devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-24-2011, 05:58 PM

I Got our seats and i put my arm around you and kissed you gently. and i reached in for the popcorn.

Drexy4ever
Don't start nothin', won't be no...

Old 11-24-2011, 06:38 PM

I opened a box of Boston Baked Beans and put a whole bunch in my mouth. So many that I probably looked like a chipmunk storing food.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-24-2011, 06:45 PM

"Hehe." i laughed alittle at your face. and i smiled, and looked at the movie. i shoved some popcorn in my face.

Drexy4ever

Old 11-24-2011, 06:51 PM

AFTER THE MOVIE
"I guess it's time to go to get us some food, then." I said as we walked out of the movie theater.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-24-2011, 07:24 PM

I held your hand. "Mhm." and began walking to a awesome restaurant, that had food fights on the other side of the restaurant, and eating food on the other side of the restaurant. it was divided awesomely. i held the door for you. and smiled.

Drexy4ever

Old 11-24-2011, 11:09 PM

I sensed something was wrong. I walked back out the door and back inside. I felt the feeling again. "We gotta go to a different place. Somethings wrong-" "Alright everyone! This is a stick up! I want all your wallets and all the cash in this place. My partner is gonna pass the bag around and you will throw in your cell phones and wallets, and we'll get on with our day." yelled a man in a ski mask with a thick New York accent. "Told you." I said. He had a gun in his hand. I walked over to him and he raised it. "Watch ya step, chick. Don't make me space ya." he yelled to me. I continued walking toward him till I was close enough to kiss him. And I did. I kissed him and he kissed me back, then I bit him hard in the face with my new triangular teeth. He screamed and I ripped his face. He shot me. I fell. He gripped his face and grabbed Manny who now had half of the wallets and cells and they left. I lay on the ground and gripped my chest, which is where the bullet hit.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-25-2011, 12:12 AM

..."Sheri...? ...?" I saw you have a bullet in your chest. I get so furious I thought fire overcame my eyes. I sprinted out and caught up with them, and tracked theme down. I killed them brutally. I took everything they stole. And i walked back in, and i had a tear down my face. I gave the people back their belongings. I got down on my knees holding you close. And I picked you up.. And took you to the hospital. Police surrounded the place and people cheered for me, but not one smile was on my face. I showed the police. And they took Sheri to the hospital.

Drexy4ever

Old 11-25-2011, 01:57 AM

All I heard was a ringing in my ears from the gunshots. I felt a deep pain in my chest. Slowly, I saw the white light again. Slowly, I ran toward it, but while I was running I saw you. You were smiling. And then everything went away. And I saw myself laying in the bed, sitting there lookin' all hot. My eyes were closed and the nurse was staring at my ears in wonder. I rolled my eyes and let myself float up to heaven. God greeted me nicely, saying I was one of his favorites and that I would like it there. I did. Every famous person that was dead was there. There was Marylynn Monroe, and Micheal Jackson, and that chick who played the old lady of Rose in the Titanic. I was only sad because I'd never be able to roam earth or see Bowser and you again, but I would manage.
THE END.
I really liked this RP :)

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-25-2011, 02:13 AM

The next 8 years after your death..

i was grown, out of college. And I had my own wife. She reminded me of Sheri everyday. How I missed her.. How she died. How I was devastated. I never got to tell her how I really felt about her, when I was gonna tell her at the restaurant.. My gift for her was a ring. And I was gonna propose after dinner. I never forgot about her. After she died I dug her a grave.. And carved a tombstone. 'here lies Sheri Sims. The one I loved more then anyone else. Please live in peace.. I will join you soon, love.. But life must carry on. I.. Love you.' I gave her 2 banquites of roses and a picture of us together. Arms around each other, smiling.

The end..

----------

*continued from That very day you got shot.*
I went in to the doctors office, and into the room they kept you. i prayed to god i wished you would be alright. i just.. wish i was there with you. if that heist never happend.. if that wolf never bit sheri.. maybe everything would of worked out.. she wouldnt of sensed trouble. i wondered if lying that we were in the yearbook club insted of getting a yelling would of changed it.. but life cannot rewind. what has been done, has been done. i..loved her so much. if i didnt ask her out.. she would of lived.. its all my fault. i thought. i looked at you.. and saw you slightly breathing.. i was over joyed. i smiled pure joy.. and then you suddenly stopped breathing... the life care was a full long beep. I... lost you...i yelled at the nurse to leave me alone, and she went out. i was in tears.. "SHERRI!!!" i swear the whole world could of known your name.. I wished ...everything would of just been a dream. i would wake up and it would be the first day of school, all over again. to correct my mistakes..so i did. i waited 9 years, and i tinkered a time machine, and i was sure and hopeful this would work. i went in.. and turned a lever. and everything steamed. i went in... i had a tear. "Ill fix... what i have done." i said.. tearing lightly.. and something when wrong. i was trapped inside the time machine chamber.. and it exploded... and i died. in hope i would of fixed my mistakes.

R.I.P

Last edited by devcul; 11-25-2011 at 03:09 AM..