Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-19-2014, 07:54 PM

"I went out for a walk, and I was attacked." He hates to see her sad. It breaks his heart to see her so sad. "I can still fly, sort of. But the feathers will grow back." He says smiling a bit. "I wouldn't know where to start on looking into my past. I was left on the steps of the church when I was an infant."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-19-2014, 10:20 PM

"I got a idea why not try ask one of the priest. if they saw anyone drop you off on the steps of the church? if I recall right my father once tolled me about a family. that was high ranking but something had happen in the family. to cause them to sell everything they owned. yet he never said if they had any wings are not. he never tolled of which ranking they where of." Queen Flora says while trying to recall any useful information. that her parents may have know before she was born. since she is two years younger then Marcus. she would not have been born yet when he was left at church.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-20-2014, 03:48 AM

"I asked once, when I was a child. Nobody saw anything." He whispers staring at his hands. "I wish I did know my family. I would ask them why they got rid of me. Cause I often wonder if then even cared." He buries his face in his hands.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-20-2014, 07:30 AM

Flora pull's Marcus in to a hug then gives him a soft kiss on the cheek. "Sometimes I wonder what it would have been like. if we had never met each other like this. if you where form a different life style it mighty have been strange between us don't you think?" she says trying to cheer him up in a soft kind voice when speaking. Flora did not want to see him like this at all. but wanted to try help him find his family if they are still around. the young queen mighty have to dig in to the old royal court files.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-20-2014, 01:56 PM

Marcus leans against Flora. She always seems to comfort him when he's upset. "If you want help I'll help you go through the records." He says looking at her. "I love you Flora." He says with a smile.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-20-2014, 11:00 PM

"I love you too Marcus. if you want to help to help maybe you can start. while I'm away in town I need go see the tailor. about my new clothes plus see some people about some trade's." Flora says as she blush's in a happy way. a smile on her own face he made her feel warm inside. but knew her duties for the day had to get done before. the end of the day are people mighty get angry at her.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-21-2014, 04:25 AM

"I will head to the royal records then." He says with a soft smile. He kisses her cheek then stands to head inside.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-21-2014, 05:03 AM

Queen Flora blush's even more as she watch him stand up. "Good luck I'll come help you when I get back. I should be heading in to town now." Queen Flora says to Marcus as she starts. to get up form the bench they had been sitting on then gave him a quick kiss back on his cheek. she then starts to walk over to Clara so they can leave the garden. "Clara can you please go a head of me to get two horse's ready for us?" she ask her royal adviser in a kind voice but was unsure. if the girl had been tolled which is her own personal horse.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-21-2014, 12:45 PM

"Of course your majesty." She says with a bow and heads to the stables.

Marcus heads towards the archives. A part of him is scared to find out about his past, but another part of him is excited to find out where he came from.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-23-2014, 01:08 AM

She walks off then heads for the stables to meet Clara there. yet hope Marcus could find something out about his family. even if they gave him up for a unspoken reason. but wonder if her father's are her mother adviser's. knew anything about any old royal court members. that mighty have to give up there spot in the royal court. for some reason that mighty have been explained a little. are some case they could not tell them before they left.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-23-2014, 03:44 AM

Clara is waiting with Flora's horse and horse for herself. "Are you ready your majesty?" She asks as the queen approaches her.

Marcus heads to the archives. He wonders what he will find

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-23-2014, 10:13 PM

"Yes I'm ready lets go we better go to tailor first. hopefully it won't take too long. I still got deal with the trades as well today." Flora says then starts to get on her horse. it was chestnut brown stallion that had some white mane. it had been her fathers horse he like her enough. his name is Eagle he is really good horse.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-23-2014, 11:09 PM

Clara helps Flora on to her horse and then gets on her own. There are a few guards who ride with them, as is customary.

Marcus pulls records from around when he had shown up and before and starts reading them.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-23-2014, 11:13 PM

Queen Flora smiles yet was use to the guards riding with them. "Thank you Clara lets head in to town. guards please make sure to help the people out if there is any trouble. I do not wish to let them get hurt are be robbed." Queen Flora says to them then waits for Clara to get on to her own horse. she pets Eagle softly but promise to feed him a apple are sugar cube. when they get back to the castle form being out to thank him.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-24-2014, 05:40 PM

"Of course your majesty." The guards say as one.

Clara gets on her horse as well. "I am ready when you are your majesty." She says with a smile.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-25-2014, 12:13 AM

"Lets go then,giddy yup Eagle." she says to the horse it then starts to walk. he was use to the young queen but her old horse had died at a young age. but Flora had found out her horse had been sick. yet she took care of her mare the best she could. while still being a princess she had cried when Star pass on.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-25-2014, 01:14 AM

Marcus is deep into research and he has found a couple of promising leads. He has a pile of notes beside him. He stretches a bit as he has been at this for a long while. He wonders what Flora is doing now? A part of him hopes he will be able to marry her but he is doing his best not to get his hopes up.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-25-2014, 02:40 AM

Queen Flora rides in to town yet go's the tailors shop first. she hope they had some clothes done by now. but now wish she pulled her hair up. maybe she could get a new hair clip for her hair. once at the tailors she gets off of Eagle. then ties him to a post near by, she wonder if Marcus found anything? she hope he is able to at least find a hint at it.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-25-2014, 03:56 AM

Clara gets off her horse and follows Flora into the tailors. She does wonder what is on the young queens mind but knows it's none of her business.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-25-2014, 01:59 PM

Flora knocks on the door before going inside. "Hello I'm here to see if any of my new clothes are ready yet? also here for a few more clothes maybe some casual ware and some ridding ware." Flora says as she call's out to the tailor. not knowing if the person was busy right now. with a other person's order in the back room. the young queen knew better then to go. in to the back of a shop with out being ask too that would not be nice.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-25-2014, 02:08 PM

The tailor comes out of the back room smiling. "Yes the clothes are ready for you your majesty." He says with a bow. "But you did not have to come and get them. I would have sent them to the castle. And casual ware and riding ware will be no problem at all." He says with a smile.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-26-2014, 12:01 AM

"Oh I know but had come in town today any way. besides I don't mind coming to pick up my own clothes." Queen Flora says to him trying not be head strong. are rude to him since his family been making clothes. for her own family for years she did not want have go to someone new. if she made a mistake here by being rude.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-26-2014, 02:26 AM

"When will you need the casual and riding clothes?" He asks as he jots down what she asked for. "And what colors would you like and how many outfits?" He and his family have been the royal tailors for as long as he can remember and he has always enjoyed his work.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-26-2014, 03:47 AM

Flora starts to think about if she wanted. a few sets of casual clothes as well the colors for them. "I think five set's of casual clothes will do. as for the color for them as long it's not black are hunter green. I'll be fine with what colors you chose for them." she says before trying to think about the ridding clothes. she knew she need a new one since she is now queen. besides a other one for being out in about in the kingdom.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-26-2014, 03:31 PM

Mister Robinson jots down how many and what colors not to make them. "Might I suggest at least two pairs of riding clothes." He knows from experience how dirty riding clothes can get. "Of course if you wish for more then two I can make them for you."