chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 03-14-2013, 06:07 AM

Lilly turned to Jaden as they were walking up to the main building on campus "I bet this year is going to be great! I can't wait to see what classes I have on my schedule!" Jaden simply grunted he didn't like having to be taught things he already knew he wanted to get out there in the real world and have an adventure! instead he was stuck here for another year having to learn the weakness of the differnt demons and what the best weapons for them were. He let out a sigh as he walked onto campus listening to Lilly go on about the new things they had done on campus and being able to see the new students that would come this year, she did after all love to talk, but that is how he fell in love with her last school year. He had been a loner not really wanting to talk to anyone he didn't really see it as necessary for his time at school but she would not leave him be she was such a possitive upbeat person that she did not see how anyone could just be alone and he loved her for that sunshine like personality that always made him feel better. "Well he we are." Lilly said as they arrived at the girls dorms. Jaden handed her the bags he was carrying for her and gave her a quick kiss. "I'll go drop my bags off at the boys dorms and meet you back here later so that we can go to dinner." Lilly turned and gave Jaden another quick kiss and went into the doors of the girls dorms. "Ok sweetie be nice to whoever you get as a roommate now!" Lilly called back. "Yea, yea." Jaden mumbled back, he had past problems with some of the guys in the dorms.

((I hope that sounds alright))

Marquisse
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-14-2013, 06:38 AM

Leon fiddled with the ring on his finger, turning it round and round bored and slightly annoyed. Noticing the fidgeting Samantha’s eyes looked down at what he was playing at, shocked she smacked him with the back of her hand. The man flinched, his arms going to his side as he looked down on her with a pouty face trying to act innocent. “Don’t play with that, it would be your luck to accidently spin it off your damn finger and then poof into dust. Then who am I going to have to protect me.” Samantha snapped at him and he chuckled under his breath, she was always defensive about that ring. It was only because she cared for him and that touched the man un-beating heart. They arrived on school grounds and Leon pursed his lips together and made a kiss sound “Well we made it. Have you had enough yet? We should leave.” he went to turn and she grabbed onto his arm. She looked up at him with dark brown eyes and they pierced his soul making him melt, she really could make him do almost anything. “Ok” he sighed out and walked forward. She followed him, he could hear her heart beat she was nervous and afraid of this place but desperately wanted to learn more about herself. She had only known of her powers for a few years now and had severe problems controlling them. The women had met Leon by accident and when he was able to help her out of a form she had been stuck in for days she latched onto him and he just couldn’t let her go. He fell in love with her heart and passion and she was stunning to look at. The more he fell in love with her the more concerned he had become over her problems with shifting. He never liked leaving her sight just in case something was to happen so when she decided to enroll in a school for gifted people Leon enrolled to. He lied on his form though saying he was a newly turned vampire when in fact he was about 885 years old and a founding vampire sire. He looked down at his ring, it would be hard to explain how a newly turned vampire found one of the 3 remaining sun rings in the world. Reaching the Y in the road they both migrated right toward the girls dorms, passing fellow students some messing around others talking a mile a min about how summer went.

Reaching to girls dorm Leon handed Sam her bag and she made a face at him to make him smile. He only sighed. “Leelee its ok, I’ll be fine here” The male was always worried she would shift and get stuck this whole being in different dorms was really hard for him to grasp. “Go go make friends” she snickered saying friends like how one would say monsters, Leon was not much on people but was old enough to know how to be social. He sneered and turned on his heels to walk away and then looked over his shoulder “stay you”. The saying meant a lot to her and butterfly’s floated in her stomach as she closed the door and turned around to face the people in the dorm. Please do not shift, please do not shift… stay me she chanted to herself.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 03-15-2013, 12:40 AM

Lilly looked around the dorm and fluttered her wings excitedly, she was so excited for the new year she couldn't wait to see who she was going to have as a roommate this year. She lugged her heavy bags up the stairs needing to use her wings for a bit of extra lifting power. She was always a over packer she didn't want to have to worrie that she might not have something that she might need, she always carried extra things like bandages, headache medicine, cold medicine, and of coarse lots of vitamins! she always thought that you could never be to prepared plus she had brought alot of clothing options because she did not like to wear the same outfit twice and then there was a full sized suitcase just filled with her hair products and binders, clips, brushes and all of her make up and bathroom stuff. Lilly had even brought her own pillow and blanket from home because she didn't like sleeping on some strange pillow and blanket. She finished putting her cloths and bathroom stuff away and made her bed with the matching pink and purple tie die pillow and blanket and set her teddy bear up against her pillow. She knew she was probally too old for stuffed animals but it was the only thing she has left of her grandmother that had passed away during the summer.