning as she slipped from his grasp and lap he missed her deeply. As if she had created a huge hole in his stomach with a wrecking ball. Looking up at her he scratched his head messing up his hair and looked up at her. "Well... We are going to be busy after today... And if I'm the guy you say I am, and im here right now... Why would you wait to bond us?" he explained slowly and thoughtfully, hopefully getting her to understand his thinking.

Lucas enjoyed every movement and moment, and after whispering his love to Penemuel he took her and treasured her like the most precious thing in the world. He gave her all the pleasure she could possibly want and once done he let himself enjoy himself a bit mode before laying next to her and then slowly pulling her hot body to his. "Are you feeling alright love?" he asked softly his eyes sparkling as he looked over her ravishing beauty.

Luccator growled and then clutched at his shoulder, his wing having ripped from his human skin was pierced as well, showing that the young dragon had been completely stabbed threw his shoulder. Gritting his teeth his eyes widened seeing the thing that had stabbed him threw and shook his head. It was a massive sea creature mutant, it was like clay pieces that had gotten melted together, and it was ugly and gruesome. "I think that guy is pissed." he said and swore seeing the tattoo on it's body. "Dragon hunter tattoo... It's trained to kill dragons on site." he breathed as he watched the monster.

Darkest Hour

Old 10-20-2011, 01:23 AM

Asema for once, felt completely out witted.Chuckeling at Renji, she just stared down at his adorible features.Shaking her head, she stared at Renji abit more quizzically.'You have a valid point.But maybe its not time if you think your not enough.Because in reality your more then I deserve.'She retroted with confidence.Asema spoke the truth and she knew that Renji would detect the truth when she spoke it.He had to.Clearly if imprinting and being together wasn't meant to be, then it wasn't.She didn't want to pull him into this hell with her and take the chance of being broken down again..those were times best left dead.

Penemuel closed her eyes with bliss and pressed against her beloved Lucas.The fire that once burned her skin had now faded, but the fire in her heart did not stop.She felt as though she was wrapped in eternal fire with Lucas forever.'I'm perfectly fine.How about yourself?'Penemuel asked softly, her gray eyes opening as she stared up into his.Gently, Penemuel ran her fore finger over his lower lip.For once, she didn't want to move, she wasn't even restless.Lucas filled the void inside of her and replaced the dark with the light.

Fiona didn't exactly know wether to attack immidatly.She had no idea what this..thing was capable off.'Too bad hes litterly going have to go through me.Unless your able to work your magic without over doing it.'Fiona stated gently.Although her eyes said other wise.Fionas scarlet orbs remained on the creature.Waiting for the first move.Her wings were ready to be on the defensive.She wanted to scortch the creature alive but she had no idea if it was immune to fire..and she figured it might be able to breathe under water so drowning it was out of the question.Damn.If only I had my katana.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-21-2011, 04:46 AM

A frown crossed Renji's features and stay there as Asema spoke. Nodding he closed his eyes and bowed his head. "If that's what you wish to do then I must grow more to be the man you want and need..." he whispered solemly. He wasn't going to stop better himself until he was good enough for Asema, because it seemed that she felt it wasn't time. It made him feel extremely sad and his hope dropped a little bit. He had always hoped after meeting Asema that one day they would meet again, and that they would end up together and she would fill the void in his chest but it seemed he was going to be pulled farther from that dream again and knowing that his chest squeezed. Was he ever going to be good enough?

Lucas chuckled softly and nodded closing his eyes as Penemuel's finger traced his bottom lip. Kissingthe finger softly he opened his eyes and smiled gently. "Yes.... I feel so very whole having you jere in my arms again..." he breathed, not even realizing he had said again. Kissing her nose gently he watched her beautiful features with care and love knowing that he was never going to loose her again, she would always be his.

Luggable watched the creature and then looked at Fiona. "I'll distract it as long as I can, you try to find a way to kill it." he groed and then jumped into the air and rolled, and the creatures strike just missed him as he landed lightly on his feet and dodged again as a sharp edged tentical wizzed past his head as he ducked. He could duck and dodge all day without his arm and wing luckily. It was just the fact that he couldn't use his sword if he summoned it with magic since his arm was going numb, even though he could feel his dragon magic healing it.

Darkest Hour

Old 10-28-2011, 06:16 PM

Asema bit the inside of her cheek.Now she came to the realization of what she had said and done.Crawling back onto the bed, she sat down beside him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.'Thats the thing Renji. I already need you...its just you won't accept your good enough. It feels like your stuck on pleasing other people instead of pleasing yourself. You need to do something for yourself for once..'Asema whispered softly.Kissing his temple, she wished she could take all of his pain and make it her own.Asema wanted to turn all of his despair into happyness and turn everything into a 360 from negative to positive.

Penemuel cupped the back of Lucas's head and kissed his lips.Again?Penemuel sighed.Pressing herself against him, she rested her head in the crook of his neck.'Alright, alright. I believe you about the whole merlin thing..but how is it im here today when im human?'Penemuel asked gently.She was all too curious, too many questions she needed anwsers to.Penemuels eyes remained open as she stared at one of the walls, her hand silently caressing Lucas's arm.

Fiona sucked in a breathe.Damn Luccator.He was hurt and he needed medical attention and he just jumps into the fight?Suddenly the need to kill the creature built up inside of Fiona.Fionas mind started to reel as she took the air.The creature could not be drowned...but it could be burned..Chuckeling at the thought, Fiona got over head of it as Luccator played escape the tenticales.Pressing her wrists together and allowing her fingers to lash out Fiona collected the heat in the air drawing it into her.Suddenly the whites of her eyes along with the orbs turned crimson as the energy filled her.Unable to contain it, Fiona let it go straight down into the creatures head with high hopes she'd be able to burn away its skin and hopefully hit its heart.That is, if it has one.Fiona made sure to aim it away from whatever side Luccator was on.For a brief moment her wings faltered, but the wind caressed her bare skin reminding her she couldn't stop yet.She had to keep going.