Apricot
Lizard's Mommy Zellony ♥

Old 04-15-2012, 06:17 AM

((Maka-chan:
Sorry for the corny title; the song I stole it from is stuck in my head! :lol: Anyways, I'm posting this now, because I don't want to feel bad about posting it all late in the morning. :O I got up to 1.1k words, and then I stopped because I don't want to do too much without you. :) Sorry for making my character trip out; I kinda wanted to do something that I normally didn't, which was to write a bit of my own anxiety issues into my character. Again, sorry if it wasn't what you were expecting.))

--

“Unacceptable!” Nathaniel hollered; hurtling a large stack of signed, multicolored stationaries off his slightly-larger-than-regulation sized desk in a fit of unbridled frustration. The many pieces of paper that his hand caught in that fluid, furious motion flew across the tiny room, and startled the many students that were hunched over their desk.

They went from furiously scrawling down random passages—and promptly erasing them, when they had that devastating glimmer of doubt that convinced them to second-guess their original statement—to staring wide eyed at their flustered student-body president.

The young man was on the verge of an emotional breakdown, it seemed, and as they all sat—or, at present stood… shocked and gaping—in a huddle, during their lunch break, in the music room that they had converted into something of an office for the student council.

Nathaniel, being the severe, tyrant of a class president that he was, was always at odd ends with someone in the school; be it the teachers or the other students, and this time, it was bad. He had questioned the historical accuracy of the Ancient Humanities Teacher’s lessons, and when she reprimanded him, went over her head and requested that she be suspended—which, needless to say, resulted in tension cropping up between the entirety of the student council (if Nathaniel didn’t agree with someone, or something, the rest of them had to pick his side, or risk being kicked out) and the odd number of teachers that had chosen Professor Avery’s side.

There was no doubt in anyone’s mind that Nathaniel had acted rashly enough to get suspended, himself—everyone was just waiting for it to happen. Watching him like a starving hawk observed a mouse scurrying through a crate of fruit, they all waited for him to crack under the pressure of impending punishment.

And, as he knocked another stack of stationaries off his desk, a string of curses fleeing from his mouth, the other members of the student council were sure they were witnessing his collapse. “What are you looking at? Get back to—to—whatever you’re supposed to be doing…”

“W-we’re supposed to be overseeing t-the prom committee’s progress...” One of the trembling assembly members supplied, her pencil nearly falling out of her clammy, slack grip as she peered cautiously over the rim of her glasses.

Nathaniel looked on the verge of murder one moment, and then the next, he looked flustered—but nothing more than that. Loosening his tie to the point of almost undoing the knot, the teen shook his head and cleared his throat. “Yes, very well… see to it that they are aware of the budget. We don’t want a repeat of last year.” With that, he swept from the room—taking the almost palpable tension with him.

The hallway was almost completely empty—seeing as everyone was in the cafeteria for lunch, so Nathaniel was able to drop his guard and let his desperation and anxiety take hold. Sweat dripped freely from his forehead and dampened the collar of his starched, oxford shirt—his hands shook and his fingers grew incredibly frigid and numb—his mouth was dry and his vision spotting. He needed to get to the bathroom… he needed to get some cold water on his face.

Stumbling gauchely down the corridor—as his legs felt to weigh a ton and moved like jelly—Nathaniel heard harsh panting resounding off the walls, and only when his shoulder hit a locker, and he almost slumped to the ground, did he realize the panting was coming from his own mouth… he couldn’t breathe…he felt like he was sinking into the floor—crumbling under the weight of everything—so out of control—everyone would walk all over him…

He needed to get up…needed to come up for air… he needed water… now.

Grabbing the last threads of resolve, Nathaniel pulled himself to his feet, despite the wretched, fleeting sensation of plummeting from a high-height, which caused his stomach to do several agonizing flips and turns.

Staggering further down the hall, Nathaniel found salvation, as he neared the Boy’s bathroom. Throwing himself into the door, the young man almost collapsed onto the waxed, linoleum flooring—Nathaniel caught himself at the last moment, by grabbing onto one of the many sinks that were lined up against the wall.

Pulling himself upright, despite how weak he felt, Nathaniel reached out clumsily and turned both the faucets hastily, so that the water was pouring from the tap at full-blast. The roar of water was loud—very much so that it was almost loud enough to drown out the deafeningly loud ringing sound in his head.

Yanking off his tie off altogether, Nathaniel shoved it into the sink to plug the drain. Even with the removal of his neckwear, the teen still felt like he was suffocating—and with the feeling of asphyxiation, Nathaniel quickly shed his jacket and unfastened the first four buttons on his shirt—the rest popped out of the buttonholes, when he ripped his top open the rest of the way.

Breathing harshly, Nathaniel gripped the edges of the sink in his slippery grip and waited for the basin to fill half-way, before dunking his head in the collection of more or less lukewarm water.

His head was only submerged for a moment; but, the few seconds that he was under, his ears and eyes filled with water and air pockets. Rearing back panting even more harshly than before, Nathaniel scrubbed his hands over his face, before stumbling away from the sink, and falling against a bathroom stall… He stood there looking bleary-eyed at himself in the blurry looking glass that sat above the mirror.

He was usually the picture of prim and properness. His hair usually was well groomed and kept to a normal length—but, with the stress of possibly being suspended; for the first time, mind you, he hadn’t properly trimmed his hair in a week. He was reminded of its unruly length, as the dark blonde tangles tickled and irritated the nape of his neck, and dripped water down his back. His modestly handsome face was usually kept clear of blemishes—at yet, there were several angry red dots speckled along his forehead and chin. His once tanned skin had taken on a deathly pallor and dark bags hung heavy under his eyes. His clothes were usually so neat… and yet, now they were not…

He was a model student—no, he was THE model student; THE student-body president. How could he let this happen? Raking his fingers through his hair, Nathaniel sank to the floor. Through his whole debacle, he hadn’t taken one… not one single pill… how was he supposed to keep himself in order, if he refused his medication—especially, at a time like this? That subscription must’ve been incredibly expensive. His parents… must’ve paid a fortune.

His head lolled against the bathroom stall door, and Nathaniel swore he lost consciousness when black spots danced in his line of sight and blotted out a substantial portion of the world.

Thank you, Nuruhanj! :heart:
Questing Pure Love Sash!

Maka-chan
Pm Me To Role-play With Me
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 04-18-2012, 11:46 AM

I'm going to be late again. Akira thought to herself not really minding she was going to be late while she got dressed into her uniform. Akira was a girl with the worst reputation at school not to mention she was the best
fighter around. She had defeated too many gangs she started to loose count. She even defeated the gangs' bosses who were to be stronger then the members. Because of the amount of fights she had been in since she transferred to her current school the student counsel was probably aware of her activities, Akira was aware of that much.

Though she didn't recently start fighting people. She had been doing this for a few years now. At first it was to get her mother's attention to warn her she was serious and wanted to know about her brother and father but all her mother did was Ignore her. Though now she didn't really care nor did she care for what the student counsel would try to do.

At Akira's last school, she actually had been kicked out because of the high amount of fights she got into. Her grades were fine as well as her attendance but one thing led to another as more and more fights between her and several gangs started up. The school had no choice but to let Akira go. She has great knowledge she just doesn't want to waste it on some school that wont teach her anything past what she already knew.

Rushing over to the bathroom, she brushed her teeth not really even rushing to get done to get to school. Once Akira finished brushing her teeth she went downstairs to collect her things into her bag.

Once she was down stairs she could near the noise from the TV. "She left again without saying goodbye." Akira sighed. She mostly lived alone. her aunt is never home and her mother is always at work. No one would tell her anything about her father nor tell her where her own brother Akio lived. Slipping on her shoes, she grabbed her school bag slinging it over her shoulder holding it by its handle. Going outside afer she closed the door behind her, she began walking towards the way to school from where she lived taking the short cut to the school. She looked up at the sky, her light green hair moving swiftly in the wind.

On her way to school, she headed into an alleyway hearing a couple of men talking to each other. Before she knew it, she heard the voices growing closer to herself. "Well well well." A man with dark hair said from behind her. She turned around calmly not showing any fear nor any sort of surprise."If it isn't Akira Tatski." The man grinned

while his buddies snickered to his comment. Akira narrowed her golden eyes noticing what was going on. "You guys don't seem to ever give up do you?" She asked quite irritated not to mention un-amused. Akira wasn't the type to get cocky when she was fighting or even when she was only talking about her fighting.
"Of course we don't give up. We are not going to leave until you are beaten up begging for forgiveness." The man grinned. They began to stand in form as if they were going to attack at any moment. She set her bag gently onto the ground waiting for them to take the first move.

The dark haired man who seemed to be leading the members attacked first his hand aiming to hit a large impact on her abdominal. Though before his punch hit her, she grabbed him by the wrist causing him to flip onto his back landing harshly onto his back on the pavement of the alleyway. The next man attacked her from behind though she kicked him right in his abdominal without much thought. I wonder why these men in all sorts of gangs always attack me. She thought to herself during this fight. After a while all men were down and Akira was standing with not even a scratch on her. She picked up her bag by the handle and headed down the rest of the alleyway to the path to school.

Once she made it to school, she didn't even seem to care she had to be in class, she walked down the halls with free will and pride observing if anyone was in the halls. Seems like everybody is in their classrooms. She thought.

[sorry for the crappy post. I cannot wait till the two face off. Hope there will be some character interaction soon. :angel: and your post was fine.]

Apricot
Lizard's Mommy Zellony ♥

Old 04-19-2012, 04:55 AM

Nathaniel jolted from his half-aware state, when the stall he had been leaning against opened, and he fell almost flat on his back on the dirty floor that lay just beyond the dark blue marble lavatory cubicle. Something caught him right before he tilted back too far, and he let out an exclamation of surprise as those probably—no, definitely dirty—hands touched his shirt.

He would undoubtedly need to burn it, when he got home. Disgusting germs… Disgusting bathroom germs…

“Whoa, dude, are you alright?” asked the student; who had been exiting the stall, as he helped Nathaniel shakily to his feet, “Do you need to see the nurse?” The question seemed so foreign to Nathaniel, as he swayed on his feet and stared at the student in the mirror. It was as if he hadn’t known that the school had a nurse.

Worry made itself known on the other teen’s face, and before Nathaniel knew it, he was being steered over to the sink—which, was still running and, by now was overflowing with lukewarm water—and the student was telling him to stay put, whilst he fetched the nurse.

When the student disappeared from the bathroom, Nathaniel reacted the only way he could in a situation such as this, when his body and mind were clashing in such a destructive manner. He rushed into the recently vacated stall, and retched.

The high concentration of acidity made his throat burn, and the lack of anything in his stomach really, made retching as hard as he was the most agonizing sensation he had felt in a while. These panic attacks, when they came on, were some of the worst rollercoaster rides of his life—and the most awful part about the attacks, was that all he could do was hold on tight and wait it out. No matter how horrid and lengthy the experience was.

Luckily for him, with the emptying of his stomach, the grappling anxiety fled. Panting heavily, hands gripping the toilet bowl like it were a life-line; Nathaniel’s overwrought body gave a tremendous shudder as his skin slickened with a cold sweat and prickled with Goosebumps.

Not only was he touching a disgusting toilet, but he was sure he had bile on his shirt sleeve. Just great…

Trembling ever more violently, Nathaniel stood up and leaned against the stall-wall. To his surprise, on the top of the toilet, there sat the missing student’s backpack—it was unzipped, and peeking out of it were illicit magazines. If Nathaniel had been a better mood, he would have plucked the knapsack from its resting place, and marched down to the office to lodge a complaint about the other teen.

Alas, he was not, so Nathaniel pushed himself off his leaning spot and headed back to the sink, where he unclogged it, disposed of his tie and washed his hands and face. Sloshing water around in his mouth to try and mute the putrid taste in his mouth, Nathaniel scrubbed his eyelids and exited the bathroom—leaving clothes and filth behind.

Down the hall, the student body president tried to straighten his attire out, so that if he passed someone in the deserted corridor, he wouldn’t look to be an absolute wreck. Rolling his sleeves up to cover the stains on them, and buttoning his shirt up to the top button, the brunette sighed and ran his fingers through his sweaty, stringy hair.

During GYM, he would have a chance to shower… he just needed to wait.

Turning a corner when he spied a few teachers conversing flirtatiously with one another down the hallway, the brunette found himself in a less than familiar part of the school.

It was somewhere close to the West entrance—an area he would daren’t set foot near, if not explicitly told to do so by the teachers. He was a school-gang controlled territory. And while usually, he didn’t care one bit about the lousy rabble-rousers that claimed areas in the school—Nathaniel didn’t have the rest of the school council, and thus, he was weak. A sheep amongst a pack of wolves…

Swearing to himself, Nathaniel picked up his walking pace, and hoped to find another corridor to cut down, before he ran into whoever claimed this passage as theirs’.

So intent to find a way out of the West side of the school, Nathaniel hadn’t seen the girl sauntering along, until he was right up next to her, about to run her over. “Uh, sorry—excuse me.” He apologized, sidestepping her, so that he didn’t bump into her. Unfortunately, mid-sidestep he lost his balance and staggered—knocking against one of the walls in his clumsiness.

Ouch… his pride and his shoulder.

Swelling up embarrassedly, Nathaniel righted himself and threw a pointed glance at the girl, "Why aren't you in class?"

((No need to apologize! I think your post was fine! :) I love the fight scene, I hope to see more of them. Hehe, I plan to make Nate as grouchy as possible, when he talks to Akira.))

Maka-chan
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 04-19-2012, 10:20 AM

Before entering the west entrance of the school, she pulled the red monster-like hood up pulling it over her light green hair. She felt more comfortable around the students when her hood was up over her head. And on the plus side, it made her feel stronger even though her hoodie was adorable. Though being called adorable ticked her off since she was not going to let anyone call her that. She hadn't been called that in years; ever since she started fighting to be exact. Not even at her old school people called her that.

Pushing through the doors of the wese entrance a sigh passed by her lips. And so I am here at school. Walking down the hallway of the west entrance with her pale yet petite hands in her hoodie's pocket she looked at the numbers and letters of each class with her golden eyes. Did I forget the number again?

This school was pretty big. It was actually bigger then her last school in fact. She looked around Seeing the boy walk into the same hallway she is, she stopped midway. What is he doing here? He doesn't look like he belongs walking into the gangs' territory. Formally known as the west entrance of the school. Akira thought. Wait..isn't he the student counsel's president..?

She may not talk to anyone in the school but she had heard about this Nathaniel guy several times. He always seemed to be short tempered but a lot of the girls liked him. She didn't understand why. Though he didn't seem like his usual self today. He looked..unorganized, and looked quite pale. Even paler then herself.

Hearing him ask why she wasn't in class she simply stood there unamused with not an ounce of fear in her eyes. "Do you know who I am?" She asked. If he did he'd probably be complaining about her to the student counsel but of the looks of it, he didn't seem to know her at all.

"Anyways, I'm late for class. I just got here. Woke up late again." She told him. Not like I really care if I wake up late or not. School isn't my first priority, she thought. As it seemed he sounded like a grouch not to mention short tempered. Akira thought he seemed interesting. Though she was quite interesting herself. She wasn't exactly as tall as he was. She stood at about his upper to mid torso. She took her hands from her pockets folding them over her chest.

"Besides.." She paused mid-sentence. "It'll be lunch time before you know it. So there isn't much to be upset about...President of the student counsel." She wanted him to know even she knew who he was. "You don't need to get so hot tempered." She rose her head letting him see her golden eyes revealing her black tattoos across her cheeks as well as her nose. They made her look far more threatening then she already was with how much she fought people.

[Really? It was my first attempt at a fight scene. There is going to be plenty more of fight scenes so don't you worry. ;) I try to make my post length long each time since I love huge posts. n.n Your posting is so lovely :love: ]

Apricot
Lizard's Mommy Zellony ♥

Old 04-26-2012, 06:18 PM

Nathaniel could tell she was sizing him up, and he didn't like that notion one bit. There was something about this girl that smelled trouble—be it the very obvious fact that she was wandering around gang-territory; her facial tattooes and oddly colored hair; her off-putting hoodie, (which was completely against the school's uniform policy) or, maybe, it could have just her general aura... if you believed in that sort of thing. Nathaniel didn't usually, but standing next to the green-haired girl, he could feel unpleasant vibes wafting off of her.

Staring down at the tardy student, Nathaniel almost bawked when the green-haired girl leveled her gaze with his, and glared at him with the most unabashedly irritated scowl on her face that he had ever seen from someone around his age. A lesser student would tremble in her wake—and, even though it was a small part of his mind that thought this, the brunette had to grudgedly admit; he was a little intimidated by her.

Smoothing out all the wrinkles in the sleeves of his chemise, the student body president took a deep breath, before answering the girl's question, "No, I don't." He didn't know if she would take offense to him not knowing, but the longer he stood by her, the more or less he worried about getting on her bad side. "It's probably for the best, though, if I don't figure out who you are, before this semester is over... elsewise, your mother will find herself buried under enough transcripts to fill a lake." A sly smile apeared on his face, "Last thing a person like you needs, is to get forceably transfered to another school, before you get started in the habit of being late, all the time, at this one."

Upon discovering that the girl had been late, because she had gotten the morning started late, Nathaniel scoffed, "Do I look like an idiot to you?—don't answer that—Waking up late is no good excuse for tardiness. You, like the rest of the student body, have got to have a phone—you can always set an alarm on it and take it to bed with you."

Usually, Nathaniel never took to memorizing details, when it came to students— unless, of course, he was trying to remember their Student ID number, or what classes they were failing or doing exceptionally well in—but, as he stared at the petite girl before him, his mind started involuntarily etching her features into his mind.

She was tiny—not only in weight, but height as well—and the looseness of her hoodie made her look even smaller, as it hung over her body like a large, oversized bedsheet. And though her hair was no doubly heavily processed, due to its odd coloration, it was still rather shiny and in rather good condition—nothing like he'd seen with the some of girls around, with their bleach-blonde, dried to the point of appearing straw-like hair. Her face was heart-shaped and youthful. Her nose small and almost button-like. Her mouth was small, but her lips full... she was—attractive even with the black smudges under her mystifying gold eyes... he couldn't tell if they were natural, or contacts. He tried not to waste anymore brain-power mapping out the nuiances of her face, in his mind.

Nathaniel's mind whirred back to the moment at hand, when the girl mentioned Lunch time—more importantly, when she addressed him as the student council president. She knew exactly who he was, and yet, she behaved the way she did.

The brunette almost growled at the arrogance the slighter teenager was displaying so freely, but held it back—there was no need to prove her right, and have a conniption.

Massaging his temples to coax his wrath back into the recesses of his mind, the brunette asked irritatedly, "Since, you know who I am, and continue to act disrespectful and pigheadedly... how important do you think you are?"

((:) You did a waaay better job than most of the people who I've RPed with, that were new to fight scenes. I can't wait to see more! :D Lengthy posts are always fun! I wonder if we'll be able to get up to 1k words a post? That would be cool.
Hehe, thank you; the feeling is mutual! I'll try not to get sick again, so I can keep supplying you with more posts!))

Maka-chan

Old 05-25-2012, 10:45 PM

Nathaniel. President of the student counsel. Akira knew who he was right away just from the looks of him. To her, He reaked of the term Suck up. Was It how he dressed? No. She knew everyone dressed in the same uniform. Well..except for Akira. She didn't want to look prissy and be like everyone else. Which is why she made herself stand out with the red hoodie she wore everyday. Was it how he looked that made her see him as a suck up? Probably not. It was just a gut feeling she had standing face to face with this boy. She had gone face to face with these kind of people. And she didn't like them one bit.

He looked like a mess compared to how he usually looked. She had seen him once or twice though. Probably when she went to the library she saw him or maybe it was her first day of school of when she first saw him and she became lost from how large the school was compared to the school she was at before this school? She couldn't remember when she saw him, all she knew was she did saw him. That is why she could remember his face so clearly. His brunette hair. His well built body. She shook those thoughts from her head. She wasn't even going to ask what was up with him or mention she had seen him once or twice. It was none of her business to know what was wrong with him today. Or tell him she's seen him before. Nor did she really care if people were having a bad day or not. She payed attention to her own life.

Akira kept a straight face. "Its quite funny." She paused in the middle of her sentence. "You think threatening me by being transferred out of this school will scare me?" Akira asked looking up to him as if she wondered if he were serious. "If you think I'd be afraid of being forced out of a school, I'm afraid you've got the wrong person." She told him. "I've been transferred to many schools so Its not something I'd be afraid of. If I am forced out of this school, then I am forced out of this school. I'm not afraid if I don't graduate or anything like that." She informed him. It was true, Akira wasn't afraid of anything like that. She had been kicked out of a couple schools because of the fights she was involved in mainly. Her grades were fine but it was the fighting that got her kicked out.

"I don't really have to do what you say. If I'm late so what?" She asked taking a step closer to Nathaniel. "Maybe I wake up on purpose?" Akira obviously wanted to see how he would react. Its not that she didn't want to be on time for school, she did set her alarm every night and day, some days she just didn't want to wake up because then she had to face the reality of her life at home. "I'll be on time tomorrow. I set my alarm every night by the way." She told him. She knew it really didn't make a difference to what she said to this boy. He came off to her as hot headed, spoiled, and even a suck up. The typical personality traits student counsel presidents always had.

"Important?" She tilted her head to the side a bit. "I'm not important at all. I behave how I want to behave." She knew what was probably a stupid move to make. Especially in front of the student counsel's president. Oh well, whats done is done. She thought for a moment. It was wrong in front of a student who had a bit of power but it was the truth. Akira had a wonderful mind. Most kids would call her a genius. Though a genius she was not. In the past, she had read a lot of books. She read school books though. Different from what kids these days read. She wanted to become smarter back when everything was normal in her life. When she didn't go down the path of being a girl who fights every single day. She studied things even when she wasn't in school, which is why she became to be quite smart. The only subject she truly showed her beautiful mind was science and math. All of her other subjects she didn't bother with.

"Though..." She paused sitting back up straight. "If you want me to change my ways, your just going to have to figure that out on your own. I'm not a bad person. Not really. But I am a bad student. I just don't seem the point in actually wasting my time at school if I am not going to learn something brand new. I know more then my classmates know in the classes I go to. Fix my schedule and Maybe I will think about changing ways. Or you can even help me do so. If not, well..then I'm your problem for a whole entire year."

[I am probably rambling on in this post so I apologize. I've been so frustrated with my writing the past couple weeks so I am very sorry for not getting to this role-play sooner. That and my grandparents have been dragging me to a thousand trips with no time to relax. -.- They think I have no life.]